Preparation

After an hour or so of Jason and I laying in my bed, I thought it would be a good time to go and talk to my uncle. He will be feeling just as sad as I am, we only have each other now.

" Jase.... Who is all down stairs? "

Jason sat up and looked down at me.

" Your uncle Scott, Mavis and my nan. Mavis's daughter just left...- They have already started doing a few arrangements for the farewell. "

I nodded my head and jumped up outta bed and headed into my bathroom to wash my face. When I came back into my room, Jason just stared at me as if I had something on my face.

So I checked in the mirror just to be shore there wasn't.

Jason got up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and we both looked at each other in the mirror, we looked pretty cute together.

I moved outta his arm and started walking towards my bedroom door.

" We should go down stairs, I need to talk to my uncle.... "

Jason nodded his head, but I could tell by the look on his face he was slightly annoyed that I just pushed away from him.

We walked down stairs and I could hear them all talking, I froze at the bottom of the stairs.

Jason grab a hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze, I looked up at his face and he gave me a comforting smile which helped me carry on my walk to where the chatter was coming from.

Uncle Scott Mavis and Fran were all sitting around the table with papers scattered all over it.

When Jason and I walked in hand in hand three pairs of eyes shot to our hand then up to our faces, I looked up at Jase as he had a goofy smile on his face. I shook my head and let go of his hand and took a step forward.

I wanted to help out in any way with the arrangements for my aunts funeral. And from what my mother told me I had to share a few things with them.

" I-"

Was all I could get out, My uncle Scott got up and walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I could feel he was hurting but was trying to be strong for me and I for him.

" Im okay uncle Scott, I really am.... I - j-just wanna help yous all. My mother and father told me things that might be of some help to us all. "

My uncle held me at arms length and looked at me as if im talking wack. I just gave him a smile.

" They shouldn't of let you go even near that place Mila.... it could of killed you."

My uncle hugged me again, before I pushed him away again and went and sat down next to Jason who was already seated.

" I am fine.... I just wanna help so that my mind is busy from thinking to much about my wounderful aunt who has now past on. "

Everyone was looking at me strangely, which I was confused about.

" Okay stop staring at me please! Now lets get down to it..... Since my aunt was a full blooded witch, I wanna know how this is all gonna work? im pretty new to all of this and I have no clue as to whats gonna happen."

Fran was the first to speake.

" Well then.... I already called most of the witches and friends of your aunt, Scott is going to call your family first thing in the morning. One of them Your great uncle Blake was the 2nd oldest out of the witch left here, but now he is the oldest... He is willing to do the ceremony and give back to the earth. We were just wondering where that could take place? "