One two many uncles

Mila P.O.V

I shook off what my uncle Scott had just said and the way he said it towards me, it did hurt me a little bit.
But with everything that is going on he must be stressed, and i know there is more to the story of him and this Lucy ladie.

Just when i was finishing that thought, Snowy started to become on edge.

" Snow is everything okay? "

" Someone is here "

I lifted my head to listen as i heard the front door open,
Jase grabed a hold of my arm and i looked up at him.

" What's wrong? "

" Someones here, i dont know who it is. I was listening but you broke my line of thought. "

" Mila your eyes are golden colour. "

I blinked up at Jase, then looked to Thomas his eyes were the same.
" Mila calm down it is just my brother, all of us royals are linked in a werid way and we know when a family member is near, our eyes change. "

I frowned at him, not because of the eye thing because my eyes change to different colours all the time, but because his brother was here.
" Your brother is here? As in another uncle? "

" Yes.... Mila you have to understand that you are my apart of the royal wolf family, and with that comes protection. "

I rolled my eyes and shook my head,
I took a step back and stook behind Jase as the studio door opened. I sniffed the air, Snow was calm and relaxed.

I heard two growls come towards Jase's direction. I stood out from behind him and waved my hands and the two new people who walked in, were sent back though the door they came in.

" Mila noooo! "
Thomas yelled and stood infront of the door way.

I knew i was angery, i could feel the golden colour of my eyes.
" They growled at Jase! "

I could hear groaning and a figur stand behind Thomas.
" Thats because he smells of Taylor Denoven junior! Someone who i thought to be dead. "

The guy said as he step out from behind Thomas, I looked at him side ways. He was talking about Jase's Father.

" He is dead... And i am his son. "

I looked up at Jase i know he has something going on in his head right now. So i do the best i can to let him know im here for him.
I grab his hand and link out fingers together, he looks down at our hands and then smiles at me.

" Dont worry about me guys, i think im bleeding from the inside out. "

The other guy came limping into the studio, holding his middle section.
Shane went to this guy to help hold him up, i could see on Shane's face he really wanted to laugh. They slowly walked to a seat and sat down.

I looked at my two uncles, i could see they were talking to each other though the mind link.

" I thought you said she is a wolf? "

" She is! She is our neice She freaking looks like our brother. She- "

" Is Taylor's son her mate? "

Thomas didnt answer he just shook his head. I smiled at the both of them. As they turned and looked at me.

" Oh please carry on, dont mind me listening in..... And Taylor's son has a name, It's Jason. And no he isnt my mate but i love him just as much, so dont even think about touching him, or ill brake every bone in your body slowly. "