I am shy

By banuprasa

Shy girl Roli gets married to Siddhant... Let's see how Siddhant handle his Shy wife More

Roli is grown up
No more boys in my life
None can touch
He can't touch me
Will you touch me???
Sid agreed to her condition
Did you receive the kiss?
What is 'much more'?
Happy Engagement and her shocking doubt
Shall I hold your hand?
Will mehendi turn dark?
I can't see you dance with anyone
Roli & Siddhant got married
Comfortable on my shoulders
Roli's day out with Siddhant
Can I kiss you?
Not Mahabharata to get child by mantra
Hard days ahead
I love you Dammit
Will he accept me?
Happy couples forever
Note of thanks

Roli can't wear skirt anymore

18.9K 381 16
By banuprasa

Roli POV:

I am 12 years old girl...

i belongs to a small place named Vrindavan...

Only daughter or Jamanlal & Meena Divedi...

My parents love me a lot...

Specially my mother who take utmost care on me...

I was playing with my friends outside the house...

Yes.. Running & Catching one of the favorite game i play...

I feel down on the running while my skirt raised up...

One of my neighbor came to me...

'Roli.. remember you are girl and see how you fell.. your skirt is completely up and your inner garments are visible... Dont you realise yet that you are getting older and you should not do all these...' she asked and went...

i got up slowly with help of my friend and adjusted my skirt...

I got scratches on my hands & legs...

'Friends... i am feeling pain.. i am going home...' i told them and return home...

I sat on the sofa looking at the scratches...

My mother rushed towards me...

'What happened Roli??? you got injuries...' she asked...

'Yes mom.. i fell down and got injured while running...' i replied...

'Why cant you be little careful Roli.. wait i will bring medicine...' she said and rushed to bring medicine...

She clean the wounds and applied the medicine and covered it with bandage...

'aaahhh..' i expressed my pain... while doing that.. still my mother managed to put it on me...

The words the neighbor said was around my head...

I was thinking... she is not ready to help me from getting up when i was on the floor with injuries while she commented such...

Did i fell purposefully to show my inner garments...

What rubbish is this???

My mother might have noticed me disturbed...

She sat beside me & hold my hand as support...

'What happened Roli??? why are you disturbed???' she asked...

May be i was just waiting for these words to be asked.. i got tears...

She wonder what happened...

I lean on her lap and started crying...

'Roli.. why are you crying???'  she got afraid whether i meet with any problem...

Then i told my mother whatever our neighbor said...

'Mom.. why they are talking like that as if i fell like that willingly...' i said with a sob...

'Roli.. they are telling like that because you are nearing that age... Yes.. you are getting elder and now you should be cautious...' she clarified...

'What??? does this mean... how can i hold myself from falling when i play...' i asked innocently...

'Not that Roli.. when you fall all around us wont see you with same eyes... few will take the advantage of the situation and give bad look at you.. thats why she told like that... from now better you dont wear skirt.. instead wear chudidar if you go our to play...' she explained...

'But mom.. i love to wear skirts.. you know right...' i asked her...

'I know that is why we have been buying skirts for you.. but now you are nearing 13 and from now on you should stop using skirts..like how you cant wear frocks after some age.. same way...' she said...

'This is not fair mom... earlier i was liking frocks a lot.. but you said.. i cant wear frocks as its maximum height is above my knee and told me to wear skirts.. but now not even skirts.. i really hate this...' i expressed...

'We got no other option Roli.. Now you need to start wearing chudidar.. then later when you get married... if your in laws insist you to wear saree then you need to wear saree too... you cant even wear chudidar... you see me... i am only wearing saree since i got married.. did you ever seen me in any other dress...' she clarified...

I really cant understand all these systems which is implied on girls... when boys are able to even wear shorts and play in open places why such restrictions for girls... what sort of rule is this...

Still i need to go through all these being part of this stupid society...

My mother took me to shop the very next day and purchased materials...

We gave for chudidar stitching and i got it in a week...

Now i cant wear these skirts anymore...

I was told by my mother to take out all those skirts to give to needed gifts...

I packed all those skirts in a bag and gave it...

Now i am left with only chudidar to wear on rest of my days...

I stood in front of mirror and looked at myself...

Its covering me completely till toes...

Now i think i dont have restrictions to play...

I smiled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.7K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
419K 13.6K 28
When Siddarth met Gauri, for him it was love at first sight. It took him awhile to gain Gauri's trust enough to give him one chance. He made a prom...
261K 28.7K 18
Rabya was unwillingly tied up in a knot of marriage with the only son of a big Zamindar; Adhrit Singh Chauhan. She once had a happy life, trying to...
200K 17.1K 35
Forced arranged marriage ~ Indian romance ~ Sunshine girl × rude guy ~