Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Love is in the air

4.2K 170 50
By siyasarasaga

Arjun's pov

When our bodies joined together like our entwined hearts, that moment sealed our relationship not for this birth but also for all the seven birth's. Our body, face, shape, color, etc may change but the soul has only one mate and the mate of my soul is Sitara..

A smile of fulfillment was lacing Situ's lips while she layed on my chest..  The sweat beads due to our love making ornamented her already glowing face.. Her eyes reflected love and happiness while I wanted nothing but more of her love..

  I didn't believe that love making will be the most important thing in unbreakable bond...But after our intimacy, I can feel a change inside myself and also more comfortable in our marriage. Its like Our intercourse has added an extra glow for our love. That's why its called as  love making, itseems.

"Arjun" a tired yet sweet voice of Situ brought me out of the reverie..

I hummed in response... She lifted her head from my chest and her eyes met mine...

"What are you thinking so much Arjun. "

"Nothing much Situ. About Our sex or love making." I winked.

She blushed hiding further into my chest as she was finding way inside my chest.

"Are you embarrassed baby? But it's too late.. we have done all things beyond the embarrassment level babes" I teased..

"Shut up you idiot.. you are the reason for everything.." she kept on punching me playfully..

"Yeah yeah I am the one responsible for everything. Now too I am the who is going to take the responsibility for making you feel better once again" with that we got for another round of love making..

Next morning

I woke up to the continuous knocking sound of our room door.. I looked at  Situ who was sleeping peacefully on my arms without showing any sign of  waking up. We both were naked atleast I should have worn my boxers after our night..

I looked at the clock and got startled as it was half past one in the afternoon.

'sh*t!  I should have atleast kept alarm'

I got of the bed and searched for my boxers which was lying on the floor few feets away to the bed. I wore it quickly and went near Situ and covered her properly with the blanket before opening the door.

As I opened the door, there stood my mom with an weird expression which I haven't seen before. She had a tray of food for both of us and also two glasses of juice.

"Mamma we would have come down to eat. Why did you bring it up" I asked her..

"Me and pappa waited for you both to join for breakfast. But you both didn't and there was no sign of you both. So if I hadn't come now, you guys will be sleeping till tomorrow afternoon. I won't let my kids to sleep in empty stomach. Eat this and sleep again. Where is Situ?"

"She is still sleeping mamma. Such a heavy sleeper." I muttered in a low voice not to make Situ wake up in an awkward position.

"Atleast wake her up and make her have juice. Whatever you both did last night, it would have wore you out. Eat up and energise" mamma smirked before turning..

I was about to lock the door, mamma came back and whispered, "we don't have any other work than taking care of our grand children Arjun. So give us that work" she laughed at my embarrassed face..

"Mammmmaaa " I whined which made her grin more widely..She left after pinching my cheeks..

'God!! This is so embarrassing than I thought'

I locked the door, strode back towards the bed, placed the food tray on the night table and sat leaning on to the headboard. I wiped out the baby hairs that was falling on Situ's forehead and cheeks.. She moved more to my side still without waking up.. I rubbed her shoulders and called her with sweet nick names.. I called her name and finally she stirred a little before pulling the comforter to her head and continued sleeping.

"Situ get up babe. Its too late"

"Few minutes pleaseeeeeeee'' she pressed that 'e' too much making my lips curve into a smile.

"You can sleep more minutes tonight, now it's already 1.40 in the afternoon. Get up Situ"

"Don't bluff Arjun" she huffed...

"If you doubt so, then look at the clock by yourself.. "

She slowly peeked from the blanket and opened her eyes and looked at the clock before closing her eyes again..

"You are going to sleep even after Seeing the time.." I asked out in surprise..

"You should have adjusted the time inorder to wake me up Arjun.. I know you"

She is unbelievable sometimes, no many times actually. Why will I adjust the time to wake her up, I didn't even think this way. Situ will not wake up by this subtle ways, I understood that sound and clear. Now I have to give her a surprise wakeup, not an unusual thing from the regular wale up methods, but it will sound rude..

Everyone knows that way, but I am going to do that in a different way, I don't want to spoil the mattresses as I have many plans for upcoming days and this mattress is just perfect. I rushed to restroom, opended the shower and after testing its warmness, I came back to pick up my lovely wife.

I picked her up which resulted in a mortified squeal from her and before she could react, I plopped ourselves under the shower..

"Ahhh.... donkey monkey idiot moron Arjun" she shouted at a high pitch tone in anger earning a heart felt laughter from me.. She pinched my arms and soon she realized that she was in her birth suit.. Her cheeks heated up and she hid her face in her palms..

"What is there to hide especially after yesterday's night" I chuckled looking at her flushed cheeks.. I hugged her towards my chest while the warm water cascaded doen our bodies. I discarded the last piece of clothing which was covering my neithers and hugged her back.

We both had a warm and comfortable shower together before covering ourselves with robes and heading out. Situ saw the food placed at the night stand and looked at me questioningly. She didn't wait for me to speak up, she took a plate and plopped on the bed taking a bite of roti.

"When did you brought up the food here Arjun" she asked me munching at the food.

"When did I do that.. I was sleeping beside you like a wooden log while you was sleeping like a cocooned kangaroo" I replied eating my morsels of food.

"Then how? "

"Mamma came up to wake us with the tray of food" before I could finish my sentence she spit her food and started coughing in shock.

"Arjun don't play... Please tell the truth"

"Why would I play in this. Really mamma came with this"

"Did I slept like any sane person while mamma was here?? Atleast please tell me that I was covered properly.. " she pleaded cutely.

"Hahaha... Don't worry before opening the door I covered you properly baby"

She sighed in relief muttering a "thank god".

"We should do this only on weekends when we get this tired.." she told smiling..

"That we can do.. but exceptional case is our honeymoon" I smirked..

😂😍😂😍😂😂😍😍😍😂😂😍😍😂

After a long time.... This is a short chapter but today is friendship day so for that. Its my way of showing gratitude to wattpad as it was the main reason for my life now..

How is this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it

Please do vote comment and share..

With love

Yours Sowmitha😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 237K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
584K 29.9K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
1.5M 112K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
398K 23.5K 34
Well, needless to say the concept of arranged marriage is fascinating. This is a collection revolving around the story of two people who are brought...