The Orc Warrior and the Soft...

Von feeguc

Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! It promised to be even better than my last... Mehr

Beginning
Unsteady Negotiations
The Thicket
Ian Witnesses A Public Joininng for the First Time
A Long Time Coming
Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party
Galek
Ian (erotic)
Word Is Sent
While They Waited
Receiving Word
I dont know about you but
Lose everything to gain it all pt 2.
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt3
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt 4
Lose Everything To Gain It All Pt. 5
The Training Hall
Payment
Taken
First visit
Thirsty
Everyone
Shopping for a Plugging Jewel
Breaching the Soft Man
The Plugging Jewel
Inside
Galek's
Well Wishes
Sex
30 Days Later (erotic finale)
Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy!
Stayed tuned for the final chapter today!
What monster next?

Lose Everything To Gain It All

8.4K 265 26
Von feeguc

What causes us to carve out a completely new way of thinking? The answer is not easy whatever it is. Something will have to happen to Ian to push him towards major change. Let's see what it is!

Ian had completed his year's service to his King. He was returning to collect things for the return home, passing through the border not once but twice.

Galek travel with him. He also passed with him through the deadly border brush. He tended to Ian's cuts as before noting the old cuts had completely healed with the helped of the witch doctors healing gel.

There was a silence between them now. Galek faced the possible loss of his lover and Ian faced the all consuming question of whether or not to attempt docca training. 

In their tent they lay naked together finding their own inner comfort in silence.

"If you become my docca I would rub oil all over your body every night to keep your skin so soft."

(In my previous story Jorn had a special room and a servant that did that for him. Galek would not have money for this luxury)

Ian turned to face the monster who spoke kind words to him. 

His arm along the length of himself and the other tucked behind his head.  A knee pushing between two massive thighs. His belly protruded touching the orc. 

"If I became your docca that would be my job."

Galek smiled. And Ian shifted arms and body to nestle in his crook.

A new thought came to Ian.

"Galek, if I let you fuck me, will I still be a man?"

Galek laid back thinking.

"You asked the counselorc the same thing. Why ask me?"

"Because what you say matters to me"

He breathed out and grunted. He stood to pace the floor.

"In my land we do not see human men as dominant. To me all men are fuckable. I do think it will make you feel as if you are a different kind of man. I've seen the change happen to humans."

He paced again. Ian watched his black shiny skin in the moon light.

"You are a man Ian. And your very essence is masculine. But if you let me fuck you, you hand over some of that to me. I take it from you."

He walked to the bed and gathered him.

"And by the Gods I would protect it. And cherish it. A man with a willing pussy for his orc is a powerful man. "

Galek leaned down to kiss Ian deeply.

When they finished Ian spoke.

"You honor me. You've given me much to think on. Thank you. "

""The choice is yours to consider"

Galek spoke. "This is the last night we can be together. You no longer need my protection in this land."

"I hadn't thought of that. Well you are right."

Ian would be left alone again.

"I and the other orcs will stay here at the border for seven days. On the 8th day I will return into bush."

"That makes sense."

"Galek?"He turned his face towards him.

"Yes?"

"If I do not return know two things, I will never forget you and I will be okay."

"I will."

Intertwining his legs with him, Galeks huge misshapen cock pressed between their bellies. Ian straddle one of Galeks thighs and his cocklet rubbed agains it. 

They loved to be near one another.  Sleep was long in claiming them as they fondled and touched through the night.

————

As he returned home he was greeted with a bit of pomp and circumstance. The king welcomed him and they spoke of the bridge and how it might help the orcs remain satisfied in their own land even though deep down they knew that was a lie. 

People noticed his face a little scruffier his features a little more gallant. What had changed?

The simple answer to this was adventure. Adventure and unknown chances keep the skin as well as the spirit of someone vibrant and alive and the people sensed this.

Still they did not treat him as equal.

He kept everything from his mother saving it for when the decision was made and she could do no courtly harm.  She was a viper and a nag. 

Later the next day the king met with him in chambers. The king was curious as to what Ian might do.  He was curious as a man is after something strange and otherworldly and slightly evil. He could not himself imagine living in such a way.  He wondered how someone else could ask for it.

"Have you decided?"

"No."

"How did you and this orc ... become acquainted? "

"He was my bodyguard.  Even with the orc Kings crest I had to be guarded such is the brutality of their way of living."

"If you say it is so barbaric how can you join to one of them?"

"I don't know yet.  I do know that we have a deep friendship. And we... came to see we enjoyed each other, helped each other needed each other."

"I see.  But your mind is not made up?"

"No. The demands are high.  I'm not sure I can ... accomplish all they want me to."

Now the Kong's curiosity was up. 

"What do they want of you?"

"They would have to train me to fit with the orc and orc culture that is all I know."

The king wanted to press further but thought better of it.  He still had an evening meal to get down.

"Well use this time to think and make your decision.  Rest assure your mother will have no sway over what you set down."

"Thank you my Lord."

As he traveled home on horse he decided to make a stop at the tavern for a beer.

The tavern was lively and he had coin. A ditty was playing in the background. As soon as he walked in the whispering started.

He could tell people knew who he was. The room felt tense.

"I'll take a pint."

"Aye."

The bartender handed him the beer and he gave him coin.

He sat to his drink.

The music continued and the whispering died down. Soon he was done. He left for home.

Ian had no reason to fear these streets. He had grown up on them. While a bit of an odd duck he had friends in the area and had been a part of the community. He was not a hated man. Until now.

It started with a whistle.

"We know where you've been softy."

"Go home. I certainly am " He gripped the knife near his belt.

You've been in orc land. What did you do to make it back alive?

Finally he turned to face them.

"Get away from me."

He pulled the knife and began swinging but it was no use. One of the men came behind him easily tripping him. Ian lost his glasses as he fell.

Then the beating began.

"Traitor! They called him. Go back. We don't want you."

They kicked and kicked and with every kick he felt exquisite pain. Like never before.

He began to think this was how he was going to die. He thought about his mother. He would not be able to tell her he loved her. He thought about the projects he hadn't finished in his lifetime. There was so much to do.

The men kicked ribs breaking them. Stepped on his fingers. One of them crushed an arm.

He thought of Galek. He didn't know what they were. But he wanted the chance to find out. And now he wouldn't get to.

One of the men kicked his head and everything went black.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.4K 4.4K 36
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
13.1K 849 22
Insanity was bred in the pits of Hell. Emeri Marcello was a deep believer in that. His sole empire clawed away at a being, tearing apart their mind...
203K 4.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own copy, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR, IT, ESP, JP, BR, AU, I...
2.3M 69.9K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...