Crazily In Love! (AU Sanses X...

By HetaliaxJapan09

Ink and the other sanses were just having their meeting when suddenly they were pulled in to a portal. When t... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!?!?
Chapter 2: Trust And Determination
Important!!!
Chapter 4: Dinner Time
Chapter 5: Friends!!!
Chapter 6 Part 1: Crush
Chapter 6 Part 2: Crush
Chapter 7: Back To Their Own Au
Chapter 8: Drawing Together
Please vote!!!
Chapter 9: A New AU
Chapter 10: Unkown Figures
Chapter 11: Please... don't leave us!
Chapter 12: Just stay with me
Chapter 13: Bad Blood
Chapter 14: Truce
You Can Join This Book
Chapter 15: Reason
Chapter 16: Sleep Over
Chapter 17: Looking at Pictures
Chapter 18: Looking Around Undertale
Chapter 19: Little
Chapter 20: The Special Classroom
Should i continue this?
face reveal?
Chapter 21: Enemies
New Story!
Chapter 22: Battle Between The Cuties
Mentions!!
Chapter 23: Lost inside the Mall
New stories
Chapter 24: A Troubling Feeling
About My new Stories
Important
Chapter 25: Things to know

Chapter 3: Betty Noire

11.6K 234 134
By HetaliaxJapan09

Classic: *Classic keeps on dodging Gaster's attack and he summons his gaster blaster , surrounding Gaster and shoots right towards Gaster.*

Gaster: *Gaster uses his green hand and made a force field to block Classics' attack. Gaster uses his violet hand and starts to summon dark violet bones towards Classic.*

(This is the green hand and violet hand)

Classic dodge Gaster's attack and bones starts to appear on the ground going straight towards Gaster. Gaster tried to teleport but , the bones Classic summoned that was rising on the ground were moving fast and some of the bones hit Gaster.

Gaster used his sky blue hand as strings came out at the finger tips of it and went towards Classic. Classic tried to use one of his summoned bone to destroy the strings but , before he could even do that , the strings already got to both of Classics' hand and feet.

(This is the sky blue colored hand)

Frisk and the others are still looking for the keys. Papyrus looked towards his brother in worry. The other sanses are rushing to find the keys so they can help the Original Sans fight. Frisk finally found the keys and ran towards the Sanses. Papyrus looked at Frisk , seeing the keys on Frisk's hand he starts to gather all of the Alternate Version of Sans in one spot.

Classic struggles to get free. He summoned bones going straight towards gaster and it hit the sky blue hand as it shattered into dust. Gaster used his orange hand and white orbs appear , Classic teleports away from them and grab one of the white orbs and teleported to the orange hand as Classic threw the white or at the hand and turned to orange and it explode and shattered the orange hand.

(This is the orange hand)

Gaster became more angry and uses his yellow hand and yellow plates starts to appear and fly towards Classic. Classic dodged them by teleporting and teleported beside the yellow hand and shattere it using his gaster blaster.

(This is the yellow hand)

Gaster then used his green hand and made a force field around Classic.
(Like this)

Gaster smiles widely and making the green force field smaller to crush Classic. Classic summoned long bones and starts to stretch them making the force field to crack.
(Like this)

As the force field began to crack the ,  green hand also starts to crack up and it shattered. Gaster's head began to crack aswell. Gaster didn't mind it and began fighting.

Gaster uses his tentacles and it wraps around the skeleton. Classic struggles to break free. He can't summon anything. Gaster starts to squeeze Classic with a wide grin on his face.

When Gaster was squeezing Classic , a red flash of light beamed at the tentacles that was wrapping around Classic. Gaster turned his head to where it come from and there stood...... the alternate versions of the Original Sans. Classic finally gets himself unwrapped and glares at gaster.

The other alternate versions of the Original San are at his left side as for Classic he was infront of him.

Nightmare: hey , you!! *Nightmare shouted , grabbing Gasters attention as his gaze landed on a goopy looking skeleton.* You better should surrender and this won't get ugly.

Gaster: *Gaster wasn't in the slightest bit intimidated by this and grins evily.* Why would I surrender? *Gaster said keeping his grin on his face.* Is it because , i'm out numbered? Is it because you think if all of you work together you can defeat me?

The other sanses became alert if anything happens as they glare at Gaster who is grinning evily , on the other hand , Classic looked calm and composed.

Just then suddenly , Classic was now thrown into a wall. Classic , Frisk , Papyrus and the other sanses was suprised and shocked. They heard a girl giggling , hiding in the shadows. The girl stepped out of the shadows with an evil smile.

Gaster: Sans... meet betty noire! *Gaster said smiling evily as if he already won.*

(If you don't know who betty noire is? This is her and the round pink on her head is kumu or her soul.)

Ink: *Ink glares at the girl which is her name is betty noire. He became alert because her soul is unique and dangerous. Ink saw gaster teleport beside betty , both giving evil smirks and bad vibes.*

Blue: *All of them became nervous because of how betty gives an aura that can kill you. All of them were distracted because of girls' aura she's giving them. They all snapped back to reality by hearing a groan from the Original Sans. Blue and Ink run towards the Original Sans that was injured so bad.*

Before Ink and Blue could reach Classic , they were stop by someone slicing the ground between  Classic and the two star sanses. They turned their heads seeing betty with a scythe. Betty jumped towards Ink and Blue ready to slice them using her scythe but , before Betty could swing her scythe forward , Cross jumped in just in time she could swing her scythe at Ink and Blue.

Cross blocked her attack by using his gigantic knife and pushed Betty backwards. Gaster's floating hands are now glowing meaning that his going to take action. Gaster's hand only remains the violet colored hand , the red hand and the blue colored hand.

Error: InK  , BlUE!! , tHe TwO oF yoU shOulD Go aNd heLp ThE OriGinAl!! *Error said , as Ink and Blue nodded and went straight to Classic.*

Dream: Science and Geno , you two go and help Abyss getting out of that machine! *Dream said , pointing at Abyss inside the machine. The both of them nodded and starts to run towards the machine.*

Meanwhile they were talking Cross been clashing  his knife with Betty's scythe and Gaster was fighting with Nightmare , Error and Fell.Dream and Epic went to cross in fighting with Betty.

G! Sans: Horror , killer and Repear!! Go and help them defeat Gaster *The three of them nodded and starts to fight with Gaster. G! Sans looked at the original skeleton that Ink and Blue been healing and the attack from the fights were trouble because if they didn't hit their target it will end up hitting something else and their attacks are almost aimed towards Ink , Blue and Classic.*

Dust: Lust , Fresh and Dance!! Your coming with me and to protect Ink , Blue and Sans!! *The three nodded and went towards Ink and the other and blocked everything coming towards them.*

Outer: G! Sans and Razz!! Protect the human!! *both G! Sans and Razz ran towards Frisk and Outer and Papyrus join the fight.*

Fell and Error manage to destroy the blue and the violet hand with the help of Nightmare and the others that helped them. Ink cleaned classic up as , Blue healed him. Razz and G! Sans keeps on protecting Frisk and helped the others while fighting with Betty and Gaster in the distance.

Geno and Sci reached the machine where Abyss was kept. Sci goes to the door and types the code. Sci kept on working on the code to open the door for a couple of times and finally the door opened and Geno helped Abyss out of the machine.

Betty: *Betty's on critical condition because how the sanses she was fighting with are too strong together and how experienced they are.*

Frisk: *Frisk looks at everyone fighting. She looks at Betty and she gets the feeling that they should not kill her and a part of her says that she could change. Dream was ready to shoot an arrow towards Betty and Frisk ran towards Dream and stopped him.*

Dream: Frisk? What's wrong? *Dream said concered. Frisk whispers something to Dream and Dream nodded. Dream went to Nightmare and Error.* Brother!! Error!! We need your help. *Dream said , running towards Nightmare and Error.*

Nightmare: What is it , Brother?* Nightmare said , raising a none existing brow.*

Dream: We need your help on capturing the girl! *Dream said , pointing at Betty while Cross and Epic was fighting her.*

Error: oKaY , lET's Go , NiGhTmAre. * Error said , as he and Nightmare went grab betty.*

Gaster uses his red hand and summoned a gaster blaster ready to shoot at Error , Dream and Nightmare but , was encountered by another gaster blaster by Papyrus.

Dream shoots some arrows and that grabbed Betty's attention. Betty starts to charge at Dream , suddenly Nightmare and Error teleported beside Dream as Error grabbed her with his strings and Nightmare wrapping her up with his tentacles. Frisk ran towards them and puts the magical hand-cuffs on Betty preventing her from using her powers.

Papyrus is fighting with Gaster , killer teleported behind Gaster and swings his knife but , Gaster used his tentacles to grabbed killer's hand and threw him onto the wall. Gaster looked back at Papyrus and summons several tentacles before the tentacles could reach him a gaster blaster appeared infront of papyrus and destroyed the tentacles.

Just then paint was brush on Gaster and the paint turned to chains. Ink and Blue stood infront of Papyrus. Gaster tried to free himself but , only ended up being lift into the ground. Gaster turned his head around and saw Classic using his magic on him.

All of the sanses gathered around gaster and every each one of them summoned gaster blaster towards Gaster as he turned into dust.

__________________________________
To be Continued!!!

Hello!!

I'm sorry for the late update , i was very busy these days because of school , homework and chores.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please leave a like  , comment and any idea suggestions.

Bye!! See you next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705 33 3
Nightmare, who has been dead for the last century, stumbles across a dying Sans in a destroyed au and takes him under his wing. Er, tentacles. From t...
111K 4.1K 20
What if..someone from our world was reborn as fellswap sans? But an accident when he was young leads to becoming blind for a long time and papyrus fe...
187K 4K 65
!!SMUT!!! 13++ WARNING: SWEARING AND CRINGE LOAD!! (Edited im 2022 May 4th: STOP READING THIS HOW DO YALL LIKE READING THIS BS AAAAAAAA) (Edited in...
5.2K 153 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...