Can I Love A Thug || Editing...

By AsjaxMichaelle

Lauren is a 19 year girl who has been through hell and back with her Ex-boyfriend blue .. So now it's fuck lo... More

Can I Love A Thug
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chaper Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A/N
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
A/N
Important

Chapter Nineteen pt.2

2.1K 53 2
By AsjaxMichaelle

Lauren POV

R-Rico " I stuttered out " I couldn't believe this Rico out of people and I barely even knew him . Right now I'm so confused, mad , scared and irritated because non of this makes any damn sense to me right now. In the flesh babygirl "Rico said " as he stood behind his desk with this evil smirk on his damn face. As I stand there with this nonchalant look in my face and started to think & put the pieces together, now that I think about it Rico was the one who shot me now that I really think about it. So your the one who shot me , you fucking bastard " I yelled at him" as I picked up this big as statue on his desk an threw it at his ass. Ahh you stupid bitch " he screamed at me " as he tackled me to the floor and started hitting, punching & chocking me and he was on top of me . the only thing I could think of was my brothers , best friend & marquees before I blacked out .

~

~

~

Brian's POV

Ight let's load up NOW " I yelled to all my workers . It's time to go to war and settle this shit once and for all. Me , India, Tae & marquees all loaded up into the truck and made our way to his trap house.

As we made out way up to the building we all gathered around and said a quick prayer " lord give us the strength and courage to go in and get baby girl in one piece and we ask you to watch over us from this day forward & forgive us for all the sins that we are about to commit " " amen " we all said in unison .

Ight everybody get into yo positions " I semi yelled " to everybody . Soon as I got to the front I busted the door Down and shot every nigga in site .

Marquess POV

Right now I'm making my way upstairs and I'm waking down the hall to see a room with the letter R. So I busted open to find Lauren on the floor looking lifeless but before I could even pick her up I heard a voice behind me , Yea nigga turn yo ass around " unknown voice said " and when I did it was Rico was standing there with this ugly as smirk on his damn face " well well well isn't it the infamous Rico " I said through gritted teeth. I see you came for that pretty thang right there " he said " . I didn't even say anything I just tackled his ass to the floor and started throwing blow to his face until a shit went off and everything went black .

Tae POV
I heard a gunshot go off upstairs so I told Brian & India to go check it out with me & I didn't like the sight I seen . Rico coughing up blood , Lauren unconscious and Brian was shot in the stomach . I went over and shot Rico on the head at least 3 times and I grabbed Lauren , while Brian and Lauren grabbed marquess . Aye everybody out & somebody set this motherfu**er on fire NOW " I yelled out ". We loaded up into the truck and drove off from the Scene and you could hear the building explode in the background .

We made it to the hospital in less than 30 minutes . Aye I need a nurse " I yelled out " and all the nurses came running out and put them on stretchers & rolled then to the ER. Right now all I got to say is that I'm glad that this shit is over and done with for GOOD.

~~~~~

Marquees In MM

Ugh This chapter was long, but you guys deserved it since I haven't been updating .

Like

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.3K 70
They both knew the consequences if word was to get out about the two but a young Lauren no longer cared about the over protectiveness from the men in...
65.9K 2.5K 21
Let me introduce my self... my name is lalani carter but every one calls me lala.. I'm 19yrs old... Im 5'6 nd slim thick... I didn't have much breast...
29.6K 593 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...
4.2K 68 21
You're the new girl in city of Chicago. You just turned 20 and it's your first time being alone. What happens when you run into the most dangerous g...