Chapter Ten

Lauren POV

* Recap *

we start yelling then next thing you know you hear is BOOM BOOM BOOM

All I remember was arguing with marquees about dancing all on Rico And the shots starts going the I start to feel a little dizzy and that I seen that I've been shot twice one in my chest and another in my leg and next thing I black out.

Marquees POV

As I yelling at Lauren shots fire and I seen Lauren laying on the floor in a pile of blood so I rush to her side and I pick her up and rush her to my car and sped off to the hospital. I arrive at the hospital 5 minutes top and I rush in there "HELP I NEED A NURSE " nurses come out and put her on the stretcher and rush her into surgery I go sit and put my head in my hand . I ended up calling Brian , tae , and India to rush down here no less than 20 minutes they arrive

Brian - YO WTF HOW DID THIS SHIT HAPPEN BRUH I SWEAR TO GOD IF MY BABY SISTER DIES IMMA GO....

Marquess - YO CHILL THE FUCK OUT NIGGA DONT THINK LIKE THAT SHE MAKE IT BRUH YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE FAITH DAMN * takes deep sigh *

India I just hope my best friend makes it cause I don't know what I'll deal with it

Tae - Maine if something happens to her somebody finna die and that's on mom & pops

*5hours later *

Brian- man we been in this hospital damn near. 5 hours and they still ain't told us nothing

Doc - family or Lauren Gonzalez

Brian , tae, Lauren , marquees - * stands up same time * Where her family

Doc - we'll we have some good news and bad news, we were able to retrieve the bullet from her leg and chest but soon after wards she went into to shock so now she's in a coma and it's a possibly that she could die

Brian - FUVK * punches hole in wall *

India - Brian calm done she will make through she's a fighter .

Lauren's POV

I wake up and I all I see is whites walls all around me. Then I see two figures waking towards me as they get closer I notice it's my mom and dad " mom , dad god I miss you guys so much " I said " I know honey and stop crying I just want yo to know that I love you and your bothers with all my heart and even if I'm not there physically I'm there in Spirit " mom said " I know and I love you to " I said " we'll baby girl we gonna be going know just live your and life and when your time comes that we will be here waiting " dad said " * sniff sniff * I love you to . The they disappeared into the white light .

* Back To Reality *

I try to open my eyes but they won't budge but. I can hear voices all around me and they sound like Brian , tae , India and marquess I try to open. My eyes an second chance and they still nothing and they I wiggle my finger and all of a sudden I hear India's loud ass mouth " omg you guys she just wiggled her fingers " India said " lil sis I know you can hear me so just get better & I love you.

Marquess POV

*3months later

It's been almost 3 months since Lauren has been in a coma and it has me really thinking about her like the way her smile can light up a whole room ...I just feel like it's my fault that's she like this and I can help but also think that nigga Rico also had something to do it cause he looked all to familiar. So today Imma meet up Brian at the trap house so we can look more into this shit Maine .

* At The Trap House *

Soon as I walk through the metal double doors I made my way into Brian office"sup Brian " I said " man nothing but I got got some leads of who could of shot Lauren " he said " we'll what's the niggas name " i said " some due name Rico or some shit he's in that gang on the south side that we got beef with m.o.b( money over bitches ) " he said " we'll what he look like *thats when he pulled up a picture of dude and I could feel my jaw clenching mad me tightening up my fist * man that's the from the club that she was dancing with that night but how did he know she's your sister cause I know you keep who's in your family secretive " i said " I know it gotta be an inside job and we finna find out " he said .

India POV

As I sit in the chair next to my best friend laying there looking at her lifeless boy " hey lala I don't know of you can hear me or not but I just want you to know that your my bestest friend and l love yo goofy ass so much I remember like it was yesterday when was about 3 or 4 and you beat up that little girl cause she stole your juice box *giggles* and the. You pushed her and y'all started fighting and the girls friend tried to jump in so got in and whooped her little ass * laughs* that's the day we became best friends and that's when I knew from jump that we'll always be there for each other so I just hop that you up soon boo and I love you . I sat there for about 3 more minutes until I hear a soft voice say " hey I remember that day " laughs . Omg Lauren you awake let me go get the nurse ". She leaves and go get they nurse and 2 min later dr. Rice comes in " hey miss lady I see your how do you feel " she said " ok but just in a little pain " I said . " ok we'll let me get you pain medicine and you'll be able to leave Saturday . " ok " .

Brian POV

I get a call while I'm at her trap from India I wonder what she need .

Phone Convo

Me - wassup indie

India - Lauren's awake

Me - ok I'll be that in a min bye

India - bye

End Of Convo

I made it to the hospital with marquees and tae in no longer than 5 minutes I was ready to see my lil sis and get them fools that tried to kill her . I made to her room and she was up watching tv with India sot ting in the chair Next to her "hey " I said as I tool a seat next to her on the other side of her bed "how do you feel" I said  " good just in a little pain that's all " she said . we talk until visiting hours were over and then I left and went home took a 30 minute show and let sleep take over .