Chapter Nineteen pt.2

Lauren POV

R-Rico " I stuttered out " I couldn't believe this Rico out of people and I barely even knew him . Right now I'm so confused, mad , scared and irritated because non of this makes any damn sense to me right now. In the flesh babygirl "Rico said " as he stood behind his desk with this evil smirk on his damn face. As I stand there with this nonchalant look in my face and started to think & put the pieces together, now that I think about it Rico was the one who shot me now that I really think about it. So your the one who shot me , you fucking bastard " I yelled at him" as I picked up this big as statue on his desk an threw it at his ass. Ahh you stupid bitch " he screamed at me " as he tackled me to the floor and started hitting, punching & chocking me and he was on top of me . the only thing I could think of was my brothers , best friend & marquees before I blacked out .

~

~

~

Brian's POV

Ight let's load up NOW " I yelled to all my workers . It's time to go to war and settle this shit once and for all. Me , India, Tae & marquees all loaded up into the truck and made our way to his trap house.

As we made out way up to the building we all gathered around and said a quick prayer " lord give us the strength and courage to go in and get baby girl in one piece and we ask you to watch over us from this day forward & forgive us for all the sins that we are about to commit " " amen " we all said in unison .

Ight everybody get into yo positions " I semi yelled " to everybody . Soon as I got to the front I busted the door Down and shot every nigga in site .

Marquess POV

Right now I'm making my way upstairs and I'm waking down the hall to see a room with the letter R. So I busted open to find Lauren on the floor looking lifeless but before I could even pick her up I heard a voice behind me , Yea nigga turn yo ass around " unknown voice said " and when I did it was Rico was standing there with this ugly as smirk on his damn face " well well well isn't it the infamous Rico " I said through gritted teeth. I see you came for that pretty thang right there " he said " . I didn't even say anything I just tackled his ass to the floor and started throwing blow to his face until a shit went off and everything went black .

Tae POV
I heard a gunshot go off upstairs so I told Brian & India to go check it out with me & I didn't like the sight I seen . Rico coughing up blood , Lauren unconscious and Brian was shot in the stomach . I went over and shot Rico on the head at least 3 times and I grabbed Lauren , while Brian and Lauren grabbed marquess . Aye everybody out & somebody set this motherfu**er on fire NOW " I yelled out ". We loaded up into the truck and drove off from the Scene and you could hear the building explode in the background .

We made it to the hospital in less than 30 minutes . Aye I need a nurse " I yelled out " and all the nurses came running out and put them on stretchers & rolled then to the ER. Right now all I got to say is that I'm glad that this shit is over and done with for GOOD.

~~~~~

Marquees In MM

Ugh This chapter was long, but you guys deserved it since I haven't been updating .

Like

Comment

Share