Extraterrestrial {Tom Holland}

starsholland által

[COMPLETED] You had been waiting for something exhilarating to happen in your life for as long as you could r... Több

A Quick Note
Prologue (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 18.5
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 14

849 46 35
starsholland által

You woke up to an alien gently shaking your shoulder.

"Y/N?" Thomanikon whispered causing you to groan and turn over to face him.

"Hey." You smiled at him.

He smiled back. But, then motioned for you to sit up.

"I want to talk to you for a little."

You furrowed your brow in confusion. What did he want to talk to you about? You sat up, noticing that you felt a lot better, which was a relief. You were starting to worry that you would always feel weak.

"What do you want to talk about?" You kept your voice down, realizing that Jacurbion was still softly snoring on the other side of the room. You and Tom didn't want to wake him.

He sighed and let his hand casually find yours and start playing with your fingers.

"I think they might separate us today. We aren't very far from Maxmirius."

You tensed up, a little fearful of what that meant.

"And just in case that happens..." He continued. "I want to make sure you hear something from me."

You nodded, not really knowing what to say. You felt more insecure now. Not from the way Tom was talking, but just the thought of being separated from him with strange, evil people definitely made you concerned.

"It's just... I wanted to thank you for everything. Back on Earth, you could've easily ignored me or gotten me in trouble, but you helped me."

You smiled. "Of course, Tom."

"No, but I'm serious. If anything happens to me, I need you to know that you mean everything to me, Earthling. Not once in my life have I been this open to anyone. You changed my entire galaxy. You're my entire universe."

You wanted to smile, but you couldn't help but notice that first part of his little comment.

"Tom..." You started. "Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye?"

He sighed and looked down. "I-I'm not. I'm just... I'm just worried about you and I'm not sure what's going to happen when we get to Maxmirius."

You shushed him and cupped his face. "Hey, hey. We talked about this. Everything will be fine." You smiled and continued, "Jacurbion will save the day, and then you'll go to the King. After that, you'll give me a feast."

You laughed and he did too, just the tiniest bit of guilt shining through his eyes that made you curious, but you ultimately ignored it, passing it off as nerves.

He didn't say anything but followed suit and cupped your cheek. Now the both of you were sitting very close each other, arms wrapped around one another. Tom was smiling as tears built up in his eyes.

In this moment, nothing else mattered besides him. Earth didn't matter, Hazzion and Zenira didn't matter, your own fatigue didn't matter, and even the fact that Tom was purple didn't matter. All that mattered was that you were with him.

He let out a small appreciative giggle and stroked your cheek with his thumb. "Can I...can I kiss you?" He asked you so softly that you weren't even sure it happened. You just nodded and leaned in.

Your lips touched and butterflies flew throughout your body. It was a short, but passionate kiss. It was a kiss from a fairytale where the prince and princess know from that moment on that they were soulmates.

It wasn't just a kiss, it was way more than that.

When you pulled apart, your eyes were closed and a grin spread across your face. You opened your eyes and slowly peered into the loving eyes of the alien right next to you. Both of you didn't say anything. You just sat quietly and still and smiled at one another.

But, that moment was suddenly dissipated when the door to the room slammed open.

You jumped in fright in Tom's arms and both of you snapped your heads towards the door. Across the room Jacurbion had sat up quickly, the sound having awoken him.

Guards walked in fast as you began to shake. They made their way towards you and Tom and pulled you apart.

"Tom!" You shouted reaching out for him. He attempted to do the same but they were holding him away from you, as they continuously pushed the two of you out the door.

In the hallway, your guards pulled you roughly left. When you saw they were pulling Tom the other way you thrashed wildly in the guards' arms as you saw him do the same.

"Y/N!" His eyes were screaming at you. He was afraid, you were afraid. You both were finally being separated.

You suddenly manage to get out of the grips of the two guards dragging you just by pure luck. You made a sprint for Tom and as you got close you reached your arms out as he reached for you. Your fingertips met his for just a moment before you were pulled back from your waist by one of the guards.

"No!" Both of you shouted.

You were dragged back and hit hard in the stomach by some sort of staff from one of the guards. With that blow, Tom's guards dragged him around the corner, and that was the last you saw of him.

—–

The guards pulled you down winding hallways with weird pieces of art lining the walls. You realized that you were probably in a hotel.

At this point, you were crying, but you were now walking at a quick pace with the guards who had tied your arms in the back.

Finally, you somehow ended back on the ship. You weren't exactly sure how they managed that, but it happened. All you could think about was 'where is Tom?' and 'is Tom okay?'. You had a feeling they weren't going to answer those questions if you asked.

They led you to the room you had been brought in after you had been left on the E.E.D for a while. It was the room that they were trying to confuse you in by talking in their native language and then leading you through the ship but just really doing circles.

Now, you had a chance to get a better look at the room, because, for one, you weren't blindfolded. And also, you hadn't just been tortured like you were last time.

The room was exactly what you'd imagine an alien spaceship lounge to look like. It was straight out of Star Trek. Very white, clean, and minimalistic. With a lot of open space and chairs and other furniture strategically placed around the room.

The guards sat you down harshly in a chair and stood on either side of you. You cried silently as you gazed around the room. Suddenly, the door slid open and in walked Hazzion and Zenira.

"Oh, she's crying," Zenira mocked to her brother.

Hazzion laughed smugly and they both walked over to you. You sniffled and tried to stop crying, but unfortunately, you couldn't wipe away your tears with your hands behind your back.

"Is someone having a bad day?" He pouted his lip mockingly and swipe his bright red thumb under your left eye, wiping away the tears.

You recoiled from his touch and tried to push away, which only made him laugh more.

"Sorry, we had to separate you from Thomanikon," Hazzion started, while walking around. "You understand, right?"

He flashed you a smug smile and you rolled your eyes. His grin faded into a glare.

"Now, now..." Zenira said walking closer to you. "What have we told you about being respectful?"

You choked out a laugh.

"Respectful? You both don't know anything about respect."

Hazzion raised his eyebrows at you as Zenira scoffed. They were both standing right in front of you now, glaring and being their usual cheerful selves.

"I'd be careful about what you say, you pathetic human." Zenira sneered.

"Yeah," Hazzion added. "We wouldn't want to have to use the E.E.D again, would we?"

This shut you up. Your heart dropped into your chest at the mention of it, and Hazzion sensed your fear. He smirked, knowing that he won.

"Now, apologize to my sister for being rude." He smiled superiorly.

You didn't say anything. You were too prideful. In no way, did you ever want to bow down to Hazzion or Zenira.

You stayed silent with your chin in the air in defiance for a few moments before Hazzion grabbed it roughly.

"If you don't apologize in two seconds, I swear I will pull out that device and keep you hooked up to it until you can't tell the difference between hallucinations and reality." He spoke roughly into your ear before releasing your chin and pushing your face backward.

Your heart rate picked up at his sudden violence and his very serious threats.

"I'm sorry," You mumbled sheepishly.

He held a hand up to his ear. "What was that?"

"I'm sorry," You said louder this time.

He crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Good. That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

You took a deep breath trying to control your anger about the situation. The only thing keeping you sane was the idea of being back with Tom at the end of this, once you finally arrived to Maxmirius.

Hazzion and Zenira casually made their way over to the couch that was adjacent to your chair. Hazzion sprawled on the couch casually while Zenira sat like a pop star. Hazzion tilted his head towards you and let out a laugh. Then he and Zenira began speaking in Maxmirian.

Not this again, you thought.

They continued on doing their thing for about an hour. You didn't want to comment on their rude facade, so you didn't. You sat there seemingly uninterested for the entire time they chatted away, not understanding a word that they said.

After a while, Hazzion stopped and cleared his throat. "Hey, human."

You raised your eyebrows and looked at him, bored.

"Let's play a game." He smirked.

He stood up and walked towards you. He ran his hand through your hair as he walked around you.

"I'm okay, thanks." You sarcastically replied.

He tilted his head at you. "Aw, why not, Y/N?"

"You aren't very nice, Haz." You mockingly shortened his name, knowing just how oh so much he loved it when you shortened Thomanikon's name to Tom.

"Haz?" He raised an eyebrow, "What is with you humans and nicknames? Besides, I am royalty, you should be referring to me as Your Highness."

He wasn't mad, he was just stating a casual point. You secretly thought that he liked the nickname.

You just sat there unamused.

"Y/N," He sighed and plopped back on the couch, "What's your favorite thing about me?"

He had to be joking, right? What kind of egomaniacal crazy person would ask someone that they literally tortured what their favorite thing about them was?

You looked at him with a weird look and joked, "Your wonderful hospitality."

Just like that, he was mad again. You were starting to see a pattern. He joked with you, you joked back, and then he got angry. He definitely had some issues with his emotions. It was like he wanted to be mad at you. He said something to Zenira in Maxmirian and she smirked at you, then nodded at Hazzion.

She gave orders to the guards in Maxmirian and you looked at Hazzion and Zenira, confused and nervous.

Without any warning, a blindfold and gag were being tied around your eyes and mouth. Afterwards, you were being dragged, quite literally. This time they didn't give you a chance to grab your footing. They just pulled you along forcefully.

You were dropped into a room and they tied your feet together so you literally couldn't move and you heard the door shut. Everything was silent, but then suddenly, a loud, high pitch ringing spread throughout the room making your head immediately start hurting. You screamed as well as you could through the gag, but it was difficult.

The ringing didn't stop. It just kept going and going and going. You couldn't move or cover your ears. You rolled around on the floor wishing it would stop.

Eventually, your ears adjusted to the sound, but that didn't mean it made you feel any better. After about an hour, you felt like you were going crazy. You couldn't see anything and the only thing you could hear was a high pitch.

You cried.

You were miserable and all you wanted was Tom.

Why were Hazzion and Zenira so evil? They had no reason to do this to you. They just wanted you to feel crazy and you were over it. You were angry.

But, you were also helpless.

So, the ringing continued. For hours and hours, you felt like it would never stop. How long had it been anyways? An hour and a half? Two hours? Three?

You didn't know, but you were suffering.

You had nothing to keep you positive either. The only thoughts you could manage to get running through your mind were your concerned thoughts about Tom.

Was he okay? Did he know they were doing this to you?

Stay strong, you told yourself. Soon enough, you'll be safe again in Tom's arms on Maxmirius.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

92K 2.5K 16
[COMPLETED] When Tom Holland suddenly chooses you as his date for a red carpet event, your life gets thrown upside down. Sure, there's a hefty pay r...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
24.2K 474 18
•You are a mind reader, you know what people are thinking of but they don't know what YOU are thinking of... •You were just minding your own business...
15.8K 321 73
𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂. 📍𝙽𝙾𝙽�...