Warrior Princess | Game of Th...

By kenedyybrooklin

"I am Scarlett of the House Baratheon and I swear it to the old Gods and the new, I will lay my fury upon you... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

sixteen

7.5K 175 6
By kenedyybrooklin

Tommen's coronation was today but I skipped it.

I walk into Tyrion's cell and Jaime is already there.

"Good your both here," they give me confused looks, "I figured it out."

"Figured what out?" Jamie asks.

"I had all the pieces. I saw it happen I just didn't know it yet."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know who did it and how they did. I testify at the trail and I'll tell them."

"Are you positive you know who did it?" Tyrion asks.

"Yep."

*

Tyrion walks to the stand as people yell things at him. When he gets there the guarded chain him to the stand.

"I, Tommen of the House Baratheon First of my name, King of the Andles and the first men, and Lord of the seven kingdoms do hereby rescues myself from this trail. Tywin of the House Lannister, Hand of the King, Protector of the Realm with sit as judge in my stead. And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell. And if found guilty...may the gods punish the accused."

Tommen leaves and two guards follow him.

Tywin sits on the iron throne. Prince Oberyn and Lord Mace sit beside him.

I'm a witness so I have to stay go to the back only able to hear what is happening.

They finally call me up. I look around getting nervous.

"Did Tyrion ever talk about killing Joffrey to you?" Tywin asks me.

"No."

"Did he ever show hatred towards him?"

"Yes, but we all did."

I look around seeing all the Tyrells. If I say what really happened they try to have me killed but if this makes them think Tyrion didn't do it then it's a risk I'm willing to take.

"I know who killed Joffrey."

People start to murmur.

"Who?"

"Lord Petyr Baelish...and Lady Olenna Tyrell."

People start to talk louder.

"Silence! Lady Scarlett, explain why you think it was Lord Baelish and Lady Tyrell."

I take a deep breath before speaking, "Lord Baelish gave Lady Sansa a necklace a few weeks before the wedding."

"How do you know this?"

"Because she told me. I saw Olenna Tyrell put something on Sansa's necklace during the feast. So when Sansa bent down to pick up the cup the poison dripped into the cup."

"Why would these two want Joffrey dead?"

"Because Lord Baelish was in love with Catelyn Stark so he loves Sansa. All Joffrey did was torture her while she was here, he wanted to help her escape. As for Lady Tyrell, what grandmother would let their granddaughters marry someone as horrible as Joffrey."

People start talking again.

"Scarlett do you realize how outrageous that sounds."

"Not as outrageous as Tyrion being the one who did it."

"You are dismissed."

I leave the stand and I go to stand next to Jaime.

"The crown may call its next witness," Tywin says. Behind me it footsteps and when I turn around its Shae. She walks up to the stand as Tyrion stares at her in shock thinking that she had left the city a while ago.

"State your name."

"Shae."

"Do you swear by all the gods that your testimony will be true and honest?"

"I swear it."

"Do you know this man?"

She looks at Tyrion then back at Tywin, "Yes. Tyrion Lannister."

"How do you know him?"

"I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa."

"This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey. What do you know of this?"

"I know that he's guilty."

The crowd gasp and starts to talk. I take a deep breath trying to hold in my anger.

"He and Sansa planned it together."My hand hovers over my dagger." Tywin silences the crowd, "She wanted revenge for her father, her mother, her brother. She blamed their deaths on the king. Tyrion was happy to help. He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen. He hated you, my lord. He stole poison from the Grand Maester's chamber to put in Joffrey's wine."

"How could you possibly know all this?" Oberyn asks, "Why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?"

"I wasn't just her maid. I was his whore."

"How did you come to be in his service?" Tywin asks.

"He stole me. I was with another man and knight in your lordships army but when Tyrion arrived at the camp he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent. He broke the knight's arm and brought me to Lord Tyrion, You belong to me now, he said I want you to fuck me like it's my last night in this world." The crowd laughs and I grow with even more anger.

"And did you?" Oberyn asks.

"I did whatever he ordered me too. That was before he married Sansa. After he married all he wanted was her. But she wouldn't let him into her bed. So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her."

The crowd talks loudly again.

I can't take it anymore. I pull out my dagger, "She's lying!" I try to run to her but Jaimes grabs my waist and holds me back, "Let go of me! She lying! He didn't do any it!"

"Scarlett calm down!" Tywin yells.

"No!" I try to fight against Jaime's hold but it's no use, "He didn't!"

"Scarlett," Jamie says, "Calm down," he says softly.

I start to relax a little. Tyrion looks at me then back at Tywin, "I wish to confess." he says. I get tense again and so does Jaime. He's still holding me back to make sure I don't do anything.

"You wish to confess?" Tywin says.

Tyrion looks at the crowd, "I saved you. I saved this city and all your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all."

They start to yell.

"Tyrion. Do you wish to confess?" Tywin says trying to talk over the crowd. 

The crowd gets quiet.

"Yes. Father, I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?"

"You admit you poisoned the king?"

"No, of that I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a dwarf."

"You are not on trial for being a dwarf."

"Oh, yes, I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life."

"Have you nothing to say in your defense?"

"Nothing but this... I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish I that I had," Tyrion says angrily, letting out everything he's been keeping in all-day, "Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1,000 lying whores." He turns around to face the crowd, "I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it." The crowd yells like crazy. I put away my dagger and Jaime lets go of me. Tywin stands up and calls for Ser Meryn to escort Tyrion back to his cell, Tyrion looks back at Tywin, I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder and I know I'll get no justice here. So I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat."

*

"I made a deal for you," Jaime tells Tyrion as we stand in his cell, "To keep your ungrateful head on your ungrateful neck a little while longer."

"I'm sorry what am I grateful for? The opportunity to live and die at the wall as punishment for a crime I didn't commit. Scarlett told them what happened and they still didn't believe her. I did what I had to do."

"You threw your life away. You threw it away. It's not a joke you understand that, don't you?"

"Of course it's a joke. Just not a very funny one...I couldn't-I couldn't listen to her. Standing there telling her lies. I couldn't do it.

"You feel in love with a whore."

"So," I say, "I feel in love with a squire."

"At least he loves you back. I was stupid enough to think she had fallen in love with me...that deal you made, it was everything father wanted. You do see that? He gets you back as his heir. The future lord of the rock. And then he ships me off to castle black, out of sight at last. All so perfect. It felt good to take that from him. He knows I'm innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyway."

"He's willing to sacrifice any of us," Jaime says.

"Not you. You're the golden son. You could kill a king, lose a hand, fuck your own sister, you'll always be the golden son."

"Careful. I'm one of the last friends you've got."

Tyrion decided he will choose Bronn to fight for him and Jaime tells us my mother has chosen The Mountain, The Hounds brother.

Jaime leaves us.

"You do realize every Tyrell wants me dead now, right?"

"Why? Why go up there and risk your life for me?"

"Because...I love you. My whole life you were the only person who I felt truly cared for and loved me. After Pod and Sansa had to leave, I didn't want to lose you too. You're my best friend Tyrion."

He leans his head on my shoulder, "You're not losing me. I promise."

*

It's time for the fight. Jaime sits down next to me. Prince Oberyn is going to fight for Tyrion because Bronn isn't here.

The grand maester walks out, "In the sight of gods, and men, we gather to ascertain the guilt or innocent of this...man Tyrion Lannister. May the Mother grant them mercy. May the Father give them such justice as they deserve. And may the warrior guide the hand...of our champion-" He gets cut off by the horns

The mountain takes out a giant sword while Prince Oberyn has a spear. Oberyn walks out and does some cool tricks with his spear. When he's done everyone claps and cheers.

The mountain strikes first but Oberyn is quicker and dodges it. Oberyn is telling him something but I can barely hear it.

Oberyn knocks the mountains helmet off. Oberyn jumps in the air to get away from the mountain striking him. The mountain kicks Oberyn to the ground. He back up with ease. ur the mountain dodges each strike. He cuts Oberyn's spear in half so now he is weaponless. He gets a new spear from his squire. It goes back and forth striking a block. The mountain throws Oberyn so he lands flat on his stomach. He gets up and stabs the mountain in the stomach.

"You raped her!" Oberyn yells, "You murdered her!" Oberyn blocks the mountains strike. He stabs him in the leg. The Mountain falls to his knees, "You kill her children!" Oberyn jumps up stabbing the Mountain in the chest. He pulls out the spear, "Say it. Say her name, Elia Martell. You raped her. You killed her children. Elia Martell," he circles the mountain dying on the floor, "Who gave you the order?" He points up at Tywin, "Who gave you the order?! Say her name! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children! Say it her name! Say it!" The Mountain knocks Oberyn down. He picks Oberyn up with one hand. He punches him knocking all of his teeth out. He puts Oberyn down and gets on top of him. He puts his thumbs into Oberyn's eyes causing Oberyn to scream as blood oozes out. He smashed Oberyn's head. His brains and blood are everywhere.

Tywin stands up, "The Gods have made their will known. Tyrion Lannister, in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon," I feel a tear fall but I wipe it away quickly, Jaime looks like he might cry too, "First of His Name, you are hereby sentenced to death."

*

Tyrion finally shows up at the staircase so we can escape.

I'm wearing a black cloak that has a black hood. Everyone will be looking for me once word gets out I've left. So now my hair that used to go past my chest now goes to my shoulders. I no longer have it in a braid crown like I've had all my life. I've left it down.

"Scarlett, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm going with you,"

"No your not."

"What's left for me here. Pods gone. Sansa's gone. Jaime has Cersei. You promised I wouldn't lose you, well this would lose you. Plus every Tyrell wants me dead. Now come on."

I start to walk up the stairs but he doesn't.

"What now?"

"I need to do a few things first."

"Well hurry."

*

He comes back and we go up the stairs. I knock twice then twice again. Varys opens the door and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.6K 43
Note: Hi! Aries here. Just FYI I wrote this fic during covid when I was like... 15? 16? Presently I am 19 and I now think that this book is rather cr...
38K 1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...
66.8K 1.6K 25
Jericho Baratheon, the one true child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. First born and previous heir to the Iron Throne, but after a terrible...
29.1K 584 18
Alyssa Stark is the eldest child of ned and catelyn stark and king Roberts goddaughter. when ned heads south, he decides to take Alyssa along with ar...