sixteen

Tommen's coronation was today but I skipped it.

I walk into Tyrion's cell and Jaime is already there.

"Good your both here," they give me confused looks, "I figured it out."

"Figured what out?" Jamie asks.

"I had all the pieces. I saw it happen I just didn't know it yet."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know who did it and how they did. I testify at the trail and I'll tell them."

"Are you positive you know who did it?" Tyrion asks.

"Yep."

*

Tyrion walks to the stand as people yell things at him. When he gets there the guarded chain him to the stand.

"I, Tommen of the House Baratheon First of my name, King of the Andles and the first men, and Lord of the seven kingdoms do hereby rescues myself from this trail. Tywin of the House Lannister, Hand of the King, Protector of the Realm with sit as judge in my stead. And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell. And if found guilty...may the gods punish the accused."

Tommen leaves and two guards follow him.

Tywin sits on the iron throne. Prince Oberyn and Lord Mace sit beside him.

I'm a witness so I have to stay go to the back only able to hear what is happening.

They finally call me up. I look around getting nervous.

"Did Tyrion ever talk about killing Joffrey to you?" Tywin asks me.

"No."

"Did he ever show hatred towards him?"

"Yes, but we all did."

I look around seeing all the Tyrells. If I say what really happened they try to have me killed but if this makes them think Tyrion didn't do it then it's a risk I'm willing to take.

"I know who killed Joffrey."

People start to murmur.

"Who?"

"Lord Petyr Baelish...and Lady Olenna Tyrell."

People start to talk louder.

"Silence! Lady Scarlett, explain why you think it was Lord Baelish and Lady Tyrell."

I take a deep breath before speaking, "Lord Baelish gave Lady Sansa a necklace a few weeks before the wedding."

"How do you know this?"

"Because she told me. I saw Olenna Tyrell put something on Sansa's necklace during the feast. So when Sansa bent down to pick up the cup the poison dripped into the cup."

"Why would these two want Joffrey dead?"

"Because Lord Baelish was in love with Catelyn Stark so he loves Sansa. All Joffrey did was torture her while she was here, he wanted to help her escape. As for Lady Tyrell, what grandmother would let their granddaughters marry someone as horrible as Joffrey."

People start talking again.

"Scarlett do you realize how outrageous that sounds."

"Not as outrageous as Tyrion being the one who did it."

"You are dismissed."

I leave the stand and I go to stand next to Jaime.

"The crown may call its next witness," Tywin says. Behind me it footsteps and when I turn around its Shae. She walks up to the stand as Tyrion stares at her in shock thinking that she had left the city a while ago.