Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

By kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... More

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Surprise
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Fluffy Part 2
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
New Friends
The Fangirl
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Yandere
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

The Dance

5.5K 82 98
By kitetenjo63

No quirks
Takes place in middle school
———————————————————
*IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA*

Mina:"so you guys going to the dance tonight?"

Kaminari:"hell ya I even landed a date with jiro"

Kirishima:"wow how'd you get that to happen?"

Izuku:"that's easy he kept on asking her until she said yes" *everyone starts to laugh*

Kaminari:"sh-shut up"

Ochako:"someone should call the fire department for that burn"

Kaminari:"oh ya who are you going with Miss smartie pants?"

Ochako:"I um well"

Mina:*gives a devilish look towards ochako* "hey Midoriya do you have a date for the dance?" *ochako has a horrified look*

Izuku:"I-I um no not really why?" *confused look with a little bit of worry*

Mina:"why don't you and Uraraka go together since nether of you have dates yet?"

Izuocha:*huge blushes and are silent for a good minute*

Kirishima:"come on Midoriya give an answer its not manly to keep a lady waiting"

Ochako:'Mina I swear to god I'm gonna ki-'

Izuku:"ochako" *looks at him* "will you…go to the dance with me?" *shy/nervous smile*

Ochako:"uh……"

Mina:*whispers in ochakos ear* "this is were you say yes"

Ochako:"YES! I mean yes I will go to the dance with you" *bell rings*

Mina:"alright see you boys later" *they walk away "

Kirishima:"hey Midoriya that was very manly asking Uraraka out"

Kaminari:"ya having a cute girlfriend like Uraraka is going to make you look good"

Izuku:"ochako isn't my girlfriend!" *freaking out*

Kaminari:"your not fooling anyone you two even use each others first names"

Izuku:"because were best friends"

Kirishima:"that's not manly at all midoriya" *disappointed look*

Izuku:"but, but"

Hall monitor:"hey get to class the bell already rang!"

*TIMESKIP TO IZUKU WALKING HOME WITH OCHAKO*

Izuku:'oh god what am I going to do I'm going to be dancing with ochako why does this always happen to me?'

Ochako:"hey izuku you don't have to be my date to the dance if you don't want to I don't want to force you into it" *sad tone*

Izuku:"w-well m-maybe I w-want to go with you" *looks away with a blush on his face*

Ochako:*turns to him in shock* 'he wants to go out with me?' "Oh r-really?"

Izuku:"of course its good to go to one of these things with friends right?" *smiles* 'why did I say friends'

Ochako:"oh ya friends nothing more"

Izuku:"anyways I should get going I have to get my stuff ready for later bye" *runs away*

Ochako:'of course were going as friends its not like he actually likes me I shouldn't really be this stupid' *begins to tear up while slowly walking home*

*WHEN IZUKU REACHES HIS DESTINATION*

Izuku:*bowing* "please I need your help teach me how to dance"

John:"w-what?"

Izuku:"please Mr. Uraraka I'm going to a dance later and I need to learn how to so I don't look like an idiot in front of my date" *shuts his eyes tightly*

John:"really this date of yours wouldn't happen to be ochako would it?"

Izuku:*opens his eye wide and looks up to him* "it's not what you think I-I"

John:"save it kid I don't want any of your excuse" *gives him a cold stair* "I've seen the look of lust in your eyes every single time you see her that look hasn't changed its the same as when you were kids you never wanted her to spend time with anyone else but you, you even held her close as to say she belongs to me so back off am I right?"

Izuku:"I-I"

John:"just admit it your head over heals in love with my daug-"

Izuku:"YES I'M IN LOVE WITH OCHAKO!"

John:*silent for a minute* "ok ill teach you"

Izuku:"r-really but why?"

John:"do you want my help or not?"

Izuku:"y-yes I do want it!"

John:"good then we have work to do"

*TIMESKIP WITH OCHAKO*

Rey:"aw my baby looks so cute in her dress"

Ochako:"mom! Stop it"

Rey:"I can't its my babies last middle school dance" *takes multiple pictures of ochako*

Inko:"rey calm down or your going to embarrass the girl" *knock at the door*

Rey:"I'll get it" *opens the door* "hey midoriya come on in ochakos waiting for you" *gives him a smile*

Izuku:"t-thank you Mrs. Uraraka" *walks in* "ochako, midoriya's here"

Ochako:*walks in wearing the dress from the picture* "h-hey izuku" *huge blush*

Izuku:"y-you look really c-cute" *blushes*

Ochako:"t-thanks you looks really handsome"

Izuku:"h-her these flowers are for y-you" *hands her a bouquet of flowers*

Ochako:"t-thanks there r-really beautiful" *both stare into each others eyes*

Rey:"I hate to break up this touching moment but you better head to the dance"

Izuocha:"o-oh r-right" *both walk out*

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DANCE*

DJ:"this will be our last dance of the night so come on up" *plays a slow romantic song*

Izuku:"h-hey d-do you want to d-dance?"

Ochako:"s-sure" *izuku takes her hand and guides her to the dance floor* "s-so h-how do we d-do this?"

Izuku:"w-well you put your arms around my neck" *she does so* "a-and I p-put mine right h-here" *wraps arms around her waist*

Ochako:*blushes and they begin dancing* "w-wow your a good dancer izuku"

Izuku:"t-thanks I've been practicing all day" *both are very tense*

Ochako:*comes close and snuggles into izukus chest making him blush* "i-is it ok if I'm t-this close?"

Izuku:"uh y-ya it is" *puts his head on hers* 'she's so warm'

Ochako:"i-izuku"

Izuku:"y-ya"

Ochako:*pulls back* "I think I love you"

Izuku:*pulls her into a kiss* "I think I do to" *gives her a smile and they kiss again with rey, inko, and John who are chaperones taking pictures of their kids and there romantic moment*

*TIMESKIP 7 YEARS*

Izuku:*breaks the kiss and looks lovingly into his new brides eyes* "You look so beautiful"

Ochako:*giggles* "and your as handsome as ever"

Izuku:"so you excited to start our new lives together"

Ochako:"I've been ready since out first kiss" *snuggles into her husbands chest*
———————————————————
And that's the end of the story see ya next week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
14.1K 446 7
In which Ochako Uraraka, in her second year at U.A. and no longer in denial of her feelings for Izuku Midoriya, contracts the deadly Hanahaki Disease...
74.4K 1K 13
Kacchako is my favorite ship from My Hero Academia and I felt compelled to write some fan fiction about it! So yeah! Also there will be some smut so...
289K 3.4K 18
When Izuku and Ochako are paired up for a school project, they end up growing a little bit closer than they expected. ~+~ *Other ships will be hinte...