More Than Broken[COMPLETED]

By darkest112

"Even broken ones are not shattered. They somehow can still be fixed." •••• When Christel is adopted by T... More

Author's Note
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty one|
|Twenty two|
|Twenty three|
|Twenty four|
|Twenty five|
|Twenty six|
|Twenty seven|
|Twenty eight|
|Twenty nine|
|Thirty|
|Thirty one|
|Thirty two|
|Thirty three|
|Thirty four|
|Thirty five|
|Thirty six|
|Thirty seven|
|Thirty eight|
|Thirty nine|
|Forty|
|Forty one|
|Forty two|
|Forty three: Epilogue|

|Twelve|

23.6K 680 22
By darkest112

                Christel's POV

I open my eyes and I'm in a very dark place. I can't see anything at all. I stand up which I'm surprised I can.

"Hello, where am I?" I called out to no one in particular.

Suddenly bright lights floods the place and two people appear before me nearly giving me a fright.

A man and a woman both in white clothes. The woman had on, a white off the shoulder dress, that fell all the way to her ankle. She has brown hair and green eyes. A small soft smile grazed her features as she stared at me. The man had on a white button up shirt and white dress pants. He had black hair and ocean blue eyes. His eyes kept twinkling a huge smile on his lips. If they were together, they really look cute together for a couple.

"Where am I? Am I dead? Are you angels?" I ask and they stare at me for a while before letting out series of chuckles.

"No Christel, you are not dead," the lady speaks up, her voice soft like bells. That disappoints me. I wish I was. And how am I not dead? I was drowned!

"Hey don't think like that," the man says in a deep voice nearly startling me. They both looked rather familiar but I couldn't really pinpoint it.

"Um...where am I and why am I here?" I ask staring at them in wonder.

"My baby girl has grown so much." The lady whispers as a  tear rolls down her cheek. Now I was totally confused. What does she mean.

"Hey why am I here?" I ask again almost irritated. I don't even know any 'baby girl' whoever she is.

"We have something to tell you sweetie. Please don't freak out but we are your parents sweetie. How I miss you so much. How we never got to celebrate your first birthday." The woman says as she walks closer to me, tears rolling down her pretty face. Then suddenly it all sinks in. Wait, what?

They are my parents? Why didn't they save me? Why did the leave me in some territory for me to be abused by the pack. Am I really not that worth loving or have I sinned greatly that the moon goddess decided to punish me for it.

I had not realized I was crying till a soft hand carressed my cheeks wiping away my tears.

"Why did you leave me? They abused me, I was banished in that pack for reason I don't even know. Am I not lovable or something? Did you guys not love me?" I ask now crying hysterically which is really weird because I'm unconscious.

"We are so sorry sweetie I, we had to do that or they would have gotten you too baby girl." The woman says whom I presume is my mom.

"Yes, your mom is right, they would have killed you too." He states and that makes me wonder who is they?

"Who would have killed me?" I ask.

"The ones who destroyed our pack, the ones who killed us." The man says really enraged by the thought. Wait...what? Dead?

"You guys are...dead?" I ask feeling tears sting my eyes even though I barely know them.

The woman comes closer to me and hugs me. Her scent engulfs me like a cuccon protecting me from the world. It makes me crave her touch more. Her love. My mother.

She will never sing me a song before I sleep. How I craved for it when I was young. When Marianna left me for Natalie. She will never hold me as I cry after getting hurt or encourage me when I'm bullied or tell me to stay strong when I feel weak. I pressed my cheeks on her shoulder as I hiccuped. I may not know them but they are my family. It hurts to know I will never really see them, physically. Someone places their hands on my shoulder and I turn to see my dad. A small sad smile graced his lips.

He will never see me meet my mate. I always hoped that my father will threaten my mate and tell him to treat me like a princess because ,I was his princess. It seems foolish but I love how fathers are overprotective of their children. I would never get to experience that.

"It's okay sweetie. We will always be with you." My father assures behind my hair. Tears continue to pour down my cheeks as I try to regain my  composure.

Aftera while my tears cease and my mom holds my hands.

"Yeah baby girl, we will always be with you." She smiles and I must admit she is pretty.

"Oh thanks sweetie." She says and I stare at her wide eyed.

"I can read your thoughts sweetie." She smiles and I mouth an 'oh'

"Anyway why am I here again?"

"Oh yes, Christel you are an elemental. Your dad and I were the same too." She states, as she holds my hands in hers.

"What is an elemental?" I ask  because I've never heard that name before.

"Oh an elemental is a special type of werewolf that controls the four elements, air, water, fire and earth. I was the Alpha of Dark Mist Elemental Pack, the biggest elemental Pack." Dad says, almost proud. "Your mother was my Luna. There were four elemental packs we were few but we were growing in number. The elementals,each could control two elements but the alpha and Luna controlled all of the four plus one extra element or gift." He continues.

"This powers were given to the alphas to protect their packs, so as not to be vulnerable.
But all elemental packs we're ambushed and when we found this out we ordered our beta to take you to safety and he left you in the nearest  werewolf pack that was the blue Moon Pack. 

We had to keep you safe sweetie, they attacked us and caught us off guard,all the parks were destroyed quickly, they had some powerful chemical that only affected the elementals and subdued their power, but it didn't affect the alphas but we were outnumbered ,they destroyed everything but they never knew we had a daughter, we had to keep you safe sweetie, we had to deal what we did." My dad says and tears rolls down my cheeks as he recalls the horrible attack

"I'm so sorry Daddy, I didn't know." I say as I pull him for a hug.

"It's okay sweetie as long as you are okay and safe." He says with a smile.

"Is that the reason I'm not dead?" I ask and they both nod.

"Thanks for protecting me, even though both of you...died."

"It's okay baby girl, we love you so much, we are really proud of you sweetie." My mom says with a smile and I genuinely smile too.
I wish this was true, that they were here with me.

I feel tears form once again in my eyes.

"I really wish this was true mom, dad." I say as I feel one tear drop down my cheek. My mom comes close and wipes it.

"Me too sweetie, me too." She says as a tear slip her cheek too.

"Will I ever see you again? "I ask really hopeful. I really hope so.

"Of course princess we will always  be with you." My dad says smiling but I can tell his holding in his emotions.

"We have to go princess, goodbye sweetie." Dad says again.
I give them both a tight hug as tears flow down my cheek uncontrollably. I just met them and I'm already attached to them.

The light starts to fade away and   darkness start to take over and I suddenly feel so so tired, my eyes droop and everything around me disappears.

*****

Editing!❤️

Here again editing :)  hope I make a difference*sigh* I'm so tired right now.

Anyway
Please

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

Follow

😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
114K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
140K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
2.7M 75K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...