The Curvy Curse

By KierraDawnn

Ari Alexander is 18 and has just graduated. She's always felt... less. And by less, she is MORE. She's always... More

Chapter 1: Just Me and My Unlovable Curves...
Chapter 2: Maybe I Should Move To Brazil
Chapter 3: Brazilian Boy, You're Quite The Charmer
Chapter 4: Instantly Out
Chapter 5: Staying
Chapter 6: I Will Tell Your... Mom?
Chapter 7: Will We Ever Read Vogue?
Chapter 8: Were You Always Around?
Chapter 9: Unsolveable Yet Pitied
Chapter 10: But Where to GO?
Chapter 11: Photoshoots and Ladders
Chapter 12: Jealous Boy Is Jealous, Scared Girl Is Scared
Chapter 13: Disney Boys
Chapter 14: Static
Hello from your author
Chapter 15: And We Changed
Chapter 16: Lights
Author's Note
Chapter 17: O Meu Coração~
Chapter 18: An Unwanted Guest
Chapter 19: Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 20: Orphans and Subway
Author's Note: Cover Contest!
Chapter 21: Under the Sea
Chapter 22: How I've Missed You, Darling
Chapter 23: Introducing Our Tiny Jungle Queen
Contest Winner
Chapter 24: On My Way To Borrow Your Girl Bc Stealing Is Wrong
Chapter 25: Leaping
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Breakfast
Authors Note (Yes, Again): This is the end, my Curvies
Chapter 27: Dessert
Book 2
Update
AUTHOR'S MESSAGE
TCC 2
Hiatus Over

Chapter 28: Greetings

4K 116 16
By KierraDawnn

        This was relaxing. A drunken stumble along the beach with the love of my life, and the people I was considering to be my best friends. Aruna was someone I'd miss if I was honest with myself, and I had a feeling the rest of us would, too. I looked over at her subtly. She hadn't mentioned family, and mentioned being alone. Those weren't lies. Could she possibly come back with us? So many new questions; I'd figure out answers later. I looked at them all; Blake, Chase, Netis, Rogue, Aruna. It felt a bit weird without Lily, and I wondered if she'd become a memory of my old life. I was suddenly hit by how different my life was, how different I was. My journey had started well over a year ago, a relatively short time. I was self-concious, scared, and alone. I had Lily, but she'd never understood my fears and tried pushing me through them in ways that weren't okay for me. Everyone here, however, honestly seemed to like me. To care.

           As if on cue, Rogue wrapped an arm around my waist as the twins simultaneously chucked me under the chin.

"Cheer up, empty Reese's cup."

"Eh?"

   "Empty," Chase repeated.

"Because you're a sad fucker," Blake clarified. I frowned.

"Y'all are sweet," I grumbled, feeling the grains of sand sink between my toes.

    "So... Ari? Shit, Aruna," Chase corrected himself.

"Yaaaaaas?" she answered, struggling to finish off her mouthful of fishy cruddy whatsit.

"Who do you live with here?" he asked, beaming at her as if she wasn't eating the most disgusting thing any of us had ever seen. She swallowed thickly, tilting her head up to check out the tops of the palm trees.

    "Uhh... Well, they went sailing over there," she said, pointing to jagged, terrifying looking cliffs far out on the ocean. "They owned that villa you guys stay in, renting it out to people. After their ship sank from the big storm a few years ago, I was left the house. But I stay in the smaller house nearby and sell flowers," she said sheepishly, scratching her chin. I felt our little groups stomachs drop as one as we thought more on that.

  "Who do you live with?" Netis asked bluntly. Blake elbowed her, and she punched him in the crotch.

"Just on my on, you know. My employee Reef is pretty nice and pretends to be my gaurdian. The last thing I needed was to go and get adopted or something, I didn't want new parents." I swallowed thickly, nodding.

     "Yeah. I get that," I said. We all stopped walking and sat in the sand, watching the waves. I layed in Rogue's lap, squirming every now and then as the warm water would come up the sand temporarily and lap between my toes. The moon was shining full and pale above us, watching silently as we stared back. My head was swimming.

    "There are TWO moons," Rogue slurred. I giggled, feeling the water come up even clsoer and go a bit past my knees.

"Bitch stop, there are three," Blake corrected, snorting derisively.

    "If we ate that scary crap of Aruna's there's by none," I laughed. Netis cackled, and we all laughed at the "can u not" look on Aruna's face. Netis only laughed louder, a loud obnoxious laugh that was abruptly cut off by a mouthful of soggy, wet sand. She spit dramatically, falling back and clutching her throat.

    "Leave my culture alone, American!" Aruna howled. Netis sat back up abruptly, eyeing her demonically and reaching for sand of her own. She threw it directly at... Chase. He looked down at his now wet shirt, and back at her. In a second we'd all scrambled to our feet, backing away from each other. I looked at Rogue in outraged shock.

"What the hell?" I shouted to wear he stood 30 feet away.

"Trust no one!!" he hollered back. I pouted and turned away, only to hear pounding, squishy steps a few moments later. I looked back in time to suddenly be upside down over Rogue's shoulder, on my way to the ocean.

"No!! nooooOOOO!! I'M DRUNK, I'LL FUCKING DROWN!" I shrieked, watching as everyone followed us into the water. Assholes.

I got a mouthful of salty, clear water, and howled angrily.

"WhyyYYYY!" I wailed, squirming until I flopped in the water. I heard the rush of ocean water, the strange underwater sounds you always hear when you swim that sounds like the world is empty, and stood immediately, sopping wet.

     "There's a place in hell for people like you," I growled, scowling at him.

"Yeah. It's called a throne," he replied steadily. I jumped on him, taking us both into the water, and looked up to see Aruna partially drowning Chase. That's love right, dur.

    "You know you love me!" she laughed as he sputtered for air past all the water.

"You stupid bitch, fucking listen to me!"

We all turned as one, shocked with Chase. 

"What the hell, dude," Blake started, looking like he was going to pummel him.

"That wasn't me!" Chase protested angrily.

"That... that wasn't him," Aruna said slowly, turning back to the beach. We all turned, and saw a couple barely concealed couple arguing by the dark trees. It was obviously fairly heated, judging by the aggressive arm movements.

   "I don't want to do that, have a heart dickwad!" We all whistled as a unit, impressed, before the arguement obviously went too far. She came tumbling out of the trees, falling harshly onto the sand. We all shouted in outrage, rushing out of the water as she whipped off a shoe and flung it at the guy who was now marching away into the trees angrily, shoulders raised in frustration and running a hand through his black hair.

    I rushed up, automatically kneeling beside her and checking her over.

"Shit. Shit. Are you okay? Holy crap," I murmured, looking her over. She was beautiful, with hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair. She made any girl like a goblin. Ouch.

"Yeah, but now I can't find my fuckin' shoe," she muttered, looking at me and smiling ruefully.

      "Holy shit," I heard Rogue breathe. I turned, jealous, only to see him looking shocked and his eyes filling up with tears. She was gaping, too, eyes streaming as her voice remained steady.

"Damn, Rogue. I don't remember that language. You've gotta be a better influence on your little sister."

Beginning Soon

Curves Gone Rogue: Book 2 of The Curvy Curse Trilogy

Vote, comment, tell your friends, and I'm really emphasizing on commenting guys. I HAVE to know what you all are thinking! :) I love you all, and thanks for sticking with me this far. I know this isn't the best story. It takes a while to upload, there are some errors, and I know it's not the greatest story ever, haha. But I''m glad you've all stuck with me til now, and hope you stick with me even farther. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 35
Complete! Give it a shot please! Thank you for the people that are reading my story!!!Please vote for any chapter you like, also if you like this boo...
760 63 26
Football player meets figure skater Moving to the middle of nowhere, to a place called Arizona? The desert! Yep, that's my luck. And to top it off, I...
148K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
88.6K 3.9K 13
‼️*FIRST BOOK IN PLUS SIZE SERIES*‼️ _______________________________________ "You're gonna be My wife someday, you know that right ??" He said/asked...