Freak Shake (The Hollens Book...

By MavelineBelle

Jevan Hollen, son of the billionaire Evan Hollen, was the most popular boy in his highschool. His excellence... More

Introduction
Being The New Girl
Underneath Wings
It Starts With A Smile
Ending The Beginning
Cheer For Us Or Against Us
Get Your Lunch On
Roses Are Red
Only Fools Rush In
You Got That Right
Sealed With A Kiss
Tell Me About It
Anger Written In Red
When The Moms Meet
History Has It
The First Argument
When The Pressure Arrives
Certainly
Let's Party
Happy Birthday Jevan
The Last Hold
Without Her
Truth
The Letter
Pop Up, Guess Who?
Night Flight To France
Lost For Words
Meeting Jason
Set The Date
What You Don't Know
What Are Friends For
Too Close For Comfort
Trouble In Paradise
A Wrath and A Secret
The Bedroom Picnic
MamaBear
Red Flag
Blast From The Past
Unexpectedly
All Things Lost
Force To Reckon With
Trail Of Fire
In Your Shoes
Dark to Light
Supposed To Be
Disastrous Dates
Parental Control
The Recovery
Truth and Trust
The Event
Are You Ready
What's Coming ???
From One Hundred To Zero
The Misunderstand-Ring
Confessions Of A Bitch
Additional
Dahlia
The Hunt Continues
Rocks In The Head
Crossing BorderLine
Who Knew
Chip Off The Old Block
Dare The Dream
Come Back
To Have And To Let Go
The Light At The End
Trial
Happy Ever After Does Exist

Crazy

14.2K 813 215
By MavelineBelle

Blossom's POV

"Where were you?" my mother asked and she approached me.

"Mama, I'm so sorry. I..I.. I."

"Stop with the stuttering and speak up!" she bolted out.

I swallowed. "I was with my friend."

"So, Blossom, you're now your own woman to be disobeying me, lying to me and hanging out with guys."

"Mom, I'm sorry," I sincerely apologised. There were tears in my eyes and to my great surprise, my mother pulled me into her arms and comforted me.

"It's okay, baby. Maybe I'm being too hard on you. We've moved here to create a new life for ourselves and you're growing up to become a woman.
One day, whether I like it or not, you'll have a husband and kids."

We laughed together.

"But I want to meet him. Your friend. What was his name again?"

"Jevan," I answered.

"Okay. I want to meet this Jevan. Go rest now. I'll make us some dinner."

"I want to help with dinner, mama."

My mother and I went into the kitchen and started our dinner preparations.

_____________

On Monday, I couldn't wait to see Jevan's face but my excitement faded when memories from our last encounter together played over in my head.

"You're not my girlfriend.. girlfriend... girlfriend."

"Hey chicka, how was your weekend?" Sophia asked when she saw me.

"It was interesting," I answered, "Where's Nina?"

"She wouldn't be at school today. She's ill but she should be here tomorrow."

"Okay. Have you seen Jevan?"

"No. Is something wrong?"

"No. There's something I have to say to him."

"Well let's find him before the bell rings." Sophia took my hand and we made a beeline for the guys' locker room, which we weren't allowed to be. We stopped outside the door, scanning the area to avoid the coach and other teachers who might be around.

Connor appeared.

"Connor, where's Jevan?" Sophia quickly asked.

At the mention of his name, he appeared right next to Connor.

He looked too handsome with his hair slick back. All of his facial features were captivating, especially his grey eyes.

Sophia and Connor gave us some room and I stood like a pup in front of Jevan. I looked up with the 'I need you' eyes.

"What's good?" he asked, leaning against one of the lockers, "You shouldn't be here."

"I know, but I'm sorry about the way I lashed out on Saturday. I didn't give you a chance to explain and that was stupid of me."

He nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry." I've been sorry an awful lot lately.

"There's just something about you, I really don't know what it is.. but I can't see myself being mad at you."

We embraced each other and I felt much better again. His touches were like magic, making every worries vanish from one's mind and body.

"What you wanted to tell me?" he asked as he released me from his arms.

"I told my mom about you."

"And she wants my head on a platter," he said.

"What? No. She wants to meet you."

"Really?"

"Yes. I guess she wants to meet the guy who's making her daughter turn into a rebel."

He chuckled lightly. "Okay then. When can I see her?"

"She has a day off today so I was thinking today."

"Great. I'll see her after school."

The bell rang now. Jevan gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and we went to our classes.

________________

After school, I went to wait for him in the parking lot, right next to his car.

He was a bit late, but as I noticed him in the distance, I knew why. He was dismissing a very determine Brooke. She followed him all the way through the packing lot and as expected, she saw me standing next to Jevan's car.

She bolted towards me with lightning speed.

"So you're dating my boyfriend now!?" she loudly asked, drawing the attention of some other students.

Jevan came between us, putting his body protectively in front of me. Sophia was close by as well.

"Jevan. You can't be serious!" she shouted again.

"I'm dead serious, Brooke. Now move!" he told her. He unlocked his car and I got in. Brooke looked on in bewilderment before throwing her body on top of his car.

"Brooke! What the hell are you doing?" he asked angrily as he tried to remove her.

"Leave me alone! I hate you! You're not the boyfriend I thought you were!" she yelled at him and started attacking him with her fists while on top of the car.

Jevan grabbed her hands and firmly pulled her from his car. Her two feet hit the ground perfectly and he released her immediately.

"You're crazy! You need help, Brooke!" he told her and got into his car now.

_____________

"Was she always like that?" I asked when we got on the highway.

"Yes. Hence why I broke up with her," he answered. Using one hand to control the steering, he held my hand with the other until we got to my mother's house.

_______

"This is it," I told him when we pulled up and got out. We walked up the steps and I opened the front door.

"Mama! We're here!" I called. The sweet smell of baking chicken greeted our nostrils.

"It smells good in here," Jevan complimented.

"That would be my mother's cooking." I led him to the kitchen where we found my mother busy at the stove.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Wright," Jevan said.

"Oohhh, you're here. Good afternoon, young man, and daughter."

"Good afternoon ma," I responded, "This is Jevan. He's here now."

"Nice to meet you. Please have a seat at the dinner table. I'll be with you very shortly."

"Okay ma'am. Thank you for having me."

"You're welcome, my boy."

I smiled at her and took Jevan to our small dinner table that was already set for two. In my bedroom, I freshened up and changed into something decent.

I joined Jevan at the table again and my mother served us.

"This is the best chicken I've ever had. I hope my mom doesn't hear me say that," Jevan complimented again and finished with a joke.

"Thank you Jevan. I'm happy you've enjoyed. Now tell me, what intentions do you have for my daughter?"

"Ma," I said. This was becoming awful.

"It's okay Blossom. I want to answer all of your mom's questions," Jevan cut in. He turned in my mother's direction. "Mrs. Wright, I have nothing but good intentions for your daughter. She's a beautiful girl and I admire her so much. I wouldn't dare hurt her."

"But you haven't asked her to be your girlfriend. Why is that?"

"Because I've recently gotten out of a relationship and I don't want Blossom to think that she's the rebound girlfriend, especially since the now ex-girlfriend is a bit unstable about our break up last Christmas."

"So when do you intend on officially going out with my daughter?"

"When the time is perfectly right. I don't want to rush your daughter into dating me. I also want it to be on her terms and not just mine."

My mother nodded. "Do I have to worry about grandkids?"

I spat my juice out. That question was way too much.

Jevan chuckled politely and I thought I would burst from embarrassment. I knew she would do this.

"Well Mrs. Wright, that's a both yes and no answer. Right now, you don't have to worry but in the future, you definitely do."

My eyes popped and butterflies formed in my stomach. I drank the remainder of my juice to bypass the cloud nine feeling I was on.

Kids with Jevan Hollen? Real life kids?

__________

"I deeply apologise for my mother's behaviour," I said as I walked him to his car when it was all said and over and it was time for him to leave.

"Why? She's a very nice lady. It was fun."

"It was embarrassing," I corrected.

"No. It wasn't. And there's nothing to be embarrassed about. She's just being a mom. She got something in common with my mother. Moms are like that."

"Okay."

We hugged each other... And that's when it happened. A silence between us as our hearts adjusted and started beating at the same pace. It was indescribable and I knew he felt it too.

He titled my head upwards to his face.

"I can't fight this anymore. I really wanna give it some more time."

"What is it?" I asked, hoping he would ask the question I'm dying to answer now.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"YES! I mean, yes. Yes."

He hoist me up with surprising strength and we twirled around together.
Then our lips collided with a passionate kiss.

I was officially the girlfriend of Jevan Hollen.

__________

The next morning at school, I was in the best of moods. My smile never flattened. That was until I walked right into Brooke and saw several police officers taking Jevan into the principal's office.

"What? What's going on!?" I asked. Brooke and her friends walked away.
Sophia ran towards me.

"Blossom, there you are! I've been looking all over for you," she panted.

"What's going on? Why is Jevan with those police officers?"

"The whole school is buzzing. Brooke lied on Jevan. She told the cops that Jevan assaulted her in the parking lot yesterday."

"What! That's not what happened. She assaulted him!"

"Be prepared to tell them exactly that because they'll be wanting to talk to you as well. This is serious. He could even get expelled for this."

"No!" I screamed. I was crying now.

_________________

A/N

So much for being in the best of moods Blossom. Brooke is raining on your parade and she's just getting started.

*Teaser*

Blossom confronts Brooke in the next chapter but it doesn't end well for Blossom.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Don't forget to Vote 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
97 29 12
A story about love, hate and greed. What is love when you can't even love yourself? What is worth when you don't even value yourself. What is hate wh...
26 12 19
*COMPLETED STORY* In the most prestigious high school in Nashville, Anchor High, Bloom Anderson, a rich, flashy and pompous girl attends. and her nam...
719 69 17
*CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, MISSELPT WORD AND PHRASES* This might be based of mutiple books and movies i have watched and is not based on real life cha...