Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 20

480 30 5
By dubdubis_QT

----------------------------------------------------------

I won't leave her...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

We finally arrived at Korea safely after our honeymoon for 4days *cough a bit* and now her brother invite me and my brother to sleep at their house.

"Yah jiminshi" taehyung said to me and tapped my shoulder while chanyeol standing beside him.
I looked at them confusedly.
"yeah.. Wae?" I asked them and they just smirked each other while sit on the couch.
"so... What will you do for the last day of her graduation?" chanyeol asked me and I just looked down.

Her graduation day is my last day that I will leave her...

"jiminshi... Don't be sad... I'm sure she won't mad at you if you're telling the truth" taehyung said to me and I quickly looked at him confusedly.
"d-did you k-know about it? " I asked him and he just nodded.
"I know it from chanyeol... He tell your truth story at me" he said and smiled.
"ouh... B-but I can't tell her... I-i don't want her to f-feel sad about m-me" I said and smiled weakly.

Taehyung just gave me a soft smiled and nodded. "y-yeah... I understand it too...she's also love you and don't want to leave you... So it's too hard to tell the truth at her" taehyung said and I just hummed.
"y-yes... I already tell her the hint about my truth b-but she seem not interested I mean... She's hate it when I said something like... maybe I will leave her so you need to find someone else...she really hate it" I said and taehyung just smiled softly.

"take your time jiminshi..." chanyeol said and taehyung nodded while looked at me. I just sighed and looked down again.
"thank you hyung" I said at them and they just smiled.
"I-i should sleep now... B-but is it okay if I sleep wi-"

"of course you can" taehyung said and smirked. I just chuckled and nodded.
"thanks" I said and go to the upstairs.
I slowly enter the room and locked it.

Now I just standing while looked at the angel that were sleeping peacefully.
"I will tell the truth dahyunnie... I promise" I said slowly and lay beside her. I slowly turned my body towards her and saw her cute face.
I chuckled a bit while stroking her cheeks. "I promise... When I become a ghost... I won't stop to follow and saving you from everything because.... It's my responsibility" I said softly and kissed her forehead while closed my eyes. While I kissed her forehead, I can feel that my tears started to falling down to my cheeks.

I smiled a bit and pulling my lips from her forehead. I sighed and pulled her waist more closer to me. I hugged her and crying silently.
"I will spent one month with you and only you... " I said slowly and continue crying silently until I fall asleep.

                             --****--

"I don't know how I fall in love with you, Park Jimin "
I'm awake after hearing someone giggled beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar angel.

I gave her a warm smiled and sat up.
"you fall in love with me because I'm too hot and handsome" I said and smirked. "hot? " she said and make a weird expression.
"yes if you want to know, I'm a hot and sexy guy..." I said with seductive tone and bite my lips sexily that can make her blush.
"yah! Y-you just a p-pervet!" she said and quickly climbed out the bed.
I chuckled and smirked back while climbed out the bed.

"I only being a pervert when I'm with you" I said sexily while walk towards her to trapped her.
She slowly backward walk and gulped.
I continue trapped her until her back hit the cold walls. I slowly put my both hands beside her head to trapped her.

"if you didn't fall in love with me with it... So I will asked you one question" I said and she just gulped.
"w-what's it?" she asked confusedly and I started to stand properly while put my hand on my pocket.
"so... What's your ideal type?" I asked and she started to smirked.
I looked at her confusedly.

Dahyun pov

"so... What's your ideal type?" he asked and I started to smirked at him.
He looked at me confusedly while crossed his eyebrows.

"my ideal type is... Someone who's...ugh tall! Uhmm... H-have a-abs? Uhmm one more is... Uhmm..-"
"one more?" he asked me while crossed his eyebrows.
"uhm... Can cook the food for me! Yeah can cook hehe" I lied at him...I mean yeah I lied all of that type.

He just nodded and sighed while looked down.
I looked at him nervously while bitted my lips to wait his reply.

He started to looked at me back and smiled. "I only have one of your type...because I know I'm not tall...and I can't cook ...but I have something that suit for your type" he said and smirked. I started to gulped nervously while my eye eyes started to open widened.

Wait... If he's not tall... And he can't cook... It's mean... Oh god

A-abs!?

He smiled happily and took my right hand and slowly put it on his waist.
"I will show you what I have" he said smirking and started to lifted his shirt up and showed his hot six packs abs.
I looked at it and gulped.

He slowly put my hands on it and looked at me.
I can't stop staring at it and didn't realize that he was chuckled at me.
"did you like it?" he asked and smirked at me.
I looked at him nervously and gulped nervously again.

He smirked again and move my hands on around of his abs. "did you feel the six packs?" he asked me while looked at it and chuckled.
I just kept silent and looked at it.

My hand just touched his hot
ABS DAMN
I need to wash my hands with holy water later damn

"remember... All of this is for you... Only you" he said to me and smiled.
I just blushed and looked down shyly while my hand still on his abs.
"I'm okay if you want to touch it for 24 hours" he said and giggled. "yah!" I just pull my hand away from his and hit his chest shyly.

"but I would love if you touched...."
He said slowly and looked down.

"this for many hours" he said smirked after looked down at his... Oh god

I quickly looked away and blushing.
"I-i need to help taehyung and chanyeol at kitchen so you can take a bath now... Uhm b-bye" I said nervously and quickly walk away while he just laughed.

Ugh I hate you freaking park jimin

                             --****--

"so... This is the last day for your summer holidays, what are you gonna do?" taehyung said to me and I just sighed while eat the fried rice lazily
"I will bring her to the cinema" jimin said and it's make me started to feel happy.
"jjija!?" I asked him and he just nodded. "woahh jjija daebak!" I said excitedly and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"you never said that 'jjija daebak' word when I said that I will bring you to the cinema ,pft maybe you want to jimin pamper you or attention... Ouh" taehyung said and rolled his eyes while I just glared him.
"yah Kim taehyung I want to kill you know uhh" I said while I pushed my tongue against my inner cheeks and looked away. "ugh whatever" taehyung said and chuckled.

I just pouted and stand up from the chair. "hmm I want to change my clothes" I said and jimin nodded.
I quickly entered the room and change my my clothes.
I wear Blue Jeans and black hoodie that jimin gave me. It's big a bit for me but it's feel so comfortable and suit on me. I put a light make up and tie my hair into the loose bun.

When I already done, I quickly go the downstairs and sit on the couch.
"I'm just wear black hood- ouh we have same mind huh?  So sweet" he said and giggled while I just chuckled at his cute giggled"kajja" he said and we quickly get out from the house.

After 15 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the cinema.
"jimin-ah... Did you already bo-"

"yes, online" he said while smiled and I just nodded. "what's type of movie? Is it... Romance?" I asked him shyly while linking our arm. He just shrugged and smiled at me.
"of course not" he said to me with blank expression. I glared at him and break our link arm. "don't said it's horror movie" I said and pouted. He just smiled at me and walk away.
" I don't know~"

"YAH PARK CHIM CHIM!" I shouted at him while all people looked at us weirdly.

                              --****--

Jimin pov

"hmm jimin-ah...i want to go to the toilet, so can you wait for me?" she said and pouted cutely.

Sh*t she know my weakness

"uh... O-okay.. " I said and she smiled happily while quickly go into the toilet while I just giggled at her cuteness.

"ahh she's so cute" I said and smiled happily. While I was waiting, I saw a familiar woman.... That slut

She's walking towards the toilet and didn't realize me. She's make me become a ghost.

When I cleared my throat, she quickly looked at me with shocked face.
She looked at me like saw a ghost standing in front of her.  Well I'm.

"h-how y-you.... -"
"nice to meet you little slut" I said in anger tone and it's make her more shocked. "J-jimin... I-i really sorry w-"

"don't touch me" I said while she started to crying. "J-jimin... P-please I-i still love you so muc-"
"go away and don't touch me" I said sternly and she's still crying.
"please jimin-ah! " she said and quickly hugged me tightly. I try to push her harder but she was hugged me very tightly.

"J-jimin...? " I saw someone very familiar and important in my life.... She was standing at there while looked at my situation right now.
She started to crying but quickly hold it. I quickly pushed her with all of my power and walk towards dahyun but she backward. "d-don't touch m-"

"dahyun let me explain first..." I said softly and started to burst of tears.
She just looked down and seem hold her tears.
"I-i need to go som-"

"dahyu-"
"Jiminnie... Who's that girl?" jennie come to me while linking my arm with her. "DON'T TOUCH ME AND DON'T MAKE MY LIFE GOES HORRIBLE AGAIN PLEASE!" I yelled at her angrily while dahyun just startled and seem scared a bit. I realized it and quickly hugged her.  "hey... Don't be scared I just want to protect you" I said to dahyun while hugged her and kissed on top of her head.
She didn't hugged me back and I started to looked at her confusedly.

"is she's your first kiss?" she asked me slowly while jennie started to smirked.
"yes... I'm his first kiss"
"shut up before I tell to the police and tell the truth" I said sternly while gave her death glare. She just chuckled.
"he won't believe you park jimin... See you tomorrow" she said and pulled my hoodie a bit seductively but I just pushed her harshly. I pulled dahyun softly and drag her to somewhere.
"did you still want to watch the movie?" I asked her and she just blinked her eyes a few times.

"it's all up to you" she said slowly and looked down. I just sighed and hold both of her hand softly." we will watch it again next time okay?" I said and she just nodded slowly.
"b-but how about y-your ticke-"

"it's okay...just ignore about it, I want to bring you to somewhere but not a cinema" I said and she just nodded slowly again. I smiled and walk towards the car. We entered it and I just sighed.

I looked at her and she just looked at me awkwardly and seem waiting for me to drive. I sighed again and help her to wear the seatbelt. When I helped her, my face was very close with her. Our lips are almost touched.
I just stopped my tracks and stared at her lips.

I really want it again
I miss it
I want to taste it again please...

I just gulped and sit back after realize that I was staring at her lips for a long time. "uhmm... L-let's go" I said awkwardly and quickly drive the car.

                              --****--

Now I was stared at her lips again but luckily she was sleeping.
I sighed and want to touched it but she's awake and it's make me stop my action and quickly get out from the car. I act like I was waiting her for a long time. "hmm why y-you didn't wake me up?" she asked me after get out from the car. "I don't want to disturb your sleeping beauty" I said and giggled while she just looked down shyly.

"wait... Did we are already a-"
"yes princess~ welcome to the Park angel alts" I said while smiled.
She looked at me confusedly and burst into laughter.
"what's with that name?" she said and laughed while I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"my father name it... Because my father and I always go here if my mom angry at us" I said while looked at her and chuckled.
"ouh... " she said and smiled softly.
"i-i really missed this place and...my moment with father... " I said and smiled weakly. She pouted and hugged me tightly. "it's okay... I'm here now" she said while hugged me and I just giggled and lift her up.
"yah park Jiminnn! Put me down now!" she said while laughed and I just put her her down back while giggled.

I just giggled and snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "it's not at the public so I can do whatever I want" I said and smirked, she just smiled shyly.
"are you sure? No one at here?" she asked me and I just nodded and put my forehead on her.
"so... I want to say sorry about early dahyunnie... And I want to explain everything about it now" I said and she just hummed while wrapped her hand around my neck.

"now explain everything... I won't mad at you" she said and pecked my lips. "okay... Hmm actually she's my ex girlfriend's... I break up with her because...she's just want to take the money from me... And... -"

She killed me because of the money and company...

"and?" dahyun asked me and I just smiled at her.
"and... She's hurt me soo much but... -"
"hmm but what?" she asked me again and I just pulled her more closer to me while smirked.
"but... I found a real angel that was really my true love...i found a right person and I don't want to change it... NEVER CHANGE IT" I said and smiled.
She just smiled softly and giggled.

"wait... Did you have an ex boyfriend!? Tell me, I want to kick and punch him really hard because he's hurting my lovely girl" I said and she just laughed happily. "yah... I don't have an ex okay" she said and smiled shyly. I just smiled and looked at her lips. " can I?" I asked her and she just nodded shyly. I smirked and leaned for the kiss, our lips met each other.

And finally I taste it after a long time.
I really missed it, a peck kiss is not same like this passionate kiss,  the taste was very different.
This kiss was so sweet and she seem enjoyed it. I was kissed her while my hands snaking around her waist and thigh. Her hands started to travel to my hair. She was pushed it smoothly to deepen our kissed. I slowly to do my action by rubbed her thigh slowly and smoothly. It's make her to moaned softly and it's make me turn on.
"J-jimin...m-more"  I started to move my lips to her jaw and neck.

When I want to kissed her neck, she quickly pushed me softly while her eyes widened . "no Mr Park Jimin... We're not on the bed okay" she said and laughed while I just pouted.
"so I will check in the hotel room now" I said and she just laughed. "yah~" she whined and hugged me back."you know what...i just success to make you moan my name and begged it for more huh" I said and smirked while she just broke the hug and pouted shyly.

"I just rubbed your thigh and you just want to begged it for more... What's it mean huh? More?" I asked her while smirked and pulled her waist closer to me. "hmm I hungry~ let's eat jiminnie.. Pleaseeee" she changed the subject and make an aegyo that can make me melted.

"fine...kajja" I said and she kissed my cheeks happily. "kajja!" she said happily and quickly enter the car.

"I just lost my chance~~~ ugh she's so clever aigoo" I murmured.
"jimin-ah!  Hurry!" she shouted from the car and I just smiled at her.

"wait~ I'm coming chubs~" I said cutely and enter the car.

My life become more better when you came to my life dahyunnie...

Remember this...

I will love you, follow you, saving you, protect you even I'm become a ghost.

Hyeee! Ilysm! 😫💜
I miss you guyssssssss

By the way, I just want to say...
Rest in peace to my phone l0L
I'm done pft

Sorry for late update because I write this using the mac book and I didn't uncomfortable with it l0L

So okay don't forget to vote and comment!  ILY! 💜Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 169 13
❝ if you love me, why were you so cold to me? ❞ ❝ well, this is complicated. ❞ started: march 2019 ended: june 2019
1.2K 228 18
"𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆" "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐?"
6K 463 15
"I don't believe in ghosts." - Jimin "You don't believe in me?" - Taehyung ⬆️ Taehyung ⬇️ Jimin Start - 29.1.2022 End - 28.2.2022
4.2K 150 23
dahmin love story i hope you like it