The Hybrid Whisperer KTH+JJK

By DeeLuxxe

Jungkook is a bunny with an attitude. Can 'pet whisperer' Taehyung tame him? More

Coming Soon
Notes and warnings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
wattys?
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Epilogue
100,000!!!!! (face reveal eep!)

Thirty Six

19.7K 1K 255
By DeeLuxxe

Taehyung was playing hooky. He’d dropped Jeongguk at his Tuesday cooking class, but instead of heading into classes, he’d caught the bus home again. Now he was sitting on his bed, the two opaque bags he’d stowed deep in the linen closet as soon as they’d gotten home from their shopping trip Saturday in front of him, stickers still sealing them closed.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, he curled his finger between the gaps in plastic under the adhesive and tugged upward, tearing the paper and revealing the contents. He took them out one by one and laid them on the bed before him. There was a string of anal beads in a garish fuchsia, but recommended for beginners. Two boxes with tubes of lube inside. A set of three glass butt plugs labelled as trainers. Another purple silicone butt plug that doubled as a vibrating prostate massager. An actual vibrator, cylindrical but not truly phallic in shape, again silicone and purple. A bulbous black douche. And his last minute purchase, which he put back into the bag without opening. He wouldn’t need that today.

He couldn’t believe he was nervous. It wasn’t like there was anyone here but him. Perhaps it was the fact that he rarely masturbated in anything more than a perfunctory manner. This was something different, deliberate, premeditated with the hedonistic goal of wringing the utmost pleasure from his neglected body. It was like cooking himself a three course meal after eating cup noodle his whole life.

Gathering his nerve, he slowly opened the packaging of each toy one by one, turning them in his hands to inspect them from every angle. He ran first his fingers, then a loose fist over the beads and plugs, gauging their length and girth to get some hint of what they might feel like when used for their intended purpose. When his curiousity was sated he would set them down on the bed forming a neat line.

He plucked up the douche, gave it an experimental squeeze, paused and grabbed the box it had come in and walked into the adjoining bathroom. He turned on the shower and read the instructions printed on the cardboard. It took a few times before he was happy and was messier than he had anticipated. He was glad he’d decided to do the whole thing in the shower. He was a fastidious man, after all.

Since it recommended at least thirty minutes before play, he opened an incognito tab on his laptop. No videos he clicked on were to his taste though. While he did find them physically arousing, he was also painfully embarrassed. They were all so ...visceral.

Sighing in disappointment he closed the laptop and lay down on the bed, right hand under his head, left hand idly caressing the shower softened skin of his upper chest. He closed his eyes, deliberately summoning an image of Jeongguk to his mind’s eye. His visage appeared behind his lids immediately, brightly smiling, his eyes crinkled cutely at the corner. And while the thought brought a smile to his lips, it was not exactly the tone he was going for.

“Taehyungie.” The memory of the hybrid whimpering out his name had an immediate and pronounced effect on his body. Without thought, his left hand encircled his semi-hard cock, stroking it leisurely. He shifted his hips a little and one of the tubes of lube rolled against his thigh. He removed his hand from beneath his head and grabbed it. Why not? He reasoned. After all, this morning was supposed to be all about pleasure.

He fiddled with the stupid silver tab that sealed the opening far longer than he wanted, but eventually managed to squirt a decent amount into his palm.

He really should have warmed it first, the cold liquid hitting his hot cock made him flinch, but it soon regulated against his body and he closed his eyes once more. The warmed lube transformed his fist into the moist cavern of Jeongguk’s mouth. His free hand travelled his body with more purpose, lingering, stroking, lightly scratching on those places that tingled and burned.

It didn’t take long for the desire licking low in his belly to surge and tighten in his balls, preparing for the explosive rush of orgasm. His hands slowed. Did he push himself over that edge, so tantalisingly close? Or did he wait? Save this sensation for the bigger, more daunting task ahead?

His thumb skimmed over the head of his dick, precum and lube mixing slickly under his caress. He bit back a moan, not because he worried about being heard or caught, but because he liked the denial, the control. He wanted to savour this feeling, the knife’s edge between craving and satisfaction. His stroking hands stilled and he sat up, grabbing the lube again.

He knelt on the bed, atop the towel he'd laid out after his shower to prevent any mess spilling onto his well made bed. His thighs resting on calves, knees parted, he squeezed the goo from the tube onto his fingers, remembering to rub it between the digits until it warmed. Then he reached down, past his heavy, swollen cock to the tight, sensitive opening below. His fingers circled and his eyes closed again.

He'd forgotten how sensitive he was there. Even the lightest touch was felt through his entire body. There had been a time, back in his teens, when fingering himself had been a delicious addition to most of his solo sexual adventures. But in the last three years, it was too closely associated with guilt, loss and shame to consider trying again.

He was going to change that. Starting today.

The warm lube made every slippery touch feel more like a lick and he moaned at the thought of Jeongguk kissing him so intimately. It had been one of his greatest fantasies when he was younger. An eager tongue circling and pressing at the ring of muscle that had to be coaxed and cajoled open before it’s pleasures could be plundered. The idea of that tongue being Jeongguk's had his hips rocking and his finger pressing.

When his finger finally slipped inside to the first knuckle, it was actually an accident, the combination of rolling hips and pressing hand. He pushed it in further, dragging it slowly back and forth while his breathing quickened. Before he added the second, he withdrew completely and added more lube. The stretch was uncomfortable, but bearable and he soon relaxed into it, wiggling his fingers a little to pry the tight muscle open a little more. When his fingers could move with ease, he explored himself slowly, relishing the sensual intrusion of his body.

Of course, he also had another goal in sight and when his long fingers finally found his prostrate he pressed against it, impatient for the explosion of pleasure the small ball of nerves promised.

It felt good. Really good. He’d meant to tease, to prolong and enjoy, but he was greedy for the spear of sensation every direct touch evoked. His low moans gave way to rhythmic grunts as the rolling of his hips became spasming bounces and he fucked his thrusting fingers with uncharacteristic desperation.

His other hand wrapped around his neglected, weeping cock, pumping furiously until he shuddered and jerked, crying out wordlessly as he came over his fist and onto the towel. He panted, pulling his fingers from himself with a groan.

He stroked and squeezed his sensitised cock head until every milky drop was extracted. He loathed leaking onto clean underwear. He picked up the corner of the towel and wiped his hand, folding the edge over who he wouldn't accidently kneel in it when he got up. Then he picked up the smallest of the three glass butt plugs and lubed it up thoroughly. Taking a bracing breath, he lifted his hips, positioned the toy against the still fluttering, sensitive hole and lowered himself upon it, pressing it slowly into his body. He met less resistance than he anticipated and smiled in satisfaction.

Crawling off the bed on unstable legs, he carefully scrunched the towel between his hands and padded to the bathroom. He tossed it into the laundry basket and crossed to the sink washing the residue mixed fluids from his hands with soap and cold water. After drying his hands on the hand towel that hung from the metal ring next to the basin, he went back into the bedroom and packed away the unused toys into the bag, stowing the lubes in the night stand and stripped the bed even though it hadn't been soiled.

It was a strange sensation, having the plug in him. Sometimes he would almost forget it was there, then he would move a certain way and be sharply reminded that his body was being invaded. It left him in a constant state of semi arousal.

And he liked it.

A/N Ok so I was hesitant to post this chapter, because it's not 'pretty smut' if you know what I mean? But it's kind of important and I think gives us insight into Tae's personality and sexuality.

Also, sorry Top Tae enthusiasts. And by sorry, I mean, not at all sorry, it's my story I do what I want.

So with that in mind, I'm a needy author right now and could really use your opinion.

*edit* Just to clear up any confusion their relationship is: Dominant/Daddy/Owner/Bottom Taehyung, Sub/Pet/Top Jeongguk. So while Taehyung is the dominant, he is also a bottom, known as a power bottom. Dom doesn't always equal top. I mean look at dominatrixes in hetero relationships (yes, I know about pegging, that's a whole other thing, let's not get into it)

Anyways, remember to vote.
Add it to your reading lists if you want to recomend it.

I purple you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.9K 26
"Oh, you're not a cat." Winter is usually harsh, but maybe this year won't be so bad for a certain bunny boy after he gets found by his new favorite...
758 15 2
Taehyung is a hybrid dog, waiting for his owner, Jungkook, who went to quickly pick something up from the store. Until his heat hits him like a truck...
74.6K 2.8K 15
Y/n, a cute cat hybrid is turned down by everyone and is looking for a job. Jungkook, a hidden bunny hybrid under the name Sung Ji-hun, accepts her a...
39.9K 1.6K 50
Jungkook,a sweet bunny hybrid with a traumatic past . Taehyung, 2nd in charge of Omens, a feared mafia group. Can Taehyung heal Jungkooks beaten and...