Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ‘ΆChapter 19πŸ‘Ά
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 9

4.2K 170 72
By Zarrys_tightrope

Harry was in the kitchen cooking, dancing, listening to music with his headphones on. It was his and Zayn's three months anniversary today. He was waiting for Zayn to return from work. He wanted things perfect.

They had said their "I love you's" a month as official boyfriends and every day after that. They were happy, in honeymoon phase of the relationship. He was just craving Zayn all the time, fucking him every chance he got, much to Louis's horror when he caught Zayn riding him on the sofa when he let himself in without knocking.

Needless to say, Louis always calls when he's visiting, even when outside, just to make sure they are decent. He still refuses to give the key to the flat back though and Harry just stop asking him for it.

Harry was cooking Zayn's favourite, chicken tikka with naan bread. He called Zayn's mom for the recipe to make sure it was perfect. Zayn has been quite picky lately with food, eating odd things and being snappy not just at him but everyone. Harry remembered when he made him chicken wrapped in ham stuffed with parmesan cheese and Zayn had shouted at him, "do I look like Louis to you?" with hands on his hips and refuse to eat it.

Zayn ended up ordering fish and chips from a fish shop that didn't even do deliveries. When they told him that, he screamed at whoever was on the line, "Do I care? I expect my fish and chips in twenty minutes!" and slammed the phone down.

Harry had been puzzled cause Zayn didn't even like fish and chips. Surprisingly, it was delivered though, Harry had to pay and give the guy a tip, because Zayn just snatched the food off delivery guy leaving him standing there at the doorstep. What was even more bizarre, Zayn sitting cross legged on the sofa facing Harry as he ate the fish and chips, not offered him nothing, telling him he can stuff his face with the chicken. But then cried few minutes later cause he forgot to get himself a drink and Harry ran to the kitchen to get him one.

Zayn had thanked him, started kissing him hard and rough, going down on his knees giving Harry a blowjob as he just wanted to taste him, Zayn had said. Harry certainly didn't complain even though Zayn was just acting odd.

Even Louis has told Zayn to chillax, the stress of the business was possibly getting to him Harry thought. Zayn doesn't do well with stress and used to have panic attacks when he was younger. His business was booming, always busy. Louis was a trained tattooist as well now, taking some of the pressure off Zayn.

Harry jumped when his headphones were yanked off him, he turned around to see an amused Louis smiling at him.

"Hi honey, we're home" Louis chuckled at him.

"Why are you here Louis? You know exactly what day it is." Harry said annoyed.

"I don't know what day it is, Harry. Why you moving around like a worm about to turn into a butterfly? Is it some type of mating ritual shit to lure Zayn" Louis did a shimmy imitating Harry's dancing.

"Please go away..please" Harry said holding his hands up as if in prayer.

"Alright alright Harold, geez, I get the message. I will go. Anyway you're welcomed. I've brought your mating partner home and he's in the lounge." Louis said then walked to the lounge where Zayn was lying half asleep feeling groggy. "Goodnight Zee" he whispered,

"Mmmm.." Zayn hummed half asleep, eyes closed.

"Is he okay?" Harry asked becoming behind Louis. He crouched down and kissed Zayn on the forehead.

"Go easy on the mating ritual tonight, Harold, he's been sleepy all day. He even fell asleep during a conference call with his dad in the morning. His dad came rushing in scared because he'd heard Zayn hit his head on the desk when he fell asleep and thought he was being kidnapped. His dad always had such an imagination. No wonder poor thing had imaginary friends till I came along" Louis sighed dramatically looking at Zayn. "Anyhoo. Goodnight boys"

Harry saw him out, made sure to locking the door behind him. Although he knew could probably come back and open it anyway.

He crouched next to Zayn again, his fingers playing with the thick black raven hair, "Baby, wake up I've made your favourite meal"

Zayn opened one eye, "Are you sure it's my favourite?" He asked.

"Your mom said it was. Come on, get up baby. Let's get you changed and ready to eat"

"Don't wanna. Harry..stop" Zayn giggled when Harry tickled him, playfully licked his neck.

"Come on, you big baby." Harry kissed him on the lips, before picking him up bridal style walked them to their bedroom.

"I dont wanna get changed" Zayn whined as Harry laid him on their bed. Harry suggested they sleep in same room, Zayn's was bigger, they moved in together to it. So its theirs now. "Lets just eat, Haz please. I'm tired babe"

"Whatever you want" Harry turned walking them back to the kitchen, Zayn in his arms, he put him down on the chair. He kissed him before offering him a drink and got the plates to serve the food.

"The food looks nice. What's the occasion?" Zayn asked.

Harry didn't respond immediately he smiled looking at him, he dish out the food, place a plate infront of him and brought a bottle of wine out of the fridge before taking a seat beside him, "Happy anniversary baby." He said kissing him on the mouth.

Zayn frowned, "Is it really?"

Harry nodded, "Yes it is. Three months together. And I love you so much. You have no idea just how much."

Zayn cooed looking at Harry's pink hearts shaped mouth. "I love you just as much. Happy anniversary to you too" he moved from his chair to sit on Harry's lap. "Feed me" he said wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, and kissed him.

Harry just chuckled, "Okay lazy bones. What got you all tired anyway, baby. Busy day?"

"Don't know, just am" Zayn opened his mouth when Harry started feeding him. He moaned appreciatively as the food massaged his palate in a good way. He loved curry. "t'is nice Haz, thank you. You are a good cook, babe."

"Thank you. That's a big compliment coming from you, I was worried"

"No need to be, babe. I love everything that you do" Zayn kissed him again.

"Thank you, baby. Now let's finish up eating and I'll run you a bath. What do you say?" Harry smiled at him and kissing his cheek and spooning more food in his mouth. He couldn't get enough of touching Zayn.

"It's a yes from me, babe"

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Harry squeezing his bum and Zayn squealed rubbing on his crotch as he writhed around. "Stop moving baby. If you want us to finish eating, you need to stop moving" Harry's hands were on Zayn's waist gripping, stopping him moving.

Zayn smiled not so innocently, turning around on Harry's lap and straddled his hips, grinding slowly on him,"I thought you were tired, baby" Harry said breathing heavily.

Zayn smirked rolling his hips in small circles. He felt Harry's hard length pressing on his bum and moaned kissing him hard and filthyly wet, tongues fighting for dominance.

"Baby..stop for a minute, I bought you a present" Harry took out a small box from his trousers giving it to Zayn. "Here" It was a paper plane necklace.

"Thanks, Haz. I didn't know we were doing presents I didn't buy you anything" Zayn said with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry about me, baby. You are all the presents I need"

Zayn stared at Harry for a moment then leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Fuck me right now." He ordered then chastely kissed him, grinding roughly on him.

Harry moaned as he stood up, Zayn still on his lap, the latter wrapped his legs around him as Harry walked back to their room where he ate him out till Zayn's voice was hoarse from screaming so loud.

That pushed Harry to fuck him so rough he sure Zayn will be limping in the morning.

*

Came morning, Zayn was not limping but vomiting.

"Baby, are you okay?" Harry got out of bed naked, half asleep. He rubbed his eyes to see clearly. He could hear Zayn grunting in the en-suite bathroom. He was quick by his side, stroking Zayn's back.

Zayn was hunched over the toilet bringing out last night's dinner, feeling sick, his stomach churning violently. He seemed to be sensitive to smells as well.

"I'm dying Haz...don't come near me you will catch the bug" groaned Zayn his head resting on the toilet seat.

"Dont be silly, if you die I'll die with you baby" Harry gently stroked him, his hand up and down Zayn's back, he kissed him neck just because it was glistening with sweat and that appealed to him.

"I can't stop being sick, Haz. My mouth is dry." Zayn croaked.

"I'll get you some water. Stay here and don't move" Harry said to him, before jogging out to the kitchen.

"Oh don't worry about me. I'll try not to chase you to the kitchen" Zayn said sarcastically, his head resting on the toilet seat.

He wouldn't move, every movement was making him sick, his head was spinning. He felt like he was on a boat. He does get sea sick. Maybe Harry's cooking is the cause, but then Harry should be ill as well, unless he's got a thicker stomach..

"Here baby, drink a bit of water" Harry came back with a bottle of water.

"You have to bring it to my lips Haz, I daren't move" Zayn whined pathetically and not caring about that.

"I forgot you are such a baby when you're sic-" Harry didn't finish, Zayn was glaring at him like he wanted him to burn on the spot, "Sorry" he brought the bottle to Zayn's lips, only to be splashed by water on his face within a second later. "The fuck?" He gasped.

"Sorry, I suddenly felt sick..." Zayn said wiping his mouth after spitting water on Harry's face. That'll teach him. Dick. He thought .He had such anger all of a sudden, the urge to slap Harry overpowering. He had no idea what was wrong with him.

He got up with Harry's help, managed to brushed his teeth. Afterwards they showered together, Harry was worried about him falling and splitting his head open. He made him coffee which Zayn spit out, saying it tasted horrible and preferred tea instead which Harry found odd.

Another thing Harry was him suddenly craving cigarettes. Zayn stopped smoking two months now something he's happy about. He hated smoking. He had destroyed all the cigarettes the minute Zayn told him he was quitting. Zayn wanting them was weird.

Zayn was lying on the couch, his feet on Harry's lap and drinking his tea, enjoying it actually, "This teas is quite soothing," he told Harry.

Harry looked at him oddly cause Zayn always hated tea and now. Oh God, Zayn couldn't be what he thought he is. He just couldn't. He moved Zayn's feet off him and got up. He needed his inhaler his lungs were closing in, and he couldn't breathe. He wheezed to the kitchen, looking for his inhaler. He always kept a spare on the drawers.

"Are you alright, Haz? I can hear you wheezing from here. Do you need me to call a doctor?" Zayn shouted at him from the lounge.

"I'm already making an appointment baby, don't worry" Harry struggled to get the words out, pausing in between. He was making an appointment alright. For Zayn. He sat down on the kitchen floor and it was like his life was flashing before his eyes. He wasn't ready for what's to come. He just wasn't. He started planning a trip for them to Italy his favourite place in the world where he hopes to own a farm if money ever allows him that. But he's been saving, so_who knows?

When Harry returned back to lounge, Zayn was dozing near sleep, eyes half closed but he did feel a kiss on the cheeks when Harry kissed him. "O'right?" He asked.

"Everything will be alright, Zee."

Harry took a seat, placed Zayn's feet on his lap again and absentmindedly massaged them in deep thoughts.

Were his thoughts good or bad? Was he ready for what he thought was wrong with Zayn? He was not. But, it could be a case of food poisoning. That's the good news he's hoping it would be. He prayed it would be.

What would tomorrow hold for them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
94K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
79.6K 3.4K 23
We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens when I confess him my love and everything g...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...