MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in

613 33 3
By bryfrmstarbucks

FOUR| Never tip the crown

March 16, 2013
~
//Milan\\

It was finally FRIDAY!! Ro would be checking in today and I just couldn't fucking wait.

I got out the bed carefully from my aching foot, and walked to my closet. My board was downstairs once again I know what I said I do its just, safety percussion, who knows what he would do when he sees my board.

Joe doesn't like the idea of me having fun, but let's not get into what Joe crack head ass doesn't like! Let's think about the POSITIVE. He hates everything including life fuck that guy son.

MY BEST FRIEND SLASH FUCKING SOULMATE WAS FINALLY GOING TO GO TO MY SCHOOL!

This and next year was going to be O'DEE, two bro.

Nothing was gonna stop us from wrecking shit like he promised. She like this made me want to wake up everyday and now that Ro was back... I knew everything was gonna be okay.

So today would be a great day.

I got out my clothes for today. My style was becoming more teenage girl everyday it seemed.

It was like the more I hung with Sammy and Fiona when they take me to the mall, they teaching me how to get into my own skin.

It started with Cakes talking to me about getting my hair done, and getting pampered. She had already took me to get my eyebrows done the first time I ever! Now she was talking about fake nails. Nails?

I'm not against it but I fight bitches I'm not tryna have my real nails fucked up.

I looked in my closet to look for a suitable sweater and seen this jean jacket with a hoodie that Cakes had bought me a while ago and starting combing my straightened hair out, finishing off with my red converse all stars for this simple look.

I got up in the front of the mirror and looked at my face and seen my lip was healing okay, but my eye was still a bit blackened. I got out the make up and began applying it to my face masking the mess. It didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday so that was a good sign.

Touching off my face with some mascara I was finally content with myself.

I got my bookbag, taking a twenty out my shoe box-make that thirty, I took thirty dollars out my shoe box and put it back where it belonged before leaving the house-taking twenty out of Joe's pants pocket before I left seeing him blacked out on the couch.

I know what yall maybe thinking, but fuck that shit.

I ran down the stairs and breathed in the smell of gun shells, dirty cigarette air, and cat piss. Oh how I love this smell. Smells like home-peep the sarcasm? Im learning to have a sense of humor again and its fun!

With Joe you couldn't be funny.

I grabbed my Board out the bushes dusting off my wheels before I began to roll off to school. I couldn't wait till he came.

With the money I had I went to Deli by the school, not to steal but to buy.

I was in a good mood and I wanted to put people in the same mood I was in, it was a good day.

"Hey Milan." Mosen the clerk said as I walked up to him, "Hey Mr. Mosen."

"You're total is 3.12."

"Thank you Mr. Mosen." I wasn't craving what id usually get from the store which was my Hot Fries and Limon Lays no today I was craving something more snacky more candy like.

And banana pudding.

Ion like bananas like that.

But the waffers were a different story.

"The board Ms. Carter." The principal called out as I peeked into the office to see if Ro was in there. He wasn't, but she was.

I gave it to her, "How you doing this morning." I smiled rolling my eyes as I walked to the desk to see her give it to the lady that always sat by the phone in the office Mrs. Whittaker.

I never knew her position, I just know she's always talking on the inner-com in the mornings. I think she's an assistant or something, who knows.

"Its going good, I see you in a good mood." She smiled.

"Yeah well today is going to be a great day."

"Im loving this energy, keep it up Ms. Carter." She said as the bell rang.

"I'll try." I crossed my fingers behind my see you."

I was just really preppy this morning, I didn't know but I was really feeling good. For the first time in a while, I was finally happy in the morning.

Who knew?

~
//Passing 2\\
~

"Yo," I heard on the side of me as I started to walk to my second, P.E.

My mood was still there so when I turned and seen Devon there was a smile on my face. I'd been smiling all day with no sign of Ro yet, but I knew he was coming, "Hey Rush." We hugged.

He pulled away and kissed me in front of everybody. Taking my hand in his we began to walk to the PE gates, "You ready for our date?"

"About that-" I unattached our hands not feeling all the stares I-We were gaining from it, "I don't think we should stay till late. Maybe just do something during the day."

"I got somewhere to be during the day. I was thinking simple movie, make out-"

"Rush, dead ass." I scolded him. He scoffed, "What?"

He really fucking up my mood. To not make it sink any deeper I just walked away from him. He began to yell after me but I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't finna let him fuck up my mood even more from being inconsiderate.

It was him that wanted the date, if he had to do something after school or whatever time it being, then it was just Jesus saying we wasn't suppose to go on that fucking Movie slash make out date PERIOD.

Sorry not sorry but i'm not finna get fucked over because of his ass again if I ended up late without a good enough reason.

Being on a date with a boy was thing one and actually dating one is another. I didn't need to be caught up even if I was in the moment and Rush- he needed to understand that.

~
//Period 3\\
~

Now in the middle of third period I really wasn't thinking about Ro now. I was tired from the mile run we had to do and now this fucking math shit was totally fucking ridiculous...for the other kids, I understood most of it.

KNOCK KNOCK, "I got it," Ashley this Dominican girl that sat by the door got up to open it.

I rose my head for the umpteenth time to see who was going to be coming through the door. OF COURSE, it wasn't who I'd thought it'd been but the lady from the library. "This shit is ridiculous." I mumbled as my stomach growled.

My banana puddin was in my belly but man was I hungry. Lunch couldn't get here any fucking faster.

I looked around at some of the kids. Turning around to a boy I knew always made trips to the vending machine and who I KNEW had food in his book bag, his momma make the best burritos after school. I smiled , "Hi Charlie."

Charlie was a brown skin boy, his real name being Charles. He didn't like his name and wanted everyone to call him C2 but I felt Charlie fit his teddy bear personality better then C2, that I knew a banger already went by. Charlie was very chubby, huggable, warm. He was funny, adorable, and had the greatest personalilty. Honestly he was an awesome, dope as person to hang around and bring your hungry level to full.

When he says yes.

In my case, I killed all his grandmother cookies...

He rolled his eyes, "No, you ate all my grandma cookies at PE."

But I was hungry and that didn't even fill me. "Come on Charlie I'll pay you for the burrito in yo backpack." I told him with pleaded eyes.

He scoffed, "No girl, my momma made that for me." He mugged me. "Talking to me like I eat this community food, you know they'on serve hot wings no more. AND it's enchilada Friday, Milan turn back around."

I smacked my lips, "We can split it."

"Girl-"

"Boy."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YESSSSS!"

"Why you all up on me when you see these other kids with chips and shit. You asking for my whole meal. Yo skinny ass can wait for lunch." He tried to nudged me off his shoulder as I playfully asked desperate even though I did really wanna piece.

"No I cant wait for lunch Charlie, you even said I was skinny, please?" I begged lowkey laughing, " I just want a piece."

"Just a wittle piece." I squished my fingers in his face making him roll his eyes and groaned annoyed smacking his lips.

"Im only giving you a quarter piece, Son. Do the math." He unzipped his backpack that he kept the side of him, reaching in grabbing the brown paper bag.

My mouth grew watery and my stomach growled-boy was I finna fuck this shit up, "Beggars cant be choosy come on."

He discreetly pulled out some of the burrito, I used some hand sanitizer off some girls key chain in front of me and ripped the piece from off his steak, bean, and cheese burrito putting it in my mouth before ripping another part and eating it. "Thank you."

"Mhm..." he rolled his eyes annoyed waving me off.

"Ill buy you another one." I offered shrugging.

"You know which one I like."

"Ight on Monday." Today was Friday but then again he knows Im good for it.

After a little while i'm doing my work, shits groovey, Until I burp.

And not no regular burp this was a burp coming from my stomach followed by a little liquid. I held my stomach as another one came, and thats when I knew shit was finna be fucked up from there.

I got up from my seat in a hurry and ran out the class as I started to throw up in my hands no warning.

And y'all no what happens when I starts.

I rushed to the bathroom kicking the stall in falling over the toilet throwing up my guts.

THAT BURRITO WAS BOMB AS FUCK!!

"BLLLAAHHHH!" I couldn't help it bitch my stomach fell on my-

"Milan are you okay?" I heard from behind me. I looked back to see Valerae before some more came.

After a while I just felt drained, like always. I flushed and got up off the nasty ass floor walking over to the sink where she stood by one. "Damn you stink-" She waved her hand before her face trying to steer the smell Away and covering her nose trying not to inhale it.

I couldn't help the mug the came over my face as I asked her, "Why are you talking to me?"

"Mh-mm, here." She gave me a spearmint as I washed my hands. I took it from her, "And i'm talking to you cause i'm still your cousin." She said in a duh tone shrugging her shoulders.

"Funny you say that now." I rolled my eyes already tired of talking to her fake ass. She must want something from me she don't talk to me this long at school even if we're secluded in a bathroom.

This bitch is up to something.

"Are you good?" She asked me soundin confused.

"Im fine Valerina-"

"The full names Milano-"

"Eat a dick you two faced ass bitch-" I got a paper towel, saying. "You really tryna talk to me now since yo little bitches not in here."

"Bitch I WAS talking to you because you my cousin and im tryna look after you-"

"WELL YOU CANT LOOK AFTER ME! I LOOK AFTER MY FUCKING SELF!" I yelled feeling my blood rage. I didn't like the fact she was showing this fake love she had with me but in thirty forty minutes she'd go and act like I don't fucking exist. THAT SHIT WAS NOT COOL!

"No what. FUCK YOU THEN MILANO, IAN EVEN WANNA TALK TO YOU THIS WAS MY MA'S IDEA! I CAN GIVE A FUCK IF YOU MAKING YA SELF THROW UP! "

"You sound crazy bitch, you sniffing?"

"Nah I wouldn't wanna end up like ya motha-"

Wow/ wow. I couldn't even say shit/ I just laughed and walked away.

The rods were so protected they'an know half the shit I do about their mother, they FATHERS, hell me and my Granny Ruby spilled all the tea, I know everything about Jen trifling ass, crack addicted, pimp switching, pussy poppin, dick sucking, CHRISTIAN of a mother/ shit she'an even think I wouldve.

FUCK THEM!

"God fuck-" I rubbed my stomach from the pain I was receiving, it felt like a cramp so I was probably finally about to start my period. I thought I was gone die if I hadn't already. I didn't remember the last I had it. I wonder if thats bad.

I just decided to shake it off when I heard the school bell ring and everyone start to come down the stairs. I just continued to walk up, I needed my fucking back pack.

"You good," "You good," "You good," was all I was being asked and honestly I was annoyed.

Heavily.

I got my backpack before The teacher Mr. Harbey was about to close and lock his classroom door. He didn't like the fact he thought, I had ran out without asking him since he was that cool but I told him Ian wanna throw up in his classroom and he accepted it and told me he wouldn't mark me truant just to not eat in his class anymore and trust, I wasn't.

I thought it was safe to eat, I ate the banana pudding without throwing up, I ate the spaghetti without throwing up, I eat snacks with out throwing up.

What was going on with me.

I walked out the science building that both my third and sixth classes were in and out onto the schools campus going straight to the cafeteria to buy me a coffee cake. The lunch lady and I had a good lil relationship, "Yo Milan you good?" I heard behind me seeing Ezekiel.

He was my only school friend if you didn't notice already and even though I head multiple people who knew me and I knew names and wanted to hang out with me, Zeek was the only person I really gravitated to.

I felt like he was the only real one beside Charlie who gave me good food. Except with Zeek I trusted him with things other than food. He was a cool guy, and a cute one.

Also straight one, I wonder if he and Ro would get along. We can be like the three amigos, OH SHIT they gotta meet Summer, she's fucking awesome too, clingy preppy sheltered ass. I love her though she was so innocent.

"Why everybody keep on asking me that?" I asked him even though I already know the reason. I just didn't know he would, HE DOESN'T HAVE MY THIRD!

"Word going round that you was throwing up." He wrapped his arm around my neck, "Was it Charlie mama burrito. People been saying he got roaches and shit."

I moved his arm, didn't need people getting the wrong idea, "First no, the burrito was fire, second don't worry about what he got going on in his house. Why people always do that shit, it's not y'all business nobody talkin bout that at living in yo sink did they."

"Chill ight Ms. Savea-"

"Don't even finish yo sentence, I would hate to punch you for disrespecting the homie." He put his hands up in surrender. I nodded at him respectfully, "Thank you, all you had to say was OK."

"What happened to Happy Milan from this morning?" He asked as we got in the line at the student store.

I heard chuckling behind me before they said, "She prolly just ain't eat."

I squealed at the voice, my heart shot in a million tiny sparks, and I got excited. Turning around I hugged my best friend- jumping on him. He caught me of course, "I thought you wasn't even gone come."

"Shelia had woke up mad late, I had to get her ready." He said in my ear as he put me down.

I smiled, "You look good."

He popped his imaginary collar and smiled, "Yeah I know, I got like four girls numbers already."

I rose my eyebrows, "Thats what you like?" It was a question but it came out as a statement as I turned around feeling awkward that even asked.

I was suppose to think that.

Not say it, I REALLY have to work on that.

Smiling at Zeek who looked at him with question marks around him, I said, "Royal, this is my friend Ezekiel. People call him Zeek, Zeek this is my best friend Royalty he's new here. Obviously."

"Hey man, ian heard shit bout you." Royal laughed forcefully shaking Zeek's hand. I nudged him as I watched Zeek's jaw clench.

"Yeah same."

You could basically feel the tension, before It was my turn next to get what it is that i've been craving and what I was craving was a lot, nutterbutters, a couple fruit punch juice box, Poptarts (the strawberry ones of course) fucking uh, hot fries, and bootleg hot cheetos. Just a lot, I even got some Oreos that shit went up to like twelve some.

"Yo Milan, ima go to the field." Zeek told me.

I nodded at him before he walked away. Royal took his spot, "He's weird." He told me.

"Stop Ro," moving out the line, "No he isn't. You just gotta meet him."

"Nah, ion like him, he yo friend." He laughed. "You can keep yo friend."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah whatever, lemme see what classes you got."

~
//Period 5\\
~

When fifth Period had rolled around you bet your ass the fine new boy was trending around the school, and Milan's name right along with em.

See the school knew Milan all for four reasons.

Example A: She was one of the most prettiest seventh graders. Eighth graders even wanted to mess with her, but she didn't care, nor see them that way.

Example B: Rush and her were going out and they were the it couple of that school, one of the reasons Rush just loved kissing her, he loved the attention he got. Here he was a dope boy that got the girls, played ball, and banged, he had the reputation. AND Milan?! Well she fit in with QUEEN title for him.

Except they were only seventh graders and not eight graders who ruled the school yet. The eighth graders already had a couple everyone knew about and wanted to be like. Milan and Rush were merely like the Prince and Princess couple version of them/ merely.

Example C: She had gotten kicked her old school and was transferred here where everyone she went to elementary school went too. Even some people of her sixth grade year went.

AND Example D: She sold drugs and was part of AB MOB even though she didn't rep it all the way yet. Yes she was apart of it but she barely went to any meet ups, functions, parties. She couldn't so people didn't really know her for that. Oh and she fought. A LOT!

With Milan being so "well known" around the school she was always talked about since her life was just that interesting to people.

Destiny completely she always found her way into Mi's business, but this guy Mi's been talkin to she's never seen before.

Destiny was one of the first to see Ro enter the school at the beginning of third period and she was also one of the first to see Milan and his little reunion. She found her opening to squeeze a wedge into Devon and Milan's relationship just because of that alone since she knew Rush was a gullible and Jealous person.

Destiny and Rush shared the same fifth period and so happened to be friends amongst a group of friends. It was her, Asia, Rush, Jayon and Jason who were brothers, three sixth graders who ditched Mykell, Timmothy, and Marshai, and one eighth grader Federico.

Today like everyone else the were running the one Mile. Everyone except Destiny and Rush who were behind the F building. Where Rush was receiving a little pleasure from Destiny herself. No-one but her home girls knew about the two.

"Damn bro." She said as he almost nutted on her. She got up, "Im not doing that no more." She said.

"Girl how long you been saying that? Shut yo fast ass up." He hissed at her as she used paper to wipe off her hand.

"Im not the only thing fast around here." She mumbled scoffing, "You should be worried about ya little girlfriend."

He looked up at her, fixing his pants. "Why you say that?"

"At nutrition we seen all seen her hop on the new boy-"

"What new boy?" He asked fully alerted.

"Ion know some cute boy. Like real cute, cuter then you."

"You a hoe-"

"Yeah but you like me."

"Correction I don't like you, I like the way you handle business thats a difference." He put his backpack on. "I'a see you later." He began walking away heated.

"So you just gone leave like that?"

"FUCK YOU THINK?!" He asked before he kept on walking, "Fucking treesh."

He got to her class and opened the door, her third period was an art elective another who didn't mind what you did and gave you an assignment to do at the end of every grading period for a final Grade.

One class Milan and Ro shared together along with three others. Third, Sixth, and Seventh.

Now that he was in her class it was shit was just better, and less boring. They were going to spend the last of school together shit was sweet.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" He asked seeing them laughing and shit, her legs on Ro's lap as his hand was on the back of her chair/ how they would sit if they were chilling at Ro house on his couch, harmless.

"Yo Rush, this is my best friend Ro. Ro, this is my boyfriend Devon."

"Boyfriend?" He repeated looking at Milan, "You cheating on me?" He joked not knowing he just fueled the fire on Devon.

"What nigga?!" He was gone rush him, but Milan popped up and began taking him outside pushing him the other way. Even though she has never seen him fight, she didn't wanna see him fight her best friend.

That would break their relationship. "Yo why you so mad?" She asked him.

"WHAT YOU MEAN?!" He yelled, "You over there akikiking with that nigga but we cant even go on our date and shit. Then he talking bout you cheating him what the fuck is that?!"

"Okay first ima need you chill on yelling at me thank you. Second, he was just playing. He don't know when to stop." She told him seriously, Ro played literally too much sometimes.

"Well I want you to stop talking to him." He told her seriously.

She looked at him and started to laugh, "You buggin." she shook her head.

He scoffed and her laughing seized. She could tell he was serious, "Okay, Ion know what you been sniffing but i'm not stopping my friendship with my best friend just because you want me to. Ive known him since I was seven,"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"WELL I DO!" She pushed him out her face, "Look ion think this gone work, you tryna change shit thats not gone change and thats toxic so." She shot up the deuces to him about to leave when he pulled her back to him saying,

"Wait, i'm sorry okay." His eyes were sincere and he was sorry. A sorry piece of shit
"I just don't like to loose anything."

Her face scrunched up, "How are you gone loose me to Ro?" He's gay anyway, She thought.

"HE GAY?!"

"WHAT NO!" Fuck.

"YOU JUST SAID HE WAS!"

"NO I DIDN'T SHHHHHH-" Ima dumb ass, "Don't tell nobody ight this is just between me and you please."

"Why should I?"

"Because i'm your girlfriend and i'm asking you nicely."

"Fine." He shrugged. She shrugged, "Thank you."

"But only one condition-" He continued to say she smacked her lips, "Go out with me tonight."

"Why cant we do it in the day light damn." She groaned, "What part of I got in trouble the last time do you not understand, why are you so persistent."

"I got some to do."

"Like what?"

"Im getting a tattoo done after school."

"And I cant go why?" She folded her arms.

His head jerked back, "You wanna come with me?"

"Yeah, and ill get one with you."

"After school."

"Thats what I said."

He smiled, "Fine."

------
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
75K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
66.6K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙