Hank x Connor | O N E S H O T...

Par Sunflower_duckling

Hank X Connor is best ship change my mind. There aren't enough Hankcon fics on wattpad so yeah. Plus

First date
💛[X] [confess]💛
💞 Be my muse? 💞
Clothes are overrated
Anatomy
ever tried bodypaint before
are you that oblivious
work it baby
Don't kiss the statue
Crossdressing? You've always looked like a girl
SELF PROMOTION IS FUN
I am h a p p y ? ? ?
Zombie babe is best babe
don't get off my dick
shy tracie babe
hank is daddy, change my mind
death metal babe
Hank calm your tits
edgy h o e
shut up this is your fault
Undercover bich
blow my brains out daddy
ahegao faced cutie
i can't believe i am writing this
save the fish
I am a dog person
kill me daddy
let me die you scumbag
1000 years
10K Q AND A
10K Q N A PART 1
10K Q N A Part 2
10K Q N A PART 3
G a v i n
suck my dick
You 90s b i t c h
sicc
HONK HONK
fill my hole up, daddy
hey i am trash
my mixtape and 20K READERS!!
B I R T H D A Y
this is kinky and this isn't even my kink
💛 yes, i do 💛
HAPPY HANUKKAH
Y E S FUCK MY TIGHT ROBOTIC A S S
my ass is on fire
suck my ass
UH H E Y
succ my peepee
oH
.
*gay gasp*
Wee Woo, This Is Gay
smol fairy
Update On My Mental Health (I Will Regret Posting This)
Beat me up with a noodle
S
30K special
U
I
C
I
D
E
BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING
S T R A N G E
COME WITH US
AND YOU WILL S E E
THIS OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN
oh well
nUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Am I even happy?
DJDKDJFJDJ
whERE HAVE I BEEN???
SEND HE L P
please shove that up my ass
2019?
DISCORD
I Can't Breathe
Fucking Title
Ice Ice Baby
I Wanted A Baby
And You Killed It Off Like A Bug
But That's Fine
I Will Actually Suffocate
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You Killed My Child, You Stupid Jerk
90K READERS -
But Maybe Not Today
Doggo Update
What

When Is The Funeral?

462 21 23
Par Sunflower_duckling

"vintage Café.", he shrugs. 

Connor nods happily and writes some stuff down they'll need for the Café. Hank sits back and smiles at Connor who hands him the notebook. 

"We just need to repaint the place, get some furniture and uniforms and we're good to go!" 

Hank nods and reads the notes. 

////////////////////////////////////////

"You sure you don't need help?", Hank snickers while watching Connor paint the wall, not reaching the upper parts. 

"I am very sure, thank you.", Connor rolls his eyes. 

Hank laughs and shakes his head. He grabs a brush and helps him paint anyway. Connor suddenly grins and puts his hand in some paint and smacks Hanks butt. 

Hank yelps and looks at Connor who wheezes and holds his stomach while laughing loudly. Hank smirks and puts his hand in the paint bucket, smacking Connors ass too. Hank snickers when Connor yelps out and blushes. 

They both look at each other before laughing. 

/////////////////////////////

Both males look at their finished work, proudly. The place was decorated with 70s inspired furniture and wall decoration like vinyl covers and they even had a record player playing one of the vinyls. 

"Great! All we need are uniforms-" 

"Already got them!" 

Hank blinks at Connor who holds up a bag, grinning. 

"When-" 

"Doesn't matter! Let's try them on! I thought we should keep it 70s!"

They walk into the restrooms to get changed. 

Hank walks out, feeling rather awkward while pulling on his apron. He wore dark brown flares along with a tight orange and red striped shirt along with black shoes and an orange apron. 

He turns towards Connor and blushes slightly. He was wearing brown wide legged pants along with a tight shirt and tucked up sleeves with a beads necklace. His hair was wilder than usual. 

"Hank! You look great!", he chirped while Hank blushes Intensely. 

"Y-You too-", he stuttered out, blushing. 

Connor giggles at that. 

//////////////////////////////////////////

After the opening of their vintage diner, the place was already packed with teenagers and vintage lovers! Some adults also came to feel the nostalgia of the place, reminding them of their youth. 

Hank pours another cup of plain coffee and a milkshake for an elderly couple. Connor hands the plates of pancakes to a group of teenagers who just came from school to hang out together. He then handed them the bottles of toppings they had ordered. He smiles at the chattering of the teens and the thank yous before he walks to the kitchen again. 

Once they closed the diner down, they made dinner for themselves and their little puppies. Hank prepares some smoothies while Connor put some cooked vegetables, rice and yogurt sauce on their plates. He places them on the table along with Hank placing the smoothies down. 

When Connor walked into the kitchen again to get them forks and spoons, Hank noticed a little boy in front of their diner. Probably around 5 years old. He had dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a dark blue shirt along with some baggy jeans and some sketchers.

Hank watched the boy for a while, not even noticing Connor standing next to him confused. 

"Huh, how long has that little boy been there for?", Connor asks Hank worriedly while also looking at the child. 

"For a while now.", Hank mutters out softly, "I think he lost his parents and maybe thinks that they're inside?" 

"We should let him in and give him something to eat or drink!", Connor exclaimed while rushing to the door. 

He opens it and the kid flinches back in surprise. Connor smiles at him while holding the door open. 

"Hello there! Are you all by yourself?", he asks caringly. 

The kid nods. 

"How about you come inside? It's going to rain soon!", he says softly. 

The kid rushes inside and Connor closes the door while walking after him. The kid looks at the adults nervously. 

Hank crouched down to his height and smiles at him. 

"Would you like to eat or drink something? We were just about to start eating.", he offers. 

The kid looks down but nods softly. 

Hank chuckles and Connor cooed silently at how adorable the kid was. 

Hank then also made him something to drink with his favourite fruits while Connor got him a plate. Once they sat down together they began to eat. 

After they finished, Hank and Connor did the dishes together while the kid was playing with Sumo and the other pups.

"So, Joel, right?" 

Joel hums in response. 

"How come you waited in front of our diner the whole day? Were you waiting for your parents?", Hank asks softly. 

Joel pets Sumo nervously.

"I don't have any parents.", he states softly. 

Connor and Hank stop in their tracks and look at eachother. 

"I ran away from the orphanage in hopes to find parents.", he says, frowning. 

Connor frowns and ponders while Hank sighs out softly. 

"Joel- you can't just run away from the people who have to look after you right now-" 

"We'll adopt you!" 

Hank blinks and looks at Connor who grins at him happily. Joel perks up at that and smiles happily. 

"Really?!" 

"Con-" 

"Of course!" 

Hank sighs out while the kid and Connor talk to each other some more. 

////////////////////

"Connor."

"Yes Hank?" 

"What were you thinking?!" 

Connor blinks and tilts his head to the side while looking at the older male. 

"Think what?" 

"Oh my god, Connor- Why did you tell the kid  we can adopt him!? For all we know he could've just ran away from his home and his parents are looking for him!" 

"But he told us-" 

"Yes, Connor, that may be but who knows! For all we know we could get into trouble for hiding a child!"

"But Hank-" 

"No "but"s, Connor!" 

"But why, Hank!?" 

Hank looks at Connor surprised, who frowns at him. 

"Why? Isn't it obvious!?" 

"No, it isn't!" 

Hank pinched the bridge of his nose and sighs out frustrated while Connor glares at him. 

[x] [Cole] 

[o] [Connor] 

[△] [Joel] 

______________________________________

Guess who is back and ready to destroy some ass-

🌻🐥💛

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

51.2K 1.7K 23
Hank and Connor are in love. When they both finally confess, their life together becomes a happier one. But sometimes life has a way of slapping you...
39.4K 515 26
Detroit: Become Human oneshots. Very gay :) Most, if not all, will be smut because I'm a bitch. Read at your own risk. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST I...
62.4K 2.9K 61
Hankcon? Honnor? Hannor? Whatever it's called to you, I like it, and when I'm bored I write fanfictions, and this is that? Oh, and sorry for the chee...
50.6K 948 50
~ TNTDUOOOO Oneshotsssssss THIS IS SHIPPING THE CHARACTERS, NOT THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, OK? IF YOU PROSHIP OR SHIP THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLEASE, DNI. (unless...