Pyramids {BTS x reader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

She didn't need a crown, because she wasn't a queen.... She was a goddess. • • • • • • Book #2 in "The Blue... More

Chapter 1: Stories
Chapter 2: Scrolls
Chapter 3:Deals
Chapter 4: Enemies
Chapter 5: Soldiers
Chapter 6: Scholars
Chapter 7: Rooftops
Chapter 8: Terrors
Chapter 9: Captive
Chapter 10: Family
Chapter 11: Disease
Chapter 12: Sincerely
Chapter 13: Bodies
Chapter 14: Thrones
Chapter 15: Moments
Chapter 16: Poisons
Chapter 17: Secrets
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Warm
Chapter 20: Snake Eyes
Chapter 21: Sight
Chapter 22: Masters
Chapter 23: Blindfolds
Chapter 24: Terrors II
Chapter 25: Guides
Chapter 26: Salvation
Chapter 27: Jewelry
Chapter 28: Pockets
Chapter 29: Safe
Chapter 30: Panic
Chapter 31: Close
Chapter 32: Miracles
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Promises
Chapter 35: Endings
Chapter 36: Beginnings
Conclusion
Dynasty

Character Q&A

19.8K 939 1.4K
By TaeTae_lyfe

Welcome to the character Q&A for "Pyramids."

Before we begin I would like to thank you all for commenting and messaging all of your questions. I apologize in advance if I missed some...

If you are new to this and you don't know how a "character Q&A" works....

Basically you just send in questions for the characters and they answer.

These questions are also sent in through instagram and email.

Okey....Let's get it.

__________________________________________________________________

Q: Taehyung, how did it feel to know that y/n was destined to leave from the very beginning?

Taehyung: *sighs and runs a hand through his hair* It was quite heartbreaking when I found out that she couldn't stay...but I can understand why she had to leave me- us.

Q: For Taehyung: I'm so sorry for what happened to you. How does it feel to be so beautiful?

Taehyung: *Blushes* I-

Jin: *Shoves Tae out of the way* Now hang on just one second-

Q:Why did Yoongles call reader woman? But seriously why?

Yoongi: *Furrows his brows* What is a "Yoongles"?

Hoseok: *laughs* I believe it is a nickname.

Yoongi: *scrunches his nose* I do not like it...But to answer your question...I called her woman because that it what she is...At first I honestly didn't even care to remember her name....But now...I call her woman as a sign of affection...She is my woman.

Q: To Taehyung: What was ALL the things that Anubis told you when he inhabited you? Any dirty secrets?

Taehyung: He told me how to kill him...Which turned out to be very useful.

Q: To Jungkook: When you realized Y/n was gone, what was the first thought to run into your mind?

Jungkook: That she was kidnapped....Which I'm still determining to be true...She wouldn't just leave me like that... It's not like her.

Q: To Taehyung: When you first met Y/n, what was the first thing that went through your mind?

Taehyung: *Smirks* I remember thinking about how attractive and seductive she was...Then I thought about the quickest way to get her into my be-"

Jimin: *Slaps Taehyung with a shoe* Stop that right now!

Taehyung: *rubs his head and nods*

Q: To Jin: Do you ever wish that you were the one to become Pharaoh?

Jin: *Shakes head* Nope. Never wanted that much responsibility.

Q: To Jimin: When did you realize you were in love with Y/n?

Jimin: *smiles widely and bite his lip* The night that I died...The way she held me and told me of the stars...She lit up the sky that night...even if I couldn't see it.

Taehyung: *clears throat loudly* Okay, next question!

Q: To Yoongi: When you found out that Y/n was in love with you (in a different galaxy) but not you (in this galaxy), how did you feel?

Yoongi: *stares with wide eyes* Um....What? Different Galaxy?

Q: To Yoongi: How does being in the military fair? How much do you get paid? Are you currently single? Marry me? And if not for love, we can get married for political purposes! ( -U-)

Yoongi: It is fairing well. I do not get paid, I simply live in the palace. I am single...but my heart belongs to someone...I will not marry you unless you are y/n....and I see no political purpose in our union....Unless you are Y/n.

Q: To Namjoon: If you could find a way to save your mother and little sister from the clutches of your father, but the consequence is loosing your job, would you do it?

Namjoon: Yes.

Q: To Hoseok: What would your occupation be if you never pursued the life of astronomical research?

Hoseok: I would probably be a farmer...I like animals.

Q: To Jimin: Since the stars spoke to you when you died, did you ever happen to meet this little firefly whose name is Ray and his wife Evangeline?

Jimin: *Tilts head* Uhm....No.

Author: update, Jimin has just watched The Princess and The Frog and he is in tears.

Jimin*sobbing*: What-What kind of monster would ask this question?!

Q: To Taehyung: Since you're a Pharaoh and all, did you ever have a pet cat/feline? If so, was it's name Yeontan?

Taehyung: I did not have any cat pets, but I did have a puppy with that name..

Q: To Yoongi: If not being a General, what dream job did you desire as a child?

Yoongi: *taps chin* I do not know....I have always wanted to be a general....When I was younger I did wish to be a king though...

Q: To Jungkook: If not been forced into the life of slavery, what job do you think you would have had? P.S. I admire your bravery and devotion. Not many people would defy the rules when they feel it's injustice.

Jungkook: Thank you for your flattery.... Hmmm....I would like to be a potter!

Q:To Taehyung: When you had Anubis' powers and found out the truth about Y/n's trip to all the universes, what did you find out from the previous world( TFK)? What did you think about Yoongi and Grace? How about the other Taehyung?

Taehyung: Honestly....It was nerve-wracking and terrifying. Since Anubis was able to access my babygirl's memory...I could only see things from her point of view....I relived her memories and watched as she fell in love with a man who wasn't me....She had an entire life in that other world...She had a family.... and knowing that is scary, because it means that there is a chance she will never come back to me.

Q: To Jungkook: Did you ever have a fling with any of the other slaves?

Jungkook: *blushes madly* Wh-what?! No! I'm a good boy!

Q: To Namjoon: Did you ever have any feelings for Y/n that you never knew you had? If not, did you ever find "the one" in your life or are you still searching?

Namjoon: Y/n was the only one...She was "the one".

Q: To Seokjin: Your beauty and kind soul blinds me sometimes (no offense Jimin) Were there ever any marriage proposals fro wealthy men who wanted your hand for their daughters? P.S. If you are still guilty for the whole "killing dude" incident, don't be. If it were Y/n or anyone else if your position, we would do the same for you.

Jin: *smiles warmly* Thank you for your kind words, young one...And to answer your question; yes...there were many proposals made to me.

Q: To Jimin: What did you think when you first saw the stars? Were they better than how Y/n described them to be.

Jimin: *smiles* So much better.

Q: To Hoseok: Since you study stars and planets, were you the one to come up with their names? If so, what inspired you to come up with Uranus?

Hoseok: *face palms* No comment.

Q: To Yoongi: What was the hardest part about being one of the royal guards? What was the best part?

Yoongi: The hardest part was keeping my mouth shut when the Pharaoh scolded me...The best part was being able to protect Y/n.

Q: To Jimin: What does death feel like? Did the stars really tell you about Y/n's story? How much did they tell you?

Jimin: Oddly....peaceful......They didn't exactly tell me her story, but they did say that it was going to be a beautiful one.

Q: To Namjoon: I haven't seen you in a while, but where are you and what were you doing in those days?

Namjoon: My job.

Q: To Jungkook: Do you know what pedophile means? If not, don't question it XD.

Jungkook: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT WORD!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Q:To Jimin: How do you feel, not that you can see everything?

Jimin: I feel amazing!

Q: To Yoongi: Y/n counted you as a best friend.....Knowing she disappeared, do you know where she is? Are you sad that she won't be there to comfort you anymore?

Yoongi: *sighs* I am sad, yes. I truly miss her....as for her location, I do not know where she could possibly be...But I think The Pharaoh knows more than he is letting on.....he's far too calm..

Q: To Taehyung: You are still Pharaoh. Has anything changed? Did all of you guys change? How's life with Jimin?

Taehyung: Everything had changed...I have worked hard to become a worthy ruler of my people...I think we have all changed on the inside...We have become better....JImin and I are close again.

Q: To Jungkook: Eyyyyy buddy! How's life? Are you okay now?

Jungkook:*nods happily* I am amazing!

Q: To all the members: What do you think about y/n? What is it that made you all fall in love? (>_<) P.S.-How are you guys doing there without y/n?

Namjoon: It was her bravery that drew me to her.. And We are all devastated.

Seokjin: Her raw emotions....she never hid her feelings.

Yoongi: I admired her spirit.

Hoseok: Her sense of wander..the way she saw the world was beautiful.

Jimin: Everything.

Taehyung: I agree with Jimin.

Jungkook: Her smart mouth.

Q: To Taehyung: Are you still waiting for Y/n or you already move on?

Taehyung: *chuckles* I'm still waiting for my babygirl....I'll wait for as long as it takes.

_________________________________________________________________________

QUESTIONS TO Y/N!!!!!!!

Q: I what the Writer said was true,(that there is one person in every universe i.e.: Yoongi(TFK) Taehyung (Pyramids) Jungkook (Dynasty). does it ever cross your mind that you might meet your mother...and if you do, what would your reaction be?

Y/n: I haven't thought about it....I guess I would cry...probably break down right then and there....

Q: I know you care deeply for Taehyung and Yoongi (From TFK) But what about your mother?

Y/n: I still miss her very much....But I try not to focus on it...It would only hurt me.

QUESTIONS TO THE AUTHOR (THAT'S ME)

Q: Will Y/n be able to visit after the whole series finishes?

A: I can't tell youuuuuuu~

Q: How do you find so many inspiration quotes? They're uplifting!

A: I just look them up online....*clears throat awkwardly*

Q: Do you plan out the stages of your chapter?

A: Yup...I plan out everything...EVERY. THING. *insert evil laughter*

Q: Can I run away with Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and the others?

A: Sure! Just bring them back in time for the next chapter!

Q: How do you write so well?

A: My babies give me inspiration!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if your question was not on here!

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 13.6K 25
"Like if you love Jesus, ignore if you love the devil." 7.6.2016 Completed 11.28.2016 1st book in the Underworld series.
200K 14K 26
BOOK 2 OF PAPER CRANES [COMPLETED] Maybe she finally decided to put herself first; maybe he finally learned what giving up meant. [ #188 in...
991K 74.9K 45
They witnessed her destruction, They were left to wonder why, She saw nothing but darkness, Though the stars shown in her eyes, But maybe they'd forg...
327K 2.5K 51
Pregnancy series about BTS. I already have a Pregnancy series about Why Don't We before this Book started: 12/08/19