The Day I Met Him | completed

By Adore1995

Just read ...... โš ๏ธ SEXUAL CONTENT โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž I don't own these pictures More

Get to know me ๐Ÿ’š
Rushinggg ...
Chill ...
We Meet Again ๐Ÿคซ
What I am doing ??
MY GUY ..... ??
Shorti
Slip up ๐Ÿคซ
Commit ๐Ÿ’•
wilding ๐Ÿ‘€
Parti Parti ๐Ÿคซ
C ๐Ÿ˜Œ
That boy is mines ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Where's Clarence ??
He camee back .,
Suprise ๐Ÿ‘ช
Tell me the truth....,
Pool
New Book Alert !!!!!!!
I dont forgive you
I love being your mommy
C Pov
7K
C POV
Depressed .. filler
I am sorry ,
Revenge
TwIsTed
Moving foward or no
Fill3r but Pt1
3SoM3
On 1
CpOvvv
Bullshitt ,
The day i met him ( part 2 )

CluB ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

13.3K 408 9
By Adore1995

25 votes .....
25 votes .....
Next chapter

Baby
   I am bouts to head out , it's already 11 you know I gotta be there . What time you want me too come ? I really really want you to come now he said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.
     I am not ready and beside Asia running late . She always late he said with a attitude. Okay baby and I am coming I'll be there before 1 . OnE the hell girl imma already be drunk he said shrugging shit imma be ready to go home by the time you get there. Baby stop being dramatic I turned around in his arms.
    Beside Asia need to have a little fun. What about me he said pushing up on me. what about you clare i said rolling my eyes. What you mean what about me. You gonna give me another baby right he damn why he so fine . His eyes filled with lust he ask again.
      Right he said kissing up my jaw bone. Yes I said without hesitation . Let's make that happen than Tonight  . , tonight I repeated . Yeah look that's dontae I gotta go. Don't be no later than 1 I love you girl he said pecking my lips a couple time. Daddy wait , he turn around to look at me and I rise on my tip toes to deepen the kiss. Don't drink too much I'll be there soon. I hear you and he walked out the door.
- 1am

Calling Asia girl hurry tf up  , I am coming we only down the street . Yeah but I told him I'll be there at 1 . Stop letting him control you he'll understand.
    Whatever . Pulling off my phone begins to ring Babydaddy 🥵

Me : baby I am omw, we down the street . ( i said tryna talk before he can )
? : Kay this dontae
( Wtf I said looking at my phone )
Me : dontae what happen cause now you scaring me.

Tae : He got shot twice , ( I started screaming taking my hands off the wheel and Asia grabbed it )

Me : Is he okay I screamed with so much anger confusion and tears I couldn't breathe I started Hyperventilating. Pull over kay Asia said . I couldn't think or move.

Then I bust a u turn and headed to the hospital.

I pulled up to the hospital and jump out .  Hey my boyfriend here Clarence white , tae ran over to me and started holding me , he went in emergency surgery 20mins ago .
       Was he breathing tae , huh was he breathing ? I jerk away from him. I don't know he said stuttering I need him tae he can't leave us. I was in tears , Calm down sis it's gonna be okay , I paced the floor calling my mom and dad and his family. Pretty soon the doctor came out family of mr . White ?
     Right here I said walking over to him , he was shot in his torso and leg , he lost a lot of blood -
Is he okay my eyes was puffy my make up was smired I been crying since I got here. I just wanna know is he okay , he is stable but he haven't woke up yet once the medicine wears off he will wake up he can have 1 visiter I walk back into the room without saying a word to anyone.
      I sat bye clare holding his hand talking to him kissing him.  I end up falling asleep and when I woke up I felt someone caressing my head , hey ma I said looking up and it was Clarence mom and black in the room. I got up hug both of them and called my mom to check on the baby.
10am
I have to go pick up fat man from my mom she has a appointment so I'll be right back I said to Clarence mom , go ahead hunny go home and relax I'll call you if anything change.
   Promise I said with tears in my eyes i couldn't stop crying and I didn't wanna leave him but I have to get fat man .' I promise she said hugging me . I see you later black and with that I was out the door.
I look in the mirror and my eyes was so puffy  . I got home shower and waited on my mom to bring ju. I look on my phone at pictures of us and videos and realize that all that arguing and shit was never worth it. I also thought about if I woulda left with him how things would or maybe could've went differently . But he's alive and i am thankful for that . I wipe my tears and grab my baby from my mom she hugged me and let me cry for a little bit till i gather myself . He's gonna be okay just pray about it.

3pm

Mother in law 🥰 calling ....

Me : what happen ,
MiL : just calling to tell you he woke up about maybe 5-10mins ago
Me : On my way.

30mins later.
      Pulling up to the hospital parking grabbing fat man out the carseat . Let's go see daddy , but before I got to his door I try to compost myself because my eyes was puffy from crying and the fact that I was still crying my face was red.
     I open the door and he was talking to black and turn his attention to me and juu . I couldn't say anything I just look at him looking back at me with sadness in his eyes. Baby , he said looking at me I just wipe my eyes and black grab juu .
   Imma head out , I got little man we just going to the cafeteria downstairs. Okay I said A little above a whisper . Than I turned my attention back to him .
   I am so sorry , if I woulda just been dress when you was ready this wouldn't of happen. I was crying even more now. Kay come here , baby it's not your fault. If you was there and got hit too than what Julez woulda be fucked up right now . Stop that crying shit now . I wipe my eyes , look am good look baby he grab my hand I am good alive breathing and guess what he said with a straight face , what ? I still want my baby too , I started busting out laughing . There goes that smile , I kiss his lips and he pulled me on the side of him ..
    Do you have a clue who did this ? I ask in a whisper . Nah but imma find out and when I do imma make sure they end up dead ...
25 votes .....
25 votes .....
Next chapter drop today ..,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
142K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
166K 4.1K 46
JUST READ THE STORY YOU WONT REGRET IT
20.6K 876 25
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†" [started 5-29-20]