The Orc Warrior and the Soft...

Oleh feeguc

Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! It promised to be even better than my last... Lebih Banyak

Beginning
Unsteady Negotiations
The Thicket
Ian Witnesses A Public Joininng for the First Time
A Long Time Coming
Ian sees a New Docca Joining Party
Galek
Word Is Sent
While They Waited
Receiving Word
I dont know about you but
Lose Everything To Gain It All
Lose everything to gain it all pt 2.
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt3
Lose Everything to Gain It All Pt 4
Lose Everything To Gain It All Pt. 5
The Training Hall
Payment
Taken
First visit
Thirsty
Everyone
Shopping for a Plugging Jewel
Breaching the Soft Man
The Plugging Jewel
Inside
Galek's
Well Wishes
Sex
30 Days Later (erotic finale)
Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy!
Stayed tuned for the final chapter today!
What monster next?

Ian (erotic)

20.4K 426 90
Oleh feeguc

Galek knew exactly what had happened to Ian.

All his life he'd been an ambiguous blob. A nothing. Watching other couples form, watching life happen around him, not really having an opinion one way or the other. He was an empty vessel - A plaster in which Galek was supposed to imprint his hand. to burn himself onto the blankness. He'd been a broth with no flavor ready to be flavored with the first attraction that brought him to life.

Galek had brought him to life.

Since their kiss nothing else had happened. Ian was really in a state of confusion now. Instead of fewer questions he found he had more.

They simply went through the days. Still enjoying their time together and their growing friendship. all the while Ian adjusting to the reality of what he'd done.

Galek knew something would have to happen to drive him permanently to the orc ways. He didn't know what. If it didn't happen he knew Ian would return home.

He would be patient and wait to see.

Ian loved having a friend waiting in his rooms. He loved the companionship. Galek had been priceless in the field. Helping to communicate with the orc overseers and the manual grunt work. Without him nothing of the bridge would be possible. Galek understood him in ways the others did not.

He found himself staring at Galek. Comparing him to other orcs and finding him superior. This made him happy as he contemplated his time with the orc and his own sexuality.

A quiet hunger between them grew. And yet the very idea of it shocked and stunned him, as unnatural as it was.

One day Galek, opening the door to their room, quickly closed it and then grabbed Ian in a deep kiss.

The orc made grunting sounds.

He worked Ians mouth keeping him breathless and feverish while he pulled at clothes.

It was at this moment that several thoughts came into play for Ian.

First in this moment he no longer thought of himself as ugly.  Surrounded by monsters and beasts, his soft pudgy body seemed angelic. He was no longer the bottom of the barrel, he was THE one and only. He was it. No one looked, felt, or smelled like him. So when Galek began removing clothes he didn't push his orc friend away. Instead his skin felt hot and Galek was the cooling answer.

He decided to be brave with these new feelings and touches. If the orc wanted to see him then so be it. His confidence however wavered greatly. 

Finally all that lay between them was his undershirt.

The kissing stopped.

They stood. Watching.  Eyes kept on the other's eyes. Time paused.

Galek took his hands at the opening of the shirt and ripped down the middle in a slow fashion until the shirt lay open in two down the center exposing his soft hairless skin, all the way down just past his chest.

All his life Ian had worn layers of clothes to conceal his man-breasts from the world and now here he was completely exposed to this gruesome male orc. Ian breathed heavy like a caught bird. Looking at Galek. Nervous. Panting. Still unsure and scared.

Galek gingerly and softly reached inside the torn tunic clothing for the cone shaped man-breast.

He spoke with growling emotion to the man as he softly touched his nipple.

"These belong to me. I want to suck on them and touch them as I please, when I please."

"Mine" he whispered. 

Ian panted.

Cupping one  man-breast in his hand and then pulling on it, harsh and long until Ian gasped.

"I don't understand."

His hand splayed over the breast, he kissed him deeply. Moving the torn tunic, exposing more soft supple skin of his breast to the air and to his unapologetic eyes. Ian shivered.

"You will."

He rose and picked him up by his bottom like a rag doll. His soft belly against the hard unforgiving abs, his bottom was gripped and he was carried easily, to bed. 

He laid Ian down, laying beside him facing them towards each other. He parted the shirt, tearing it the rest of the way. Looking. Unapologetically. At every inch of him.

"I want to touch you," he growled.

Ian's silence in itself was response enough.  

His large grotesque hands smoothed over Ian as he'd never been touched before. The orc worshipped the thickness of him, suckling with his mouth as he smoothed across the curves with his hands.

He dipped his hands downward, below and under his belly tracing the underside of it causing Ian to shiver and blush.

"Ian" Galek breathed his name.

He dipped his hands down to his puffy groin covered in tiny chestnut curls, loving the feel of them in his fingers. Ians groin was pudgy creating a v-shape pillow on which his petite cock and balls rested.

"You are so voluptuous, curved, soft." Said Galek.

He cupped Ian's whole V feeling his miniature cock and balls in the center of his palm, pushing into the softness between his cock and anus.

Ian shivering. Sighing. He didn't know what to say, sensations overwhelming.  

The man grew hard, but was speechless as he was explored.

Still not understanding the attraction the orc could have for him. When he finally did speak He made excuses for why the orc shouldn't want him.

"My ... my... cock is small". He panted."

"Aye. It is. And perfect." He said as he touched Ian.

He kissed and fondled the overwhelmed man.

"Perfect..."

"Galek..." Ian breathed.

"Yes?"

He lifted one of Ian's thighs looking down the length of him unashamedly. Raising his leg caused Ians hard penis, now the size of a swollen red sausage, to protrude further, almost making contact with the orc as they moved near one another. And his balls, Galek noted, hung down a bit.

"Aahhhh lovely. Your cocklet tells me this is pleasant for you."

This was why Galek loved men.  They possessed a cock that belied their arousal. No confusion. 

He noticed Ian wince at his words and he pulled back to look at Ian. 

"What is it? You do not like me calling it a cocklet?"

Ian, now put in  such a situation as never before, was now forced to speak a disagreement to the creature with whom he lay naked. 

"Well no..." he looked away sighing.  Galek still cupping him gently and intimately. 

"Look at me Ian." He waited.  
"Look at me."  He growled. 

Ian turned. 

"If I say that it is a cocklet it is only because it is! It is small because of your curves." He said patiently. He held his package possessively and then with only two of his fingers began to pull at the tiny prick, causing Ian to go senseless. 

"Mmmmm. That feels so good"

"I want this tiny jewel for my own.  I see you Ian.  I see you. And I will touch you as I want.  And I will not be ashamed of this adorable little cock between your thighs.  Your cock is small and meant to showcase to me your arousal while your ass is filled.  That is how you are meant to be. Do you not see that?"

"I never thought of myself as a lover of men."

"You aren't. You are a lover of orc. Open your mind to the possibility Ian."

He lifted Ian's leg and put a finger at his entrance. 

"And this? This will be mine. You are in need a dominant,  and I can see it even if you do not yet."

"Say these words: I have a cocklet and it is going to come pressed to your belly."

"Say it.  For I can see in your eyes you want me.  You just need to be shown."

The orc squeezed his thigh lifting it up.

"Say it"

"I'm not ready, I don't know."

"Trust that I know for you human.  Your will and understanding will come."

"Look down at yourself Ian. Am I not telling you the truth? It is singularly small?"

He looked at the orc.

"Yes."

"The size would suggest that you would be better pleasured from the inside, from your man pussy, does it not?"

"I've never thought like that."

"And is it not growing hard from my touch?"

"Yesss"

"Then let us celebrate your beauty. For you truly are. No longer should you ever be ashamed of the shape and size of you. Now say it. To me. Look at me."

Ian looked up.

"Galek... you are right."

"Then say it."

Ian pressed his hand to the chest of the mighty orc.

"I have a cocklet and it is going to come pressed against your belly."

Galek growled loudly and pressed him into a kiss touching and fondling his sweet body until Ian was panting again.

"Press yourself into my hand. Rub yourself against me."

Not needing much more instruction Ian rubbed and pleasured himself on the strong hand that covered his cock.

"You feel so good to me." Said the orc.

He fondled and kissed the man. Ian's cock rested on his pudgy body and Galeks cock tip hit his ball sack. Galek was simply a tall orc. Even the small connection was amazing, for they so desired each other.

Galek looked down to see Ians cock, a small red beating thing, like a pinkish pearl.

He touched the tip of it with his finger and a drop crested the slit.  Ian shuddered and shivered from the sweet sensation new to his body. Galek rubbed the hard little thing while he looked into Ian's wide eyes. 

"My pearl" he said. "So petite, a treasure."

Ian blushed heavily, adding to the attraction.

"We fit together. Never doubt that.  I will remind you over and over." Galek growled.

Galek leaned down to kiss the man again.

Ian whispered his name as Galeks hands burned an impression on him he would never forget.

Galek wasn't ready to show Ian his cock it would be too much for him. Instead he fondled every part of the voluptuous man.

Sucking on his cone shaped man-breasts. Causing Ian to press into him and arch his back. The orc caught all this and wanted to see Ian pleasured more.

Ian lay with one leg up over the hips of the orc now exposed to the orc of his own accord. Galeks hand fondled and touched him in this virginal experience.

Ian spoke

"Galek I want to see you. I want to touch you. And I think I ...
Want you to breach my passage. But i am also afraid. My passage was not intended for that use."

That had been hard for him to say, to admit.

Galek smiled and kissed Ian. He cupped and fondled him as they spoke. Loving how the mans puffy goin and small package fit just in his hand.

"Ian if I did that tonight we could never be together again. And I want you... forever Ian. I want you in the docca fashion. To do that I cannot breech you now. Not here. Not now."

"I don't know that I want that."

"We have time to consider it all my angel."

"Lay with me."

They fell asleep spooned together Ian's back to Galeks chest. Ian's bottom driving the orc to madness.  Galeks huge hand resting on Ian's belly pressing them together.

He could not wait to fuck this soft and wonderful man. And oh how he wanted to. In his mind he was scheming for a way to make him his docca. There could be no one else.

Something was happening inside Ian.  A calm had come over him like he had never known.   He knew who he was now. Galek had made him face himself.  Galek had made him look and think and say things he didn't think he wanted and yet it seemed now there was the slightest chance that he actually did want them.  His mind began to shift towards the orc and their bond.

Later Serka came by and knocked on the door only to find it locked. He left silently.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.5K 1.3K 29
VAMPIRE/ROMANCE How does it feel to be caught between humanity and the darkness? For John and his brother Jamie it is a torture. Keeping up the dail...
373K 19.3K 37
"When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two thin...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
610K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...