Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ‘ΆChapter 19πŸ‘Ά
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 8

4.6K 191 38
By Zarrys_tightrope

Harry was in a meeting with the owner of the club he managed. It was their routine bi-monthly meeting, discussing profits, any complaints, staffing issues. Basically everything. His boss Ben, was very hands on, well liked by the staff. A family man. He could feel his phone vibrating in his trousers, and ignored it.

Obviously his boss was infront of him, it will be rude and unprofessional. The vibration continued though.

Ben must have heard he looked at him and asked, "Are you gonna get that? It could be important."

"Sorry. I'll check." Harry apologized before taking a quick glance then nearly dropped the phone. Niall had sent him a video of Zayn and Jake singing and dancing in a karaoke bar. Zayn was smiling softly at Jake, eyes shining as they revisited their dance routine. Harry remembered that dance routine. How could he not, Jake wouldn't stop blabbering about it for a month.

Louis had a bet with Jake to teach Zayn to dance within two weeks after Jake had said he could teach anyone to dance in a week. Among other things to add on his perfect list, Jake was a dancer. He had pushy parents who enrolled him in most extra curricular activities and had dance classes on weekends. Louis gave him two weeks to teach Zayn a dance routine.

Zayn was a terrible dancer, would admit that himself and was angry with both when he heard about the bet and only did it for Jake's sake, who was thrilled by the challenge. And beside he wanted to make him happy, revived their four months relationship that seem to be in a rut. They were together at the time. Feelings were fizzling out on Zayn's side and thought maybe that could rekindle whatever might still be there.

Zayn agreed if they danced to his favourite song, Hurts like hell featuring his favourite rapper 'Offset'. Jake by some miracle pulled it off, choreographing a routine that Zayn mastered in a week. Louis had hit back in a child tantrum funny enough and said a child could've learned their basic routine, according to him anyway, in a day.

"Do you know haters burn in hell, Lou" Zayn had said to him.

Harry had watched them seething inside with jealousy. He saw nothing basic about the dance, Jake having to kiss Zayn every twenty seconds of the song, apparently those kisses were the incentive for him and that's how Zayn learned so fast. He had to excuse himself and did not try to hide he wasn't impressed.

Zayn's heart had hurt like hell and it felt like there was a hole in his chest seeing Harry hurting. Perhaps it was coincidental he broke up with Jake two weeks later. 

Harry let out a silent growl cutting off the nine minute video sent after a minute. Why did Niall do that? He wanted to strangle him. But, he excused himself, told Ben there's a family emergency apologised for cutting the meeting short.

He stormed out to his car without saying goodbye to other staff who waved at him. In his raged state his vision was clouded. He jumped into his car, thrusted the key into ignition, started it, then backed out of his parking space so fast it was like he was an action hero in a movie. His mind was running miles, if the seatbelt sound didn't keep beeping irritating the heck out of him he wouldn't have bothered to strap himself with a seatbelt.

He was so angry he did the care about the law and rules. He drove at high speed to the club, well, as fast as London traffic allowed at that time of the evening anyway.

What the hell was going on? What is Zayn doing in a club dancing with his ex Jake to their make or break up song?

Zayn had told them he wasn't feeling the relationship Jake was too perfect for his liking, and needed a rough diamond. Well he was that diamond and we about to rough someone up.

When he reached the club, he parked on a double yellow line not giving a toss about a parking ticket.

"Well hello, Mr Gray" Louis had a smug look on his face, taking a sip of his cocktail eyeing Harry up and down when he walked in. He enjoyed seeing him pissed off. It was his past time hobby.

Harry's nose flared up as he glared at Zayn who was still dancing to some random song with Jake, he chose to ignore Louis. It wasn't that hard to do. He ignores him most of the time. Zayn hated dancing, but Jake always brings the fun side out of him, even though they had no sexual chemistry.

To say Harry is jealous was an understatement cause he was more than jealous. He was murderous. He was standing almost predatory with both his hands in his pockets like a mafia hitman.

"If looks could kill, you will be in prison, Hazza" Niall smirked at his best friend, wishing he hadn't said anything when he saw the look he got. "Sorry." he mumbled and drank his beer.

"Why are you dressed up, Haz?" Liam asked looking at him. Harry was still standing as if he was ready to kill,  wearing black dress pants, white buttoned down shirt and suit jacket.

"Meeting..." came a short reply from Harry as Jake suddenly clocked him watching, moved closer to Zayn who still was unaware of his boyfriend's presence.

Harry growled, hating the cocky look on Jake's face identical to Louis's. He hates them both, they had always been close and he's not sure of Louis's angle hiring him. "Niall, who told told you to send me the video? Louis? Or Jake?"

Niall bit his lip looking at Jake. "Um_"

"Harreh!" Zayn came running when he saw him. "You are here" he kissed him, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

Harry kissed back but his eyes not leaving Jake or did he remove his hands from his pockets. "I'm here, baby" he looked at him softly after few seconds glaring at Jake. With his hand finally out of his pocket, he brought Zayn closer to him, arm around his shoulders, he kissed him on the neck, breathing him in.

Zayn was tipsy and smiling innocently at him, mouth pink and lips swollen like he's been biting them. His dick twitched and he wanted to bend him over infront of everyone in the club. For them to know Zayn is his and not even a near perfect ex can take him away from him.

"Let's go home baby" he whispered tracing Zayn's earlobe with his tongue.

"Okay" Zayn nodded.

But Louis frowned at Harry, mouthing "Cry baby"

Harry flipped him the bird behind Zayn's back and Liam then Niall laughed at their antics. He ignored Jake, purposefully..

"Nice to meet you, Harry" Jake said to him.

"You fucking know me mate. Though I wouldn't say the same about you..." Harry glared at him again, had enough of his cocky attitude. He wanted to punch the smirk that was on Jake's face.

"Haz, let's go." Zayn dragging Harry towards the exit when the latter he got closer to Jake in a challenging stance.

"Bye Zee" they could hear Jake shouting his goodbye at Zayn.

Harry let go of him and charged at Jake but Zayn was quick to grab his jacket, Liam had also quickly stood up and was infront of Jake.

"Haz...please" Zayn pleaded softly, kissing his cheek. He joined their hands when Harry backed down and they made their way to the exit. He waved their friends goodbye having to keep up with Harry who was taking long strides wanting to get away as he was so close to making a scene.

The ride home was quiet. Zayn kept looking at Harry, who's face was blank not giving away his emotions. When they arrived Harry got out of the car walking towards their flat opened the door not said anything.

"Okay_" Zayn said walking inside. He removed his boots and jacket, but was suddenly pushed against the wall by Harry looking at him, his eyes intense not faltering.

Harry gripped Zayn's hands, entangled their fingers together move them above his head. He kissed him open mouthed but denied Zayn entrance when he tried to put his tongue in. He kissed his neck, licking till he found his weak spot behind his ear sucking harshly.

Zayn moaned bucking his hips up, but Harry pushed him back against the wall, sucking and licking, biting his collarbone. Zayn breathed in sharply when Harry suddenly lifted him up, legs immediately around his waist as Harry squeezing his bum. He walked them to his room and just about threw Zayn on the bed, him bouncing a little bit.

Harry looked at Zayn still not saying anything. He was like a hunter that just cornered his prey, waiting for him to make a move. But Zayn couldn't move or dare move with the way Harry was looking at him. He was breathing so hard, heart pumping erratically. He has never been so turned on in his life, his dick painfully pressing against the zipper of his jeans. He watched Harry took off his jacket, throwing it over a chair and walking slowly towards the bed.

Harry straddled his hips, then went to take off his shirt one button at a time. Zayn was sure he's about to bust his nuts at the snail's pace Harry was taking to remove the shirt. He reached out to help and speed things but Harry pushed him back, putting both his arms next to Zayn's head, he leaned down as if for a kiss but didn't.

"You were dancing with Jake." Harry stated.

Their faces were so close, Zayn could feel Harry's breath on his lips. "No. He was dancing with me." He was certain Harry could hear his heart beating, cause his ears were buzzing, he was feeling so lightheaded.

Harry dragged his tongue along Zayn's top lip, moved it to the bottom lip before biting at him at it gently and pulled at it teasingly. He kissed him before saying,

"Wrong answer, baby"

He then sat up, knees straddling Zayn's hips, to take his shirt off throwing it on the floor. He unbuttoned Zayn's, leaned down arm behind Zayn's back helping him sit up and started undressing him, taking the shirt off him. Zayn kissed him on the neck, sucking leaving his own mark. Harry groaned pushing him back to lie on the bed and unbuttoned Zayn's jeans, pulling his zipper down, he took them off along with the boxers and flung them on the floor. Zayn moaned as his dick twitched with relief, he gripped the sheets tightly.

Harry licked the precome leaking, swirling it around his lips then kissed Zayn so he can taste himself.

"You've been a bad boy, Zayn" Harry was palming him, thumb pressing on his leaking slit.

Zayn jolted up like he's been electrocuted, forehead sweating. "I'm sorry Haz.." he couldn't breathe, his whole body felt hot, and couldn't stop shaking either. Harry licked from the base of Zayn's dick up, till he reached the head and sucked him like a lollipop and pulled out after a minute with a pop sound.

"You know what happens to bad boys?" Harry asked again. Zayn was moaning shaking his head, no. "Turn over, baby" he left Zayn alone briefly to get lube.

Zayn turned over not before tugging himself a few times to relieve some pressure. He could feel the bed dipping, but Harry didn't say anything like he was watching him.

"Haz.. Shit! Fuck. Oh God" he cried out loud when suddenly Harry's hands were on his butt cheeks exposing his pink bud, wet tongue on his rim licking and nipping gently. He shouted Harry's name, his back arching feeling Harry's finger breached his rim, slowly fucking him with it. He was squirming needing to come so badly. Harry was eating him out so good, he could feel him adding another finger curling them pressing on his prostate. "I'm ready, fuck me fuck me please" he had tears in his eyes in desperate need to release, he couldn't hold on anymore.

"Your wish is my command, baby." Harry kissed the back of Zayn's neck softly and pulled him on all fours. He lubed himself then slowly pushed in, breathing out loudly like he's been holding his breath, Zayn was so fucking tight. He bottomed out.

"Sweet_fuck." Zayn inhaled sharply feeling the sting, Harry was fucking thick and big.

"Move.." Zayn sounded strained, arms and legs struggling to hold him up, he was shaking so badly. Harry's hands were soon on his waist pulling him to meet his thrusts, which changed from shallow to frantic when Zayn became more vocal, shouting profanities, pushing himself against Harry.

Harry was thick, Zayn was feeling the stretch and it felt amazing. He's done this with Jake, him stretching with just the fingers but they've never gone all the way. His movements stopped when Harry changed positions hitting his prostate head on. His arms gave way, he collapsed, was pressed by his cheek to the mattress, Harry fucking him rough and relentless, pulling all the way back, his tip rubbing on Zayn's rim then rammed back in again, hitting his prostate over and over again, wanting to hear Zayn shouting his name.

When Zayn shouted "Harreh.." and came all over the sheets clenching on him, Harry followed soon after, his orgasm caught him by surprise as he'd been watching Zayn, how beautiful he looked all fucked up screaming his name. He continued thrusting slowly but harder, riding both their highs, both breathing so hard, Zayn was still trembling.

Harry pulled out slowly, turning Zayn on his back and kissed him, tongues dancing, licking inside his mouth.

"You are mine." Harry whispered against Zayn's lips.

"You are mine" Zayn was smiling at him, so tired but managed to mumble.

"No! You are mine Zayn! Say, you are mine"

"I am yours, Haz"

"Always?"

"Always babe."

Their union has been christened at last. Harry had been waiting for the right moment for them to do it. He never thought he'd have Jake to thank for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
198K 11.2K 72
Every single breath he takes around Zayn is a lie. Harry's entire being when he's near Zayn is a fucking lie because Harry never wanted this to turn...
Him [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...