The Umbrella Academy

Da orange_crush289

"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *✭˚・. *... Altro

c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e (hehe get it)
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
Not an update sorry but i gots tea
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
f . c p a r t : 1
s i x t e en
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
Guys i have a problem
t w e n t y - t w o
f . c p a r t : 2
t w e n t y - t h r e e
Readers...
t w e n t y - f o u r
THANK YOU!!!
New story??
CHAPTER ONE OF THE SEQUAL IS OUT NOW!!!!
Author Rant
To my night owls:

t h i r t e e n

25.3K 677 2.1K
Da orange_crush289

"I don't know who you are,
But I want to."

________
Y/n POV

"Y/n, meet the Umbrella Academy." Five said. He looked at me expectantly, but all I did was sit and stare in awe. Some of the kids I'd looked up to since before I went into slumber we're right in front of me. After a minute I broke from my trance and gave a smile and wave.

"Hi everyone."

They all said a quick hello and introduced themselves.

"Hellooooo, I'm Klaus the most beautiful and brilliant of the bunch. I have a feeling we'll get on very well." I smirked at his silliness.

"And I'm Diego" I gave him a smile which he slightly returned.

"I'm Luther and this is Allison" The tall man motioned to a pretty woman standing behind him.

"Nice to meet you," she said stepping forward. She reached out her hand which I graciously took into a shake.

"Question?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Who's that?" I pointed to Klaus's side where a man stood with a dark hoodie, black hair, sparking eyes, and a warm smile. As soon as I mentioned him he looked up at me in shock.

"YOU CAN SEE HIM?" Klaus yelled.

"Why you can't?"

"No I can. Theyyyyy can't." He motioned toward the rest of the group.

" why not?"

"Because he is dead. It's a part of my powers" Klaus replied.

"oh yeah you speak to the dead I almost forgot."

"Well it's nice to meet you...?"

"My names Ben."

"Nice to meet you Ben." I gave him a smile and turned toward the others.

"it's nice to meet all of you. I'm sure you already know but I'm y/n l/n."

"Wait I have a question," the Luther said.

"Uh ok?"

"How come your last name is l/n if your father is Sir Grimmest?"

"Well my Mother's last name was l/n, I wanted to keep her name after she passed kinda to just remember her."

"Oh."

"We have some questions for you if you don't mind," said the boy with the raven hair.

"Yeah I don't mind," just as I said that my stomach decided to demonstrate its whale call. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Well I suppose we should get you some breakfast first eh?"

"That might be a good idea," I smiled a lil.

"You can get a quick shower and I'll see if I have any of my older clothes. Then Five why don't you take her to Griddy's fill up."

He nodded and turned toward steps. I followed him up and he showed me to the bathroom.

I headed downstairs after changing into one of Allison's t shirts and shorts. I kept on my sneakers that Five was able to teleport and get. My hair was still damp but I didn't really care, I was hungry. I headed into the living room and greeted everyone.

Five looked up and got up, he headed towards the entrance. I walked out after him but not before waving to the others.

"Watch out he can be a bit grumpy sometimes," whispered Klaus.

I gave him a smile and continued to the door. Five was there holding it open, and we walked out side by side. We walked in silence and so I admired the fresh air and scenery. I'd missed a lot of these moments while in slumber.

When we got to Griddy's we walked in and took a seat at the counter. A lady with a pink outfit came out and took our order looking a little frightened at the boy. The boy ended up getting a cup of black coffee and me waffles. The woman went to the back and I decided to make conversation.

" So, do you have a name?"

"Oh course I have a name."

"Well you lacked in telling me it."

"Oh. It's Five."

"Like the number?"

"Yeah."

I plainly looked forward and let that sink in. "I like it."

"You what?" He looked at me like I had just swallowed a worm.

"Your name. It's kinda unique, and different. A good different."

He gave me a small smile which I returned. A moment later the woman came back out with my waffles and his coffee.

"Here ya kids are."

"Thanks."

I started to cut up my waffles and looked over to Five. He was starting to drink his coffee looking quite satisfied.

"How can you drink that."

"I don't know it's just good."

I gave a smirk and nodded.

"What! Try it!" He slide the cup over to me. I picked it up; steam was still coming up from the cup. I moved it slowly toward my mouth and took a sip. It wasn't as bad as I thought it be.

"It's not bad."

"See you underestimate my taste."

"Maybe." I grinned at him.

After a while of talking and enjoying breakfast we decided it to be best we head back to the academy. Turns out his life is more interesting then I first thought. A monkey butler named Pogo, a robot mother named Grace, and a billionaire man who could tell the apocalypse. Nothing to big.

____________
Luther's POV

Not long after Five and y/n left, the rest of us went and got dressed. After freshing up, we all went back into the living room. We sat in silence at first until Klaus spoke up.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I like y/n."

"Me too." Diego said or more like whispered.

"She seems like a nice girl." Allison said.

"I agree, but we need to remember the plan. We need her help and we need to remember that she is the key to fixing it."

"Well yeah Luther but we also need her to trust us. As easy as it would be to straight up tell her what's happening, she just woke up she needs a day or two to figure herself out." Klaus said.

"It's wasting time Klaus. We can't risk her not knowing about this stuff. We need to ensure that she will help us and get the job done."

"Jesus Luther. We aren't asking for a lot just a day, she's been through a lot already. Having her emotionally unstable will only make the problem worse and won't help anything. We all know to well what happens when emotions come into play with powers. Look what happened to Ben!" Diego argued.

"No Diego! Even the smallest amounts of time are valuable. We've been through a lot as well and we hardly took time away."

"Yeah but we didn't wake from a slumber where we were all alone, we have to ease her in!!" Diego poked his chest while saying the last three words.

"YEAH WELL SOMETHINGS WE CANT CHANGE. LIKE MOM LOSING IT! OR DAD SENDING ME TO THE MOON! OR BEN DYING! OR DAD DYING."

"LUTHER HER DAD DID DIE AND—"

"W-what?"

Oh shit.

_________
Y/n POV

Five and me where walking through the door when we heard Luther and Diego arguing.

"Oh boy." I heard Five mutter.

We got closer and closer and I was starting to hear the conversation.

"—have to ease her in!!"

I could already tell they were arguing about me.

"YEAH WELL SOMETHINGS WE CANT CHANGE. LIKE MOM LOSING IT! OR DAD SENDING ME TO THE MOON! OR BEN DYING! OR DAD DYING."

"LUTHER HER DAD DID DIE AND—"

"W-what." My heart could have stopped right there and then. Everyone turned to look at my small figure in the entry to the room. The groups brows furrowed out of anger into pity and concern. I could feel hot tears streaking down my face. I gave one look at them before turning on my heels and running out toward the door. I opened it and felt the breeze hit my tears making them cool. I ran into the sidewalk and started running forward.

"Y/n! Wait!" Five called. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, holding my wrist to his chest.

"No!" I cried, "you woke me up...had a full breakfast with me...and decided to not even mention the fact that my father passed away."

"Y/n."

"Don't pretend you have any right to feel sorry. You knew exactly what you were doing. It's not my fault you lack human decency." I pulled away from Five's grasp.

"I-"

"Just leave me a-alone." I turned and walked away. I could hear him sigh in the distance as I walked away to who knows where.

||

A/n:
So it's been a while. Sorry guys. I had to study for finals the week school ended and couldn't update, I'd just been resting for a while but I'm back! So hope y'all enjoyed. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me. See y'all next chapterrrrrr!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.4K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
1.3K 20 23
On the first day of October 1989, 43 woman around the world gave birth. This was unusual due to the fact that none of these woman were ever pregnant...
151K 5.3K 27
"How did you do that!?" - "I think it's pretty clear it's because I'm freaking magic!" On the first of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave...
2.6K 65 49
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...