19 [minsung] ✓

By peachychenle

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "i hate summer camp!" "why?" "because i'm stuck with you." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ More

note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
A/N

fourteen

18.7K 1.2K 2K
By peachychenle

*✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"green, yellow, green yellow."

minho was standing in the mirror, switching between two different colored swim trunks.

the boys had organized a beach day, since the weather was rumored to be perfect. they had gone to the beach in smaller groups before, but the group realized they had never gone altogether.

"choose yellow," jisung called from his bed. "it looks nice on you."

"what color are you wearing?" minho turned around, setting his yellow swim trunks off to the side. jisung climbed out from under the covers to reveal his soft pink colored swim trunks.

"i think the theme today is pastel." jisung laughed, thinking of how the rest of the members were wearing light colored swimsuits as well.

"lets head downstairs." minho slung his kanken bag over his shoulder and began for the door.

"did you remember to bring sunscreen this time?" jisung teased, earning an eye roll from the older. the two hopped downstairs into the kitchen.

on sunny days like this, jisung was amazed at the beauty of the cabin. sunlight spilled in through the large skylight, casting rays of sunshine inside that bounced off the polished modern furniture. the green forest that surrounded the cabin looked extra vibrant today. jisung enjoyed the aesthetic, but at the same time dreaded the heat.

minho wandered to jeongin's room to prompt him to be quicker. the maknae scurried out with sunscreen on his nose and light blue swim trunks on.

"everyone ready to go?"woojin asked. he decided that he wanted to stick around with the boys today. although the rest of the gang opposed his presence, they didnt have much choice.

it was a bit of a struggle for them to fit in the doorway, due to their packed bags. the boys had planned to spend the entire day there.

"we'll have the perfect amount of shade when we get to our spot." seungmin mentioned.

"our spot?" jisung questioned, turning to look at the boy.

"yup! every year when we go to the beach, we have a perfect spot right under the trees that we always claim." hyunjin piped up in response to jisung.

the boys arived at the beach and chirped in happiness. the waves were nearly perfect, the water looked clear and smooth as it rolled onto the shore. with a gasp, jisung whipped out his polaroid to capture the beauty of the scene. the gang ran upshore, relocating their perfect spot.

jeongin loudly gasped, dropping his bag, and the members looked to him in alarm.

"what's wrong, 'innie?" felix asked, his eyebrow raised.

"those idiots took our spot!" he exclaimed with a pout and pointed to six boys that had their towels laid out.

"oh hell no,"changbin shook his head and began to approach the group. the rest of them followed him, waddling under the weight of their backpacks.

"can we help you?" a bleach-blonde boy sat up and and snapped as he titled his sunglasses down.

"this is our spot! we come here every year." the maknae piped up, stomping his foot into the sand. "who are you?"

"well i'm zhong chenle, and who are you?" the blonde snapped.

"i'm yang jeongin." the air was getting tense between the two, so chan made a smart decision to pull jeongin away and step in front of him.

"listen guys, can you just go somewhere else? we've been coming here for years." chan reasoned with a light smile.

"no can do." a raven haired boy with crescent eyes shook his head.

"how about if we beat you in beach volleyball?" jisung pointed to the net that was beside them.

"beach volleyball? our jaemin is a beach volleyball champion." the youngest-looking one said.

"alright, let's play then." hyunjin challenged and started for the court.

the boys filed into their spots in the sand and minho nervously glanced to jisung. woojin shook his head and laid out his towel, minding his own business and letting the boys settle what they needed to.

chan fetched a volleyball and tried to convince woojin to be the referee. the match started and chan served the ball.

as soon as it went over the net, jaemin ran up and spiked it down at minho. unfortunately, the blonde's reflexes weren't fast enough and the ball slammed into the sand.

"what the fuck?" minho coughed as sand speckled his face.

"switch me spots." jisung offered, letting minho go to the back as he took his postition in the front.

"sorry guys," minho quietly apologized. chan patted him on the back.

"no need. just take it easy." the aussie reassured with a smile.

chenle had the ball, and though he looked small, the boy smacked the ball over the net with great force.

"mine!" felix yelled as he ran up to the ball and setted it over the net.

"good, felix." jeongin encouraged as he received the next serve. he gritted his teeth as jeno spiked a ball that he couldn't get to. it hit the sand and the boys' expressions fell.

"it's okay guys!" chan said, trying to raise hope in the team. both minho and jeongin had frowns on their faces, and jisung's heart sank. the brunette nearly lost faith, then a lightbulb went off in his head.

i didn't watch haikyuu for nothing.

jaemin set the ball and jisung suddenly ran up to the net. he immediately spiked it downwards, and chenle failed to receive it, earning jisung's team a point.

"where did that come from, jisung?" seungmin laughed as he smacked the brunette on the back.

from the other side, the opposing team eyed jisung, impressed with the brunette.

"i had to channel my inner shoyo," he giggled. minho watched him in awe, a smile creeping onto his lips.

the rest of the game, jisung carried the team. althought jaemin was supposedly the champion of beach volleyball, he sure didn't seem like it compared to jisung. the match lasted around 20 minutes before the opposing team surrendered, the score being 10-5.

the boys celebrated obnoxiously and jeongin kicked chenle's towel out of their spot. jeno looked jisung up and down before grabbing his towel and following his team off to a different spot.

"we did it!" hyunjin celebrated. "well... jisung did it!"

"you guys were right, this was a good spot." jisung smiled as soaked up the sun. the boys got settled, laying down their towels and turning on some upbeat music over a speaker.

minho laid his towel down next to jisung's and crumpled to the ground. he huffed loudly, causing jisung to turn his head.

"hey," the younger smiled as he blinked his eyes. "what's up?"

"those guys were looking at you weirdly." minho mentioned quietly, burying his face in his towel.

"and?" jisung questioned, earning a shrug from minho. the brunette softly laughed it off.

"water fight, anyone?" jeongin called, picking up his healing bucket of water that he had filled.

"i'll destroy you, maknae." changbin immediately sprung up from his position on his towel. jeongin screamed and dropped the bucket, spilling icy water all over minho's back.

with the fire in his eyes, minho slowly turned his head to jeongin.

"oh god." hyunjin muttered and whipped out his magazine.

"you're dead!"

can we just have one peaceful day? jisung thought as minho accidentally kicked sand into his face.
although the group was chaotic, jisung loved them no matter what.

half the boys were on shore lounging or digging a huge hole in the sand (for some reason), and the rest were enjoying a dip in the soft water.

"jisung jisung jisung!" jeongin yelled, trying to persuade the calm older to join their water fight.

"i'm staying out of this one." jisung laughed and put his head back down on his towel.

as the brunette soaked up the sun and listened to his friends' distant laughter, jisung truly believed he was in paradise.

*✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i apologize for the wait of this chapter !
also this chapter could've been much better, i'm really sorry :( i am sick and can't concentrate much
i'll work harder on the next chapter <3

i'm really glad to see you guys are enjoying this so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.9K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? ♡ "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"
18K 950 8
{COMPLETED} What happens when all your friends are dating and want to spend the summer together? What happens when Jisung lies about having a boyfri...
99.8K 2.8K 20
𝘈 𝘏𝘢𝘯 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴. ⚠️⛔️⚠️ 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: ➤ 𝐀𝐧...
34.2K 744 24
You get added in to a group chat bc they got the wrong umber you figure the rest out🤷🏽‍♂️