Destined (Book One) [HarrySty...

Von DitzyD

Katherine Karns is your typical college sophomore. She lives in the beautiful state of New York. She has an a... Mehr

Drop Off!
Meeting!
***AUTHORS NOTE***
Its You!
Im Me!
Ridiculous
Tour
Skype Chat
Welcome Home!!
Party!!
Interview
Best Friends
Nightmare
After Party
Determined Preview of Chapter One!!

College

83 2 0
Von DitzyD

Authors Note:

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for your reads! You really don't know how excited this makes me knowing that all you people are taking the time out of your day to read this! I hope your liking the book so far. Sorry i haven't been able to update here recently. Things have been hectic here. And my work schedule has been a mess. The at home life isn't much better. But I'm back and I have a SUPER long update for you all. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing to for you! Please Vote and Comment! Tell me what you would like to see happen between Kat and Harry.. Tell me what you all think of the story. I promise to get back with everyone! Comment or Message me! Whatever floats your boat, and if not, no hard feelings lol. Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Its one of my favorites!!! Love you guys!!

[Three Months Later]

Three months! Harry has been on tour for three months! Where has the time gone. I mean I have been really focused on getting into the Spring semester that I had already forgotten that Harry was coming home from tour in three months. I had gotten into Oxford University and I hadn't had time to tell anyone, not even Anne. She's had so much going on lately, I didn't want to get involved. 

I was in the middle of skyping with Cara when I remembered about Anne's gift she bought me that i never opened. She was in the middle of showing me a few wedding dress ideas when I help up a finger silencing her "hold that thought" i smiled. She sighed, smiling. I got up and made my way to my closet, grabbing the gift bag off the floor. I closed the doors, then sat back down at the computer waiting on Cara to return. She typed that she had to take a potty break and she would be back. I smiled then turned back to my gift. I open the bag with shakey fingers. 

It was the most beautiful dress i had ever seen. It was about knee length, strapless, the top part (around my boobs) fit like a tube top, and below that it ruffled out. The dress was a sea foam green color that faintly sparkled in the sunlight. I smiled, and bit my lip. I typed a quick "BRB" on our Skype chat, sat the bag on the floor, hung the dress up, then headed down to the kitchen.

I made it down to the kitchen to find Anne sitting at the table on the phone (more than likely with Allen, Harry's manager), she smiled at me as I entered. I returned the smile and sat across from her. "I don't care what he's done. He's twenty two for fucks sake. Mhm... Allen look... Yeah... Okay..." she jots something down "and the damage fee's are?" she jots that down "Alright, I'll see what I can do. Thanks. You too. Night" she hangs up the phone, places her head in her hands, and lets out a sigh of annoyance and frustration. "Its Harry" she shakes her head and looks up at me. "What's he done now?" I smile. She shakes her head again, then looks at me "He drove a golf kart onto the stage and ended up flipping it. He's broken his left arm and he did some damage to the stage" she laughs and shakes her head again, then pulls out her checkbook.

"So whats up?" She suddenly looks at me while filling out her check. I look down at my knotted fingers "w-well" I began to stutter "I-I wanted to thank you for the gorgeous dress you bought me the day we went out to lunch" she smiles, starts to say something but I continued "I also wanted to tell you that I got into Oxford University and I'm changing my major to pre-med" I glance up at her. Her mouth was hanging wide open, but she was smiling "And, I wanted to see how Harry was doing"

She gets up, hugs me, smiling "Congratulations. Pre-Med! That's Amazing! Your welcome for the dress and besides his arm, he's fine" she smiles. I smile back at her, sit back, and let out the breath I was holding. 

******************************************************************

[A Week Later]

I come downstairs to the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. There was a fresh pot of coffee on the table along with a stack of toast and pancakes. I smile at the amount of food then glance to Anne. The dress she had on was gorgeous. It was a tight black dress that hugged her hips, came down a little above the knee, and went from shoulder to shoulder, showing off a little bit of cleavage. Her hair was still wrapped up in a towel from her shower, she was barefoot, and her make up was done.

I take a seat at the bar, looking at her "that's a nice dress" she turns to me and smiles "good morning and thank you" she turns back to the food. I look at the digital clock on the microwave and read "6am" then look back to her. "You have a meeting with Allen today?" I ask, still watching her. She turns and hands me a plate of food "no actually" I take my plate, take a mug from the cabinet, sit at the table, make a cup of coffee, and look at Anne. She gets her mug off the counter and her plate, sits across from me, then takes a bite, mumbling in between her bites "I'm actually... going... to the boys show in... Los Angles" she swallows her food, then takes a sip of her coffee. By this time, I already have half my plate gone. I take a sip of my coffee too "That's nice" I smile. She returns it, then goes back to eating "you can... come... if you want. I'm only staying for.. three days. The shows tonight and my plane leaves in about 2hrs" shes looking at me. I smile "I'd love too". I put my dishes in the sink, then scurry off to my room to tell Cara the plans, change, then pack a bag.

An hour later, after changing into my skinny jeans, a maroon hoodie (with my Escape the Fate tee shirt on underneath) that reads "Hogwarts Alumni", and my red toms. I decided to pull my hair back into a pony tail, and did my make up, i make my way downstairs with my gym bag in my hand. I reach the living room to see Anne fully dressed, carrying two thermals. She's on the phone with (my guess) Allen, talking about riding arrangements for the... jet... did she say jet?! I sit on the arm of the couch, and watch her scurry around, throwing little nick knacks into a purse. She hangs up then looks at me, then to her purse "I'm almost done, i swear". She hands me a thermal and my Kindle, then heads upstairs. 

Five minutes later, she comes down with her luggage bag, grabs her purse off the table, then looks at me smiling "ready?"

************************************************************************

I was half way done with season three of Boy Meets World when the pilot tell us we will be landing soon. I take out my head phones, turn off my Kindle, look over to Anne, who's lost in her romance novel. I tap on her shoulder and she looks at me "the pilot says we will be landing soon" i say while putting my stuff back into my gym back and placing it back into the overhead compartment. She thanks me, then excuses herself to go freshen up before we land.

Ten minutes later, the jet pulls onto this platform on top of a building. I look out the window then stand up, grab my bag from the overhead compartment, then turn around to see Anne coming towards me. She grabs her luggage from the overhead compartment, closes it, then lets me out of the isle. I make my way towards the jets exit, but let Anne in front of me. She exits the jet, and I quickly follow behind her. 

...Flashing Cameras...

That's all we see as we step off the jet and onto the building. Anne gestures for me to grab her arm, and I do as I'm told, following closely behind her. The paps (paparazzi) must of gotten a heads up that we would be landing early. We push past them and make our way into the hotel. 

Anne quickly strides over to the front desk to check us in. She rented the Masters Suite. The representative gives her the two cards to get into the room, she gives me one, then turns back and signs the bill. "$2,000.00" I think to my self and glance away from the receipt. "Well we are in L.A." Anne says, as if she's reading my mind. She hands the receipt to the lady then grabs her luggage and turns to me. "Thankfully the rooms already cleaned" she smiles "lets go" she calls as she gets on to the elevator. Great more heights. I take a steady breath, adjust my bag on my shoulder, and follow her onto the elevator. 

Anne quickly unlocks the suite door and we step inside, dropping our bags on the floor and shutting the door. This place is HUGE! I walk into the living room and walk over to the back wall that's made of sheer glass. The view is amazing! You can see for miles up here. I hear Anne make her way into one of the bedrooms and lock the door after she closes it. Leaving me alone with the view. I look from the streets, to my luggage, grab it, then make my way to the other room. 

I step into the room, and close the door behind me. The room is a good size. About the size of a motel room. I even have my own bathroom. I glance around the room then place my bag on the bed. The room was like the rest of the suite... white. My bed rested against another glass wall overlooking the city. I sat on the middle of my bed, looking over the headboard, looking at the view again. I got so involved in the scenery that i didn't even hear my bedroom door being opened.

"If you lean to close to the glass, you'll fall through" an Irish accent. I quickly turn around to see a blonde haired boy standing at the door, smiling at me "FURBY!!!" I squeal. He comes over and dives on top of me, hugging me. Zayn, Louis, and Liam were next to follow him, landing on top of him, dog piling on top of me, smothering me with hugs (not that I minded, of course). I hug them all back, giggling. "We missed you Kitty" Louis cooes. I playfully shove his arm at his ridiculous nickname, and stand up and adjust my shorts. I glance back and all the boys look away, smiling and laugh. 

I giggle, then turn and stop when i see Harry standing in the doorway. He's leaned against the threshold in his light black v neck shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots, has a black slouch beanie on his hair. He was wearing a smirk on his face when he noticed me checking him out. I look away blushing, but slowly make my way towards him, and stop right in front of him.

"Curly" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug. We hug each other in this tight embrace, until Zayn cleared his throat, reminding us that we aren't the only ones in the room. I giggle and step back, glancing between everyone, twirling my lip ring in between my teeth. Harry grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bed, sits down, and pulls me on top of him. I sit there as he places his hands on my stomach, and I place my hands ontop of his. We laugh and look at the boys as they watch us. "So Kitty, remember us saying that we have another famous band opening for us tonight?" Liam asks, eyeing me and Harry. We have our fingers intertwined, mindlessly letting them play with one another. "Yeah, who is it?" I say, looking at him. He smiles, bites his lip (oh my..) then looks over to Niall. Niall laughs, then looks at me "its your favorite band.." then Louis cuts him off, smiling "...that we happen to be really good friends with". They all laugh as I stand up, squealing "5SOS...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?" I giggle, bite my lip, look around at everyone, kinda embarrassed. 

5SOS aka 5 Seconds of Summer had been my favorite band ever since i was 20. I love their music. I sat back on Harry's lap, and began playing with his fingers again. "Sorry fan girl moment". I felt Harry chuckle underneath me "Just like Cara would of done over us", they all laugh. "Exactly. That's why we make great friends. Because we are such fan girls and because we love you all so much" we all laugh and catch up on the latest gossip.

We all pile into the limo and head to the concert. As the limo takes off, Harry's phone starts to go off, he lets go of one of my hands, still holding the other, and answers his phone "Hey babe". My smile drops and Liam is the first to notice. I glance over to him, making eye contact. He mouths "are you okay?" I nod, unable to say anything else. I remove my hand from Harry's and look out the window.

The rest of the car ride was rode in silence except for Harry's phone conversation. Him talking about how much he misses her. And how he cant wait to see her. And how much he loves her. I was about to take the phone and chuck it out the window when the driver comes to a slow stop and we all exit one by one. 

Backstage, Lou was prepping the boys hair and make up while I wandered aimlessly around. I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my wrist. Expecting it to be Harry, I turn around to find Liam. I smiled at him, and he spoke "you sure your alright?" he whispers. I glance over to Harry (who's getting prepped) then back to Liam, I fakely smile "I'm fine" i lie "I just need some fresh air. Good luck tonight." I smile again as he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, in time to see Harry look away from us, kinda annoyed. I walk out into the hall and turn to shut the door when Harry appears behind me. He walks out with me and shuts the door behind him. He pulls me to him, and hugs me. I hug him back, taking in his scent. I pull back and smile at him "break a leg". I bite my lip to stiffen my giggles. He holds up his arm that's in the cast and waves it in my face "ha ha very funny" he rolls his eyes, smiling. He leans down and the door opens. All of the boys jump around whooping and yelling, excited about the concert. They pull Harry down the hallway, and he stops, looking back at me. I half wave at him, and he does his most cheesy smile, and follows the boys. I stand there, smiling and biting my lip. 

The show was amazing! The boys did great! 5SOS was amazing as well. Thankfully they didn't bring a golf kart onto the stage and no one got hurt. I met the boys backstage when suddenly I stopped in my tracks when instead of seeing just five boys, i seen nine. At first i didn't recognize them until i spotted the firetruck red hair... Michael Clifford... guitarist for 5SOS. I bit my lip, smiling as i noticed the other members. I glance around and spot Harry, who automatically grinned from ear to ear when he seen me. "Kitty, come here. I have some guys I'd like for you to meet" he smirks. Dick. He knows I know who they are. He knows I'm like in love with them. I nod, smile, and make my way over to them, twirling my lip ring.

I stand in front of Harry as he introduces me to the boys I've had a crush on for like ever. They all hug me as they are all called upon. I hug them all back, smiling and blushing like crazy. Luke's the first one to speak, complimenting my Harry Potter hoodie. Says that before he became famous him and the boys all used to go to his place and watch the movies and reenact dueling scenes from the movies. Calum was the only one who actually read the books. We clicked instantly. I politely thanked Luke and complimented his lip ring, he smiled and took it in between his teeth, smiling. We all stood around and joked for abit before 5SOS's manager told them they had to get on the bus so they could head to Huston for their next concert. We all said our goodbyes (me getting another hug from them all and got them to sign my phone case and take pictures with me) and they all piled into their bus, climbed into the back, and waved at us as their bus pulled away.

We all piled back onto our limo, heading back to the hotel. We all were so exhausted from the concert that we all cuddled up with each other. I started humming "Little Things" and eventually we all fell asleep.

****************************************************************

I woke up on the last day to Harry kissing my cheek. I had asked him to stay the night with me. He (of course) agreed. He also ended up giving me the black v neck that he wore on the show and let me keep it and wear it to bed. That's all i was wearing now, besides my black lace panties. Harry was in just his plaid boxers. He was smiling down at me, and had his head propped up on his hand.

I giggled and ran my fingers through his curls, pushing them away from his forehead. He smiled and placed his hand on my stomach, slowly pushing my shirt up right below my breasts, and tracing his name on my stomach. I watched his hand, as my heart began to race, slightly squirming under his touch, and slightly damp between my thighs. Its so weird how my body reacts to his slightest touch. He continues tracing his name, sending chills down my spine. I bite my tongue, and look up at him. He smiles and places slight kisses on my stomach. He starts trailing kisses lower and lower until he reaches the top of my panties, and all I can feel is the wetness between my thighs. I push them together to calm the constant pulse. He climbs ontop of me, then sits on my stomach, smiling down at me "So I came up with a conclusion that you cant leave with my mum. Instead your going to finish the tour with the boys and me" he smiles, proud of his declaration. 

I giggle and look at him "i cant". He groands, rolls off of me, landing beside me on the bed, and places his arm over his eyes "whyyyyyyyy" he whines. It was so adorable. I giggle, and climb ontop of him, sitting ontop of his cock. He quickly removes his arm, looking at me. I smile down at him "Because I start college in three weeks and you'll be home soon anyways" I lean down and kiss his nose, smiling. He places his hands on my thighs, and I can slightly feel his cock begin to harden. I press my pelvis down onto him, and he smiles. He leans up, his face nearly centimeters from my face when we hear a knock on the door and Anne telling us to get up and get ready that the plane leaves in just a few minutes. I climb off him and go into the bathroom, lean against the door. biting my lip, and smile. 

*************************************************************

We all stand on the top of the building, exchanging our goodbyes. Harry and I were the last to say goodbye. I drop my bag onto the ground and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into a really tight hug. We stand there for what feels like forever before the pilot tells us its time to go. I step back and look inot Harry's eyes. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. My pulse begins to quicken again. He steps back and smiles at me "I'll see you soon Kitty, i swear" I smile and look at him "I'm really going to miss you Curly... all of you" I smile, holding back the tears that are threatening to escape. He smiles back at me "Me too! Im going to miss you so much. But I promise i'll see you soon". I grab my bag, and follow Anne onto the jet. I take a seat at the window and watch as Harry disappears as the jet takes off. Once he is no longer in sight, i take my kindle out of my bag, turn on Harry's playlist that he added while we were there, and pop in my head phones. I glance over to Anne, who was now curled up reading her book once more, i lean my head again the window and let the tears fall, smiling at my amazing three days with Harry.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

815 1 23
Hannah Tamson seems to have the worst luck on the planet. But gets seemingly lucky when her moms best friend, Maura brings her son to dinner. Niall i...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...
3.8K 180 36
'He wasn't meant to find out like this' I thought to myself. Oh god what if I lose him? I can't lose him. When a new student walks through the school...
78 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...