Bruises

Af wolfbell

Olivia has been abused by her brother all her life, and she has the bruises and burns to show it. When she m... Mere

0nė
tŵ0
thrëë
f0ür
fïvë
sïx
sëvën
eïght
nïnë
tën
ëlëvën
tŵëlvë
thïrtëën
f0ûrtëën
fïftëën
sïxtëën
sëvëntëën
ëïghtëën
nïnëtëën
tŵëntŷ
tŵëntŷ-0në
tŵëntŷ-tŵ0
tŵënty-thrëë
tŵëntŷ-f0ür
tŵëntŷ-fïvë
tŵëntŷ-sïx
tŵëntŷ-sëvën
tŵëntŷ-ëïght
tŵëntŷ-nïnë
thïrtŷ
thïrtŷ-0në
thïrtŷ-tŵ0
thïrtŷ-thrëë
thïrtŷ-f0ür
thïrtŷ-fïvë
thïrtŷ-sïx
thïrtŷ-sëvën
thïrtŷ-ëïght
thïrtŷ-nïnë
f0rtÿ
f0rtÿ-0në
f0rtÿ-tw0
f0rtÿ-thrëë
f0rtÿ-föür
f0rtÿ fïvë
f0rtÿ-sïx
f0rtÿ-sëvën
f0rtÿ-ëïght
f0rtÿ-nïnë
fïftÿ
fïftÿ-0në
fïftÿ-tw0
fïftÿ-f0ür
fïftÿ-fïvë
fïftÿ-sïx
fïftÿ-sëvën
fïftÿ-ëïght
fïftÿ-nïnë
sïxtÿ
authors note

fïftÿ-thrëë

4.2K 193 23
Af wolfbell

You're not my sunshine anymore.

g.r.l

"Olivia." Tim repeated my name, his tone urgent.

"Yes, Tim, I'm Olivia." I said quietly, slotting in a piece of paper as a bookmark and sitting the book on my lap.

"You went and saw your brother?"

I nodded, still not looking at him.

"For me?"

"No, not for you. For me. To set things straight. To tell people I'm an honest person." I spat. "I'm not doing anything for you anymore, Tim."

I heard a sharp intake of breath and another crack in my heart split. I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry."

I glared up at him now. "Is that it?"

He turned away from my harsh gaze. "Its all I can do. I believe you now, in any case."

"I had hoped so." My voice was steady and strong. "But you didn't love me enough to trust me. I thought you looked past my bruises and saw the real me, but no.

"Tim, I loved you. You were my light, the only thing I thought I could keep going for. I suppose you saved my life." I waited for a reaction but he was silent. "I've grown stronger because of you. Now that my brother can't hurt me anymore I'm sure of a few things; One thing is that..." I paused. "Is that I don't need you."

_

I am running out of quotes I'm finding it hard to find any, so i have resorted to song lyrics.

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter! do you think what olivia said was true, or does she still need him?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Bruised Love Af Ameh

Teenage Fiktion

167 15 10
Written by @CarRene92 and I. Aspen and Kieran have no clue what is going to come next... From a broken home, Kieran has to cope with the death of h...
28.7K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
583 13 32
You see being a triplet isn't fun, especially if your the middle. Freya has been abused since the death of her mother, her brother Fab, tried to sto...
2.1K 38 17
After the band starts to bully Summer and leaves her for the new girl Missy Bradford, her mother is dating Missy's father and her boyfriend and best...