Voltron Story Concepts

By CJYankira

Hey you guys can use these! And tag me in your story :)) More

Klangst
Very "original" klance plot
another cliché klance plot
i swear i come up with these in the shower sometimes
paranormal?
this one is actually really cool and I would read it if someone wrote it
idk???
ok i rlly want someone to write this
mistaken for a girl lol
ngl this was a dream I had

yeah idk anymore?

35 3 0
By CJYankira

Lance is stuck in an endless looped dream/nightmare with backflashes from the Garrison. He thinks its a normal dream until he discovers Keith Kogane, his rival, hurting himself. Instead of facing the problem head-on he runs away. He later hears that Keith successfully ended his own life. He wakes up just to fall back into the same dream with the same scenario. This will happen every time Keith dies. And its his job to make sure it doesnt.

so.......

all of these are left up to interpretation btw im going to update if i think of anything else. Just think of these as plot ideas for anyone who wants to write a fanfic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 11K 27
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
57.6K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...