Queen & BoRhap Imagines

By EbrowE

queen & bohemian rhapsody cast imagines <3 • Roger Taylor • Ben Hardy • Brian May • Gwilym Lee • John Deacon ... More

Old love, New love~ Roger Taylor
Secret Love Story~ Ben Hardy
Alone~ John Deacon
Always and Forever~ Brian May
Lovesick~ Gwilym Lee
Photograph~ Freddie Mercury
I loved you~ Rami Malek
Teenage Dreams~ Roger Taylor
Written in the stars~ Ben Hardy
Lost and Found~ Roger Taylor
Long way from home~ Ben Hardy
Ocean Eyes~ Roger Taylor
Weekend at Rami's~ Joe Mazzello
Authors note
Started with a dream~ Ben Hardy
Unrequited love~BH
author's note

Never Enough~ Joe Mazzello

546 5 0
By EbrowE

"Mum! I'm so nervous!" I stated, pacing back and forth waiting for my taxi to pick me up.
"Honey, I'm not surprised! You're starring in a new movie!" She chuckled, trying to calm me down.
"Well, I'm an extra but thanks mum!" I said, stopping moving and giving her a hug.
"Taxis here!" Betsy, my sister, shouted, turning away from her perch on the window ledge. We all let out an excitable screech and all grouped into a big hug, like always when one of us needed support.
"I'll see you guys later then..." I said, grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

Once I had told the driver where I was going, I sat back in the seat and allowed myself some time to relax before I had to be at work. The taxi dropped me off at the train station and I caught the 8am train into London. I'd pre-booked my seat so I didn't have to stand and once I was on the train I quickly took my seat. I was scrolling through Instagram when someone came and sat down next to me.

"Hey, you don't mind if I sit here do you?" The girl asked, kindly smiling at me.
"No of course not!" I replied.
"What are you going into London for then?" She asked.
"Oh, I'm an extra in a new movie, Bohemian Rhapsody. Have you heard of it?" I replied excitedly.
"My goodness! Me too! I'm Lotte, now I won't be alone!" She giggled.
"Hi Lotte, I'm Y/N! I'm glad I'll know someone there now!"

For the rest of the train journey we chatted and got to know each other. I was really glad I'd met her, I was very nervous about the movie and I was happy I'd have her.

We both walked onto set arm in arm and were immediately greeted by a very chirpy woman who guided us into a meeting room. We were briefed on today's scenes and were sent into hair and make-up as quick as a flash.

Lotte and I came out of the trailer and were just chatting but I was lost in the conversation when I noticed a very good looking man casually leaning against a wall.

"Lotte... who's that guy?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of him. She moved her head into my eye line and saw where I was looking.
"Oh, that's Joe! He's playing Deaky!" She replied, seeming to know everyone already. I could only muster a "mhh" as I was still locked in a trance by Joe.

Lotte had to drag me to my position for the Live Aid scene but the problem was worse as he was the one performing! Luckily I am a professional and was able to get through the scene without falling to the floor. After a few takes we were sent to break. Lotte and I sat down on a sofa to chat once again but this time we were joined by a few familiar faces...

"Right girls can you please tell Ben here that the bass is clearly the best instrument!?" Joe exclaims dragging Ben along by the wrist which made us all chuckle.
"I have to agree with you there Joe, the bass is the far superior instrument!" I said, winking subtly at Ben.
"SEE!" Joe shouts dramatically.
"Oh bore off..." Ben begins, "twat!" He whispers under his breath so that only Lotte and I could hear.

I was rather surprised that the boys didn't leave after our breif conversation, but being the true gentlemen they wrre: they stayed to have a chat.
"So Y/N, you studied drama at university then?" Joe asks, leaning forward slightly so that he could hear better.
"Um, yeah. I finished just this year!" I said which caused his jaw to drop.
"This is your first proper film then?" He exclaimed, his surprise still obvious on his face. I gave a small nod, strangely embarrassed by his remark.

"And that's a wrap for today, thanks for all the hard work everyone! See you all tomorrow!" The director announced later that day. I went to grab my stuff and go meet Lotte but I was stopped by someone pulling me over to one side...
"Joe!" I exhaled as I realised who had grabbed me.
"Um, I wanted to ask you something Y/N..." he said, his gaze dropping to the floor.
"Hey, what is is?" I asked, gently lifting his chin up so I could look into his eyes.
"Well, I wanted to know whether you'd like to join me for a drink?" He asked hopefully.
"Joe. I'd love to!" I replied and once again he whisked me away and we were in a taxi to somewhere.

Together we wandered around the busy, night streets of London to try and find somewhere to have a quiet drink. The night was cold but I couldn't help feeling warm inside with him. The streets were filled with people out buying Christmas gifts, joyfully looking at all of the festive window displays.

"Joe, aren't you going home for the holidays?" I asked, looping my arm into his.
"I was going to but I've got work. I'd rather focus on that to be honest..." he replied looking rather glum.
"What about there?" I exclaimed pointing at a small cafe, decorated subtly.
"Yeah, it looks quiet!" He replied, leading the way down the street.

After we ordered our warm drinks, we found a secluded spot in the back of the cafe. We sat down opposite one another, allowing me to revel in his beauty once more. Slowly I sipped at my hot chocolate, not knowing what to say but I didn't have to. Joe knew just how to make me feel comfortable even though we hadn't said a word since we sat down.

"Y/N, thank you." Joe whispered, not lifting his eyes from his drink which he was unnecessarily stirring.
"For what Joe?" I asked, gently taking his hands in mine and traced my thumb up and down his fingers.
"For just being you, being a great friend to me even though we've only just met, for being so warm and loving to me..." He started, looking me directly in the eye. There was something in his eye this time, something different but it was something I liked...

Suddenly our stare was broken by shouting from outside the cafe. It was the paparazzi shouting Joe's name. Joe's face had drained of colour and his eyes widened out of shock.
"Joe, don't worry! I'll sort this..." I reassured taking his hand and walking him out the door, fighting our way through the crowd of cameras. As soon as we were out we began to run, hands still intertwined, back down the street and eventually hiding ourselves in a big crowd of shoppers.
"Thank you Y/N, that was the best escape ever!" He said, breathlessly laughing. Slowly he turned to face me so that our foreheads were slightly touching and his gorgeous eyes met mine. It was like we were the only ones in the world. I could feel us both inch closer to one another, we were like magnets which couldn't separate. His gaze switched from my eyes to my lips and back again, clearly struggling to contain himself. Gradually, we both leaned in, but were cut short by the relentless snapping of cameras once again...
"OMG! Y/N! Have you seen the news?" Lotte shouts as she runs up to me the next day. I had been chatting to Joe and Ben before she had startled me.
"Lotte? What is it?" I asked chuckling at her flustered appearance.
"This is serious Y/N. It's you and Joe!" She says turning deadly serious and showing the article on her phone. It was Joe and me, just before we could kiss. The paparazzi somehow managed to use the angles to make it look like we had.
"Cinderella tries it on with a Prince? What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned quietly, the words sticking in my throat.
"Y/N..." Joe says hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. Any normal girl would enjoy being so close to Joe but I just couldn't. The article had made me look desperate and made me feel worthless. Like I was just a lowly British girl who could never be with a guy like Joe.

"Everyone to set please!" The director called and all cast rushed to find their spots. I couldn't. I could only move in slow motion. I'm sure everyone would have seen that article now and would have their own twisted ideas in their heads. Joe and Ben had to go but I heard them both tell Lotte to look after me, which she did her utmost at but I could hardly focus on my own breathing, let alone talking to someone about it.

Somehow I managed to get through a full day of filming but by the end of the day I was drained. Yet again I was sat alongside Lotte and Joe, who were both trying really hard at cheering me up. I couldn't bear thinking about what had been written about me so without a trace I fled. I ran off set and began walking down the streets without a direction or destination in mind.

"Y/N!?" Joe and Lotte called in unison, looking at one another with fear. They both jumped up from the sofa and followed where I had ran through. Clearly they had noticed I didn't have my bag or my phone so I wouldn't be able to get far but each of them separately searched for me in opposite directions.

"Oh look Amy! It's that girl we saw with Joe, online!" One girl called to her friend as I walked past them.
"Oh yeah! Desperate bitch!" Amy replied, cackling wildly. The girls comments made me realise how much of a fool I'd made of myself.

"Y/N?" I heard someone ask, their voice distinct and familiar to me. I turned my head to be met with the concerned face of Joe. Just the sight of him made me weepy and I finally let out the tears I had suppressed all day. He pulled me into his arms and held me close as I choked out the sobs from stress and embarrassment.
"Shh, it's okay Y/N! I'm here now..." he whispers, gently stroking my tangled mess of hair.
"Joe I'm scared..." I confess, looking up into his eyes.
"Why?" He inaudible asks, eyes dropping to his feet.
"I'm scared I'm not enough, for anyone. Not just you. I never have been. It's always been that way, ever since I was seventeen! My boyfriend left me for my sister because she was 'easy' and I haven't been able to trust a man since!" I poured my heart out to him, tears silently falling as I recounted my past.
"Y/N... trust me, you are always enough! Especially to me..."
"Y/N... trust me, you are always enough! Especially to me..." Joe declares, stepping back and holding my hands tenderly. Tears still brimming my eyes, I managed to smile at Joe and he mirrored my expression.
"You have no idea how much you mean to me Joe, I never expected us to be like this!" I said, squeezing his hands comfortingly.
"I'm sorry for what people have said about you Y/N, I never expected to be followed by paps in England! I care so much about you..." he trails off, like he wanted to say more.
"Joe, I care about you too! The truth is... I love you." I blurted out in the heat of the moment.
"Oh Y/N, I love you too!" He professed, looking rather glad I said it too. "Should we finish what we started the other night?" I didn't need to reply, I just crashed my lips onto his and couldnt hold back any more. It was like all of the love I had been holding inside for the past weeks was pouring out into this one moment.

"Look at them! Joe what are you doing?" A voice called from across the street.
"Actually ladies, this is Y/N and I love her very much!" He called back, pulling our kiss apart. The girls looked very stunned that one he spoke to them and two what he said. He turned back to me and smiled, grabbed my hand and we began to walk down the street like a happy couple.

Eventually we bumped back into Lotte and she quickly pulled me into a hug. She couldn't stop asking if I was okay and I couldn't help but giggle. I looked over at Joe and she rapidly got the message.
"Guys! I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed, pulling us both into an embrace.

~Two months later~
"Joeeeee! I don't want you to go!" I groaned as he was packing his bags for the Japan press tour.
"Baby, I'll be back soon! I promise!" He said, not looking up from his clothes. To catch his attention I jumped up onto the bed. He looked up and lifted me over his shoulder like a fireman.
"Joeeeeee!" I screeched, kicking my legs in protest. Each of us were in fits of laughter and eventually he couldn't hold me any longer and dropped me off onto the sofa. He lay next to me and allowed both of our breathings to slow, eventually syncing with each other. After a while he turned to me, kissed me on the cheek and propped himself up on one elbow.
"I love you so much Y/N, I promise I will love you for eternity and one day I'd love to make you my wife..." he professed, revealing a thin, gold promise band.
"Oh my goodness Joe, I love you!" I said grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him passionately. He slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed me again, this time climbing on top of me and holding me under his body...

The next day, I walked Joe into the airport to meet with Rami and Gwil. I was sad to see them go but I knew they would only be away for a few weeks and as they say, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." I didn't think I could hold anymore love for Joe in my heart, but you can never be sure! Well, my heart needed to find some space since there would be another for whom I'd share my love with...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 245 13
Bunch of imagines with the Queen & Bohrap boys ━━━━━━━ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Ⓒ︎𝐃𝐗𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐐𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐄𝐍
26.9K 238 31
[IMAGINES] [Bohemian Rhapsody] [Ben Hardy] Started: 27.07.2022 Finished: ?
46.1K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
107K 1.4K 21
bohemian rhapsody imagines ♔ (requests are closed!) © vibraniumsteve 2019