EGO. (Zayn Malik #2)

By aleyeah

(SEQUEL TO I WANT IT BAD) The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19 almost 20, from Portland, Oregon... More

EGO: Prologue.
EGO: The Story.
EGO: Tough Girl.
EGO: Bienvenidos A Madrid.
EGO: The Day Off.
EGO: Bonfire Day.
EGO: Confessions In A Girls Day.
EGO: The Fancy Reason.
EGO: Happy Birthsmas.
EGO: I Still.
EGO: Stranger.
EGO: Conflicts.
EGO: You Are.
EGO: New Year.
EGO: Moving Day.
EGO: Mr. Player.
EGO: Mood Swings.
EGO: Good Day.
EGO: Blackout.
EGO: The Visit.
EGO: Welcome Home.
EGO: Sorry And A Question.
EGO: Plotting.
EGO: Step One And Two.
EGO: Step Three And Four.
EGO: A Picnic And A Call.
EGO: Damn Confucius.
EGO: Manchester.
EGO: A Day With Baxter.
EGO: First Date, All Over Again.
EGO: Someone Is Happy.
EGO: Just One Answer.
EGO: Seriously?
EGO: Love.
THIRD BOOK.

EGO: Wrong Information.

11.9K 248 19
By aleyeah

A/N: HELLOOO PEEPS!!!! OH MY GOD!! I don't have a voice and later today I have a job interview  I hope everything goes well because I seriously can't talk!! Is horrible BUT! the most amazing thing is that I'm like this because yesterday I went to see BIG TIME RUSH in concert and I almost die! well I don't have a voice so is close to death. The concert was AMAZING!! I love those guys and I really enjoy CODY SIMPSON I only knew one song but still..btw if you know the names of the dancers and the guitarrist of CODY SIMPSON PLEASE TELL ME!! I think I'm in LOVE! hahahahaha anyways here is today's chapter and I know you are going to love it because ZAYN IS BACK!! I LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH!!! WOOHHOO!!! so the moment has arrive, yes I'm talking about the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

I walked to the third row where the girls were sitting talking to each other ignoring me, the worst thing is that I didn't know why, so I started texting Dan, Amanda and Jordan, it's been three days and I really missed them I was laughing at some texts Dan was sending he was using text slang and he really suck at it. After a few minutes the boys went to their interviews and the girls went to the tour bus where we were going to watch them I was still feeling lonely, they were ignoring me so I called Josh so at least I could talk to someone, the girls were in the couches and Josh and I were in the table that was just behind them with his laptop, making the video, we were putting Michael's and Carly's video when we heard the interview started. We were so into the video that we didn't hear half of the interview that was until the “Wich one is single?” question came up. They were all in a relationship very happy except for Zayn, then I saw the evil smile of the dude.

“Zayn we saw that Lexi is back on tour as your friend, what is like to have her around?” At that moment my head snapped to the small tv we had and my heart started to race.

“It's cool, she is an amazing girl and we all love her and we have a lot of fun together, we actually couldn't see ourselfs going on tour without her she is family” He said, with his warm and beautiful smile matching perfectly with his sparkling hazel eyes.

“Well, the fans wanted to know if you are back together” He asked him and his eyes reflected sadness and I know mines too.

“No we are friends” His voice was off, he had a smile but it wasn't that smile that made my heart melt.

“So, it's that why your drummer Josh has been seen with her for the past day?” My eyes widen and then I looked at Josh who mirror my face, they started to put photos of Josh and I on the bench, the two times we were there, smiling, laughing, talking and then some pictures of the next day on the coffee shop, us eating, us laughing, us being kicked out, us running, me on his back. If you look at the photo we kinda looked like a couple but it wasn't like that at all. They move the camera to the guys, Louis and Harry were laughing quietly, Niall was shaking his head, Zayn was looking down and Liam was thinking I could see it, I'm sure he was going to say something smart.

“They are friends, the thing is that she get bored easily and her ankle isn't heal yet and we are really busy with the whole tour so she had to find a way to have fun without us” Said Liam with his smile that say he was too good to lie.

“Well I guess that's a relief for the fans” The interviwer said and they started to talk about other things, the girls were looking at me and then Josh.

“It's not like that” I said.

“Yeah, I have a girlfriend” Josh said I already knew that but apparently they didn't.

“Well I guess that answers all our questions now” Said Ali with a loud sigh.

“That's why you were ignoring me?” I said they were unveliebable, they all nodded.

“Wait! They were ignoring you because of rumors? Isn't she your best friend?” Josh asked exactly what was in my head at the moment.

“I mean we love you Josh but come on! Lexi and Zayn are meant to be and when we thought there was something starting between you two well we didn't know exactly what to think” Lauren said honestly.

“I can't deal with you people I'm going to play some COD” I said standing up and walking to the game room followed by Josh.

We started to play and talk about the rumors that were now on twitter, he even called Carissa his grilfriend to tell her nothing was going on she seemed sad so I took the phone and started talking to her about the prank that me and Josh were doing and that made her laugh and then she said sorry to Josh because she yell at him but he told her that it was okay no need for apologies, we ended up talking the three of us and we put the skype on the flat screen so now we could see each other, she was beautiful and I was happy for Josh. Although I was about to murder him because he was telling really bad jokes and me and Carissa were trying not to let him know that he was really bad. She was telling me what else I should do for the prank and we were actually amaze by her ideas, that's when the door swung open to reveal the boys.

“Hey guys! You finished already?” I asked watching my phone, it was THAT late.

“Yeah, what are you doing back here all alone?” Harry said with his mocking voice that to be honest it was annoying.

“Uumm... they are not alone” Said Carissa and that's when everybody saw the beautiful girl on the flat screen.

“Who are you?” Niall asked and I let out a giggle so rude.

“Don't be rude, lads she is Carissa my girlfriend, babe this are the lads” Josh said with his hands and then it all click on their heads.

“Oh” They all said at the same time, it was quite funny.

“Well I'll better go it's kinda late, talk to you soon babe and Lexi I'll call you tomorrow, you HAVE to tell about you know what” She said with a wink and I laugh.

“Of course I will, I'll call you tomorrow Carissa, bye” I said and got up. “Well goodnight Josh see you tomorrow, goodnight guys” I said passing them to take my pj and then changing in the bathroom.

When I finished I could hear everyone in the front of the bus talking and eating, I was hungry but I needed to cool down so I thought I should go to sleep as soon as possible. Tomorrow we were going to do step three and if that fail everything would go down the toilet. I remember hearing my name a few times but I was deep asleep that I couldn't wake up to see if it was real or a dream. I woke up at four in the morning with my stomach growling, so I slowly and quietly walked out of my bunk and walked toward the kitchen to have some cereal. I took a bowl and started eating when I heard a noise, so I used my hand to kick someone, it turns out it was Zayn. How I end up hiting him all the time? I don't have any idea.

“Sorry Zayn” I said helping him to stand up.

“It's okay” He said and he sat next to me on the couch.

“Can't sleep?” I asked him and he nodded. “Want some cereal?” I put the bowl in front of him.

“No what I had for dinner was enough, why didn't you came a had dinner with us?” He asked out of the blue.

“I'm angry, well I was angry, I don't know, they were ignoring me all day because of those stupid photos with Josh” I said with a sigh.

“So you watched the interview” More than a question was a statement.

“Yeah, I can't believe they thought I was with Josh, I mean I get them but you? And the others? We are best friends, I mean I thought you knew me well enough, yu all should know that I could never...ugh! whatever” I said looking at my lap I wanted to say so many things but this wasn't the moment for that.

“I'm sorry I just got a bit...” He trail off.

“Yeah, green doesn't suit you” I said in a whisper.

“You can't blame me, you know when the interviewer told me that the fans wanted to know if we were together I wanted to say, not yet” He said slowly and my heart did something but I wanted it to stop because last time us being together was a disaster.

“Zayn...” I honestly didn't know what to say, because I know what he meant I thought that something like this was going to happen sooner or later but I obviously choose later. I let out a loud sigh and I beging to walk to the bunk area again but he stopped me.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

I basically told her that I wanted her back that I wanted to be with her, to held her to comfort her, I knew what I was doing, I had a plan well all of us had a plan, to take her in this tour, to show her how much fun is to be with us, to show her we are meant to be together. To show her that last time shouldn't have happen, we were supposed to be together, she was the only one I always think of all of the time but our plan almost crash. When I saw the pictures of Lexi and Josh I couldn't help but to feel jealous of him, they were smiling, laughing my heart sank inside me when I saw them but after a moment I said to myself they are just friends, but when we were in the interview the photos they took where in a coffee shop, they were having breakfast together, I was angry and jealous but above all of that I was feeling sad, because it wasn't me. I knew she still had feelings for me but that could changee at any second, I could lose her I knew she could do better than me but I didn't wanted her to find someone else, because I was sure as hell that nobody was going to love her as much as I do.

“Zayn...” She said with her soft and beautiful voice, that one that can keep me awake for hours, I seriously could listen to her forever, she let out a big sigh and started to walk towards the bunk area but I stopped her.

I decided I've had enough, I took a few steps forward so I was directly in front of her, I stared into her eyes for a few seconds until I put my hands on her waist and crashed my lips onto hers, her arms wound their way onto my neck, the kiss was filled with passion and it was amazing the way her lips moulded with mine it was never going to stop to amaze me, this is what I've been waiting for, for her to finally be mine again, I couldn't hide it anymore I couldn't put my feelings a side and just be friends with her, the plan was on full march now, I was going to make her see that we are better together, that what happened last time isn't going to happen now. That I've changed for the better. We ended the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes, her beautiful brown eyes which had that special spark in. I wanted to know what was she thinking at the moment but I was lucky enough for her to kiss me back I wasn't going to push my luck.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I whispered and gave her another peck on her lips before turning and walked out the door heading to the bunk area, now I was sure I would sleep like a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 654 15
Rodeo, California on the surface doesn't seem the place where outrageous adventures and horrific tragedies can take place. At least that was what Ann...
24.9K 335 70
Just enjoy the puthπŸ˜‰πŸ’š!
56.5K 1.1K 13
"The last person she expected to see standing on the other side of that door was Michael Clifford."