Return-New life (Sequel) [✔]

By Ryn_Myn

↔Min-ah : Nam Joohyuk? He's the worst guy I had ever met.. He's loud and annoying. Why must I always bump int... More

Cast!
Why didn't I know about her?
Hidden affection
She's scary
She really is something
After classes
Chingu
Why does it have to be you?
He's my...
Stuck with him
We're going out
The story behind the incident
Ready for another mess...
Explode!
The truth is...
I'll let you cry on my back
Flashback!! The past revealed..
Cold!
An awkward project
Date?? No!!
There's something important you need to know..
Truth
The truth is painful..
Accident!!
The murderer
Bogosipeo ~ I miss you
A bad feeling
Goodbye! [FINAL]
Epilogue - Happiness

The true feeling

31 2 0
By Ryn_Myn

"I knew you would take me here." Minah said as soon as the car stopped.

"This is the only place in my mind. Where else can I take you to? Do you not like it?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ani.. I like it.." Minah replied, folding her arms on her chest and leaning back.
Myungsoo just smiled looking at her.

"Aren't you going to open the car roof?" Minah asked, not even looking at him.
"Ah.. mian, I forgot.."

Myungsoo immediately tapped the button and the roof opened, revealing a very beautiful sky scenery. Then, he also leaned back.

It became quiet for a while as the two were enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
"Hah.. I'm done.." Minah sighed.

"Wae? Done what?"
"I skipped classes again. The chances of me being expelled became higher.." Minah said.

"Don't worry.. I'll tell them.."
"Tell them what, that we went out to release our stress?"

"I'll tell them that I kidnapped you.." Myungsoo replied, earning a chuckle from Minah.
"As if they would believe. They might think it was otherwise." Minah said.

"Well, they should believe. Why are you laughing? Did you really think a good guy can't kidnap someone? Seriously, good guy is even creepy.." Myungsoo beamed.

"I would like to hear you said that after get beaten up by Minhyuk." Minah laughed.

Myungsoo just smiled even wider as he saw Minah laughing again. It has been so long since he last saw it.

"Wae? Why are you staring at me like that?" Minah asked as she realised Myungsoo had been looking at her.

"Are you feeling better now??" Myungsoo asked.
"Erm... I guess.. I'm feeling much better.."

"That's a relief. You've been through a lot.." Myungsoo said while his hand began to ruffle Minah's hair.

"Yah!! Stop it!! You knew I didn't like that!!" Minah pushed his hand away.

"Why else would I do that? Of course it's because you don't like it.." Myungsoo chuckled.

"It's not funny!! Just wait until I pay back to you!!" Minah opened the seatbelt and immediately attacked Myungsoo's hair.

"Yah3x.. okay, I'm sorry.. seriously.." Myungsoo apologised while his hands busy protecting his hair.

Then, he immediately grabbed both of Minah's wrist to make sure she won't mess up his hair anymore.

But instead, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward as they found themselves facing each other and staring into each other's eyes.

"Erm.. M..mian.." Myungsoo apologised before letting go of her wrists.
"Ani.. gwenchana.." Minah said, avoiding eye contact with him.

They just stayed there silently due to the awkwardness until Myungsoo decided to break the silence.

"Minah ssi.."
"Wae?" Minah glanced at Myungsoo.

"You know.. that night.. I went to you.." Myungsoo began.
"Ah.. you mean.. that night.." Minah lowered her head.

"I just want you to know that.. I did go to you.. but I didn't dare to go any closer.. since.. you've already with someone else.." Myungsoo bit his lip, thinking back about that night.

"Did you mean Kang Minhyuk?"
"Ani, that guy. Nam Joohyuk right.." Myungsoo said.

"Ah.. him.. why would you be scared of him.."
"It's not that I'm scared. I'm just.. never mind.."

"Do you have anything to say?" Minah looked at the guy next to him who seems to be bothered by something.

"I'm just wondering.. about you and him. I mean, do you perhaps..having 'something' with him?" Myungsoo asked.
Minah just looked at him confusedly, not sure what to say.

"I know it sounds weird and confusing.. I don't take it personally, it's just a random question.. but.. just forget it. I didn't mean to.."

"He's just a friend.." Minah cut his word.
"A friend??" Myungsoo asked back.

"He is Krystal and Eun-ji's friend so I guess.. he's my friend too.." Minah beamed.

"Ah.. is that so.."
"Look, I know what you've been thinking about but it's not like that at all.."

"Never mind. I should've know that. Just like you would accept me even after years.." Myungsoo lowered his tone at the last sentence.

"What do you mean by that??" Minah turned to Myungsoo immediately. The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

"It's not like you didn't know.." Myungsoo said, looking away.

"Yeah, I know that." Minah lowered her head.
"Know what? I just want to make sure if we're talking about the same thing.."

Minah looked at the guy unbelievably.
"I know.. you've been liking me.. more than just friend.." Minah said.

Myungsoo sighed heavily, still insisted not to look at Minah.

"But why would you said that now? I mean, you should've said that years ago. Why now?" Minah asked.

"Even if I said that then, would you accept me? I don't think so.." Myungsoo beamed.

"You don't even try.. and yet you gave up.." Minah clenched her fist, looking away.

"I'll only be the third person between you and.. him.. you never liked me back so the only thing I could do is just.. support you.." Myungsoo beamed.

"You know what's the different between you and Nam Joohyuk? It's that you never try. Ani.. you're too scared to try while him.. he just easily confessed to me after three days of knowing each other.." Minah exploded.

Myungsoo turned to Minah immediately, surprised by what she said.
'So that guy do like Minah.' He thought.

"I thought you knew me more than anyone else.. but I guess I'm wrong. You didn't know me.."

"I'm scared to try because I know you. I don't want things to be awkward between us then. Since I knew you will reject me."

"You don't even understand what I mean to say. Why is it so hard for you to understand.." Minah sighed.

Myungsoo turned to her, not understanding her words.
"Then, tell me.. what is it that you mean to say.."

"Forget it, you expect me to tell you that. You should just think by yourself.."
Before Myungsoo could reply back, Minah cut his word immediately.

"Let's just go home.. I'm tired.." She said, not even looking at him.
Myungsoo nodded slightly and drove off.

He knew he shouldn't play with this girl's temper.. or it'll become worse. On their way, none of them dare to speak.

Minah leaned back, folding her arms on her chest while closing her eyes.

Once in a while, she glanced at the guy beside him who's still focus on the road.

"And yet, he still won't say anything.." Minah mumbled, sighing heavily.

She stared at the sky outside the window.
'The thing that I meant to say.. is that I used to like you too, Myungsoo ah..' Minah thought to herself.

💝💝💝

Right after the last class ended, Jihyun quickly packed her things and walked outside. She felt mess up as she can't even pay attention on the learning.

"Jihyun ssi.. Yah!! Nam Jihyun!!" Sejeong called from behind.

"A.. ah.. S.. Sejeong ah..." Jihyun stopped and faced Sejeong. "M.. mian... I didn't hear you.." She apologised.

"I can't believe I'm asking this but.. what's wrong with you?? Y.. you seem.. weird.. I mean, you've always been weird but today you're weirder." Sejeong asked.

"I'm.. nothing.. I'm just.. a little tired.. b..but thanks.. for asking.." Jihyun smiled weakly.

"Why are you stuttering? You looked like you've just committed a crime." Sejeong looked at Jihyun weirdly.

"N.. ne?... crime..?? A... ani!! I'm just... not..." Jihyun suddenly became panicked a little.

"Yah.. N..Nam Jihyun.. relax okay, I'm just kidding. Why are you looking so scared?" Sejeong asked, a bit worried.

"I'm.. I'm not.. haha.. I'm just.. not feeling well.. erm.." Jihyun bit her lip.

"Okay, whatever then.. I only came to you because Daniel oppa wanted me to be nice with you. So, I guess.. I'll accompany you for now.." Sejeong said.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. for troubling you.." Jihyun apologised.

"No need to be so polite.. I may not like you but I don't mind to accompany you anytime.."

"Gumawo, Sejeong ah.."
"Arasso.. kajja.."

As they walked further, Jihyun suddenly stopped, earning questions from Sejeong.

"Waeyo, Jihyun ah?" Sejeong asked but Jihyun didn't seem to listen at all. Her eyes darted to this one figure.

It was Bang Minah, who was standing nearby the motorcycle's parking lot.
Near her was a few students who seemed familiar and one of them, is none other than her own brother, Nam Joohyuk.

Jihyun stunned for a while, not being able to move. Sejeong realised it and immediately turned to the same view.

"Oh, Minah Eonnie.. great, I should meet her.. I haven't thank her yet for saving Daniel that day." Sejeong said.
"N.. ne?"

"Well, you know.. about the fight the other day.. geundae, I don't think it's the right time yet.. I bet Minah eonnie still not in a good condition after what happened this morning.. I guess maybe next time.." Sejeong beamed.

"Wh.. what happened this morning??" Jihyun asked.

"You didn't know? Everyone had been talking about it. Well, you see.. some students were trying to mess up with her by sticking notes of bad words on her bike.."

"H.. huh.. wh.. what happened then..?" Jihyun asked again.

"Of course Minah eonnie went mad and made a scene at the hall trying to find the culprit. They almost had a huge fight.." Sejeong explained.

"J..jinjja??" Jihyun suddenly began nervous.
"Ne, but luckily the others came to stop them, so it didn't turned out that bad.."

"Ah.."Jihyun replied shortly. She then keep staring at Minah until the figure rode her bike and gone from the sight.

Jihyun just dazed off until Sejeong snapped her out from dreams.

"What are you keep staring at actually?" Sejeong asked as she turned to that way again.

As few moment later she gasped as she thought of something.
"W..wae? A..ani.. I'm not stari..."

"Yah, Nam Jihyun!! Don't tell me.." Sejeong covered her mouth, making Jihyun nervous of what she's going to say.

"Wh... what??" Jihyun gulped.
"You.. had a crush on my brother??" Sejeong asked with widened eyes.

"Mwo??" Jihyun was also shocked by that statement.

"You've been staring there for a while.. there's no one other than my brother there.." Sejeong pointed at Jisoo who's still standing at the same spot while playing his phone.

"Wait... I... it's not like what you think.." Jihyun quickly denied it.

"So, is it true?? You're looking very nervous at this moment.. that's not weird though, thinking that my brother always came over to your house to play with your brother.." Sejeong beamed.

"Sejeong ah.. actually I'm not.."
"No need to deny it, Jihyun ah.. don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I'll help you instead. My brother might not seem like it but he's a nice person." Sejeong said.

"Mwo?? Look, Sejeong ah, I.." Jihyun suddenly stopped as she's thinking of something.

'If i told her it's not true, she might have asked me further and the secret that I kept will be reveal in no time. So, should I..' Jihyun thought.

"You what?" Sejeong looked at Jihyun, waiting for her to complete her sentence.

"Well, y..yeah... I kinda... like... Jisoo oppa..." Jihyun lied but soon enough, she regretted it a lot.

"I knew it.. you should've tell me earlier Jihyun ah.."
"Y.. yeah.. mian.."

"Aish.. why would you apologise?"
"Erm, aren't you going to against it? I thought you don't really like me.." Jihyun asked.

"Yah, I'm not that bad.. exactly, I am against everything about you.. but not love, I mean it was something unexpected right. Just like me and Daniel."
"Ah.. r..right.."

"I can't believe it.. how lovely I saw you right now. I'm looking forward something romantic between you.." Sejeong giggled, sending shivers on Jihyun's spine.

'It can't be worse than this, right..' Jihyun sighed.

💝💝💝

Minah stopped at the nearby store before taking off her helmet.

"Aish, this is so frustrating. Why must they ask me every time I went somewhere?" Minah muttered alone.

"I shouldn't have known them from the first place." She continued.

Then, she can't help but to think about the moment with Myungsoo just now.

"Including him... I shouldn't... know him.." Minah sighed, before hopping down and went into the store.

She took her usual ramen cup and a bottle of soda. Right after paying, she sat at her usual place.

"And 'that Kris'. Why must he always bother my life. I'll make sure he'll pay for what he had done.." Minah mumbled alone.

"Who will pay what??" A voice was suddenly heard from Minah's back, startling her. She quickly turned around to see who was it.

"You.. again??" Minah blurted out as soon as she saw the figure which is standing in front of her now.

The figure just smile slightly before taking a sit beside Minah with the same cup of ramen.

"Wh.. when did you get here?" Minah asked.
"A while ago.. you've been blabbering alone so I didn't dare to greet you.."

Minah just looked at the person beside her and smiled slightly.
"Nam Dareum, right?"

The boy nodded and smiled. "Glad that you remember.."

"How can I not remember? You kept wearing the same school uniform every time we met, eating a cup of ramen.. I should've called you the uniform boy or ramen boy.." Minah beamed.

"And every time we meet, we end up eating together.. I guess this is the third time.." Dareum said.

"Yeah, it is.."
"Anyway, Minah noona. You seemed to be having problem. Is there anything bothering you?"

"Sort of.. molla.." Minah said, starting to eat her ramen.
"Is there anything I could do to help?"

"Eopsseo.. I don't think anyone could help me, not even myself.. but thanks.. for asking. The world just hate me.." Minah sighed.

Dareum just stared at her with a slight smile.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Minah asked, realising that the boy had been staring at her for a while now.

"Geunyang.. you just look exactly like someone I knew.." Dareum said.

"And who is that someone??" Minah asked curiously. "Your girlfriend??" Minah raised her eyebrows.
"Aniya... I don't have any..."

"So, who is it?"
"Just someone.. He.. used to be my friend.." Dareum lowered his head.

"Used to be?? Wah, you're seriously a mysterious person.." Minah grinned before continued eating.

"Am I..? I think.. he's even mysterious than me.." Dareum muttered while staring outside the glasses.

Outside, he saw two boys in his age walking together while joking around.
'We're not like them.. but, we could've been like them.' Dareum sighed heavily.

Flashback...

"Why are you always sitting alone..?" Dareum asked before taking a seat beside the boy.

"How about you? Why are you always reading alone..?" The boy asked back.

"I can't focus on reading if someone else are with me." Dareum replied.

"Me either."
"Focus on what? Sitting?"

"Ani.." The boy turned his head towards Dareum. "I'm focusing on thinking.." He continued.

"Thinking.. about what?"
"About my life.." He beamed.

"What's with it??" Dareum asked again.
"My life is just.. miserable.." The boy lowered his head.

Dareum stared at him for a while before asking.. "Are you having problem? Is there anything bothering you?" Dareum asked.

"Sort of.. molla.." The boy replied.
"Is there anything I can do to help?" Dareum offered.

"I don't think anyone could help me.. not even myself.. but thanks for asking.. I guess.. all I can do is just hold on with it.." The boy said.

"Well if so.. you know what, If there's anything I could help, just ask me anytime." Dareum stood up before offering his hand.

"My name is Dareum." Dareum introduced.
"Ara.. You're the smartest and most popular guy from class 1. You're a genius among midle schoolers, you'll do much greater in high school soon. Nam Dareum.. right?"

"Huh.. I guess you know me.."
The boy smiled slightly and stared at Dareum's hand for a while before taking it.

"Chan.. Bang Chan.." The boy said, earning smiles from both of them.

End of flashback...

"Yah, are you still here??" Minah waved her hand in front of him, snapping his thought.

"Hey kiddo.. what are you thinking about?" Minah asked.
Dareum just shook his head.

"Just something.."
"Ppali.. eat your food, it's getting cold.." Minah beamed.

"You act like my real sister already.." Dareum chuckled lightly.

"Am I?? Maybe I do have the features of being a sister.." Minah also chuckled.

"To be honest, you don't seem friendly at all when I  first met you before.." Dareum said.
"Oh, really? Then, how about now?"

"You're nice.."
"Just nice?? Alright, I won't ask you anymore.."

"But, I like being close to you.. I mean, you make me comfortable being with you.. better than my own siblings.." Dareum beamed.

"Then, why don't you think me as your sister.." Minah smiled.
"N..ne? Really?? Are you okay with that?"

Minah nodded while her hand reached his shoulder.
"Honestly.. you reminded me of my late brother.."

Dareum lowered his head a little as she said 'late brother'.
"Ah... Is.. that so.. mian.."

"No need to apologise.. it's just that I miss him.. so much.."

"I won't ask you anything more.." Dareum spoke out, realising Minah's expression already turned dark.

Minah nodded and smiled slightly.
"From now on.. I'll treat you like my own brother.. if you don't mind.."

"Of course I don't mind at all. It was such an honor for me.." Dareum replied the smile.

"If that is so.. do you have a phone?" Minah asked.

"Ne.. waeyo?" Dareum took out his phone and hand it to Minah.

Without answering, Minah took it and immediately dialed something, making Dareum confused.

"If we want to act like brother and sister. Shouldn't we at least communicate with each other? Here you go.." Minah gave back the phone to him.

Dareum looked at his phone screen and smile immediately as he realised it was her phone number.

01X-XXXXXXX
Noona😉

"Just Noona??" Dareum asked, turning back to Minah.
"Wae, don't you like it? Was it too awkward?"

"Aniya.. I like it..a lot.. gomawo, Noona.." Dareum flashed a bright smile.
Minah didn't hesitant to reply the smile.

"If you have any problems, make sure to call me.. Arasso??"
"Ne, I will.."

"I have to go now. See you later, dongsaeng-nim.." Minah patted his head before stand up and leave.

As soon as Minah went out, she sighed heavily, glancing through the glasses. Dareum still not leaving his smiled.

"Huh.. it's not wrong to add someone else in my life, right?" Minah muttered before viewing the sky.

"Chan ah.. bogoshipeo.." Minah mumbled again before hopping on her bike, leaving the place.

Meanwhile, Dareum smiled again even brighter when he heard the word 'dongsaeng'. Somehow, he felt so lucky to be close with her.

"You can keep your bright smile now.." Someone voiced out, sitting at the place Minah sat just now.

The voice snapped Dareum from his thoughts. His eyes widened as he saw the person next to him.

"Hyung??! Wh.. what are you doing here?" Dareum asked as he saw his biological brother in front of him.

"I said you can keep that bright smile which you never give to your own siblings. Yet, you show it in front of a stranger??" Joohyuk said in disappointment.

"I.." Dareum couldn't think of what to say.
"You're so talkative with her but with us, even 10 words a day was too hard to hear from you." Joohyuk added.

"Since when were you here?" Dareum asked, ignoring his statement.

"Ever since you were here.. exactly, ever since Minah were here.. I was following her.. but then ended up seeing you here, so frustrating.."

"Why.. did you follow her?" Dareum asked.

"Her temper went up again today.. I just thought I should guard her to make sure.. you know, that she doesn't do anything weird.." Joohyuk beamed, earning some nods from Dareum.

"Ah, right.. speaking of which, did she told you anything?" Joohyuk asked.

"Aniya.. I only knew that she's having problems.. I didn't ask further.. Waeyo?"

"Never mind.. yah, go straight home right after you finish this.. don't walk around or hang out anywhere and make everyone worried. I must go somewhere first.." Joohyuk said, standing up.

"Eodiganeungeoya?" Dareum asked.
"Huh, since when did you bothered to know?"

"I must know to tell eomma and appa.. hyung, just don't come home injured like last time again." Dareum beamed, making Joohyuk smiled.

"Aigoo, my little brother is worried about me.." Joohyuk said, ruffling Dareum's hair.

"I'm not worried. I just don't want to go buy you some medicine again at night.." Dareum beamed, rolling his eyes.

"Aish, you little brat robot. You had no feelings at all." Joohyuk blabbered.

Dareum didn't say anything and just stood up, throwing the empty cup and walked pass Joohyuk.

"Yah!! Are you even listening??"
"I'm going home.. you told me to, didn't you.." Dareum replied lazily.

"Haish..forget it, just go!! Talking to you too much can make me crazy.." Joohyuk beamed.

Dareum just nodded slightly. Before he could go out from the store, he stopped and turned towards Joohyuk.

"Noona.. I mean Minah noona.. don't let her get hurt.." Dareum beamed.

"Aish, Arasso2x..byou cared about her a lot. Anyway, did you just ask me for a favour? That's so not like you.."

"Just do it.. I knew you're going to find her, right.."
"Yah, even if you didn't ask me, I would definitely do it.."

"I'm going home.." Dareum didn't wait for Joohyuk to reply and just walked out.

"Aish, that rude boy.. he didn't even tell me to be careful or don't get hurt.." Joohyuk muttered and sighed.

"Minah ssi, please don't do something crazy and wait for me to get there.. I really hope you didn't go there.." Joohyuk mumbled then went out from the store.

There's only one place in his mind now, and that is the place he never wish to go back.

💝💝💝

Their current relationship👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.5K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
95.8K 2.3K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
127K 3.8K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
38K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...