MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

NINE~ SKATE or LIFE

980 54 9
By bryfrmstarbucks

Caution: this part contains
Acts of Child Abuse
**

**
TWO| Ready to Play
May 1, 2010
~

"Yo Rome can I ask you a question?" Milan asked as she picked at her burger.

It was her, Rome, and the Rods. Or as they say the nightmares of Ruby.

He wanted to treat them for what had happened to Tyler and him and what other way to do that then, their favorite fast food joint and a mini heist.

"Shoot." He ate his fry. Milan twisted her mouth to the side scared for how she should come about all of it. It's been on her mind since- that night and she wanted to get it off her chest.

"How do you get your money?" She said to the where only he and her could here. He smacked his lips, "You know where I get my money from."

"No like I mean, HOW?" She repeated her self now looking at him. Rome looked at her before he put down his fry box, "Where all this coming from?" He asked as he folded his arms.

She shook her head, "I just want some money-"

"Well here-"

"No like my own Rome." She stopped playing with her food, "I-I want my own money." She swallowed the lump in her throat.

Truth was she wanted her own money so she could go ahead and start saving. She saves she could get a ticket to where ever, money saved up she could buy an apartment, pay first month, and live happily ever after. She hadn't thought about where she just knew it had to be away from New York.

Away from Joe.

She came to conclusion that her father wasn't going to come be her knight in shinning armor like the girls in the fairy tales so, she had to be just that.

She hadn't told anyone of what he did to her and she wasn't gonna tell. The only person she did want to tell was her mother, the one person she couldn't get to talk too, but even then she thought what could she do?

Eat the words I do? Or Kill her self for leaving her with a pervert and not notice shit it was alot of things Mi wanted her to do with the guilt.

Romeo sat up straight and started to take her seriously, "Okay, why?"

"Why?" She looked confused.

"Why?" He repeated himself, "You want the money I got, you have to have a legit reason cause Ion do it for fun,"

"So what do you do it for."

"Y'all." He stated simply. "I always watched y'all when Quentin and Tyler didn't. Shit i'm y'all older brother, I'm the one keeping Ruby J house still her house paying the landlord the bills. I'm the one that keep food in y'all mouths and when y'all want it clothes on y'all backs and shit anything y'all need. I do what I do to make sure y'all don't have to, I had too. What do you want the money I have for?" He asked her seriously.

La'Romeo was always the planner, the ring leader.

What they didn't know was that he took all of the slack off them and put it on himself. He started to do what he was doing at the age of only nine. Six years later he seen more shit, none of the kids he grew up should've seen, did things none of the kids of his age should. If anything he sacrificed his childhood for them.

At only 15, La'romeo had targets on his back from men twice his age.

He wanted to know why his 10 year old little cousin wanted to bare what he had to bare. He wanted to see if it was enough for him to say "yay" to her doing it as well.

To him, it was enter at your own risk, because after she was in, he couldn't take her out.

Milan sat there thinking, what she wanted it for seemed very selfish. It was selfish to her, so before she could even say anything the Rods had came back. Valerae saying, "We ready to leave."

Rome looked at Milan for a little over six seconds before he stood up, "Lets go,"

"Can we go to the park?" Tailan asked. Rome shrugged, "The park it is."

As they all hung in different parts of the park Milan found herself walking off in deep thought.

It seemed like ever since Joe-you know, she's been feeling weird. Always queasy, her panties always got wet at weird and uncalled for times, and her-her vagina farts. And lets not even give in to the way she feels sometimes when she sees and talks to Royal sometimes. Sometimes she just has to stop talking to him.

She didn't understand herself anymore.

"Yo can you slide that back over here?" Someone asked as she walked past. It was a skateboard. She ran to it stopping it with her foot before popping it and holding it. "You skate?" The boy named Jeffrey had asked.

Milan nodded, "I'm what ever." She shrugged giving him the board, "I just started not even a month ago."

"Aw baby shredder," his friend Boyd cooed at her.

"Well you brought your board?" Jeff asked.

"No."

He shook his head, "Rule number one of skating." He paused, "Always have your board." He walked up to her, "Jeff. That's Boyd and Tonya." He introduced his friends. She shook his hand.

"Milan-people call me Lani sometimes."

"Well lets see you." Boyd encourage sliding her, his board. "Shred out guh."

She grabbed his board nervous she might bust her ass, but she didn't think twice before she went ahead and pushed off. She hit the ramps first curving for more speed, before she went up the second ramp curving again. Going from the rails she pressed lightly on the nose of the board to hit a nollie, missing them on purpose before she kick flipped finishing off what she'd learned so far.

The teenagers clapped at her impressed as she went back to them hopping off before she popped it, "You sure you ain't been doing this for a while?" Tonya asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"I swear."

"Well you a naturalist." Boyd fist bumped her taking his board. Jeffery nodded his head at her, "I like the way you ride." He said to her, "Just a little more confidence in yourself. Your board is your best friend." He told her before the teenagers began to leave.

Milan ran after them, "WHERE Y'ALL GOING?!"

"You wouldn't know baby shredder." Boyd said to her, "Just meet us here tomorrow," Jeffery continued, "AND BRING YOUR BOARD!" Toya finished.

Milan was confused, "WHAT TIME?!"

"2:00!"

Milan's mood was not only lifted, but she had found some new friends. Skating friends. Milan ran back to the Rod's and Rome and said, "I'M COMING HERE TOMORROW!" She smiled.

They looked at her strangely, "Good for you." Jasiah shook his head at her, "Getting crazier every day Lano."

"Shut up Jay." she smacked him upside his head before they all started to back home to Granny Ruby house. Aunt Jennifer was cooking Sancocho. She was finally back home and was looking all better and stuff. She was gone for like two weeks.

"Why you going back to that park anyways?" Valerae asked chewing on her gum.

"Ima Baby Shredder." She laughed at what they named her. They looked at her crazy before laughing themselves, "What?"

"You work for the ninja turtles now or some?" Tailan laughed, "You shittin me." Jasiah laughed with him.

Rome slapped him upside his head, "Yo get off her nuts." He defended her, "What time so I can see what you got?"

"2," she smiled, "they said I was good. I was just doing what Kengi taught me." She shrugged.

"Who Kengi?" Val asked. Milan shook her head, "You don't know him but he's cool. I gotta ask him to teach me some mo stuff."

"You ain't gone learn it all in one day Lani." Valerae doubted her, Milan scoffed, "Watch me."

When Milan got to her building it was around 7:32pm and she didn't see Kengi, neither did she see his friends. She didn't see anyone outside for that matter.

It was like a Ghost Town.

She went up her buildings stairs and went to her house. As she opened the door she heard Joe. Joe in the bathroom, "MILAN IS THAT YOU?!" His Jersey voice present. Milan got that ring in her ear. Rubbing it she proceeded to walk knowing he wanted her for something..

"Y-Y-yes." She stuttered walking to where the bathroom was, "y-you wan-wanted me?" She looked down as she stuttered cussing herself out because of it.

Joe nodded turning around, "Phone."

Her heart raced and grabbed the phone without hesitation. Her mom finally wanted to talk to her. Thank god, "M-mommy?" Her lips quivered.

"Milano?" She heard her mothers voice. It didn't take her anytime before she felt a little overwhelmed and her feelings burst out into a fit of tears. Marilyn on the other side was crying her damn self. Just not as hard as Milan was.

"Mo-mommy I miss you soo much, I want you to come home, I hate it here." She cried to her, "I hate it so much."

"It's gonna be okay Milano okay. I'm gonna come home sooner than you think."

"I just want you, can I come see you please."

"Yes of course. How's Ruby J?" She asked. Milan wiped her tears.

"She's getting sicker but -but better I guess."

"And your aunts?"

"I don't know, mommy I have something to tell you," She whispered as her leg shook and the itch in her ear resurfaced, she rubbed it.

Always twice.

"One minute remaining-" the operator told them.

"Go ahead Milano what is it," she waited for her.

Milan swallowed the lump in her throat before she started she looked to the bathroom seeing the door still lowkey cracked open so she walked to the kitchen and started whispering, "Ma, I just need you to hear me okay. Joe touches m-" Just then the phone was snatched out her hands and she was striked across the face. She held her stinging cheek as Joesph stood over her with the phone in his hand. He hung it up and threw it.

"YOU GONE SNITCH ON ME BITCH?" His nose flared, "HUH YOU GONE SNITCH ON ME!" He yelled before he started to go haywire on her as she screamed and pleaded.

She fought him back or at least she tried to. He began kicking her with his very hard work boots for got his job. It got so bad to the point where Milan started to cough up blood. Joe couldn't see that though, all he seen was anger.

Her hands rose for him to stop. He didn't instead he grabbed her arm and started to twist it the opposite way, "If you ever think of telling your mother about what I do to you, i'll fucking kill you." Just like that, like a twig her arm had snapped and she yelled out in pain so he grabbed her mouth and started holding it so he could suppress her screams.

She didn't know that this would cause such a massive panic attack to the point she fainted but Joe thought she was dead.

Joe came back to his senses and looked at the mess he had created. And he started to panic, "Fuck. What did I just do?" He grabbed her up bridal style, Milan unconscious. He rushed into his car putting her in the back seat, taking her to the hospital.

Looking back at her he watched as her eyes would slowly open, but her lips where starting to grow pale and dry. He was shitting bricks.

Instead of taking her to the hospital he dropped her off at a near by park, setting her on the ground before he ran back into the car driving off leaving her for dead.

Milan laid in the cold as it began to rain. Thankfully a night runner who didn't think that it'd start raining had tripped over her body and in horror looked at the little girl before calling 911, "911 what's your emergency?"

"I just found a little girls body. I think she's dead."

You'd think a baby would tellll like hell shit I wonder if I would've told bitch on a brink of death like that shit Ian bias bitch, I would've killed my damn self called the cops and said he did it, but we all ain't the same shit let's be real.

Mi was put through hell and shit like puts people in binds strong ones and it's called trauma and man she was only ten. Imagine waking up and your 11.

_________
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.2K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
179 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
206K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

21.5K 690 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)