MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

SIX~ MOM

1.3K 65 16
By bryfrmstarbucks

Caution: this part contains
Extreme Violence and Murder
**

**
ONE| Innocent Mind
April 5, 2008
~

"Ight Lani, when you go up in here make sure you run straight out when you got everything you came in here for, ight. Ima be right in the front waiting for you." La'Romeo instructed her as they sat in the parking lot of a Super market.

It was the one store he knew of that cameras didn't work. Thing is is that this place was filled with fucking security guards and he stole from here already and got caught.

Now he was just going to have his right hand girl do it for him- well for them.

She nodded her head before she began to walk inside the store with her bag on her back with a couple posing as their child before parting ways when they entered the store.

Just then she started to put the things on the list into her bag. Milk, bread, chips, candy for her, chicken noddle soup, and chicken portions. Just then she heard, "Ouuu she stealing!" And began to run away zipping her back pack up as Rome waited at the entrance for her, "Come on Lani!"

She clenched her jaw before she hopped on her cousins pegs and he began to peddle away from the scene.

"You suck at not getting caught Lani." He shook his head.

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up." The hit the familiar dip, "i'ma get better at it."

When they made it to Grandma Ruby house she put the stuff up and made the can of soup she stole for Granny Ruby before walking by Granny Ruby's door, scared to go in.

Granny Ruby seemed to be getting sicker everyday and sooner than later she was going to have to be in the hospital.

At the moment they were trying to avoid having so many hospital bills.

She knocked on the door, "I made you some Chicken noddle soup Ruby." She entered her room with the steaming bowl trying not to drop it.

It was very hot.

"Merci Milan." (Thank you Milan)
She tried to sit up, "My angel." She coughed.

"NON Nana ne te lève pas, je t'aide." She climbed on the bed helping her grandmother up, "Its freshly made in a pot, not the microwave." She said truthfully causing Grandma ruby to chuckle, after Rome told her Microwaves can give cancer she stopped microwaving Granny Ruby food.
(NO Nana don't get up, lemme help you)

"Merci mon coeur." (Thank you sweet heart)

Betty Boop was playing on the TV like always and Milan found herself watching it with her grandmother intrigued like she did all the time after school, or when ever she was there.

Her grandmother Ruby was everything to her and Betty was starting to grow on her.

"Que veux-tu faire quand tu seras grand, Milan?" Her grandmother asked her, Milan looked up at her.
(What do you wanna be when you grow up Milan)

She shrugged, "ion know." She looked back at the TV, "why you ask me that, I'm only eight."

"Tu dois penser à l'avance pour ne pas être coincé au même endroit, ne penses-tu pas?" (Well you gotta think ahead so you won't be stuck in one place, don't you think)

Milan shook her head, "non pas du tout." (nope not at all)

Milan was and has always been a go with the flow type of being. She never really planned ahead unless she was scheming or something, and when she did plan sometimes she over thunk.

Like now that Grandma Ruby had her thinking. What was she going to do when she got older? Was she even going to get older?

Just two days ago Keshauna down the block also Zyrin little sister had died in a drive by accidentally. She was Milan's age.

"No what, ima work at McDonalds." Milan spoke seriously, Ruby laughed.

"Really Mi, McDonalds?"

"Yeah you know them Happy Meals is good, ima be a cook they prolly get paid." She spoke seriously as she paid attention the tv picking at her toenails.

"What did you wanna be?" She asked her Grandma Ruby.

Grandma looked at her with heavy eyes, "Je voulais être une mère." (I wanted to be a mother) She smiled, "Je voulais être une femme et une mère et fonder une famille." ( I wanted to be a wife and a mother and start a family)

"You'an wanna get a job?" Mi eyes grew squinted, hearing her grandmother's response. "What happened to reaching for the stars?"

Grandma Ruby shook her head, "Bien j'ai fait. Mais mon père était vieux et croyait que tous ses enfants (les femmes) devraient aller de l'avant et devenir des femmes au foyer, tout comme sa femme--" (Well I did. But my father was old school and believed that all of his children (the females) should go ahead and be house wives just like his wife)

"So how'd you meet Grandpa Joisuae?"

"Au collège-" (In college)

"But I thought you said-"

"Ce n'est pas parce que je voulais vivre une vie simple que je ne voulais pas avoir un diplôme me permettant d'être soutenu par Milan. Vous avez toujours besoin d'un plan de secours. Don't depend on any man Milano, no man." (Just because I wanted to live a simple life doesn't mean I didn't want to have a degree to back me up if need be Milan. You Always need a back up plan)

Mi was now confused, "Did u depend on Grandaddy?"

"Hell nawl we leaned on each other, what I'm telling you is don't get comfortable. When you get older there are gonna be boys trying to get at you and you have to learn to say no. Make sure you have something so you can assure you won't be stuck in a cycle and have to depend on ya momma to help you out you understand me."

"Yeah I understand. Don't get married."

"That's not what I said." She laughed. "You can get married Mi just don't get stuck. You remember nothing remember this. DO NOT GET STUCK."

"Ok." Mi nodded, " You gone tell me of how you met  Grandpa J?"

"Bien tu m'interromps?" (Well you interrupt me)

"Non, je jure. Dîtes-moi." (No I swear. Tell me)

Milan got comfortable as Grandma Ruby told Milan the story about how she and Papa Joisuae had met on accident.

He was an ass-whole at first but after they kept on seeing each other and stopped having so many disagreements, they shared a cup of tea together.

Ever since until his death they never left each others side unless they had another disagreement which was hardly ever.

"Wow, that's strange." Milan said honestly flabbergasted, "How y'all work like that-"

Just as Ruby was about to speak Rome came in knocking on the door saying, "Lani, Uncle Joe here."

Milan rolled her eyes, "tell him go home."

"Arrêt de Milan. Vous devez commencer à respecter cet homme. Il est ton beau-père-" (Milan stop. You have to start respecting that man. He is your step father)

"He's not my father." Mi wanted to throw up.

"She'an say that-"

"Whatever." She hopped off the bed and grabbed her bag off the couch purposely hitting Valerae in the back of her head causing Val to scream loudly.

Milan had a lot of heavy books in her back pack for no apparent reason.

She liked when her bookbag felt weighing and covered her butt.

It was comfortable to her.

"Lani wait up!" Rome said running out the house for her, "You coming over tomorrow right?"

"I don't know."

"Well come anyways. Mrs. Palvinsky giving away her freaky dolls and I was thinking we prank the Rods." He smiled deviously.

Milan smiled, "ima ask my momma. See ya later Diaper Brain." She walked to the car where Joe waited impatiently.

He hated when she made him wait for her. He hated picking her up.

"Don't slam my door, " he fussed at her when she closed the door hard on purpose, "it was an accident." She mumbled.

"Vecchia cagna." (Old bitch)  She said out loud.

He looked at her through the mirror, "What you say to me?" He asked.

She just rolled her eyes and kept quiet. So Joe did as well. He was going to wait.

When they got to the apartment building Milan hopped out the car not forgetting to slam the door before she started to run up the stairs of the Apartment building.

"Hey Lani, "
"Why he get yo badass, "
"Wussup lil Mary." She heard as she went up the stairs.

All these grown men knew Milan from hitting on Mary and from watching Mi outside for her as well since Milan had a habit of wanting to leave the building a lot.

They also knew her from always fighting the other girls and sometimes boys around the apartment complex.

"Wussup Kengi." She fist bumped her homie. He gave her three dollars everyday for school if he seen her.

He liked Marilyn the most, and he hated Joe ass.

"Wussup Shordy." He smiled at her, looking up and seeing Joe he mugged him, "Michael Ealy looking ass nigga." Kengi joked.

Joe smacked his lips before nudging Milan head roughly, "Keep it pushing."

She smacked her lips, "See you later Kengi."

"Bye Lil Shordy."

After they made it up the stairs and Joe had opened the door, Milan ran inside and took a seat in front of the TV.

Turning to Qubo since she knew Willow's Wild Life would probably be on. If not Pearly would be.

"Ion want you talking to him you understand?" Joe told her.

She smacked her lips, "Kengi's my frien-"

"I DON'T CARE!" He yelled scaring her.  "I said don't talk to him ight!" He bent down to her size.

She pouted, "I'ma tell my mommy on you." She told him.

He stood up straight, "oh yeah?"

"Ye-" Just then a belt was connected to her back and she jumped up hitting her mouth on the TV stand.

She lost her first left front tooth as she cried in agony, "I. Don't want. You. TALKING TO HIM! UNDERSTAND!?" He hit her powerfully every word of his sentence leaving her burning and sizzling. She wasn't used to this type of Discipline. Or should we say Abuse.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" He gripped her up from up off the floor.

Milan felt like a sizzling piece of bacon as she stutter answering him, "Y-y-yess," she cried hiccuping.

He threw her towards the hallway, "Go to yo room and don't get out until I say-"

"But-"

"NOW!"

~

Hours had passed and Marilyn was still at her job.

She was trying to clean up her act so she no longer worked at Girls of France. But at Wakey's that only paid her 8.55  an hour. She only worked 8, sometimes 12 when she wanted overtime,  because she needed every penny she could get. Even with Joe there.

It was almost time to close up and even though no one was there eating, two men sat in the far back, talking, and plotting about Robbing the food Joint discretely.

She walked back to them, "hey we're closing, you guys should leave now." It was 10:11pm and they closed at 10:30pm on Sundays.

Marilyn taking the night shift had to close down, take inventory, and flip over the chairs before leaving so she got off around 10:50, got home around 11:26pm since sometimes she had to wait for the subway.

The men got up and left with no questions asked and Marilyn locked up right after them before she went ahead and popped open the cash register so she could count the money inside of it, "Wit how many people that be coming up in here, my check should be fatter then what it be." She said talking about her 80 dollar pay check she got every two weeks, "Where this money be going bitch I should've stayed stripping."

Just then a bang came from the front door, a girl around 20- 21 years old was banging on the door, "HELP ME!" She banged three times, "HELP ME, PLEASE! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" She yelled out with crying and pleading eyes.

The blood on her hands as she held on to her stomach made Marilyn's stomach turn so she opened the door for the girl, going against her better judgment. "I'll go and get the med kit." She told the girl in a hurry.

"I am going to loose my job." She said to herself as she went inside the restroom gathering the med kit just as she was getting a needle and thread she heard a clink to her head, "Put them the fuck down." Someone said.

She put them down immediately as the purp pushed her against the counter top, "h-how'd you get in her-"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT!" He yelled, "Where Pico keep his safe?" The man asked talking about the joint's manager and owner.

Marilyn shook her head intensely, "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"DON'T PLAY FUCKING STUPID!" He hit her head against the mirror causing her to break skin and the glass. Many pieces fell to the ground and so did she. He got down with her and began straddling her, "You know... you actually very pretty." He took in her face and her body language.

He could tell she was scared at the fact she had a gun at her neck, how her heart beat was pulsating on his neck, it made him feel like he had the most power in the world.

"Plea-"

"Shhhh," he shushed her making way to her to her box, she tried to close her legs but that wasn't gone do nothing taking in that he was already there, "I don't like beggars."

Just then when he entered her panties she finally grabbed the piece of glass and stabbed him in his neck moving the gun as he pulled the trigger hitting the door. She hopped up and wiped the tears from her face and grabbed the gun just as the door opened, "John-"

POW

She shut her eyes as the gun went off again and hit the next man he was sitting with in the same booth in his neck. Killing him immediately. Marilyn dropped the gun and ran out the diner all together. She couldn't and wasn't going to stay inside of that place.

As she ran she seen Cop cars and hid as they passed by her going to Wakey's on a disturbance call.

She made it her duty to jet home.

When she got home noticing she left all her shit at her job she ran up the stairs and tried to open her door but it was locked. So she began banging on it.

A tired Joe woke up and slang his door open show casing his bloody wife and the dent in her forehead, "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked rudely. She passed by him and went to the bathroom where she fixed her self up.

Joe stood in the door way, "I might go to Jail tonight Joesph." She told him, his eyes grew wide, "Are they coming here?" He asked his heart beginning to beat faster.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea if they were looking for me, yeah?" She said as tears started to gather in her eyes. "Fuck, I'm going to be in sooo much shit."

"What did you even do?"

"That doesn't matter just-just get rid of the drugs okay, fuck!" Just then the police came banging on the door and Marilyn was done and now going into her daughters room, waking her up,

With her eyes squinted to see in the dark, she could tell the figure was her mothers, "Mommy-"

Marilyn interrupted her quickly, "Shhh, baby. Everything will be okay." She said more to herself more than to her daughter, "Mommy's going to be gone for a while okay."

"I-i-if you leave then i'll be here with Joe.." She started to cry, "I don't like Joe."

"It's going to be okay, okay. Tighten up for me okay." Marilyn began to rock them. Milan was stupidly confused.

She wanted to know why her mother was leaving her with a man that didn't like her and she'an like him. Why was she doing this to her, Why was she leaving her? "What did you do?" She asked her.

Just then they began to hear the police more clearly, "Is this the residence of Marilyn Laguera?"

"Now Milan when I leave, I want you to be good okay, Milano." She stood up, Milan sat up feeling her heart beat at a quarter to a mile.

"But why are you leaving me?" Her bottom lip began to tremble, and she rubbed her ear that was starting to get hot, she was growing angry.

"I'ma go away for a while, I need you to tell me you love me."

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" She hopped up on the bed and began to take fire on her mother. Tears running down her face, her stomach doing flips, her heart hanging by a thread.

Just then the police came banging on her door, "Marilyn come out now."

"Milano-" the door was then kicked in and the police came in.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" She cried running after them as they carried her out the house, out the apartment building.

Everybody that was anybody that were nosy had came out side, or was checking out the blinds watching as Marilyn got put in the back of a cop car. "Why you leaving me?"

Royalty that had came out with his mother, had walked up to his friend and put a hand on her shoulder as she cried, "I will never leave you." He sat on the ground with her, she put her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder, "at least never on purpose." He wrapped his around her, "I promise."

As sad as it may seem this day wasn't the saddest day of her life hell, she was only 8- the real trouble didn't started until November of this year.

~
ENDING OF CHAPTER I
INNOCENT MIND
~

____________
Comment
Vote
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

21.5K 690 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
179 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023