Queen & BoRhap Imagines

By EbrowE

queen & bohemian rhapsody cast imagines <3 • Roger Taylor • Ben Hardy • Brian May • Gwilym Lee • John Deacon ... More

Secret Love Story~ Ben Hardy
Alone~ John Deacon
Never Enough~ Joe Mazzello
Always and Forever~ Brian May
Lovesick~ Gwilym Lee
Photograph~ Freddie Mercury
I loved you~ Rami Malek
Teenage Dreams~ Roger Taylor
Written in the stars~ Ben Hardy
Lost and Found~ Roger Taylor
Long way from home~ Ben Hardy
Ocean Eyes~ Roger Taylor
Weekend at Rami's~ Joe Mazzello
Authors note
Started with a dream~ Ben Hardy
Unrequited love~BH
author's note

Old love, New love~ Roger Taylor

1.7K 15 1
By EbrowE

Hair fell over his forehead, hiding his tear filled eyes. "Roger, please... Don't leave me again!" We were both crying now, I couldn't bear to see him turn away again. Hot tears brushed my cheeks and meandered around my chin but I couldn't find the strength to wipe them away.
"Listen to me Y/N, I can't watch you be this upset. Just trust me when I say you'll be better off without me..." Roger said before turning slowly on his heels and escaping out of the front door. Click. The final click of the door I would hear until I could face the world once again. I had to face the world without him, without my world. I had to face the world, my world, my Roger Taylor.

"Darling I'm worried about you, I've hardly seen you for weeks!" Freddie exclaims as he puts down his teacup. He was the only person whom I could bear to see since Roger left.
"There's no need for you to worry Fred, I'm fine! I've just been feeling crappy lately."
"Roger?" Freddie asked winding his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't find any words to say, I just nodded but Freddie knew. Somehow he knew exactly what to do...

"Freddie! I don't want to go to a party!" I moaned as he persistently pushed me through the doorway.
"Darling, just trust me..." He replied with that mischevious smile which I couldn't deny. As we emerged into the large room filled with hundreds of people having a great time, I could feel like someone was staring at me...
"I don't know Fred! This feels weird..." With that Freddie grabs my arm in his and drags me to the bar...

"Y/N?" Over all of the noise I could hear the most distinct voice call my name. I turned my head to meet the source and I was stunned at the sight in front of me.
"Rog?" I asked already knowing who was there, "I knew it was you! How are you?" I said trying to smile.
"I've been okay, you know, busy with the band and all..." he began but trailed off just as he became comfortable in our conversation.
"I'm happy for you Rog, I really am. I'm glad you're doing well! Anyway, I'll see you in a bit?" I said, smiling convincingly at the man I used to love. As I walked away from Roger, I was lost. Freddie had disappeared and I didn't know anyone else... except Roger.

"Y/N?" A voice called from behind me. I turned around and was greeted with the smiling faces of John Deacon and Brian May.
"Hey guys! How are you both?!" I replied giving them both a brief embrace.
"I'm great, much better after seeing you though!" John replied smiling, as always.
"Good thanks Y/N, haven't seen you around in a while though, when are you coming to see us?" Brian asked.
"Soon... I promise." I said hesitantly, glancing over at where Roger was stood.

Around an hour later Freddie finally found me again and clearly came over for the gossip.
"So... Roger hey? How's he doing this evening?" He asked nudging me.
"I knew you were up to something!" I chuckled. "He's okay..."
"Oh darling, you two are perfect for each other! You both need to stop being so stubborn and see that!" He laughed gesturing Roger to come over.

"Hey Fred, you alright?" Roger asked calmly.
"Darling I'm fabulous! I'll see you soon sweetheart!" He said, kissing me on the cheek and swishing away.

"You okay Y/N?" Rog asked sitting down beside me.
"Yeah...yeah" I replied fiddling with the hem of my skirt.
"You coming tomorrow? The boys really miss you."
"To what? But yeah I've got that impression today from Bri!" I laughed.
"Oh just a recording session, but Brian suggested you come that's all. You don't have to come if you don't want to darling."
"I'll be there, I promise!"

"Morning guys!" I said walking joyfully into the studio. Suddenly I was surrounded by a mess of dark, fluffy hair as Brian rushed to give me a hug, followed by John and Freddie. No Roger.
"Where's Rog?" I asked, concerned flooding my face.
"Don't worry darling, I'm here!" Roger said laughingly. I whipped my head around and noticed a nonchalant Roger leaning against the door frame.
"Jesus! Don't act so smug!" I joked, giving him a light punch on the chest.
"Its nice to see them back to normal, isn't it?" Freddie whispered to Brian and John.
"I've missed Y/N and it's wonderful to see them back together in the same room." Brian replied.

"You do realise how shit you all are at whispering?!" Rog declared, letting out a small laugh. I just stood beside him laughing my head off, I just couldn't help it! Oh how I'd missed his sense of humour!
"Sorry about that sweetie!" Freddie quipped sarcastically.
"Ready to record boys?"

"Darling! You look disastrous!" Freddie remarked.
"Wow! Thanks Fred! So very kind of you to say, I've been sat here all day, no wonder I'm tired!" With that we both erupted into giggles and gained an audience of the rest of the band...

"She has a beautiful laugh, don't you think?" Roger quietly mentioned to Brian.
"She does, she's a lovely girl Roger, why'd you leave her anyway?"
"Bring that up why don't you? I'd been trying to forget that Bri!" Roger growled before storming out of the studio.

"Everything okay there Bri?" I asked walking up to him and placing my hand on his shoulder.
"You should go after him Y/N..." I nodded and went out the way Roger did.

"Rog? Are you in here?" I asked with caution, walking into a darkened room. I heard the door close behind me so I knew we were alone. In the back corner I heard the faint grumble of his breathing.
"Roger, please listen to me. Whatever Brian said you need to forget it. I'm sure he didn't want to upset you, but do you want to tell me?" I began walking towards the silent figure and once I arrived I crouched down to meet his position.

"Whatever he said, whenever you decide to tell me, I'll listen. Roger I'll always care for you, how can I not. But you broke my heart and I've finally found the strength to recover from that." By now my hand had found it's way into his and my head was comfortable on his shoulder.
"Y/N, I've never stopped loving you and I know that I hurt you by leaving but I had to do it. I was worried that it was going to happen anyway if I was away a lot so I just did it earlier... You do understand, don't you?" His thumb was brushing my had slowly, just like he did when we were together. It was comfortable for us both.
"Rog, I completely understand. I have to admit I had my concerns when you went away every few months, you're quite desirable to people you know? And to be honest, I still haven't had the courage to stop loving you either..." With that I lifted my head from it's resting spot and met gaze with Roger. It was like all time had stopped until a familiar voice broke that tranquillity...

"Darlings! Is everything okay?" Freddie says waltzing in and flicking on the lights.
"Oh shit! Sorry, were you in the middle of something?" He retracts.
"No, no. Don't worry Fred, we were just leaving. Weren't we Rog?" I replied standing up and placing out my hand to help Roger up.
"Oh, yeah. We were just about to leave, we're coming back in now." Roger took my hand to stand up but didn't let go.

"I feel horrible John! I shouldn't have said that to him!" Brian confessed.
"It's true Bri, you were a bit of a cock to say that!" Roger commented as he walked back into the studio, hand still laced into mine. But as soon as Brian saw him he rushed to engulf him in a hug, removing Roger's hand from mine.

Before I could sit down on the sofa at the back of the studio, Freddie had pulled me over to the other side of the room- away from listening ears.
"So..." He began.
"What?" I replied, confused.
"Roger my dear! Don't think I didn't see you two holding hands!" Freddie stated.
"Oh, yeah. Well we sort of had a heart to heart in the other room and well... I don't know really Fred! He's giving me mixed messages!" I agonized, leaning my head onto his shoulder in anguish.
"Don't worry darling, I'm sure he'll come round! Go, sit next to him now!" And with that, he gave me a swift nudge and suddenly I was walking towards where Roger was situated.

"You alright?" He asked, beckoning for me to sit down beside him. I nodded as I sat down close to him, but far enough away as to not give the wrong impression.

"I saw you with Freddie a second ago, what did he have to say for himself?" Roger quietly spoke into my ear, sending waves of electricity down my spine.
"Nothing really, just a chat. You know how he is?!" I answered, trying my hardest not to look him directly in the eye for I was unsure whether I could contain my smile.
"I'm surprised he hasn't pestered you about what happened in the back room, if I know Freddie he loves a bit of gossip!" If only you knew the full story Mr Taylor...

"Don't you think I sound like shit?" Freddie groans as he places his hands on his hips angrily.
"You sound fine Fred! What's the issue?" Brian says while fiddling with the sound desk slightly.
"Can I just do it again?" Freddie declares walking back into the booth without waiting for a reply.

"He's such a perfectionist! How have you been friends with him for so long?" Roger asks, his arm draped over the back of the sofa.
"We are rather similar when it comes to things we are passionate about! Surely you would know that, you've coped with us both for years!" I replied, trying to subdue my laugh.
"True, well you were easier to live with!" Roger commented, joining in with my laugh.
"Why?" I ask, really laughing now.
"You know why darling! How long have you know Rog now? SEX!!!" Freddie joins in from inside the booth. Now everyone was laughing but somehow I couldn't take my eyes off the man sat next to me. I had realised now that I couldn't deny how I felt...

"Darling? Are you okay? You called me and sounded horribly upset!" Freddie exclaims as he stands on my doorstep.
"Just come inside, I really need a chat..."

I told him everything. How I felt, what I was going to do and well, he just sat and listened with a big grin flashed across his face.
"Why are you smiling?" I asked slightly hurt.
"I just am so happy you've finally realised that you and Rog are meant to be!" Freddie said giving me a hug. "You're going to tell him now! No questions!" He declares pulling me off the sofa...

"ROGER!" Freddie sings as he dances into the studio where the rest of the band were.
"What?" Roger bluntly asks.
"Follow me my dear!" He says grabbing Roger by the arm and pulling him out of the room.

"Y/N? Hi! You alright?" Rog asks politely, clearly shocked at the sight of the person stood adjacent from him.
"Just shut up!" I shout, walking towards him slowly. Gently I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him tenderly.
"I still love you Roger, I've realised that now! So, what do you say?" I whispered, my face still within inches of his.
"I wondered how long it would take! I love you Y/N but I didn't know how you felt, I'm so glad you feel the same!" He said before kissing me again.
"Awwww!" The rest of the band echoed and once again we were all laughing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.2K 40
As the title says, Roger x Reader (Based on the film)
200K 3.5K 64
imagines of Queen, imagine them as the bohemian rhapsody cast or the actual members of Queen! either way, I hope you enjoy them"
494 44 22
what if queen had a group chat? i was inspired by the books out there just like this so yeah, enjoy this creative and chaotic thingy i made!
27.4K 372 23
just a bunch of imagines about my favourite people in the entire world 🌈💟 #3 in bohrap #2 in deacon