Royalty I K.SJ [SLOW UPDATES]

By smoljagiya

"You are my soulmate, my one true love. You will be my queen." - Prince Kim Seokjin *BTS Seokjin x Reader {Pe... More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: La Princesse
Two: Emissaire Royal
Three: Voyager à l'extrême Orient
Four: Goryeo (고려)
Five: Daejeon (대전)
Six: Ilgob Wangja (일곱 왕자)
Seven: Cheosnun-e Banhaneun Salang (첫눈에 반하는 사랑)
Eight: Salang-Ui Jeonjaeng (사랑의 전쟁)
Nine: Aleumdaun Kkoch (아름다운 꽃)
Eleven: Mid-eum (믿음)
Twelve: Domang Chida (도망 치다)

Ten: Yoggu (욕구)

472 25 6
By smoljagiya

I looked at the views on this book a suddenly it jumped up 150 reads! WOW.

Go Team Seokjin!

{unedited} 

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Seokjin was lounging in the royal sitting chamber staring blankly at the wall across from him. He had been sitting alone in the large room since the early hours of the morning, having not been able to find sleep after his midnight stop at your rooms.

His head was reeling from replaying the memory of your passionate kiss over and over in his mind for hours. He has been kissed before, but never had he been kiss like that.

***

Last night –

"My beautiful flower."

Seokjin whispered before leaning in to place his lips against yours.

He felt how your body was tense with shock at first, but you quickly melted into him with a tiny whimper. The prince allowed his arms to wrap around your waist, savoring the deliciously honey-like flavor of your lips. It was the most addicting thing he's ever tasted.

Beginning to get carried away with how amazing your delicate body felt against his, he drew you tighter against his chest. He was surprised when your fists gripped the collar of his silk robe, pressing their lips together more. Without thinking Seokjin started to guide you backward until the he had your back pushed firmly against the sitting room wall.

The prince ran his tongue along your plump bottom lip, prodding until you allowed him entrance. Once inside your wet cavity, he rolled his appendage along every service, loving how you would massage him with your own tongue while he explored.

After what seemed like eternity the two of you finally pulled away to gasp desperately for air. Your hooded blue eyes stared into his as the both of you panted in unison. It stayed this way for an unknown amount of time, lustful looks exchanged in a thick silence.

"I think you should leave."

You said before kicking Seokjin out of your room.

***

Present –

Just thinking about that kiss made a shiver travel down Seokjin's spine.

Recalling how soft your petal pink lips were, how sweet your mouth tasted, how good your petite body felt pressed securely between his chest and the wall.

It was so amazing. Pure yet sinful all at the same time.

But he had gotten carried away and you put him in his place by throwing him out into the cold, dark hallway. A grin crossed his plump lips, feeling an odd sense of pride at how you'd resisted his advances, although unintentional on his part.

Just then the doors of the sitting room burst open, his six younger brothers streaming into the room with loud laughing and conversation.

"Hyung!" Jeongguk smiled, slapping his brother's back as everyone took their seats, "You aren't normally the first one to breakfast."

"No," I replied as the servants began setting out our breakfast on the long table before me, "Had a hard time sleeping."

"You don't say?" Jimin said mischievously while pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Yes?" I raise my brow, "Why?"

"Well," he paused dramatically, making sure he had all the brothers' attention, "I heard the guards gossiping this morning about how the French Princess had a midnight visitor."

A majority of the princes gasped in shock, but Taehyung and Seokjin's faces flushed; Seokjin's with nervousness and Taehyung's with jealous anger.

Jimin leaned in and wiggled his brows that the eldest, "Perhaps you couldn't sleep well because you weren't sleepingat all?"

The heir suddenly snarled toward his impish brother, "Don't talk of her like that. She isn't some slut in father's harem."

Jimin's face suddenly went shocked at Seokjin's outburst, the rest of the princes looking between the two nervously.

"I-I wasn't—I was just k-kidding..." Jimin stuttered.

The older glared at the younger for a second longer before his face fell with a sigh.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Jimin," he raked a hand down his tired face, "I don't know where that came from. I think I need some air."

The prince offered his younger brother an apologetic smile before standing to his feet and exiting the now crowded sitting room to the empty halls. Seokjin soon found himself wandering down the long hallways of the palace heading in the direction of your room.

---

"Princess."

"Hmm?"

"You have barely touched your breakfast. Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm feeling too peckish to eat. Please take everything but the tea away."

Your head servant—who's name you recently came to know is Jiyoo—reluctantly nodded, but rushed over with your other maids to remove the trays from your red dining table. The only thing that remained was your steaming tea cup and iron pot.

Eating was the last thing on your mind because it was already much too preoccupied with the events of last night—

When Seokjin barged into your chamber and stole your first kiss.

It was absolutely amazing, but you were so embarrassed. You had acted so desperately; pressing yourself against his body, grabbing his shirt to pull him closer, and actually whimpering at the feeling of his lips against yours.

And then you kicked him out. You have yet to learn how he feels about your spurning. Was he angry? Or did it earn you respect in his eyes?

Regardless, after last night's passionate kiss increased your desire for him tenfold. It also made you think about the seer woman's advice yesterday—

Don't resist your desires. Feel assured it is part of your destiny...

You've put in so much effort protecting your innocence, were you expected to give it to Seokjin just like that? And outside of a committed relationship? But if he—or at least sex with him—was a part of your 'destiny,' then did it matter at all when or how it happens?

... Like today?

You surprised yourself at your own lustful thoughts, shaking your head shamefully. While you were too busy wallowing in your own stew of pity and hormones, you didn't hear the knock at your chamber door or Jiyoo letting them inside.

"Your highness," she interrupted your silence, "You have visitors."

You looked around lazily, but your eyes widened when you saw your guests. Scrambling up from your sitting pad, you bowed deeply.

"Empress," you gasped nervously, "It is an honor for you to visit my chambers."

"Please rise, Princess," the woman spoke softly, yet powerfully. Honestly, she intimidated the hell out of you.

You stood and gave her a timid smile, "To what do I owe this privilege?"

"Well," the woman stood tall in her silk robes with her hands crossed in front of her stomach, looking like the epitome of dignity and refinement, "I realized we have not had any individual time to speak, so I thought I would pay you a visit. I brought a long a guest, if that is alright?"

You look at the woman next to the Empress, she slowly brought her face up from the floor. Her beauty had you stunned, but her eyes glared so hateful you thought she was trying to burn holes through your skull.

"You remember Princess Joohyun?" the Empress asked, her eyes narrowing and a vicious smirk forming on her lips, "My son Seokjin's first wife and future Empress of Goryeo."

Now you knew what was going on. They were here to send a message. The message that Seokjin was off limits.

"O-Of course," you stuttered slightly before nodding to the gorgeous woman, "It is an honor to have you as well, Princess. Please sit and Jiyoo will prepare more tea."

The royal women settled themselves down at your sitting table; the Empress at the head, yourself and Princess Joohyun sitting opposite of one another on either side of her. You tried your best to smile despite the predatory looks they were giving you. To your relief, Jiyoo soon brought out your warm drinks to disrupt the awkward silence.

"So Princess..." the Empress drew, sipping her tea leisurely, "You have truly set our kingdom buzzing with excitement since your arrival."

You hold your tea cup still between your hands, "I am humbled by that, your majesty. I know when we had foreign delegates visit France it would throw the large cities into a frenzy."

"Oh, it's not as simple as being new and thrilling creature for the people to witness, but they have become enthralled in your unique beauty," the high-ranking woman replied.

You blush and duck your eyes, "I'm sure that is an exaggeration."

"Not at all," she argued, "Our subjects have developed a great attraction to you."

"Well, I am honored for their interest," you humbly reply and sip your tea.

"It seems my husband has taken a deep interest in you as well, Princess. Do you feel honored by that?" Princess Joohyun spoke for the first time. It was apparent she was trying to keep her tone calm, but there was pure venom lacing her silky voice.

You looked up at her sudden, threatening words. Glancing between her and the Empress' matching dangerous gazes, you gulped your tea down thickly.

"I-I don't know if I would say the Prince is 'interested' in me," you defended (lied), "He is just being hospitable to a guest in his home."

The Princess scoffed, taking you by surprise at her unbecoming behavior, "Cordiality does not include city tours and private audiences."

"I—"

"Enough!" the young royal slammed her cup on the table, splatter the brown liquid all over the red surface, "You will stay away from my husband or else—!"

"Alright," the Empress interrupted, gently placing her hand on the fuming Princess's shaking hand before turning to your stunned face, "Princess, I also see the sparkle in my son's eye when he looks at you... and I also do not approve."

Your resisted the urge to let your true feelings shine through as you stared the woman directly in her eye. She was fully serious behind her fake smile.

"You are not of our world and that peaks fascination," she said, pushing her tea cup away, "My son with lose his infatuation with you soon enough and that is for the best. You would never be able to fit into our culture's expectations and I would never allow you to remain here to enchant him further. He has a path he must follow in life and that includes Joohyun. It will never be you."

Tears prickled in your eyes as the woman tore you to shreds, but still you wouldn't allow your emotions to show. Pursing your lips you spoke firmly, refusing to let your voice waver.

"Is that all your highness came to tell me?"

"I believe that is all, yes," he smiled widely, "We shall be leaving now. Thank you for the having us for tea, Princess."

Everyone stood and you bowed shallowly to them, "It was my pleasure. Have a lovely day, Empress, Princess."

Jiyoo showed the woman out and you waited until the door was completely closed before you tore toward your room, throwing yourself onto your sleeping pad. The tears you had been holding in to save your pride began to slow now that no one is here.

Honestly, you were not crying because of what the Empress said; it made sense to want a Goryean Empress on the thrown. It was also not because of Joohyun's threats; you understood her wanting to defend her marriage, but Seokjin has already explained his lack of desire for her.

What broke you emotionally of that encounter was the thought of Seokjin being taken away from you. Though he is not yours, you felt such an intense connection to the heir in a way that you did not want to let him go. You wanted him to be yours.

You allowed your anxious tears fall until your eyes were dry and puffy. Curling up into the fetal position, you cradled yourself while trying to quell your own sorrows.

"Princess, are you alright?" Jiyoo softly padded up to your bed.

"I'm fine," you replied monotonously, "I'd like to be left on my own for the rest of the morning."

"As your highness wishes," she obliged before you heard her walk from your room.

You sighed, deciding to close your eyes and sleep the rest of your day away. After laying there for quite a while, you had just started to nod off when a soft tap echoed around your room. Your eyes popped open, flipping over to your back and looking around to see where the noise was coming from; it sounded so close.

This time two more assertive knocks sounded your head snapped to your left to where the hidden door was embedded in your wall. You slowly lifted yourself from your bed and tiptoed over to the hidden access point, gently placing your ear against it before rapping your knuckles against the sturdy wood.

"Flower?" Seokjin's voice carried threw the wall, "Is that you?"

"Seokjin?" you gasped before prying the door open to see the prince standing hidden tunnel that ran behind your walls.

"Hello, my little flower," he grins, looking like an early morning god.

"What are you doing here?"

"Honestly," he looked down bashfully, "I couldn't stay away. I wanted to see you."

A light blush set across your cheeks, "I'm glad you wanted to see me."

"Did you miss me?" he teased, stepping into your room.

"Well, you obviously missed me," you shot back.

He chuckled while delicately grabbing your hand with one of his and your chin in the other, "Always your witty remarks—"

Seokjin paused before lifting your face up to his. He scrutinized your appearance, taking in your still slightly swollen and red eyes.

"Were you crying?" he asked, stroking the apple of your cheek. You know you can't lie, so you just nod.

"The Empress and Princess Joohyun paid me a visit earlier this morning."

The Prince's face stiffed and filled with muted anger, "What did they have to say?"

"Not anything nice," you mumbled and he sighed.

"How about a walk in the gardens?"

You agree and Seokjin leads you through the veiled hall before you both pop out into into the lust greenspace. Once wandering over to a stone pathway, the heir slipped your hand into the crook of his elbow before the two of your started walking in-step.

"My mother is a very difficult woman to please," he said with an exhausted tone, "I would nearly say she hates everyone, other than myself, Namjoon, Taehyung, my father... and Joohyun. Although my father picked all of my sequential brides, my mother handpicked my first. She made it her responsibility to find the next Empress to take her place, which is why she is very protective of her."

You look up to see his thoughtful face as he explains his family's behavior, seeing a solemn look in his eyes.

"Joohyun has a history of necessarily protective behavior for me toward my newer wives. It is unacceptable, but at the same time I feel bad for her. My mother filled her false hope; that we would have many children, that she would provide my heir to the Goryean throne, that I would fall in love with her... but it was all lies. I just cannot force myself to think of her romantically. I refuse to compel myself into love..."

The two of you had made it to your special hideaway by the koi pond. Part of you wondered how Seokjin new to bring you here, but before you could ask he spun you around and draped his arms around your waist. Your faces were now so close your noses were nearly touching. His penetrating gaze sent a shiver down your spine.

"I want to fall in love," he said softly.

"O-Oh," is all you managed to reply, looking down at the pond of colorful fish to avoid his stare.

"You make believe I might actually have the chance..." he whispered, rubbing his nose against yours and leaning in the catch your lips.

The kiss was short; his silky lips suckling on yours for only a few seconds and when he pulled back you wanted to let out the biggest whine. The prince smiled and caressed your face, thinking the kiss was going to develop a sweet moment between the two of you.

Too bad, but that wasn't good enough for you.

Curling the front of his robes, you yank him back in for more. The man was stunned with shock for a moment before gripping your waist tightly to press your bodies together. Both of your mouths battled with passion for dominance, Seokjin ultimately winning through the element of surprise when he pinned your back against a nearby flower tree. You gasped at the sudden feeling of him caging you, unable to escape—though you did not want to—and he took advantage of the by slithering his tongue inside your open cavern. Moaning when he removed his tongue and began sucking your bottom lip.

All the desperate actions you were ashamed of last night—pressing your bodies close, frantically pulling him into you, and moaning at his touch—just fed your desire in this moment. You wanted to show him how badly you wanted him; let him know with your body that you wanted to be his and him to be yours.

After several minutes of intense kissing and touching, the two of you broke away panting heavily. Seokjin pulled away, placing his forehead on yours with his eyes still closed. He sighed while rubbing his thumbs in soothing circles on your sides.

"W-Woah," he stuttered.

"I know."

"I want to do that all day long," he breathed.

You giggled, "You should."

He chuckled back and peaked an eye open, "Really? You'd let me?"

"Probably," you nodded and he grinned.

"Well since I have your permission..." he leaned back in but you put a hand on his chest.

"As much as I would love to continue, I have to get back to my chamber before Jiyoo finds me missing and Michault sends a search party out after me."

"Oh," his smile fell, "Maybe later, then?"

You rolled your eyes and peck his lips quickly, "If you think that's the last time I'm kissing you, you're insane."

He smiled victoriously as he let you pull him out of the secluded garden nook, but hooked his arm around your waist as you walked back toward the secret tunnel entrance.

"By the way," he gave your waist a subtle squeeze before opening the concealed door, "I thought what you did last night—kicking me out—was quite honorable."

You looked up at him, "Really? You aren't mad?"

"On the contrary," the prince shook his head, "It's given me more respect for you."

"Oh," a small smile graced your lips before entering the dim maze.

Both of you walked quietly. Your hand was extended behind you and Seokjin held it the whole trek. Once back at the room, you opened the sealed door and glanced around the room to find it empty. You breathed out a sigh, relieved Jiyoo took the order to leave you alone seriously.

You entered the room and turned back to Seokjin who leaned on the doorframe smiling at you.

"I'm sorry again about my mother and Joohyun, but I hope you understand now their words are purely their feelings and not mine," his chocolate eyes sparkled, "The last thing I want is for you to stay away from me."

"I don't want that either," you replied, leaning into him once again.

He placed his hand on your jaw, "So would you be angry and kick me out again if I used this tunnel to come visit you late tonight."

You blushed, "N-No... but I can't promise how far we can take this. I-I've never done any of thatbefore."

Seokjin lifted your chin to face him and placed a gentle kiss on your lips, "Don't worry about that. I will be here and satisfied with whatever happens."

"Promise?"

"Promise," he nodded assuredly, "Now, I'll go before my brothers start looking for me as well. But I'll see you tonight at dinner and again after dinner. Alright?"

You nodded happily and after one last savory kiss Seokjin bid farewell and you sealed the door behind him. Wandering back over to the bed, you threw yourself back on it and curled into the blankets happily. You couldn't wait to see Seokjin at dinner... and tonight in your room.

---

After a while of laying on your bed and staring blankly at the ceiling, you decided to keep your brain occupied. You picked out your favorite French poetry book for enjoyment and a few Goryean language and culture books for studying.

You were currently in your sitting room, sipping some tea and reviewing advanced Goryean language conjugations when a knock sounded on your front door. Jiyoo hurried to answer it and you heard the faint sound of an authoritative voice echo through your chamber. You maid hustled into the room and you looked up from your book.

"Emperor Kim has requested your presence, Princess. Commander Minsuk has come to fetch you," she said with a bow.

You raised your brow, it was much too early for dinner so why was the Emperor calling for you?

"Did he say what I am being summoned for?" you asked, setting your book on the table.

Jiyoo shook her head, "He did not."

You sighed, lifting yourself from the ground and allowed your head servant to lead you toward the door. She opened it, revealing the Commander who was rigid as ever.

He clicked his heels together and bowed deeply, "Princess. Please come with me."

Standing tall, he turned and walked at a fast pace, forcing you to practically sprint in order to keep up with him. As you two rushed down the palace corridors, you jumped when Michault appeared at your side out of nowhere.

"Gosh!" you gasped, placing a hand over your heart, "Where did you come from?"

"Just was outside checking on the men. What's going on here?" your old friend asked.

"The Emperor called for me," you replied.

"Why? Why was I not informed?"

"No one knows or will tell me. I think it's a spur of the moment issue," you shrugged, "I hope it's nothing serious."

Michault nodded, keeping in step behind the Commander while you ran along with them until your party reached a set of double doors. Commander Minsuk motioned for the guards to step aside before the doors creaked and swung wide.

"The French Princess, your excellency," he announced your arrival before stepping to the side and allowing you to enter the royal sitting chamber.

You bowed deeply once stepping through the door, "Your majesty."

"Please stand, Princess," the Emperor commanded.

After standing you took a sweep of the room, which contained the Emperor, the seven princes, and your uncle. Your brows furrowed in confusion as you took in the somber looks on everyone's faces. Even Prince Taehyung's eyes held a measure of upset beyond his stoic expression. You quickly looked at Seokjin and your stomach turned at the distraught look on his face.

"What is the matter?" you asked in concern.

Your uncle sighed, standing to his feet, "I'm sorry, dear. But we have to go home..."

Your stomach dropped.

"We have to go back to France immediately."

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

If you didn't know Joohyun is Irene from Red Velvet's real name.

Follow me, Little Loves! @smoljagiya

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 410 44
"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." ᴍʀ. ᴅᴀʀᴄʏ ɪɴ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ -----... JungKook Prince AU J.JK X Reader Jun...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
16.7K 423 13
"YOU'RE MY SOULMATE?!" Do you believe in soulmates? Y/N does. But never did she expected her soulmate to be an idol. ❁ 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ㋛ ❁ 𝙵...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

117K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...