The girl who had no boyfriend

Galing kay Park_rosiebelle25

This fanfiction is about a girl named Ayame Kihaku, she doesn't have a boyfriend in the beginning of the stor... Higit pa

The girl who had no boyfriend Introduction
Chapter 1 Ayame Kihaku accidently bumps into her brother
Chapter 3 Katashi opens the door
Chapter 4 Katashi and Ayame doing hw
Chapter 5 Ayame and her friends go shopping
Chapter 6 Ayame's school prom
Chapter 7 Hisashi's room
Chapter 8 Hisashi takes Ayme home
Chapter 9 Katashi and Ayame

Chapter 2 Ayame's science class

7 1 0
Galing kay Park_rosiebelle25

When Ayame got what she needed went back to class and sat in front of her friends listening to the teacher talking, when the bell ran Ayana Kainozaka dismissed her students before they left the classroom Ayana old her students that chaper 2 in their science textbooks if it's not finished it's for homework the students all agreed and went to their lockers to get their lunches. Ayame got to her locker and so did her friends, her friends's locker is in the same row as hers so they could go together for lunch. Ayame's brother told her that he wants to sit with his friends "Yeah go ahead," she said then Katashi gave his sister a thanks hugged her and left to go to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends at their table, well not all of Katashi's friends were all guys that would be weird, so of there were girls sitting at their table. Ayame and her friends went to the cafeteria as well, when they got to the cafeteria the four of them all sat at their usual table where they always sit.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7M 157K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
266K 18.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
337K 38.5K 26
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
548K 29.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...