My Bodyguard 💜Completed💚

Par DallasCowboys888

Meet Blake Crawford, daughter of the richest man in America and an ex-gang member. Meet Chance Wilson, Blake... Plus

My Bodyguard
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ending Authors Note
A/N
A/N
Alternate Ending To Chapter 22

Chapter 9

286 11 0
Par DallasCowboys888

A/N

Picture of Charlie's wedding dress on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kaden's POV~

"Daddy!" I heard Blake yell as she entered my office.

"What is it princess?" I turned my chair so I was facing her she held a white folder. She threw it on my desk in front of me.

"Read." She used an orderly tone. I grabbed the folder in front of me. It said.....

LIE DETECTOR TEST RESULTS

Is your name Justin Vincent Walker?- Yes- Truth

Have you dated Blake Crawford for more than 2 years?- Yes- Truth

Did you purposly cheat on Blake?- No- Lie

Have you slept with Olivia more than 5 times in the last month?- No- Lie

Do you love Blake?- Yes- Lie

Was Olvia the only girl you cheated on Blake with?- Yes- Lie 

Were you on drugs when you cheated?- No- Truth

Did you, your sister, and your mother fight about the plane ticket and you seeing Blake?- Yes- Lie

I looked back up to Blake, then back down.

"What are we gonna do? What do you want to do baby girl?" I placed the folder down and loooked back up at Blake.

"I'm breaking up with him." She replied, I nodded and stood up from my chair.

"He's uninvited to the wedding, now hurry text him that and ead over to Charlie's place, she said the bridal party is going to te spa, nail salon, hair salon, getting makeup done, and getting ready for the wedding." She nodded and left. A few minutes later Cody came in followed by Alex and Dean my 2 groomsmen oter than Chance and Cody.

"Cody, Alex, Dean we have like 9 hours till the wedding. So what should we do for 8 of them?"

"Video gamess!" Cody souted out, man e knows my friends and I so well. We agreed and went to the game room.

----------------------------------------8 Hours and 30 Minutes Later------------------------------------------------------

We were now all in our tuxes with dark blue ties.

"Cody can we talk alone?" I looked over at Alex and Dean.

"Sure dad." The other guys left the room. Cody and I sat down on the couch.

"You ok with me getting remarried?"

"Yeah dad."

"Do you like Charlie? You know for a stepmother?"

"Yeah, she's cool."

"Cody, she's not trying to replace your mom. I've told Charlie and she knows what the line is."

"Ok dad."

"Give her a chance Cody, I'm not telling you to forget about your mom. Blake, you, and I will still go to her and John's grave every year, just te 3 of us."

"Ok, it's just hard to know tat mom's gone and you're getting remarried. I'm happy for you, it's been almost 11 years since she was murdered."

"I know son, listen we'll do same things special and that holds meaning to us, just us 3 but we'll also do things with. Are you ok with that Cody?" He nodded. "Listen, Charlie and I were gonna tell you as well as Blake together, but I can't hide it from you Cody."

"Ok, wat is it?"

"Promise you won't tell Charlie I told you?"

"Promise dad. Now what is it?"

"Charlie, um.... She's pregnant."

"How far along?" His eyes canged from green, meaning sad with both my kids, to blue, meaning happy for both of them. I'm happy they got their mom's eyes, it's easy to tell how they are really feeling about something.

"2 months."

"Come on dad. We have to beat the girls to the altar." We laughed then went outside to the limo with Alex and Dean. When we arrived people were already sitting down. We planned a beac wedding, so no one was wearing soes, except the priest. I walked up front to the priest and the guys lined up behind me.  We waited for a few minutes before the tent opened and the bridal party started to come out. 3 girls walked up front and lined up. Leaving space at the front for Blake and Charlie. The tent closed again then reopened and there stood the two most beautiful girls alive. Blake, my only daughter and Charlie, my soon-to-be-2nd-wife. Their arms were locked as my baby girl walked my other girl down the aisle. Charlie didn't have her dad walk her because e died in a car accident when she was 8 years old. When they reached me. Blake handed me Charlie's arm, she side hugged Charlie and I kissed Blake's forehead. Blake walked ahead of us and lined up in front of the other girls, as I walked with Charlie the rest of the way to the priest.

----------------------------------------------------------------Vows---------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr.Crawford, your vows." The priest said to me. I looked into Charlie's eyes.

"Charlie I love you, I care about you too much for words. Apart from my wonderful kids Blake and Cody, and John, who's gone, You are the best thing that appened to me. I'm glad the coffee shop was busy the day I had an important meeting for work. If it wasn't, you probably never would have been pushed into my arms, meaning we wouldn't be standing here. But I'm so happy we are. I'm happy you didn't run when you found out I'm an ex-gang member, Molly and John were murdered by the gang, that they're after my only daughter, that I have about 30 secret bodyguards for my daughter and a personal bodyguard. I'm glad you didn't run when you found out I was a single father for almost 11 years, just everyting you found out about me, but you never ran. You're everyting to me Charlie. I'll always be here for you. I'll be the best husband I can be. I'll stand by you no matter what you want to do in life. I'm here for you. I can't wait to introduce and call you MY wife. I love you." I said to the beautiful woman in front of me. I wanted to kiss her now, but I'll have to wait a little longer.

"Miss.Dennings your vows." The priest said to her.

"Right." She smiled, trying not to cry. "Kaden, I was happy as well when I was pushed into you. I know Molly meant a lot to you, she was your first love and first wife. I'm happy you know I would never try nor do I want to replace her. I can be myself with you, you make me happy. I trust you that's why when you told me about the gang but said you had ways to protect me I stayed also because I love. I knew you were a strong man because you are the richest man in America and you own a ton of company's you started on your own, but in my eyes you became a lot stronger when you told me you raised 2 kids as a single dad for almost 11 years. I'm so happy that your kids are ok with this. I haven't meet you in the coffee shop on main street, I was instantly happy. I'm going to try to be the best wife I can be, best stepmother I can. I'm so happy that from now on I will be known as Mrs.Crawford. I love you more than words and I always will Mr.Crawford."

"The rings." The priest said. Cody handed me the ring for Charlie and Blake handed Charlie the ring for me. "Do you Kaden Ryan Crawford take Charlotte Ariana Dennings to be your lawfully wedded wife." Charlie looked at me, as did everyone else.

"I do." I said as I slipped the wedding band on her finger.

"Do you Charlotte Ariana Dennings take Kaden Ryan Crawford to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked , everyone including me looked at her.

"I do." She smiled up at me as she slipped the wedding band on my finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Once he said that, I pulled Charlie close to me and kissed her. Everyone cheered. We broke apart, we smiled at each other. We linked arms. Blake came over to my other side and linked arms with me while Cody linked onto Charlie's other arm. We walked towards the reception like that, of course Chance was closely following behind as keeping his eyes open for any sign of trouble. I have my family right here and someone who is like a son to me, following closely behind.

---------------------------------------------------------After The Reception--------------------------------------------------

We were cleaning up after everyone left. Meaning Blake, Cody, Chanc, and I were cleaning while Charlie obeyed Blake's order of resting. As I picked up one of the many cups the limo taking Charlie and I to the private airport, to get on the helicopter I own, taking us to our honeymoon to an island I own. Blake ran up to me. She hugged me as I hugged her.

"I love you daddy, I'll miss you." She started to cry, she hates when I leave or when she leaves to go to another state or country. 

"Hey baby, don't cry, I love you Blakey bear, I'll miss you too baby. I'll be back when you go to bed 2 nights before your birthday. Plus in 2 weeks you'll be in New York with your aunt Monica and uncle Xavier, ou know your mom's brother and sister-in-law. So dry those tears up." She let me go to dry her tears.

"Have fun daddy."

"Ok princess." I kissed her forehead, said goodbye to Cody and Chance. I went over to Charlie and picked her up bridal style, and walked over to the limo.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
3.8K 90 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
328K 6.9K 30
FINALLY EDITED! Enjoy! Also thank you for over 250k!!! :) I love you all so fuckin' much! ******** Scarlet Storm a random human being that doesn't go...
17.3K 187 25
Nathalie Thomas' always known how to protect herself but that didn't prevent her from getting her heart broken. After almost a year, he comes back to...