Little Mix of Wrestling 2[Com...

undisputedchick द्वारा

Cover made by @SexyBombshell The love story between Finn Balor and Jesy Nelson continues... Their journey to... अधिक

cast
01.
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011.
012
013
014
015
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046
047
To be continued...

016

188 12 2
undisputedchick द्वारा

Jesy was in Austin, Texas for Monday Night Raw. She's doing a segment in the ring with Catherine. 

MR: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Cathy Kelley and your Undisputed Women's Champion Jesy Nelson. True Queens.

(RY: Here comes the True Queens. We got Queen Cathy and the Succubus Queen in the house tonight. They got their body guard Razar from the AoP.)
(MC: Both Cathy Kelley and Jesy Nelson were rivals but they turned into allies. It all happened at Money in the Bank. Jesy Nelson retained both titles from both Charlotte Flair and Lacey Evans the they attack Jesy and then unexpectly Cathy Kelley saves Jesy since Lacey Evans beat her at WrestleMania kickoff. Cathy got some revenge last week on Smackdown Live by beating Lacey Evans.)

Jesy and Cathy got in the ring. Razar opened the ropes for them. They got in the ring. 

*commercial break* 

Jesy and Cathy were still in the ring. WWE also shared about Finn Balor and Jesy Nelson's relationship break up and tweets, even Jordan Devlin's tweets. Jesy shook her head as WWE showed it. 

"She can have him," Jesy mouthed. "Well well. I know you are gonna be upset about Finn Balor and me," she said. 

Jesy chants are happening.  "Yes, Finn Balor and I broke up over the weekend. He went to Madrid with his real Goldigger. Lucky Liverpool won and Tottenham lost. Since then, I've been asked by everyone "What happened. Finn Balor's making a mistake. Is it true? So on and so on. Right now, I really don't care anymore. For the first time, I don't need Finn Balor. It his loss that he lost a Woman Like Me and his new goldigger wish she was one too," Jesy paused. 

The fans cheer for Jesy. Cathy pats Jesy's back. "I won these two beautiful titles at WrestleMania by beating Ronda Rousey. Then I retained both of them at Money in the Bank then Lacey and Charlotte became sore losers by beating me down. And Cathy Kelley came to my aid and she's been getting her revenge on Lacey and beat her twice. So we become a True Queens. I am the duel Champion, I am the Succubus Queen and I rule this throne whether Charlotte likes it or not," Jesy said. 

Lacey comes out and starts running her mouth. "You are not the face of WWE, I am...," Lacey paused. Cathy mocks Lacey's whining. "Stop you whining like a spoiled teenage and a sore loser. You are jealous that she's duel champion and your not," Cathy said. 

"Yes, Jesy you did beat both me and Charlotte at Money in the Bank. However I will not stop until you are no longer champion. No matter if Finn Balor broke up with you or not, you are still the real golddigger. I am the next Raw..," Lacey said, as she got closer. 

Razar got infront of Lacey then Charlotte's music plays.

"Hi, Jesy. You and Cathy think you are the True Queens of WWE. I am the original Queen of WWE. I will. At Money in the Bank, you got lucky.," Charlotte said. "I still beat you both. You were the Queen until I came around I rule this throne," Jesy said. 

"I will get my title back and become a 9 time Women's Champion and I will rule this," Charlotte paused as Lacey interrupts. 

"Charlotte please stop embarrassing yourself. What you doing here? I mean you are strutting like a peacock because you're a daddy's girl that needs attention," Lacey said. 

"Razar, open the ropes," Charlotte said. "He only opens mine Charlotte. You do it yourself, you're not helpless," Jesy said. 

"You know why I strut like a peacock because I am half way from beating my daddy's 16 time record," she said. "Which will never happen," Lacey said. 

Jesy and Cathy make a gasp face. "What have you done Lacey? All I seen you do is make tea and losing to Cathy Kelley twice," Charlotte said.  

"Look here honey, you had 8 championships but today you have zero. You're yesterday's news, sweetheart. Now go back to Smackdown unless you wanted to be educated with a Women's Right," Lacey said, shoving Charlotte. 

Jesy and Cathy got out of the ring together and started laughing. The ref came down. Lacey and Charlotte start having a match. Jesy and Cathy standing around and watching it. 

"We want Jethy!" chants happening. 

*end of the match* Charlotte and Lacey collide into each other. "Oooh!" Jesy  and Cathy said. 

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Lacey and Charlotte try to get up.
10

"ring the bell!" Ref Patten said. The bell rings. 

MC: Ladies and gentlemen, neither woman made it to their feet. So this match ends in a no contest. 

Jesy and Cathy shrugged. They looked at each other. "Lets do it," Cathy said. 

Jesy drops the titles, her and Cathy get in the ring and start beating Charlotte and Lacey together. Cathy DDT Charlotte and Jesy climbs the ropes and does the Coup de Grace to Lacey, pretending its Veronica.

(CG: Jesy Nelson and Cathy Kelley making their marks.) 
(MC: Jesy and Cathy got the last laugh tonight.) 

Jesy and Cathy got up. Cathy grabbed Jesy's titles and gives them to her. Jesy lifted both her titles. "My throne!" she mouthed.  

SmackDown Live in Laredo, Texas

Jesy's at Smackdown Live. Jesy found out that she's defending the Smackdown Live Women's Championship against Alexa. Jesy realizes that Bayley is still Miss Money in the Bank. 

"Jesy Nelson, at the Stomping Ground pay per view, you get to defend you Smackdown Live Women's Championship against Alexa Bliss. What are your thoughts?" Kayla asked. 

"What are my thoughts? Well Alexa is gonna meet the Succubus Queen and," Jesy paused as Bayley walks over. "Sorry to interrupt Jesy. I want to warn you about Alexa Bliss," Bayley said. 

"I know what Alexa is all about. But that wannabe Goddess thinks she's gonna beat the Succubus Queen. I will finish what Ronda Rousey couldn't finish, I will end her career, unless you decide to come out and cash in and you beat me for it," Jesy said. 

"We will see," Bayley said, smiling. Jesy winked at her. "You will also defend the Raw Women's Championship as well but you don't know who. Who do you think deserves the opportunity for the Raw Women's Championship?" Kayla asked.

"To be honest, I would defend it against someone who is worthy of being Raw Women's Champion. I don't care who, I will still be forever the first Undisputed Women's Champion and no one will ever take that from me," Jesy said, walking away.

Jesy walked around and Fergal stopped her.  "Well well there's my soon to be ex husband. How is Veronica. Did she come up short in the bed room just like Tottenham did? You're team lost because you didn't have me as your lucky charm," Jesy said. 

"Yeah they did lost. You lost me as well," he said. "Just like Liverpool won, Jordan Devlin won me and not you. He's will always be the bigger than you," Jesy said, walking away. 

Fergal grabs Jesy by the arm, pulling her close to him. "Don't forget, I am the reason why you are the duel ChampionI hope you lose your Smackdown Live Women's Championship to Alexa Bliss," he said. 

"I hope Almas take your Intercontental Championship this Friday. Also, say hello to Veronica for me and tell her that Coup de Grace I gave to Lacey, its for her!" Jesy said. Fergal shoves Jesy away as she hits the crate head first. 

Jesy grabs her head, Fergal walks away in anger. Jesy gasps after what Fergal did, getting up. 

"Oh my god, Jesy what happened?" Liv asked. 

"Nothing. Did you get all that?" she asked. "I did. Even when he shoved you," Liv said. "Good. Send it to me and I will send it to Jordan. Edited it and make a copy of Fergal shoving me and send it to Veronica," Jesy said. 

"Will do," Liv said. "Jordan's gonna be pissed," she said. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Alone // Jerrie ten द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
5.5K 223 33
Book 4 of the series Cover made by @corbinxsevans
19.6K 548 23
Jesy and jade have very different lives. Jade being not so popular at school, Jesy being more popular with her two best friends leigh and perrie. Eve...
9.5K 190 31
One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved