In A Hopeless Place

By dreaminwords

Carter Mace. Now, she's not your average teenage girl. Far from it actually. She's a rebel. A total badass. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Prologue

12.5K 73 2
By dreaminwords

Carter Mace.

Now, she's not your average teenage girl.

Far from it actually.

She's a rebel.

A total badass.

She's done many things and she's only seventeen.

Carter ends up running away and joins the most feared gang in the city, Zayn Malik's gang.

Zayn is the most feared person there is out there, yet Carter isn't fazed by it, but will a new emotion that she's never felt before, faze her?

Especially when it has something to do with Zayn?

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, this is the new Zayn Malik fan fiction. Tell me what you guys think! 

:) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.6K 28
In this twisted, parallel world, leadership is taken by whoever has the most money and power. This person happens to be Louis Tomlinson, the leader o...
58.2K 5.1K 36
City boy Zayn meets country boy Harry when he moves from the city. Two worlds collide. The rest is history. *** When 27 year old Zayn Malik realizes...
44.4K 1.7K 61
If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right. Except this time, the roles are...
15.2K 343 23
Cynthia Lopez a 16 year old girl that lives in Los Angeles, California. Her parents are business workers and they got a promotion, so they have to mo...