𝓖𝓡𝓸𝓻𝔂 | Robert Gould Sha...

By luvlylillys

Josette Mikaelson is a descendant of a woman who was part of the Salem Witch trials that occurred in the late... More

Cast
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Chapter NamesπŸ’•
Sneak Peek!!!
XIV
NOT CANNON TO THE STORY(SMUT) DONT READ IT SUCKS
XV
A/N
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Totaly not interesting
XXII
im sorry

VII

404 18 10
By luvlylillys

Strange Feeling

Roberts POV

As it was almost sunrise I decided that training was over. "Stand at attention!"
I shouted at Josette. She obeyed my command.

"You did good." I said walking around her. "But you can do better. You are dismissed."

The girl gave me a statue and made her way inside. I followed behind heading into my fathers office.

"Yes What is it Robert?" My father asked as I walked in.

"We need to talk....about the girl." I said firmly. He tilted his head and a smirk grew on his face.

"Ah I see, I was right I told your mother the two of you would grow quite fond of each other." The man said confidently.

My eyes widened a bit and I could feel myself blush. "What? No. That is not what I mean." He gave me a look to continue.

"She is a woman. She's not supposed to fight with men father, you know this. You can't put her out there."

"She is ready. I thought you were fine with this Robert?" He questioned.

"I was but..." I stuttered

"Come on boy spit it out!" The man said with a slight raise of his voice.

I wanted to tell him. Tell him that I felt like I needed to protect Josette, but I couldn't. The words wouldn't come out of my mouth. What is this strange thing I am feeling? It's just a girl Robert come on you don't actually like her, I thought to myself.

"Never mind." I said with slight disappointment. "Please don't put her in harms way." I begged, and with that I left the room.

No Robert, if she wants to be a soldier then you have a most likely chance of being her Colonel, you can't be soft on her. I thought

Your feelings will not get in the way Robert Shaw, because I am not a fool, especially for some silly girl.

———————————————————-
A short chapter, mainly to focus on Robert and his thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 24 18
You've had a rude awakening to the real world but it leads you to him, Sam Winchester. he brings you a new truth, a new life that will lead you to un...
625K 28K 200
Being hurled through space and time was not in her plan, but here she was, way back in the past, the year 1961. To add to her troubles, a few of her...
109K 5.4K 50
**Set in Season 10** **IT IS VITAL YOU READ BOOK 1 [ROGUE] FIRST** Josette Winchester got a taste of what her life would have been had she not ru...
2.7K 244 42
At a certain juncture of time in the Middle Ages. A tyrannical king ruled his kingdom with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects liv...