Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 18

415 29 9
By dubdubis_QT

-----------------------------------------------------------
I lie you...
Do you know right that I can't?
Show the truth of myself...
Because I'm so afraid from losing you...
And I still want you...

-the truth untold (bts)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"it's so fresh!" I said excitedly after take a sip of watermelon juice.
He just giggled and take a sip of it.
"it's your favorite fruit right? Hmm am I right?" I asked while looked at him. He crossed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"how did you know?  Did you stalk me huh?" he said and chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and stand up from the chair.
"I want to change my clothes and walk on the beach, kajja!" I said and pull him.
"I want to finish it first... Please" he said pouted.

"okay I will go there alone, bye"
I said and walk away from him.
"W-what!? I won't let my lovely girlfriend walk alone... " he said smiling and hold my hands.
I blush a bit while bitted my lips shyly.
We walked to our hotel room and enter it.

"ahh ... I'm so tired" he said while laying on the bed.
"it's only day 2 and you're already tired?" I said giggled and lay beside him.
"of course... " he said and hugged me while buried his face on my neck.
"yah~ let's change first" I said while push him slowly.
"wae? I don't want" he said and pouted cutely.
"I want to change my clothes, little mochi" I said and he climbed out the bed.
"let's change" he said happily.

"wow okay... I will change fi-"
"let's change together" he said smirking.
"yah! Go away!" I said and quickly enter the bathroom.
I can hear that he was laughing at me.

"ugh he's so pervert! But... He's sweet,kind,handsome,caring,hot...and sexy too! Ahh!" I said shyly while looked at myself on the mirror.
"ughh stop being fangirl to him dahyunnie... " I said to myself and sighed.

I started to change my clothes to the beach dress and put some sun cream on my skin.

When I get out from the bathroom, I saw jimin shirtless.
I gulped nervously and walk slowly to him.
"J-jimin... " I called him and he just raised his eyebrows while turned his body towards me.
"I...use your suncream a bit... It's okay?" I asked him nervously and avoid my eyes from looked at his abs.
He walked near to me and took my both hands.
"you can use everything dahyunnie... Everything is from you, just use it...okay? " he said sweetly to me while looked into my eyes.

I just nodded and avoid from his stared. "are you nervous?" jimin asked me and giggled.
"huh? I-I'm n-not" I said stuttered and gulped when I saw his abs while he's smirked.
"it's obvious that you're nervous...because of........this" he said smirking while drag my hand to his abs.
I gulped nervously by his actions.
"I make this only for you, did you like it? " he said and chuckled.
"I-i n-"

"don't worry... That's for you... I mean, everything is for you" he said smirking and pulled me closer to him.
He slowly put my hands on his neck while looked into my eyes. His hand snaking around on my waist.
"J-jimin... I-i want to walk at the bea-"
He kissed my lips smoothly while closing his eyes.

My eyes widened and froze for minutes. He broke the kiss and laughed."you're cute when shocked" he said and kissed a tip of my nose.
"yah... Kajja, I want to spent our time together at the beach~" I said cutely and he chuckled while wear his shirt.
"okay... Okay... Kajja" he hold my hand and get out from the room.

                            --****--

When we walked at the beach together, I can saw that have a group of girls that wearing bikinis.

They seem so excited when saw jimin.
Ugh

I started to hold jimin hands more tighter. "jimin-ah I want to see the view at there... " I said to jimin.
"but you said,you want to walk at the beach?" he asked me while crossed his eyebrows.
I stopped from walking and pouted.
"but I think...the weather is not suitable for walki-"

"it's suitable dahyunnie~ remember this is Hawaii not Korea" he said and chuckled cutely.
"fine" I just hold his hand and continue walking.

he's hot
Yeah...sexy too!
I think the girl with him is his little sister because they're looks like not suit at all
Yeah true! Because he's more handsome.
Wait... I think he's have a strong muscles
And six pack abs too!
His collarbone and thighs damn!

"ahhh!" the group of girls jumps excitedly while looked at jimin.
I looked at them weirdly.

Crazy

"uhmm jiminnie... I'm tired~" I said cutely while linked my arm with his.
"huh? We only walk for 10 minutes tho" he said and chuckled.
" but I already feel tired... " I said cutely while pouted.
He just giggled and broke our links.

He sat on the sand and looked at me.
"sit here" he said and I just sat beside him. I looked at the view but my eyes still can't stop avoiding that group of the crazy girls.

HE'S SO HOT WHEN HE'S SIT!
HIS THIGH!
HE'S GOOD LOOKING NIGGA DAMN!
MARRY WITH ME ALREADY PLEASE UHH NIGGA DAMN!

They're fangirling while looked at jimin.

Gross they're so loud! Ugh my ear already bleeding because of them damn!

Jimin noticed them and smiled softly at them that can make them fangirling even more.
I rolled my eyes in annoyed and quickly linked my arm with his while put my head on his shoulder.
"looks they're cute right when they're fangirling on me?" jimin said to me while pointed at them.

What the hell

I quickly broked the links and looked at him disbelief.
"wow! You're so brave!" I said to him while clenching my jaw.
"wae? Look at this"

"hye girls!" he said and winking at them.

"AHHHH! HE'S WINKING AT US!" they're screamed like a crazy dog.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed.
"ahh jjinja!  Just go walking with them, I want to spent my time with myself" I said angrily while stand up and walked away from him.

I walked to the restaurant that far a bit from the beach. I sat there and crying silently.
It's so hurt.

He's not even catch me when I walked away from him...
He's truly pervert! I know I'm not hot like them pft!

I crying while looked at the sea.
"all the boy is same!" I shouted a bit while crying.
"uhmm excuse me miss, what do you want?" a waiter asked me and I just looked at him smiled weakly.

"g-give me any t-type of w-wine p-please" I said while sobbing to him and he just nodded.
When he walk away, I continue to crying until my order is arrived.

"thank you... " I said to him and he just bowed.
I stared at the wine and sighed.
When I want to drink it, someone stop me by grabbing the glass.

"yah! Just let m-.... J-jimin.. " I said and didn't realize that jimin was grabbed the glass with anger looks.
"who's letting you to drink this?" jimin asked me with cold tone.
I gulped nervously and looked at the sea. "answer me" he said sternly.

I just ignore him and crying silently.
"ANSWER ME!" he yelled a bit that can make me startled.
"m-my self" I said and still looked at the sea. He just sighed and sat beside me. He looked at me but I just ignored him. "dahyunnie... Look at me please" he said softly while looked at me but I still ignore him and looked at the view of the sea.

He sighed again and nodded slowly.
"I know... It's my fault,  I'm sorry...please forgive me dahyunnie... " he said and I just ignored him,hold my tears.
"actually I just want to tease you... I want to look,  did you really jealous if I talk with the girls like that...and now I just knowed that you really jealous of it huh..." he said and chuckled a bit while I just stay silent.

"hey... I didn't want to hurt you, I just want to tease you...but it ended with this cute moments " he said and giggled.
"say something please my lovely girlfriend~ I really miss your angelic and cute voice" he said and looked at me. He started to pull his chair closer to me. Now his face really close to me.
If I turned my face to him, our lips will touch each other.

"say something or... I-"

"it's hurt... " I said and hold my tears while he smiled and took my hand.
"me too" he said smiled and backward a bit. I finally looked at him with confuse look.

"why? " I asked him and he just smirked.
"remember what I said? if you're hurt, I will hurt too... Because..." he said and took my hand again.

"because.... We have a same heart and feeling" he said while put my hand and his on his chest.
I just blinked my eyes a few times and smiled shyly.
He started to smiled happily while looked at me.
"finnaly!  You're smiling!" he said happily and I just hit his chest shyly.
"yah!" I pouted a bit while he just giggled.

"so... Did you want to go walk with me at the beach, my princess? " he said while offering his hand.
"of course my prince" I said while giggled and took his hand.
We started to walk back at the beach to watch the sunset.

We started to walk slowly beside the sea while holding each other hand.
"actually... this is what I want to do if I have a girlfriend" he said shyly while smiling and I just nodded.
"and I didn't know it's really happen in reality... I thought it won't happen for my life... " he said and giggled a bit.
I started to feeling confused and stop our tracks in the middle.
Jimin looked at me confusedly.
"you need to thinking positive" I said and smiled at him.
He just nodded and looked down.

"I know... But in our life, we have a lot of negative impact...like... We are truly love her and didn't want to leave her but for life... We need to" he said while looked into my eyes with his teary eyes. "J-jimin? Are you cryi-"

"promise me dahyun, if I need to leave you, find other man that was more good or nice than me... Promise?" he asked me. I looked at him confusedly.

"W-why are y-"
"just answer my question... Don't ask please... I already tell you about it many times right?" he said and I just nodded slowly.
"b-but for me you're the best man that I've ever met... " I said and smiled to him. He just smiled weakly and pull my waist closer to him.
"I'm not the best one... Have many man that more good and better than m-"

"I don't want to promise, jiminnie... I want to stay beside you until the end of my life... I won't find other man" I said while hugged him tightly.

He slowly stroked my hair softly.
"I don't want to jiminnie" I said again.

Jimin pov

"I don't want to promise, jiminnie... I want to stay beside you until the end of my life... I won't find other man" she said while hugged me tightly.

I slowly stroked my hair softly while my tears started to falling down to my cheeks.
"I don't want to jiminnie" she said again.

Same dahyunnie... I still want you...
But I can't tell you the truth...
The truth untold from me to you ....

I closed my eyes tightly and try to hold my tears from falling down again.

"I want to spent my life with you... And only you" she said while hugged me.
"o-okay... " I said with voice cracked a bit because of sad.
She slowly broke the hug and looked into my eyes.
"don't worry... Trust me... Believe me,  I won't leave you" she said smiled and wiped my tears away with her thumbs. I grabbed her wrist and slowly pull it away from my face.

"let's see the sunset" I said and smiled weakly to her.
She just nodded and looked at the view. "it's so amazing... " she said in amazed while I just smiled and hold her hands.

"yeah... It's so beautiful like you" I said while looked at it and she just looked at me shyly.
"ah... I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you" I said and giggled while she just looked down shyly.
"me too... " she said shyly and looked at the view.
I looked at her and slowly smiling.
"I think the view besides me is more beautiful than the sunset" I said and she just hit my chest shyly.

"yah~ you're lying!" she said and throwed the sand at me but luckily I ran away from her.
"ahh... You can't attack me" I said happily while laughing.
She smirked and started to ran towards me.

I just ran away from her easily.
"catch me if you can~" I tease her and she just pouted.
"it's not fairrrr you're boy... And I'm a girl so you have a lot of stamina!" she said while pouted cutely.
"so..." I slowly walked near to her.
"I catch y- ahhhh!" when she want to catch me, I quickly lift her up by bridal style.

"yahh!" she hit my chest while laughing.
"I already catch you dahyunnie" I said and she just giggled.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"you're already catch me for a long time" she said to me and I just crossed my eyebrows.
"what do you mean?" I asked her and she just laughed.
"you're so pabo jimminie! It's mean... You're already got me for being your girlfriend for a long time..." she said and I just giggled.

"you're so clever and sweet huh Mrs park?" I said and she started to blushed.
"we're not even married yet..." She said and hit my chest.
"whatever... Our travel now looks like our honeymoon tho" he said smirking.
She just hummed.
"so... If this is our pre-honeymoon... We must do the preparation for making a child too" I said and licked my lips sexily and winked at her.

"yah! Pervert"she said and giggled.
"kajja... I really can't wait for it!"
I said and started carrying her while walking away from the beach.

"YAHH! PARK FREAKING JIMINNNN"

HYEEE guyssss !💜
This is another updateee huhu
So, how is it?
It's cringe?
Or weird 😂¿

BTW I just know what's 'eid day' mean from my friend....
Hmm it's looks like or same like 'Xmas day' right?
So I want to say happy eid day to Muslim readers!😄💜💜

That's all for today!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
ILY guys so much! 💜
Happy holidays and eid day for Muslim readers! 😄💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 169 13
❝ if you love me, why were you so cold to me? ❞ ❝ well, this is complicated. ❞ started: march 2019 ended: june 2019
4.2K 150 23
dahmin love story i hope you like it
6K 463 15
"I don't believe in ghosts." - Jimin "You don't believe in me?" - Taehyung ⬆️ Taehyung ⬇️ Jimin Start - 29.1.2022 End - 28.2.2022
Ghost✔ By Sleep

Fanfiction

331K 15.3K 67
"I don't care if I'm a ghost, I still love you"-jimin