Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 5

5.5K 185 66
By Zarrys_tightrope

🎶I told them both the truth, pull up at the same time.
Ain't no rules I need two, double trouble tongue kissing at the same time. Yeah she love love love it, ooh kissing at the same time. Yeah she love love love it, Yeah this is a double date night. Yeah she love love love it Kissing at the same time, Two bitches at the same time_🎶

"Wh0 the hell?" Zayn had been dancing listening to the song and turned around to see who stopped the music when it came to an abrupt end.

"What the hell indeed, Zayn." Louis said. He was stood arms folded across the chest next to the stereo looking at him. "This is a place of business need I remind you."

Zayn and Ed who's also a tattoo artist in Zayn's shop had been dancing to the song, bopping along. Ed was a very carefree soul, brought up by hippie parents. Easily make friends with anyone and had a laid back attitude. But Louis said Ed's upbringing had nothing to do with his carefree nature, its drugs. He should know they always smoke spliff together when business is slow.

"This is my place of business, Louis, why the heel did you turn the music off for?"

"I was saving your dignity, Zayn. You're welcomed,"Louis then looked at Ed. "No offence mate."

"None taken mate." Ed mumbled softly.

"Offence taken here, mate" Zayn said. "I love that song. You know how I feel about Chris Brown. Why did he ever do to you Louis?" He picked up a small teddy bear which was on the counter next to the cash till, courtesy of Ed. "Show me where he hurt you" he pointed at the teddy trying to keep a straight face.

Ed walked away laughing as he was used to their dramatic antics.

"Did you even see yourself, Zayn. Skank legs, and bopping." Louis scoffed; "You didn't even notice I've been here for nearly two minutes. You both look like a bloody evolution of a dance whip/nae nae tutorial YouTube shit. What's that about then?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and walked towards his office and brought the teddy with him. He sat in behind his desk and looked up at him. "I see a lot of haters with me in this room."

"Im the only one with you in the room, Zayn."

"I said what I said." Zayn grinned at him. "Anyways, did I tell you, I have a date with Harry tonight."

"Please, please shut up. Urgh, I can't believe you're doing this, Zayn."

"Doing what, Louis? Living my life like it's golden?"

Louis blinked, "Did you just referenced a song_you know what? Never mind that. Let's talk about you and the fact that you are going on a date with our Harry. Let that sink in for a minute."

"Well Louis." Zayn smiled, thinking of his date with Harry and how he can't wait. "I tried to let that sink, but it's just floating, babe. I cant help it."

"Can you stop being clever with me for a minute, Zayn, I'm serious" Louis picked up a pen on his desk, threw it Zayn. "Think about it okay?"

"What do you want from me, Louis? I know you think me dating Harry is a mistake. But I'm not the 12yr old you save from bullies anymore. I love you bro but let me take care of this myself." Zayn got up to stand near the window looking out at the life happening outside, "
You, and the rest of the world say we learn from our mistakes then why am I excluded from that rule? If I am making a mistake then it's mine to make and not for you to try and prevent it happening. How else am I going to learn?"

"Zee." Louis sighed and walked over to him. He stood behind Zayn, rested his chin on Zayn's shoulder, his hands on Zayn's waist. "I love you too, bro. Sorry for being a bitch."

"Is this the end of the world? You, Louis Tomlinson apologising for being a bitch" Zayn teases leaning back to rub to their cheeks together.

Louis laughed blowing raspberries on Zayn's cheek like he used to when the latter was younger. He knows he was being overly protective but he couldn't help it. Some things just never changes, that's his brotherly love for Zayn.

Thing is he's got reservations when it comes to Harry and relationships and lack of commitment. The fact that Harry is still friends with his fuckbuddy Kendall just alleviates his worries. She's always sticking her nose in other people's business, always been jealous of Zayn for some reason.

"I've got an idea" Louis suddenly said biting Zayn's shoulder playfully.

"Yeah?"

"Double date" Louis said excited. "Let's."

"What?!" Zayn turned around to look at him. "No. No. No. Absolutely not."

"You should thank Chris Brown. His song just gave me the idea for a double date." Louis then laughed like a maniac at pleased with himself. How he comes up with ideas sometimes it's just genius in the works.

They stared each other down till Zayn huffed annoyed and done a boss move ordered Louis to get out of his office. Louis cackled like a wicked witch all the way to their staff room to make himself tea. He always win and not sorry for being a bitch at all. He knew Zayn was not going to say no, not really. His no was weak, not convincing. He cant wait to see Harry's face.

*

*

"What is he doing here?" Harry was huffing and puffing, not believing his eyes when he saw Louis and Eleanor enter the restaurant almost the same time as them.

"I'm sorry. He invited himself after I told him about our date. I did give him the wrong venue of where were going then told Niall what I done. We laughed about it. I think Niall babbled cause Liam doesn't know nothing about tonight." Zayn said.

"Bloody Irish leprechaun. I'm hiding his beer, actually I'm tipping all his beer down the fucking drain." Harry said gritted teeth.

"Haz! Zaynie" Louis shouted as if they haven't been looking at them already. He sure was pleased with himself looking at Harry, who was already narrowing his eyes at him, mumbling whatever to himself.

"God help me accept things I cannot change" Harry repetitively said that quietly in prayer following the server showing them to their table.

Louis and Eleanor walked infront, and Zayn reached out to hold Harry's hand, squeezing it and instantly calmed him down. Harry looked at their hands, how they fit together and squeezed back.

It's not the first time holding Zayn's hand but it feels different because of the meaning behind it this time. He's not worried about Louis sabotaging their date as long as Zayn is there holding his hand.

It's been two weeks since him and Zayn had the talk. Zayn said yes to going on a date. He'd been quite shy, blushed when Harry asked him, Harry was so gone and had to kiss him. They've been kissing at every chance they got when Louis wasn't there as he didn't allow them kissing before they're officially dating. He was acting like he is Zayn's father, instead of his best friend.

When Niall had pointed out that Zayn and Harry had a hot make out session in the club few weeks before, so them kissing really didn't matter. Louis had slapped Niall right in the face nearly hitting Liam who was sitting between them and told to mind his non existent fucking business.

The double date went plain sailing-ly well. Louis was pleasant and polite towards Harry. Zayn had a theory Eleanor had something to do with Louis's toned down demeanour. She was funny, strongly opinionated and spoke her mind without being rude and match Louis's sassiness. Most noticeably to him, she would quickly divert the conversation when Louis asked something to Harry that also seem borderline interrogatory.

By the time the date came to an end Harry and Eleanor were making plans about meeting up in a coffee shop that has the best kale smoothies. Louis and Zayn had both grimaced at the same time and said no thanks even though no one asked. They said their goodbyes at the door and both couples went different directions.

"Walk with me, Zee" Harry said holding out his hand for Zayn who grabbed it. They walked hand in hand silent for few minutes, enjoying each other's presence. They are best friends turned into lovers and there was no awkward pauses, just welcomed silence.

It was a midweek date night, the streets weren't too busy and both had work commitments tomorrow. But they were by no means in a rush to go home, both not wanting this night to end yet. Even though they live together as flatmates Harry had left and got ready in Niall's flat for the date leaving Zayn to get ready.

They have decided to take things slowly. They live together but not like, together together as in a couple way. They are always together as friends. Tonight was different and it felt different. He may not have to kiss Zayn at the door and bid him goodbye like most dates do. But he will say goodnight and kiss him outside his bedroom door and try not to sleep with him tonight.

Harry saw an ice cream truck, knowing how much Zayn loves vanilla ice cream, he bought him one as well as himself. He was being gentlemanly which Zayn appreciated looking at him like a smitten teenager.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Harry asked smiling at him.

"Yeah..Yes I am, thanks" Zayn was looking at him so gone. He wanted to kiss him so bad, Harry was a great kisser lips so soft and peachy. He was leaning forward slowly when he felt something cold in his hand and pulled away to see ice cream melting in his hand.

He chuckled nervously finding a tissue in his coat pocket to wipe it off, but Harry beat him to it. He took Zayn's hand and licked the ice cream from his fingers. He was slow in doing so, taking each finger one at a time in his mouth licking before proceeding to the next one.

Zayn stared at how Harry's tongue moved circling around his fingers right to the tip. He watched Harry lick his palm, tongue always leading first followed by lips. His heart was beating so fast, he was shaking a little bit, not sure it was from cold breeze or arousal.
He didn't want to meet Harry's eyes, afraid he will combust from emotion and lust.

"Zee" Harry said softly voice so raspy and fucking sexy.

Zayn felt like he needed to hold on to something, his other hand going for Harry's waist to ground himself.

"Yeah" Zayn replied finally looking Harry in the eyes. He kinda wished he didn't cause his breath stuttered for a second. It's like his body was trying to catch up with the emotions not sure which one to focus on first. Lust. Love. Lust. He would say love was winning.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry whispered quietly.

Many years of want and longing lead to this moment here. Zayn was relieved Harry wanted him as much as he does. He was ready to take the next step with Harry wherever it may lead. Liam and Louis will just have to deal with that.

"Yes" Zayn smiled happily feeling like jumping up and down.

"Yes?" Harry had to ask again, because fuck, he waited years to hear Zayn said yes to him, over and over again.

"Yes." Zayn giggled, running his tongue along his teeth. "I will be your boyfriend. If you become mine."

"I waited years to hear you say that, baby." Harry smiled dimples poppy and leaned in for a kiss. Soft and gentle he kissed his gorgeous boyfriend.

They kissed and kissed in the middle of the street. Soft and long kisses not hurried. They kept looking at each other's eyes smiling like idiots. And yes, they'll prove everyone wrong. Harry will anyway. They will be fine as long as they've got each other. Who knows where their relationship will lead to. Marriage, then children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.2K 72
Every single breath he takes around Zayn is a lie. Harry's entire being when he's near Zayn is a fucking lie because Harry never wanted this to turn...
209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
28.3K 1.4K 8
Harry will never think of their marriage as a mistake. How could he? It was five blissful years and one full of nothing but fighting and the occasion...
19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...