The Pirate and The Rose

By EybiSea

No harem and I don't own anything except the story. Y/n L/n is Ruby Rose's Best Friend they love to hang out... More

Ruby Rose
New Friend
Goodbye
The Weird Owner
Give Gifts. Give Life.
Where are my friends?!
What was that for?!
Marionette's Past
New Adjustment
Marionette........
Alone at The Restaurant
Every End Has A New Beginning
Captured
Black Beard
Foxy The Pirate/Assassin
Padstow's Farewell
Velvet
Thorns
Atlas
I saw the beautiful Rose again
Inside the Ship
The Huntress And The Pirate
The Two Infiltrators
new author
Wokening Up
Grimms Attacks
Aftermath
End
New Book(Confirmed)

Help.....Us....

7.8K 125 116
By EybiSea

Y/n POV

William lost his mind he is murdering everyone. He killed my friends. I am currently crying right now. I hid at Pirate's cove. I hope he doesn't find me.

William:Found You!

He grabbed me by the neck and threw me.

Y/n:N-No... Please....  don't kill me!

William:Don't worry this will be over soon.

He stabbed me in the eye. I screamed.Then he stabbed my other eye I can't see anymore. I manage to poke his eye he got angry.

William:Why you little shit!

He cut off my arm I screamed then he began to choke me to death. I can't breath. I lost consciousness. I died.

No one POV.

William saw the owner. He laughs.

William:Feel what I felt when my kids died that day.

He charge at the owner. And killed him. He notice he's inside are all mechanic then a music was heard all around.

William began to shake because of fear. The lights began to flicker.

Then the real owner appeared.The man William killed was just a Puppet.

The owner killed William in a gruesome way. The owner is sad to see the children dead.

(A/n:These are the only characters Foxy, Chika, Bonnie and Freddy. And the Puppet too. I won't add more and I will not use theories on FNAF.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 45 11
What would the World of skylanders be like if our beloved spyro was a she with an even juicier backstory and after that letdown of a season three all...
150K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
356K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
36.1K 1.4K 34
They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/n save their marri...