The Crush

By mrgmarietta

"Crushes are Crushes,they'll end up crushing your heart" More

Prologue
Chapter
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
End

Chapter 3

143 5 0
By mrgmarietta

"So what if he texted you? It's just a text.."

Mae's POV

It was another school day. You know the routine, wake up , go to the bathroom , eat. As soon as i could i headed to school and surprisingly 10 minutes early. Wow. So i was walking around the campus looking for Crystel, Michelle or Kylie. I saw Crystel running towards my direction.

"Maeeeee!!"

She was still running to me and when she came close enough she came to a halt. She started pulling me. Pulling me to the..bulletin board? She pointed at this paper pinned onto the board. It was about our school's choir. They needed people to sing for the Mass or stuff and Auditions are at the chapel. I looked at Crystel and she basically begged me to audition with her. So me being the idiot i am, i ended up auditioning. The Audition was after school so i guess we just had a few hours to practice.

School ended and Me and Crystel headed to the school's chapel. To my surprise i saw Aaron there. Turns out he's been an old choir member so..what a surprise.. It was finally our turn so Crystel sang I'm alright by Jersey Green and i sang The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. We were told that we'd find out the result soon.

~~~~~~

It's already been a month since Me and Crystel got in the choir but we pretty much didn't have time for rehearsal. We were also in the school's newspaper team. Last there was this school contest, The Voice , there was going to be auditions, on Friday. The Mass of St. Therese was coming soon so we really needed to practice. They told us there was practice after class so we planned to go, so we had the same routine and class ended. For the whole day i didn't see Aaron. He was probably absent. I decided to wait for Crystel cause she had some kind of Math class. So i waited. She hasn't came out within an hour so i had to leave. I started looking for where the choir was at and i found them at the chapel. I practiced like 2-6 songs but i was still late. Aaron was there playing the piano for the choir. Rehearsal ended. So Me , Aaron , A grade 7 and another grade 9 were left just for no reason. An Ed Sheeran song came on while the other grade 9 , Angel , was skipping songs.

"Hey don't skip this."

She didn't skip it. He started singing it but while he was singing me and the grade 7 left and while we were walking i heard the him skip the song. I saw my friend Jane and i left the grade 7 because she had to talk to a teacher. Me and Jane headed back to the Chapel and saw Aaron there, Angel then left a few minutes later. Jane sat there and we just watched him practice some songs.

Aaron was looking for a song he could sing for the audition cause turns out he was gonna audition. So he sang some songs mostly Ed Sheeran though may i mention. I was just sitting there.

"Hey, be my audience"

He said to me i laughed and just clapped. He tried songs like Iris , Maps , and How to save a life. I joined in sometimes and i would also clap. The day ended and i had to go.

-

When i got home. I messaged him and said Good luck for Friday even though he wasn't online. So i just stayed on twitter until he answered which was two hours later.

"Haha.. Thanks. Oh. And thankyou for being my audience a while ago."

"Haha no problem it was fun xD"

"Yeah. Sure it is xD"

"Wish me luck. Haha." He said before i could reply to his last message.

Little did he know that i was also going to audition.

"So have you decided what you're gonna sing?"

"Yas! Imagine by John Lennon."

"Good choice."

"Have you heard it before?"

"Well i've heard it once" i told him.

I asked how many would be auditioning in his class and stuff like that.

-

FRIDAY

I woke up. Earlier than usual. So i got ready like always. Went to the bathroom, then to the kitchen, ate some food, and left. I got to school 8 minutes early. Now that's unusual. I started practicing the song i was going to audition with. White Horse by Taylor Swift. And within 2 minutes Michelle arrived. She told me to relax and that the song was good. Crystel and Kylie came in at the same time. 2 minutes before the bell rang. We headed to class and did the same. Discuss. Copy. Discuss. Break time came and i told them some stuff and Kylie just asked me a question about the audition.

"Hey Mae! Can we watch your audition later?"

I thought about what the teacher has told us.

"Probably not. Cause it starts around 1:00 and you guys have class."

And soon enough my ears were filed with the sound of "awwes"

-

It was our computer class then someone came in our class. Calling the people who would be auditioning. There were 3 of us in that class. So we headed out of the class and went to the AVR. So the three of us sat together and i saw Aaron on the other side of the room. I don't know why but i started avoiding his stares and smiles. Our teacher told us to go outside and we would line up. She started with my class and she basically told me to go first. So i entered and hid behind the giant board so the judges wouldn't see me. The music started playing and i started singing soon enough. Someone rang a bell for me. But don't think they have the spinning chairs. Before i finished another bell rang. I then walked over to the judges and saw the three coaches. The first one who rang for me was Coach Mike, The volleyball coach who also rocks at singing. The second one was a girl who i wasn't really familiar with who's name is Ms Beth. The third coach who didn't ring for me happened to be my Choir coach. I ended up choosing the volleyball coach. Coach Mike. I went back to my class with my friend who didn't get in also with my other classmate who got in.With me being busy i forgot we had a tiny field trip the next day. The rest of the day people were asking me if i got in and stuff. Right when i got home i decided to message Aarom. I wanted to know if he got in. It would be fun if i was against him or something.

"Hey! How was your audition?"

I was sure that he got in. He was prepared, he even brought his own guitar. He didn't answer me that day but he did the next morning.

"Quite. I mean really terrible. Haha!"

Terrible? Yeah right..

"Really? I don't believe that! Who rang the bell for you?"

He's a good singer. He really sounds great.

"No one. Haha! 😃"

"No way. You're kidding me right?"

"Of course not. 😉"

Damn he loves emojis

"No waaay. I think you got in and you're just joking with me right now."

"You're asking me then you don't believe me.i think you're the one who's kidding me! 😃"

I couldn't reply cause i had to go to the school so we can go to our little field trip but i stalled ran to the bathroom and told him to text me and i ran out. While i was in my mom's car i started hiding my phone in my handkerchief cause phone's weren't allowed for our class. Its so unfair! The other class gets to bring their phones.

~

I got to school and got onto the bus. I sat next to one of my new guy friend Zion they saved me a seat that's why. Zion then looked at me and told me.

"Mae did you bring your phone?"

"Yeah! Did you?"

"Yeah but Ms caught me,"

"Aww tough luck."

"Maeeeeee can you get my phone. It's with my mom! Mrs took it and gave it back to my mom! Pleaseeee"

I stared at him like he was crazy but eventually did it. I went off the bus and went to Zion's mom who was close with my mom as well, got his phone and went back on the bus.

-

So turns out we're going to watch a play based on a legend. We were just passing food around the bus that's it then suddenly my phone vibrated from inside handkerchief. I checked to see where my teacher was. She was in front of the bus and i was at the middle part so i could use it. I took my phone out and saw on my lockscreen

"Jerk

3 minutes ago"

I slide my finger across that thing and put in my passcode.

"Hello! :-)"

Tbh i hate that thing that he does with the emojis.

"Whatsup? Haha"

He told me how he was Disappresed. I asked him why and he said.

"I'm really not a good singer for god sake. :-)"

Damn this guy's emotional.

"In my opinion you're great."

"Great for being stupid."

I sent him a long text saying he isn't stupid and that there are other contest. I mean don't let one dumb contest bring you down. In fact i told him i'm the stupid one.

"You're not stupid. Thanks. It actually helped a bit"

"No problem. Just forget about. But tbh you don't know maybe i am stupid xD" i sent back.

"Tbh? No you're not stupid. I am telling you! You're awesome!"

I was flattered but yet he's stupid. When i meant "i'm stupid" i mean the funny stupid! I face palmed myself because of that.

"To be honest. Haha. Well thanks! So watcha doin?"

"Haha :-) eating. How about you?"

"On our way to watch the play."

Woohoo! That rhymed! 3 points for me!

"Enjoy! And take care! :-) that's a really great play. :-) ttyl."

After that last text he sent i was just watching stuff happen. I was that bored. We got there after an hour and well went to the museum we started taking pictures but also checking if our teacher was watching.out of the blue our teacher saw us and asked us who owned the phone. We were using zion's phone at the moment. We told her it was zion's and well zion ratted me out and told her i had my phone also. Thank God she didn't take our phones though. After the museum we had to wait for the play to start. While we waited i texted Aaron.

"Hey again! xD"

"So. What you doin' now?"

"Waiting haha hbu?"

"Lying in bed and texting. So how was the play?"

"Haven't watched it yet haha"

"Ahh, so you mean. It's not starting yet??"

"Nope not yet. We're playing kill fuck or marry and not to be awkward but my friend would marry you! xD"

"Ohh. Well. Just enjoy. :-) did all of you get in the museum?"

Before i could even reply, he sent another text.

"Ahaha!! xD wtf? But atleast not kill. Haha! :-)"

"Yeah! Haha, so whatsup?"

Right when i asked that people started standing up. We were about to enter the theatre.when we got in i sat down and he replied.

"I'm now eating. Wanna join? :D"

"Haha. YES I'LL JOIN xD"

"Haha! :-)"

The lights turned off and our teacher told us to turn off our phones,

"Hey ttyl it's starting"

"Sure. :-) Enjoy! :-)"

I put my phone on silent but put vibrate on.

During the plat my phone vibrated it showed.

"Jerk

6 minutes ago"

I quickly swiped but of course the brightness was low.

"What's the meaning of tho?"

Damn this guy really is stupid.

"Shortcut for though. :)"

"Oh. Haha. Thanks. :-)"

"No problem, so whatsup?"

I turned my phone off again and watched the play. The main guy was cute as hell. They would look at me and my friends and we would like wave or give them a thumbs up. At the end the main guy even blew a kiss where we were sitting! Right when it ended my phone vibrated.

" sitting, watching tv haha :-) HBU?"

It took me a while to reply cause i was still fangirling with my friends over the main guy who's name was Don Juan in the play.

"Hahaha the play just ended :)"

"Ooh.. So did you enjoy it?"

Lol i enjoyed Don Juan,

"Yes OMF DON JUAN IS SO FKING CUTE AKDBSJSBA"

"Ahaha! IKR! Haha! The play is so great right? :D"

"Yea but DON JUAN IS AKDNSOSBDSKAND xD"

"What does that mean?"

STUPIDITY OVERLOAD. FOR FUCKS SAKE DUDE. I didn't answer that question cause it was beyond stupidity.

I told him i would be obsessed for a few days and he agreed that i would.

"DON JUAN IS SO DAMN CUTE THO."

"Ahaha! Oh look! I see a girl obsessed for Don Juan. Hahaha!!"

While walking i was texting him. We were finally going back to the bus.

"Who wouldn't be obsessed?! He's H.O.T"

I sat where i was sitting before and the bus started moving. Zion was still next to me and he was getting crazy. He started head banging whenever the bus would like shake.

"HELP THE GUY NEXT TO ME IS CRAZY .. LOL"

"Ahaha! I guess so? Who's sitting next to you?"

"Zion 😂"

"Ooh, ahaha!! That's ok, atleast you know him. :-)"

I am getting sick of that emoji.

" haha wait, how do you know him?"

"Yeahh! He's the white boy right?"

I laughed. It's true though. He is a white boy. We just kept texting and yeah.

The rest of the day Michelle , Kylie and Zion came over and we played some Just Dance cause Y.O.L.O

And i slept peacefully.

-

Sunday.

The day before monday but luckily tomorrow was a holiday. Which means no school. I was supposed to go to choir rehearsal tomorrow but i couldn't cause i was late for the meeting last wednesday. I stayed on twitter, tweeting some people and following some people. Minutes a notification from imessage popped up.

"Lukey Pukey

Imessage"

I opened it his message and he said,

"Maeeeeeeeee can we facetime??"

"Yeah sure, YOU CALLIN DOE , IM LAZY TO CLICK THAT TINY CALL BUTTON."

"NOOOO YOU CALL."

"JUST SLAP THE DAMN BUTTON."

"FIIINNEEEE."

Within a few minutes my screen said

"LUKEY PUKEY

ANSWER DECLINE."

I CLICKED ANSWER AND SAW THE BLONDE LAD LOOKING AT ME.

"SUP BLONDIE!"

"SUP...BLACKIE?"

I laughed at his failed attempt to insult me.

"EPIC FAIL DUDE."

"PSSH YOU'RE MEAN."

I opened my mouth to say something.

"LUKE ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN LA-"

I looked behind him and saw another blonde lad.

"Mae? SIISS!!! Hows it goin? How d fam?

I laughed at his pronunciation of words.

"It's all great bro! Hows El Paso? "

"It's great sis!"

Luke cleared his throat and looked at Niall.

"Oh. Yeah right... LATER SIS. LOVE YA , MISS YA, TAKE CARE."

"SAME NI , LOVE YA."

"Mae , let's do this another time when the guys aren't here. They're a pain in the ass. "

I laughed at his last comment.

" i know Luke , I know. Talk to you soon."

"Bye Mae, Love ya take care!!"

"Same Luke byeee."

The call ended and i went out with my mom to eat. That's pretty much it. Nothing interesting,

~

Monday

I woke up at 8:30 surprisingly early. I woke up slightly disappointed cause i couldn't go to practice. I turned off my phone with the ringer on , I went on my Laptop and logged onto twitter. I started to type in a tweet saying "@Luke5SOS when will you stop being stupid."

TING

I turned on my phone to check what happened. It said..

"Jerk

6 mins ago"

I swiped my finger across the screen and put in my passcode.

"Goodmorning. :-) are you attending the choir practice?"

"Goodmorning :) and probably not. Sir didn't accept my reason."

Our coach said, we had to have a valid reason to why we were late or why we didn't attend practice last wednesday cause he wasn't there, in order to attend this practice and the mass.

"You attended the last practice right? So you can come. :-)"

"I was late tho :( sir didn't accept Erika's reason either i think."

I think he thought i was saying if i went today i would be late so he replied with

"Well , i'm not at school yet."

"Haha. I thought it was 8-11? You're so late!! xD"

"Yeah. Haha. I'm doomed."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Haha. What time did you even wake up? xD"

"7. But i also cooked breakfast so.."

Holy shit. This guy cooks. Finally something i don't know.

"Wow. You can cook? Well damn."

"Haha.. What? :D"

Before i could even reply he sent another text.

"Coach said you can come. :-)"

After that i was like 'Seriously!?' And stuff like that. The thing is i had plans with my family but it's alright i'll just leave early. I got ready and left with my mom, she talked to our coach saying i'd have to leave at 11:00, i got to school at 9:30 we started practicing and Aaron and i were so awkward. At the end my mom got to school picked me up and we left,

~

Later around 1:00 i texted him again cause i was just that bored.

"Hi!! :D"

I got a text back and well long story short, i guess his girlfriend had his phone that time.

-

Tuesday

I had school this day. Lets just fast forward to the end of classes cause well. Classes suck. So first of all, i had a small sprain in my ankle cause it was our P.E day

So i went with this girl who i'm kinda close with let's call her Penny, to the gym then when we reached the guidance counselor's office i think , aaron came out , then we passed him then he asked from behing me

"hey, you ok?"

Then i said

"yeah, i just have a sprain"

then he said

" No you're not ok , you have a sprain."

Then me and Penny went into the gym then she went to the very end of the gym so i stayed a bit close but at the wall cause she was gonna leave her bag then she would bring me to the school's gate then a grade 6 who i know who's name is Nica hit my arm then Aaron passed me and Penny went to get a chair then Penny said

"Aaron!, can you bring her to the school's gate."

then he said

"to the gate? Alright."

then he put his bag down then i said to Penny

"what!? Why!?"

She said she couldn't leave anymore , he quickly came back to me then i started walking then Nica passed me then i hit her. Aaron looked at me like 'why did u do that?' I said

" she hit me earlier thats why."

So we were walking well i was limping then i said

" You can stay here, i'm okay walking alone.."

Then he said

" no it's fine, you might stumble or something."

Then i laughed then we went out then when we passed the clinic he said

"do you want me to get a wheelchair"

then i laughed then said

"why would i need a wheelchair? Its just a sprain."

Then it looked like he was gonna say something but i cut him off and said

" ahh ohkay you dont think i can walk?"

Then he quickly answered and said

"No,No i'm just concerned , i dont want to see you having a hard time, don't you appreciate my concern? "

then i laughed and said

"ah ohkay"

then we reached the gate and i said

" where are my idiot friends"

then i saw them outside the gate then before i went out i said

"okay , i'm fine here ."

He said

" you sure? "

and i said

"yeah, thanks "

i smiled at him then he like waited for me to go to my friends then when i looked back when i was with my friend he was just currently walking back and my friends were just like "yieeee" , "you grow up so fast" damn my friends. I explained the whole story to my friends so they wouldn't think otherwise. A few minutes i saw my mom's car arrive and i grabbed my bag and went inside the car right when i went in 'all of me' playing , what's up with all of me? It reminds me of him. Why? He knows how to play it on piano and well that's one of the songs i was listening to when i met him. Maybe i was falling for him. He's on my mind alot, i smile whenever i see or think about him. I get butterflies when i text him. Maybe this is stage 1 in falling inlove.

AUTHORS NOTE

SUPER LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS YAAAAAYYY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY BC THE VOICE THING HERE IN THE STORY IS ALSO HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE SO HA. BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 223 37
83.2K 1K 60
Short stories and scenarios of couple romance.
869K 12.4K 72
These are fantasies of you and your crush. Come on I know you to read them. Press the button please. (Completed)
471K 6.4K 178
Things that I imagine my crush doing for me, in the form of imagines(requests are closed).