Queen Aimee

By MzTitania

A queen was made the moment a deal was struck. Luca Savedra had earned the queen to his empire. A queen... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
00
Dolore di Layla

Author's Note

5.4K 90 33
By MzTitania

Hello lovelies,

We are officially at the end of this wonderful book.
Thank you all so much for being with me throughout this journey.
Ya'll sincerely made me so happy with the reads, votes and comments.

I also want to apologize for not giving most of you the type of ending you expected. When I said "Happiness ends here" in the description of this book I literally meant it that way as Aimee didn't get a break from sadness throughout her Thirteen months of being the Queen and wife to Luca Savedra.
Please don't hate me or my book because of this.

There would be no sequel to this book as it was strictly about Aimee and not other characters. Chapter Twenty five is the last you would read on this book.

These listed songs have been on repeat throughout the journey of this book and has been a total mood for me so I highly recommend it to you guys.

1) Yungblud ft Halsey - 11 Minutes

2) Nicki Minaj - Grand piano

3)Nasty C ft Rowlene - Send me away

I love ya'll so fucking much and I'm grateful for all the love this book has received and will receive in the future❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.9K 63
*NOT FULLY EDITED* Adelyn Laurent; the only child to the rulers of the French Mafia. Treated nothing less than a princess her whole life, she dreamt...
670K 18K 63
For a long time all he's ever known was loneliness and pain. That is, until he saw her. To him, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. From t...
86.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
220K 3.1K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...