The Only Solution

By mmacdonald22

The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine un... More

Description
Chapter 1 - Owen
Chapter 2 - Sang
Chapter 4 - Sean
Chapter 5 - Nathan
Chapter 6 - Sang
Chapter 7 - Gabriel
Chapter 8 - Sang
Chapter 9 - Victor
Chapter 10 - Sang
Chapter 11 - Luke
Chapter 12 - North
Chapter 13 - Dr. Roberts
Chapter 14 - Sang
Chapter 15 - Sang
Chapter 16 - Silas
Chapter 17 -Sang
Chapter 18 - Kota
Chapter 19 - Sang
Chapter 20 - North
Chapter 21 - Luke
Chapter 22 - Sang

Chapter 3 - Sang

5.8K 283 41
By mmacdonald22

I've decided that I am okay with failing my final exams and I am not going to study. So here is another chapter!

Also, I just re-read 'Their Bird (An Academy Fanficition)' by ada_meyers_ and it is so good! I really love it and those who haven't read it yet really should!

WARNING: ABUSIVE CONTENT, MENTION OF TORTURE

Sang

My pace as I enter the building is rather urgent.

I don't want Owen's Kota to spend a lot of time in the hands of the Step-Bitch. It can be traumatising for those who aren't used to it. With her hatred for men which only grew after my father ditched us, I wouldn't want to be Kota right about now. Well, I have actually been in Kota's place quite a few times, but it is never plesant.

Who am I kidding?

Step-Bitch's lessons are closer to torture than anything. I speed up, at least the building is mostly empty. I won't have to deal with anyone stopping me and asking questions, especially when I get Kota out of here. Not that anyone in the Albanian Mob asks questions anyways except for Greg and Boss.

I open the door to enter what is commonly refered to as the dungeons. Immediately, I hear Step-Bitch, "Little murderer, I'll show you what pain is."

It seems that I have gotten here barely in time, I rush in, "Ma'am."

Ever since dad ditched, Step-Bitch told me everything about my actual mother and demanded I refer to as ma'am. I don't usually do it unless I am in the middle of being taught a 'lesson'. Step-Bitch froze in her movements to whip Kota and turns to me. I really don't like teh glint in her eye, but I refuse to flee. 

Shit! I had totally forgotten that Step-Bitch had prepared a lesson for me. Those are worse than her spur of the moments punishements. Kota makes eye contact with me and I can see he is begging for me to leave. It's not like he could know that this isn't the first time. As I look into his eyes, I can see the same shadows that there are in mine. Owen had warned me that all of them came from difficult situations.

Step-Bitch regains my attention when she hits me straight across the face, "Pay attention to me, you little whore!"

That's new, she usually hates touching me skin on skin. I remain silent because that's the better choice to make in this situation. I don't if whatever I say will cause her to go into a rage. Especially with Boss gone, there is no one to stop her. And either way, they only stop her to avoid killing me or having me too injured to complete an assignement. Makes me feel so much love. . . 

Step-Bitch spits towards me, "On your knees, bitch! I am sure you've practiced the position enough with the way you've been selling your body!"

I fight the urge to shoot back a sarcastic answer. It's not like I hadn't been in a similar position with my Angel Eyes. I resist the want to snicker at my thoughts. This is not the time or place for this. 

She sneeres at me, "Take off your shirt!"

I pale, oh shit! I know exactly what she is going to do, escpecially with that fucking metal whip in her hand. I obey her anyway, knowing that it will be worse if I don't. I need to focus on something else to ignore the incoming pain.

Step-Bitch digs her heel into my back, "Your bra too!"

I do as she says and she proceeds to back hand Kota, "Keep your eyes to yourself, you rapist!"

I sneak a look at him and he is passed out cold. Step-Bitch has one hell of strength. I know that fact way too personally. I cannot see her, so I didn't have the time to brace myself for the first hit. I flinch away, but by the second one, I have steeled myself for it. With the furosity of the hits, I don't think she will be stopping soon. I need to focus on something else, someone else, my Owen. I let myself sink into my memories of the third time we met. . .

Spending your eighteen birthday alone at a club drinking, you are pathetic Sang.

It's not like anyone actually cared or knew for a matter of fact that I was 18. At least, I had the day off. No assignments, no killing, no punishements, just me and alcohol. I have to admit that alcohol is one of the best inventions by man. At first, I was wary, but now I appreciate the bliss it gives me.

I stare at the dance floor in front of me debating whether of not to go. Might as well have some more fun. I stand up, down my drink and head to the floor. It doesn't take a long time for me to get into the rythm of the song and lose myself in it. Soon enough, an asshole approached me and started to grind on me. He wasn't even hot! It didn't help I was comparing him to a certain silver-eyed man in my head. 

I pushed him away, "Fuck off!"

Obviously drunk, he slurred, "Stop being such a tease, baby. I know you want me."

I shove his drunk ass again when he came on me, "No I don't."

The man had the audacity to yell at me, "What the fuck, bitch! You don't have to play hard to get. I know-"

Another man cut him off, "The lady said no."

I gasped as I recongized his distinctive voice, Angel Eyes! I turn around and look at him. For once, he wasn't in his signature suit and tie, but rather a pair of black jeans with a tight fitting shirt. Damn, he is drool-worthy.

The asshole stumbled away, "I didn't know she was taken, man. No harm."

The next song started and I continued to dance. Mysterious stranger began to dance with me. It was nice until all the sudden it became more sexual. Not that I minded at all, he was one fine catch anyway. My drunk hazen mind was more than willing to follow him to bed. It would be a nice birthday present.

He whispered in my ear, "What is a girl like you doing here? Assassin by day, party girl by night."

I shoot back, "I think you messed up the order, assassin by night."

I faced him and continued to dance. I also noticed his rather sizable problem. He noticed what I was looking at and I smirked, "Need a little help."

He began to drag us off the dance floor, "You're drunk."

I wrap myself around him, "And you're not?"

I began to kiss around his lips, not touching them, but teasing him. Eventually, Angel Eyes growled and kissed me on the lips. He definitely deserved the nickname Sugar Lips. Damn, he knows what he is doing.

Our kiss didn't stop there, not at all. We got to the point where we were basically fucking against the wall. He eventually got the hint that we weren't going to stop because he brought me to one of the rooms above the bar that you can rent. Suddenly, a thought hit me.

I am about to sleep with someone whose name I don't know!

Before I could ask, he breaks off this kiss and smirks, "My name is Owen."

I try to play it off, "I'm Sang. But why should I care about your name?"

He gives me another long, hard kiss, "You should know the name you will be screaming tonight."

"PAY ATTENTION TO ME, YOU SLUT!" Step-Bitch's voice brings me out of my pleasant memories. I blink a coupl times, taking in my situation. 

From the pain of my back, it seems that Step-Bitch did a real number on it. She had abdanonded the whip and is currently kicking me. Most likely a broken rib, just what I needed. I don't move, hoping to make her think I passed out. Usually if I am not awake, she stops because she likes it when I can feel all the pain.

I was right because Step-Bitch muttered, "Little slut" and gives me one more kick before leaving. I stay lying down for a couple minutes in order to get control over the pain. It takes me a couple more minutes to be able to stand up.

I evaluate my options. Kota is still out of it. I can't carry him right now and he can't walk out. I can not afford to wait for him to come around. I look around the room and see a body bag. An idea begins to form in my mind.

I soon put it to action. I grabbed the big bag and shoved Kota's limp body inside. I zip up the bag. That way no one would be asking why I bringing one of the prisoners out. If anyone asks, I have an alibi. I was passed out from Step-Bitch's torture. There aren't any cameras within the compound, so it will be easy to pull off.

I begin the long process of dragging the bag that contained Kota to my car. Everytime that a part of Kota's body hit the wall or a corner, I wince. He is so going to feel that later. But at least he will be free when he wakes up. No one even asks me anything about the body bag. I am the only assassin of the group, so it is logical that I have a body in said bag.

My luck ran out when I ran into Greg who walked up to me, "Who do you have in the bag, girly?"

I try to lie, "When Ma'am delivered her lesson, I fell unconsious. This boy took advantage of that and I found him standing over me. I killed him and now I have to dispose of the body."

Greg pales, probably because he wants to fuck me too, "Fine, just get it out of here and don't get caught."

I mumble as I walk away, "Asshole."

Luckily, he doesn't hear and I am free to continue. It doesn't take much longer. I can feel the blood running down my back. Apparently, whatever scabbing I had built up on my wounds just broke. I ignore the burning pain and focus on shoving Kota into the back of my car. It took a coupple tries. I mean the man isn't light and I am injured!

I have to return Kota to my boyfriend.

***

I arrive at the Blackbourne Estate in no time. 

Leaving Kota in the back, I leap out of the car as I see Owen waiting for me. I jump into his arms and kiss him. It gets rather heated, but I break it off first. I am supposed to meet his brothers including Kota.

Owen understands and puts me down. I manage to push down my flinch as he touches my back. Owen only knows some of what Step-Bitch does to me and what I do, I prefer to keep him in the dark. We both try to be the most honest possible, but I am an assassin and he is Academy. Some things can't be explained.

Leaning on him, I mutter, "I love you."

He kisses my temple, "You know I love you as well darling. Did everything go well?"

I grimace in memory and explain, "Sort of. Step-Bitch knocked out Kota though and I had to smuggle him out in a bag usually reserved for bodies."

Owen chuckles, "Where is he now?"

I frown, "In the bag of course."

He freezes and turns to me, "What if he wakes up?"

Horror comes over both of our faces. Kota doesn't know Owen sent me to save him or that Owen knows me at all. We rush over to the car and open the bag. Luckily for us, he is still out cold. Easily Owen picks him up and brings him inside the house.

Following him, I pout, "It's not fair you can do that so easily. It took me over an hour to carry him everywhere!"

Owen gives me a smile, "You are so tiny, that's why."

Since he put Kota down, I pounce on him, "I am not tiny!"

Instead of continuing to play fight, he kisses me and I kiss him right back. We know each other well. I mean we did sleep together for about a year before even starting an actual relationship. At this point, we were pretty serious, but both of us knew that there were complications.

Like me killing people for a living.

Suddenly a voice interrupts our making out, "O-man, where are you? I still have questions for-. . . Oh shit, I didn't know I was interrupting something."

Owen sighs and frowns, "Sean. . . "

I guess now is as good a time as ever to meet his brothers.

***

Word Count: 2184

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...
44.1K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
76.2K 3.2K 24
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote and I hope you enjoy it! Like, Share, Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow, whatever you want to do! lol **Synopsis** ...
188K 8.1K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...