Little Mixed Directions

By lotta_james

SEQUAL to One Little Directional Mix "Sometimes the questions are complicated but the answers are simple"... More

Little Mixed Directions
Chapter One: Familiar Voices
Chapter Two: Loop- de- loop
Chapter Three: Leigham
Chapter Four: Even More
Chapter Five: Zayn Broke It
Chapter Six: Degrees Celsius
Chapter Seven: Isn't She Lovely
Chapter Eight: Come to Uncle Niall
Chapter Nine: Herrie in India
Chapter Ten: Six Degrees of Seperation
Chapter Eleven: Not My Biggest Fans
Chapter Twelve: He Does Kiss Well
Chapter Thirteen: The One
Chapter Fourteen: Golden Sunshine
Chapter Fifteen: I Do
Chapter Sixteen: Cool Babe
Chapter Seventeen: Manly Cough
Chapter Eighteen: Sun
Chapter Nineteen: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter Twenty: Watch the Road
Chapter Twenty- One: 000
Chapter Twenty- Two: Fighter
Chapter Twenty- Three: I Know I Wouldn't
Chapter Twenty- Four: Good Things
Chapter Twenty- Five: Fine Ass
Chapter Twenty- Six: Lerrie
Chapter Twenty- Seven: These Buggers
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Scars
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty- Nine: Dirty Tops
Chapter Thirty: Raspberry Vodka
Chapter Thirty- One: Conquer the World
Chapter Thirty- Two: Our Little Family
Chapter Thirty- Three: Leighdan and Lindie
Chapter Thirty- Four: Tomlinson Childcare Centre
Chapter Thirty- Five: Roadside Delivery
Chapter Thirty- Six: £300' 000
Chapter Thirty- Seven: Goes Black
Chapter Thirty- Eight: 20th September
Chapter Thirty- Nine: Couldn't Be Happier
Chapter Forty- One: Dinner Date
Chapter Forty- Two: Mother's Group
Author's Note
Chapter Forty- Three: Our Futures
Third Book; One Little Direction

Chapter Forty: Madison Square Garden

3.3K 98 33
By lotta_james

{Jesy's POV}

"Good luck Jesy. I am so proud of you baby." Mum cries as she hugs me. I hug her tightly and try not to cry so I don't ruin my make up. "Okay, I'm going to find my seat." Mum kisses my forehead and heads off with the rest of the Mum's. 

The next in are Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, Ella, Asha and Eleanor. They all give us huge hugs and wish us all the best, explain they'll be watching from their seats, proud as ever and that we'll do amazing.

After they all head off we get a visit from Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell, Tulisa, Gary Barlow, Jessie J, Katy Perry, Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliott and Marcus Collins- Love him so much! Such a great friend and guy. 

But the final visitors are the one's that will send us off, Jordan, Jordan, Zayn and Ellie. I hug Jordan tightly and he hugs me back, whispering good luck into my ear. I press my lips into his and with a wave goodbye he's gone. 

We all wave bye to Ellie as she waves goodbye to us and we head out into the corridoor, wearing our outfits for the biggest show of our lives. Performing at Madison Square Gardens. 

{Perrie's POV}

19th November 2019. Never did I believe I would be here, performing at Madison Square Gardens in front of eight and a half thousand people here to watch us. All the hard work and all the dream chasing I've done has lead me up to here. This amazing night where the girls and I get to sing our hearts out to our proud families, friends and fans. 

We head backstage and can hear the screams and chants from the arena. After doing our warm up with the dancers we all stand in a huddled circle.

"'Cause wings are made to fly, we won't let nobody bring us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me, don't matter if I fall from the sky. These wings are made to fly." We all harmonise. 

"Girls, I can't believe we've made it here. I'm so proud of yous and we deserve every last bit of this night." Jesy says. All the tears form in our eyes and we all place our hands into the circle.

"One! Two! Three!" Jade leads us in. 

"Little Mix!" We all chant in the X Factor man voice- just a joke we have. We all laugh at each other and then head into the little things that will shoot us up onto stage. 

It's now, that the arena has gone silent and I can hear the music for the start of Salute playing that I feel sick, butterflies in my stomach making me want to run and hide- but this is it. We've made it this far and I'm more than estatic. 

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

Ten seconds. Ten seconds that seem like forever until we get shot up onto the stage at Madison Square Gardens for the most important show of our lives and it's safe to say we deserve this. We're the luckiest girls on the planet right now and we're living the dream.

"Zero!" The man calls and suddenly the platform beneath me moves up at a fast rate, bringing the girls and I up onto the stage, a huge mass of screaming errupting throughout the arena. Although I'm scared, this is where I belong.

{Jade's POV}

We perform Salute and I add in the whole 'MSG let me hear you say' bit just to set the mood. Once we're finished our first song for the evening we all come together as the arena is filled with flashes, amazing signs, screaming and crying. 

This is the dream, this is the life I've dreamed of living and I couldn't be anything more than utterly proud of the girls I'm standing on stage with. From the four clueless girls who didn't know each other and got put together because we could all sing reasonably well, to know where we've conquered our fears and grown into the women we want to be- this is my dream come true!

"Good evening Madison Square Garden!" Leigh- Anne yells into the microphone, getting a great reaction back.

"A bit later we're going to have to have a bit of a thank you splurge, but before we start the concert we just want to thank you all so much for getting us here, on this stage!" Jesy yells.

"We hope you're ready for this concert because even though we've practiced this over and over, I think we've forgotton most of it in the shock we're having right now!" I explain to the arena, causing them to laugh.

"So! Please, enjoy our show tonight and just for fun," Perrie turns to us.

"Hi! We're Little Mix!" We all say our trademark welcome and the arena cheers before we start our concert. 

{Harry's POV}

It's nearing towards the end of an amazing concert now and I cannot be anything more than massively proud of the four girls standing on that stage. After everything they've been through, it's hard to believe that they still stand on that stage as one amazing, happy, talented band.

I look at Zayn standing next to me, proudness beaming out of him so bright you could see it from flipping Jupiter. Ellie giggling and squealing along as she bounces around in her Dad's arms, watching her Mumma perform her heart out. 

I have no clue what it would be like to be Zayn right now, although I'd like to think I sort of know, considering the girl I love is on that stage too- I mean Jade not Perrie.

These girls have won the world for sure. 

{Perrie's POV}

We finish the second last song and then stand on the stage, arms wrapped around each other's waists, looking out into the giant mass of people in front of us. 

"Now we're sorry if we bore you, but we have quite a few people to thank and we know we cannot thank everyone but everyone whose been involved in our journey definatley deserves a GIANT thank you!" Jade says. The arena cheers and Jesy pulls out our little list of whose thanking who.

"Right, so these thank yous are on behalf of all of us, depending," Leigh tells everyone. "Firstly, X- Factor UK. Without the team at X Factor and the actual program, we wouldn't be here- we might but we would've come a different way." Leigh starts.

"To the lovely Marcus Collins," Jade says looking around the crowd. "Wherever you are we'd like to thank you for being such an amazing friend and for actually being so amazing we had to really work hard to win." Jade thanks him and we laugh a little.

"To Kelly Rowland, Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh. Your input and feedback on X Factor actually helped us so much and it helped us so much, so big thank you to those three wicked people!" Jesy says. I laugh a little and lift up my mic.

"Tulisa. We are eternally grateful to you. I'm sorry to the other judges that year, but I don't think we would've got anywhere if we didn't have you Tulisa. You're such a brave and amazing person and we're inspired by you. We'll always be your little muffins." I thank Tulisa from the bottom of my heart. 

"The behind the scenes people who drive us places, set up stages, sets, photoshoots, soundchecks, basically keep us alive when we're at work, thank you! You're hard work is forever apprieciated." Leigh- Anne thanks them. Seriously, if we didn't have those people we'd be lost. 

"To all the famous people who give us heart attacks when you know our names, come up, compliment us, boost our confidence and make us feel like we're going to pass out. It is so great to know celebrities know who we are so thank you."  Jade thanks them.

"Um, Twitter Trolls and haters. We'd like to thank you for having an opion that has given us many laughs and made us stronger people than we were yesterday, Cheers!" I thank them and the arena laughs. But seriously, there shit as comments make us stronger because we fight against them.

"Modest, exclamation mark, Management," Jade says, earning laughs from the crowd. "Another team we'd be lost without. Thanks for keeping us alive and getting us places on time. We apprectiate your work dearly." Jesy thanks the amazing Modest! Management team.

"Uncle Simon!" I cheer into the mic and the arena goes wild. "Thank you for this life changing opportunity. Without you we wouldnt've got far. You're a lot nicer and friendly than what people reckon so thank you for being a understanding, freindly, genius." I thank Simon. The arena laughs and Jesy shakes her head, laughing at my stupidity.

"Our home towns and all the people who live there. Thanks for building our childhoods and providing a place to call home." Jade smiles. 

"To my Dad John, Jesy's Dad John," Leigh says, laughing a little. "And Jade's Dad James. Thanks to the Dad's who have supported us and to the Dad's who provided us with our lives, and stunning looks," she jokes. We all laugh. "We appreciate your kindness and support dearly." Leigh says before turning to me. The girls wanted me to talk about my Dad myself, they didn't think it was right one of them did.

"Um, to me Dad, Alex," I say into the mic. "I'd just like to thank you for supporting me, like with the other girls and I know you're watching from above and I'd just like to tell you I miss you but I love you." I look up at the ceiling and then back down at the girls, tears in my eyes. Jesy hugs me tighty and whispers 'he loves you too' in my ear, setting me into a giggling fit. I'm just imagining her having conversations with my father's ghost- so weird.

"Um, to our siblings. Sian- Louise, Sarah, Joseph, Jade, Jonothan, Karl, Caitlin and Jonnie," I smile. "You guys might be our arch nemisises but we love you to bits and we thank you for supporting us and helping us be the girls we are today." I thank our amazing siblings. Jonnie's here with Gemma and the twins, who have ear muffs on though.

"One of the most important ones, our Mums, or Mams if you're Perrie and Jade," Jesy teases. We laugh a little and find out Mum's in the crowd. "You four are the most amazing women on the planet. Yes Beyonce is an amazing singer, Rihanna is beautiful and Rachael McAdams has ruined our soppy chic flicks, but they're nowhere near as amazing as you four." Jesy says and our eyes fill with tears.

"From carrying us for nine months, to having to go through labour, which I've heard can be quite painful," Jesy looks at me and I give her a glare as if 'you have no clue honey', causing the arena to laugh. "To bringing us up, some on your own some not. To getting us to the auditions, watching every show, being there to support us and the face you're still here, making us feel like the luckiest girls in the world, we have no way of saying thank you to the most amazing women in our lives." Jesy smiles.

"We love you Mams!" We all cheer and then I blink my eyes rapidly to dry the tears. 

"To three more lovely ladies in our lives. Eleanor, Ella and Danielle," Jade finds them with our Mums. "You three girls are just bind blowinly amazing. Before you can click your fingers you girls are there supporting us and helping us through anything so thank you!" Jade claps for them. They really are amazing!

"And Asha and Zuri, please continue to light up our days. You two are so adorable!" Leigh- Anne adds and we all agree. They really are!

"Um, to five of the most amazing lads on the planet," I say and the arena squeals, knowing who I mean. "Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zach," I tease, quoting the Best Song Ever skit. The arena laughs and I see Zayn shaking his head. "Your five are our five best friends. From before we even met you you've supported us throughout our journey," I start. 

"And even if we do get annoyed that you all have a house key to our homes and barge in constantly, that you play pranks on us, that half most of us have kissed most of you guys," I add in cheekily, setting the room to laugh. "The fact you're all pretty cocky in a joking matter, the fact you buy a one year old a duck that doesn't shut up for her birthday," I glare at Louis. That duck is going to die of un- natural causes. 

"You're the five sweetest, funniest and kindest guys and we seriously couldn't ask for better friends." I smile at them.

"Thank you," Jade starts.

"Leeyum, Lou Boo Tommo Bear, Hazza, Zen and Neens." We all cheer at them before standing in a line facing them and we do their dance moves, the intbetweeners dance, stop the traffic; let 'em through, pat the dog; screw the light bulb, the Joe, leg cross over thing and their other dance moves as the audience laughs.

"And can we ask a question about tonight?" Jesy asks them and we see them nodding. They're front row VIP so they're not that far away. 

"Vas Happenin'?" We all ask them and they crack up. 

"Why we on dis stage boys?" Leigh puts on Zayn's stupid accent he does whilst we all laugh. "Sorry, back to the thank yous." She laughs.

"We love you lads." Jade adds and we agree with her as the audience 'awws'. "Um, now moving onto a more personal sort of note." Jade looks at us all. Boyfriend, child and husbands.

"To my Jordan. We dated for a while and then something happened, I don't even remember but now we're back together," Leigh says, earning wolf whistles and cheers from the crowd. Leigh goes a little red, which is adorable. "You've always supported me, stood by me and helped me through anything. I love you for everything you've done and I love you. Thanks Jord." Leigh blows a kiss to him and he pretends to kiss it as we all have our hearts melt away.

"To MY Jordan," Jesy makes clear and we all laugh. "We were childhood friends and then suddenly fell in love and then we had a break, much alike Leigh and Jordan K and now we're back together and happily married and I wouldn't change a thing," Jesy starts. "Everything we've been through together proves to me how much I need you and how amazing, supportive and kind you are. I love you so much Jordan, thank you so much." Jesy says before wiping her eyes. Awwwwwwww....

"Um, I'm not in a relationship," Jade mentions. "But there's this one guy and he knows who he is," Jade says. What's she doing? "We're not together and we broke up over some silly little argument we had," Jade continues. Okay, she's talking about Harry. "But I'd just like him to know that he means so much to me and just being able to see him everyday, even as a friend, it makes me realise how much I need him and how amazing he is," Jade smiles. I watch Harry beaming back at Jade, red as a tomato may I add. "And although you muck up a lot, you're an amazing, supportive guy and I love you." Jade says the final bit in a whisper tone.

OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! We all clap for Jade for admitting that and I look at Harry smiling his heart out at Jade. I didn't know she still loved him...

I realise the girls are looking at me and I snap out of my thoughts. "Sorry," I apologise and the girls sigh, smiling though. "Um, Zayn." I look down at him

"Zen!" The girls tease. I turn to them and poke my tongue out whilst the arena laughs. "I don't actually know what to say and I'll use your little 'does saying nothing say enough' thing," I continue. "I would never be able to put anything I want to say into words but I just want you to know you've been nothing but supportive the whole time I've known you and I love you." I say, going bright red. Zayn just stands there smiling at me and I smile back. 

"And Ellie," I look at her. She looks back at me and smiles. I laugh and she starts laughing. Oh my goodness stop being so adorable! "You're not going to understand half the things I'm about to say," I tell her and the arena laughs. "But even though you're an absolute pain, you mean the world to me and I love you so much." I say to her and she extends her arms. 

"Go." Jade, Jesy and Leigh push me. The securtiy pass her over to the stage and put her down. She waddle runs over and I bend down, picking my tiny daughter up into my arms and she burries her head into the crook of my neck.

Jesy places a kiss on her forhead and I stand back with the girls. 

"And the biggest thank you of all goes out the most amazing people we know," Leigh- Anne says and points at the drummer for a drum roll. 

"MIXERS!" We all yell into our mics, setting the arena off into a frenzy of screaming and squealing. We thank the Mixers for everything they do and have done, I hand Ellie back and we all position ourselves on stage.

"So, tonight has come to and end, but before we leave we have one more song." Jesy announces and the audience cheers. 

"This is how it all began. This is Wings!" I yell into the mic and we start to perform our first ever single that made it to number one and is our little baby.

We sing our hearts out to the familiar tune and then jump down into the holes that shoot us up, dissapearing under the stage whllst listening to the screams rage on. 

"We did it girls!" Leigh yells and we all huddle together and cry out hearts out, for we achieved more than what we ever though we would. 

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. Plus a little faith." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3.1K 32
Completed (first story) When tragedy forces the members of the adored band One Direction to reunite, secrets come to light and each member is forced...
178K 5.2K 70
THIRD BOOK after One Little Directional Mix (Book One) and Little Mixed Directions (Book Two) It's been 344 days since Christmas 2019, the Christmas...
97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx