Two Parts of a Whole (Ryuko x...

By RedEyedGhoul

(A/N: Kill la Kill IF! is coming out soon, so I decided to re-watch the anime and make this! Please enjoy!) (... More

001 - Unexpected Transfer Student
003 - Sudden Resposibility

002 - I Hate Tennis

1.9K 30 25
By RedEyedGhoul

Alright! Time to give a quick summary of what happened right after Ryuko's fight!

So, first of all, Ryuko beat the ever-living crap outta the perverted boxer, cutting up his goku uniform in the process! She then challenges Lady Satsuki to a fight, then talks to herself and runs off like a true weirdo.

That's it- literally that's all that happened after. When Ryuko escaped, Lady Satsuki made no effort to chase her whatsoever, instead stopped any effort, and kinda just dismissed us. Then we all kinda left... I mean, I feel kinda bad for the one-stars because they were tasked to dismantle the boxing ring, dump the oil, basically fix everything. (I feel especially bad for the one-stars that blocked Lady Satsuki from Fukoda's flying body, one of them got wanged-). Which leads me back to now!

"Uck... that was way too much trouble for a day..." I sighed wiping off the sweat on my forehead before boarding the no-star tram to head home.

"If I leave Ryuko alone, I should be able to survive the rest of my school life..." I thought to myself for a while before the tram passed by a body on the ground with a group of boys surrounding it.

I had a choice, stop and look or move along. Of course me being me, I pressed the stop button and the tram halted accordingly. Big mistake.

I walked to the commotion, only to realize that the person on the ground was no other that Ryuko. The same Ryuko I swore I would avoid.

'AAAAAAAAA WHAT IS THIS LUCK?!?!' I internally screamed at myself as I approached them.

"Oi! We get firsties on the loot!" One of the children yelled at me.

"Honestly, you look more like a pack of feral perverts than thieves now..."

"Ah! Hold on guys! It's just (y/n)!" A recognizable voice yelled, belonging to a yound lad by the name of Mataro Mankanshoku, young brother of Mako.

"Mataro, could you tell your little gang off please? You're making a scene..." I sighed.

"Fine- it's not like she has any pockets or anything! Try not to have too much fun!" He yelled before he and his gang ran off.

Great, now I'm left alone with an unconscious female in a skimpy outfit. I knelt down, poking her with a stick, trying to wake her up. After realizing that she wouldn't wake up, I then realized that she probably needed medical attention.

No way I was about to start dragging her around, and carrying her would be too tiring. I started eyeing around before locking in on an abandoned shopping cart.

"Perfect!" I smiled, lifting her body and placing it on the cart.

"Now to get to the Mankanshoku Clinic" I sighed, starting my long walk before hearing a raspy voice behind me.

"My house! He stole my house!" It yelled as began to run faster.

Not a while after, I arrived at the Mankanshoku Clinic, where I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Mankanshoku, Mako's parents. And dropped Ryuko off to Mr. Mankanshoku.

"(y/n)! Aren't you going to wait for your friend?" Mrs. Mankanshoku asked before I left.

"Ah, sorry, I have homework to attend to!" I replied, waving my hand and rushing off.

I lied. I bought a new videogame, I was dying to play it.

《The Next Morning!》

I yawned as I stood in front of the school's entrance.

"Where are they, it's getting late..." I sighed, looking at my watch, 8:15, school starts in 15 minutes. Mako would yell at me if I went ahead, so to avoid such confrontation, I would much rather wait.

"Ah! Ryuko! It's (y/n)!" An oh-so-familiar voice excitedly yelled.

"Good morning..." I yawned before looking at the red-faced Ryuko.

"A- Ryuko? You look sick!" I asked with a concerned expression.

"I know right! She's been like this since y-"

"AAAAAAA!" Ryuko abruptly screamed, covering her mouth. Kinda out-of-character if you ask me.

"R-Ryuko?!" I jumped back in suprise before she marches towards me, grabbing my uniform's collar.

"Was it true?!"

"W-What?!"

"Did you... N-Nevermind!" She yelled, letting go of me before taking a deep breath.

"E-Eh? What- happened?" I blinked, confused at what just happened.

Ryuko took a few more breaths before fully composing herself and turning to Mako and I.

"Let's go, we'll be late..." She spoke with her regular tone.

"Ah! Ryuko! If you-" Mako spoke before being pelted by tennis balls.

"Need a place to-" Again.

"Stay, my mom said-" and again.

"You can stay with us!" and again again.

"She already filed the paperwork!" She spoke, despite the fact that she was pelted to the point that her face was full of bruises.

I would be helping, if only I wasn't being barraged in the process.

"Is this really the time for living arrangements?!" Ryuko yelled before facing the source of the volley.

"Would you stop!" She yelled at a blonde lady with a telescope for an eye.

"Mako Mankanshoku and (y/n) (l/n) failed to attend yesterday's practice! This is their punishment!" The tennis club captain- Omiko Hakodate- yelled before barraging Mako and I with another round.

"They were kidapped yesterday!"

"They never asked permission to be kidnapped! Don't get in the way of club punishments!" She yelled before sending a volley to my direction.

"Ow! Stop! Stop! Sto-" I yelled as a tennis ball was caught in my mouth.

"Blech! Ew! Tennis ball hair!" I yelled again, spitting out the ball.

"Mako! (y/n)! Leave this to me! Go ahead, if you guys become late, you'll be expelled right?"

"Alrighty! Bye!" I yelled before dashing with Mako away from the scene.

"Let's do this Senketsu!" She yelled at her uniform.

"Ehhh? Will Ryuko be okay?" Mako asked.

"Well, she did handle Fukoda, she can probably take Hakodate too!" I reassured her before turning back to see Ryuko thrown off the school walls into the sewers.

"Well- she can't take Hakodate... Run Mako!" I yelled as a group of one-stars tennis club members began to chase us.

Of course, us being no stars, and them being one stars, they eventually captured us and tied us to a post.

"Aim!" Hakodate commanded as they circled us, tennis balls on hand.

"Serve!" She yelled, sending hundreds of tennis balls our way.

《Timeskip!》

I have been pelted by tennis balls for at least 6 hours. The tennis players take 30-minute breaks every 2 hours, giving Mako and I a short breather.

However, that aformentioned 30 minutes was slowly ending as the tennis players slowly surrounded us again. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Alright! Back to practice all of you!" Hakodate barked as all members prepared their rackets and tennis balls.

"Mako..."

"What's up (y/n)?"

"I am never going club hunting with you again!" I yelled furiously as I struggled to escape the pole.

"Aim!"  commanded as they prepared.

"Serve!" She yelled, I closed my eyes, preparing for impact, only to hear something hitting metal.

"Ryuko!" Mako and I yell in unison.

"What took you so long?" I asked, trying to be cool.

"Sorry, I had a slight problem- but I got it this time!" She reasurred me.

"Look who came back! Ready to lose again?" Hakodate taunted.

"Yeah right! I'm not losing this time!" Ryuko yelled as she grabbed something from her bracelet, pullin on it to reveal it having some sort of a sharp edge.

In an instant, she transformed from her regular, kind of not regular, black and red school uniform to an exhibitonist's favorite outfit.

"Why are you wearing that! You exhibitionist!" Hakodate yelled.

"Oi! I'm not an exhibitionist! Besides it's not like I wanna wear this!" She replied angrily.

Ryuko and Hakodate began their fight in the form of a tennis match. Of course, Ryuko was losing. Although she was quick, her racket wouldn't last a single hit from the force of Hakodate's racket.

"Ryuko! Use your sword thing!" I yelled.

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing!"

She then suddenly got into a conversation with her uniform, before flipping her sword around, using the blade as the handle. She then grabbed a fabric from her clothing and used it as a net.

She was almost stopped by Sanageyama before Lady Satsuki interrupted, allowing Ryuko to go through with her plan.

Eventually, Ryuko blasted the tennis ball so hard, Hakodate was launched in the air. She then proceeds to cut Hakodate's goku uniform to pieces.

Once again, Ryuko talked to her uniform (weirdooo) and dashed off into the smoke. Leaving us in the school, once again.

《Timeskip!》

After all that commotion, we all went home normally, again. But this time, right before I got home, I saw a familiar black haired person knocking on my door.

"Oi! (y/n)!" Ryuko called, knocking on the door louder.

She looked down on a piece of paper she had on her hand. "Did Mako give the wrong place?" She sighed, before trying again.

"R-Ryuko?" I interrupted, catching her off guard.

"Woah! Jeez you scared me!" She yelled in suprise.

"So... why're you here?" I asked. She took a deep breath and looked at the ground, getting a blush.

"I wanted to say... about yesterday... Mako... uh..." She started stuttering.

"Ryuko?"

"I'm getting there! Th- Tha- Than... ou..." She muttered.

"Ah! Don't mention it!" I figured she was trying to say 'Thank you' so I saved her the trouble.

"G-Great! See you tomorrow!" She yelled, quickly waving me off and dashing away.

"Wait! Thanks for what?!" I asked before realizing that she was already too far.

===================

Author's Note!

I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter, I won't be sticking to the Anime's plot and I will start using my own! But please note that (y/n) will still be inserted into the actual anime plot from time to time, I'm thinking next time I use an episode would be the Fight Club episode!

Please vote and leave a comment so I could know how I'm doing! Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
560K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
384K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...